/r/

Just got one of those new, high speed, high velocity gaymen computers. Any recommendations as far as games go? I don't have much right now.

torrents welcome

what do you want to play, you fool?

I like gsg, RTS, strategy games, etc., but I'm also open to general recommendations as far as games go. FPS, JRPG, Role playing, whatever my man.

I don't know, I pretty much play emulators these days. Old PS2 games, GameCube games, etc.

I can EASILY recommend World of Warcraft, Skyrim, Dwarf Fortress, Dark Souls, pretty much any game that's epical

Got your specs so we can have a better idea of what you're capable of? Use Speccy if you don't already have it.

Excellent taste my friend. Don't forget Fallout 3 and 4. You can skip New Vegas though, it's boring and the devs are super lame. I heard they smell too.

Wizardry 1-8, might and magic (all except x), doom wads, system shock 1 and 2. Empire earth is a fun RTS. All are pretty cheap on gog, and wizardry 1-5 are free on abandonware sites. More recent games are neir automata, and thats about it.

Nice b8

Dwarf Fortress doesn't belong on that list. Fuck you.

Listen to this trustworthy guy, he knows all about how great and cool Bethesda's ® Fallout © series is!

It belongs on the list.

Who gives a shit nigger? it's not even hard to use. What's next,

Hey, you know what's a good game? Holla Forums. That shit is a motherfucking timesink.

Are you vexed from realizing you like a shit non-game?

I can't help it you're too retarded to figure out the UI, lel.

It belongs on the list.

You belong on a list too.

It's bait that works on two levels, and you just took the upper one.

It's as though you have read my mind, friends. Fallout has to be the greatest series Bethesda has created yet, and that's saying quite a bit! Just be sure to pick up each and every DLC with your purchase, and keep an eye on Bethesda's website for information on upcoming releases to pre-order, as well as new content for previous releases. I myself even went so far as to subscribe to the Bethesda newsletter, because I can't wait to find out what innovations Bethesda will bring to the market next!

(Checked)
Good job on the derail as well.

Cossacks, Sengoku Rance, Metro 2033, S.T.A.L.K.E.R, Superhot, Witcher, and just about 90% of games ever created, with the help of emulators.

fuck you, play FEAR + expansions OP

Look, I love FEAR as much as the next guy, but you gotta grow up some time, kiddo.

Superhot is shit anyway, and if you haven't noticed all the other games he posted are also "same tired old shit"

Free:
Dwarf Fortress
Aurora
Unreal World
Wesnoth
ADOM
Angband
Nethack

Cheap:
EU3
Planescape: Torment
Fallout 1&2