Pepsi man HD remake or reboot when?

Pepsi man HD remake or reboot when?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Pd6yM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What? They already made one!

Is there more?

Pepsiman beat'em up when? bonus points if you fight against commies starting with all these useful idiots shilling for it and ending with a cyborg Stalin who's construction was supposed by coca cola to use as a giant ad

This is the first time I'm seeing this ad. I'm sure if I find this whole thing hilarious or disgusting. That's what you get when you try to pander to these lunatics.

fug meant to say sponsered

I'm onto something, but I don't know what.

So I just saw the Pepsi add and besides being stupid and nonsensical, why did it receive the backlash it did?

Jews jewing jews.

You could basically watch but basically it's niggers gonna nog. These people are trying to make money from being perpetually offended, so even when they see someone supporting them, they throw a shitfit unless they get paid for a "consultation".

cool spot was better prove me wrong

I heard the sjw's hated it because the white woman ends up being the leader of the movement, and to them that was basically saying the minority's are useless without whitey around to guide them. So what you ended up with was an ad not even resonating with your target audience.

Pepsiwoman game when

I don't know, love Cool Spot but can't say it's as inspired as Pepsi Man.

The actual problem with the ad is that it's nonsensical, it means nothing. There's a line of cops, for what purpose? No one knows. Kendall Jenner is doing a photoshoot, when she notices that there's all these people gathered and she suddenly gets a look on her face like any other cunt does, like "I've got to do something" then a Japanese guy with a Cello nods to her like "herro, come with!" and she throws off her wig in defiance! WHAT A COURAGEOUS AND BRAVE WOMAN!

Then for all its worth, she gets a can of Pepsi, and gives it to a security guard, he opens and drinks it, everyone grins at each other and the crowd cheers, the cops are relieved, and everyone looks at Kendall like she's a hero.

So as Pewdiepie put it, "Basically, they're saying that all they really needed at all these protests was more pepsi, and then there'd be less violence." And that's really all you can take from it, it says nothing, it doesn't say it's pro-skub or anti-skub or whatever, it just says "give someone a pepsi, and you win."

Further proof that you can never please these SJWs, not like we didn't know this already.

It's not like all the Pepsi commercials made sense or had a message to give, like this famous Pepsi commercial. If you are autistic enough to find an answer, it would be some nonsense like "all the gladiators had to do was sing We Will Rock You by Queen and the Roman Emperor would get eaten by a Lion"

Also this is their best commercial tbh, and it's right there with SEGA's anti-Nintendo commercials.

That commercial is more cringey than the Kendall Jenner commercial.

kek. mp4 of highlight

It's a shame to, I prefer it over Coke. Both are shit though and the only true king is Ginger

did you not notice the part where they were polite to a cop?

So how would you advertise shit water Holla Forums? I'de bank on nostalgia and post a condensed version of embed and market the classic style for a few months. The best part is that at the end of the video I would scratch out "new" and replace it with "every".

I'd shit over the competition
t. SEGA

Damn it, from the thumbnail I thought that was going to be Robert Palmer.

The true kings are obviously local colas or lemonades. It's more of an oligarchy, really.

man that was fucking awful.

Pepsi and Coke are both bluepilled

At least they practically admit that the poor and stupid are their main source of income.

SAVAGE

I like PepsiWoman more.

More like PepsiWhore.

I liked Virgin Cola.

No. Pepsiwoman is pure and refreshing.

So Vanilla?

I loved commercials like these and the Burger King one where they had the clown eating a whopper

Here

This one got banned.

It's easier to work together I guess. I wish companies would fuck each other over, because the customers win that way. Now they work together to screw up their customers.

Good taste.

Savage.

>PEPSI MAAAAAAAAN
>PEPSI MAAAAAAAAN
>PEPSI MAAAAAAAAN
>PEPSI MAAAAAAAAN
>PEPSI MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

so whats the purpose of the weapon? rusting metal fast?

Highly pressured Pepsi to cool down hotheads. idk I just put something that sounds cool.

wtf, why is this shit so hot?

I want to play this

where's the part where i get to drift around a mountain with a truck that delivers pepsi, every day i drive down the mountain and deliver pepsi as part of the pepsi's pepsi delivery. Then one day I easily pass by another truck as I usually deliver pepsi, little did I realize it was a truck belonging to the coca-cola brothers, now he's fucking pissed

You got it, with Pepsi-themed eurobeat.

Are you trying to scare me?

But blue is literally a better fucking color than red.

Why does even the universe have to have shit taste?

To get to the right pill you have to look past appearances.

Fuck, that's great.

There's a Pepsiman figma?

Not really, it's probably just a figma of our imagination.

The FUCT of Pepsiman

I don't understand why anyone is angry over the pepsi ad.
Does it have to do with #blacklivesmatter, cops actually being people, or is it something else I'm completely missing?

People out there exist to make money off of being a victim. It's jewery at work, not hurt feelings.

NO WAY!

It's real.

Also checked

Who needs Pepsi-Man when we have Sonic, man?

archive.fo/Pd6yM

Is this LOSS?

Now I want to see a good gladiator film have the gladiators start singing We Will Rock You

PRObably