The Neverhood

Why is this so great?
Why was Armikrog so shit? I backed 250 bucks on that bitch
Do you want to see some sort of continuation?

There was a sequel called Skullmonkeys. It's a platformer where Klaymen goes to some other place mentioned on the XBOXHUEG wall.

Yeah, there was like 12 different worlds with 12 different rulers and 12 crowns, Hoborg being only one of them.
Then there is one apostle and one true G-d which created the 12 worlds.

I at first imagined Armikrog taking place in one of the other worlds, which would be a good idea if they made some nods to it, since they can't contunue the series directl because they don't have the IP

You thought it was a safe bet because a certain devs on the team delivered in the past, nevermind the environmental factors and staff were different as a well.

Yeah, that was a good lesson for me.

Finally got to play through this the other day. As a point and click the game is just ok. Most of the puzzles really aren't that fun to figure out or complete. The music and presentation are top shelf though, one of the best osts in anything ever. I read the whole wall and found it amusing, particularly the bit about Bertbert's degenerate spawn and the encapsulated shell world.
Favorite track is either Operator Plays a Little Pingpong or Klaymen's theme. I loved how melancholy the latter was, despite the silliness of it.

TenNapel did his thing. The other devs might not have been up to par.

Do you really think you belong here?

And his thing wasn't good. At all.

Kike detected! into the ovens, schlomo

bunch of holograms talking about shit you don't care about can't be a replacement for amusing clay cutscenes

save yourself some storage space

Bumping this with some music. One of my favorites

Good job faggot.

you deserved it

It was 2012, I was young and naive

Claymation thread? claymation thread.

Because Doug Tenapel is a genius.

The Neverhood had a very deep mythology to it.

Was a big fan of the radio myself.

bumping this one last time

But user!!! The dev hated faggots!!!

Worth.

Neverhood and Skullmonkeys both had absolutely amazing soundtracks. Never gets old listening to them. Also conveniently scares away anyone humorless enough not to appreciate them.