Minecraft Politik Autism Simulation

Hey Holla Forums, inviting you to come simulate politics in autism blocks 1.8.8.

IP: the.paradigmfactions.com

This server is a spiritual successor to the constant failures of Holla Forumsandcraft. This time, the moderation is impartial, dedicated, and every political ideology is encouraged equally.

We've made a a lot of improvements, with many plugins, which hopefully serve to make the base game more entertaining. For example, we have included a board of select-able political ideologies, have limited PvP enchantments to a max of (III) to discourage grinding, and added a dynamic market based off calculated supply and demand.

hope to see you on.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Make-a-Cracked-Minecraft-Server
celebritytypes.com/political-coordinates/test.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Piracy friendly?

Unfortunately not. sorry.

OP switch to mineTEST

works on more operating systems, runs smoother, runs on older computers smoothly or at least some of them, has a smaller but less cucked and in my honest opinion, much much better mod community. I really loved playing minetest with Holla Forums before the server owner/mod went insane and destroyed everything and refused to ban bad people and let them ruin everyone elses fun.

get a Holla Forums server up and running and get support of Holla Forums community and add lots of really great mods so we actually have a good amount of bros to play with and I will gladly come and play with you all. I will never touch cucked minecraft however.

if I'm not mistaken minetest is open source and FOSS but check yourself and do your own research.

I would love to play some kind of weird modded minetest that feels like spacestation13 in first person with Holla Forums and maybe we can get some of the good people from Holla Forums to come too. might redpill some people from Holla Forums while we're at it.

paying for minecraft when you can play minetest
FOR FREE

I certainly hear you guys, but I'm not sure minetest has anywhere near the same kind of capabilities plugins can provide on minecraft, especially for what we're looking for Paradigm.

This is coming from someone with next to no programming knowledge.

I'm a mild freetard but I don't mind using Minecraft. The only problem is I don't have a real account.
Also, how's the fascist/natsoc faction?

So are you gonna buy me an account, or what?

Holla Forums had a server owner open one up for us and they modded the everloving fuckbuster out of that server and it was great. I have no doubts a Holla Forums mod could be done.

anons you DO know that minecraft is owned by 4J studios since it was sold off from notch's team. that means microsoft owns that shit now. you might as well be running windows 10 on whatever you play minecraft on. anyway mincraft lost its magic long ago when they started catering to normal people who love paying for DLC and love the DRM.

minetest is available for just about everyone and doesn't brick your pc with memory overload.

minetest, however, is shit and none of the mods fix it

spotted the shill

for those wondering, minetest looks alot like minecraft, but runs smoother. that's basically it. you can run it on windows or linux or mac if I'm not getting mixed up here, and different people from different operating systems can
play on the same server

The netcode is bad, mobs are terrible, generally everything feels worse and mods don't manage to fix anything other than adding clusterfucked crafting systems that don't interact with each other. There are no mod packs to turn the game into a more cohesive, well-crafted experience like Minecraft has, to my knowledge.

Something else I have to add, the weapons are spectacularly terrible and I've tried several mods from the Holla Forums server.

There's a few. Everyone is optimistic about new players joining, including the fashy players.

tell me the plugin that allows cracked accounts, and I'll install it.

It's server specific, but as I understand it you just set the server to offline mode.
wikihow.com/Make-a-Cracked-Minecraft-Server

globalist shills hate when you use free things instead of buying something for sheckles

Fuck off, only libtards believe in that kike lie

The point is, if you're kiked you can play too. Political shitposting isn't as fun without opponents.

Dodging the argument completely and ignoring that I'm complaining about the lack of pirate-friendliness is easier.

why would you pirate literally shit when you can play gold like minetest for free?

anti thread slide. they mad because minetest is free.

This man understands the eternal struggle.

why the fuck do americans have such a raging hard-on for politics when most of their politics is just a giant left vs right shit-slinging chimp out that accomplishes and resolves absolutely nothing

NIgger, minecraft is 26 bucks. I'm not spending that on this shit. Make a cracked serb or some shit i.e.

But we're talking about legitimate ideologies here, not "American" politics

There are legit 16 distinct ideologies, on four different sectors.

Congrats, you've discovered why democracy is shit.

Ebin. I bet you think Capitalism is bad too.

minetest is free and a superior game to minecraft.

wake the fuck up. I want to play already. stop fucking around.

Political Compass thread?

what kind of fucked up chart is that?

Oh, wait, I am a red on the superior chart.

Political compass is pretty shit tier since it's calibrated to place everyone in left-libertarian. I like this one:
celebritytypes.com/political-coordinates/test.php

Anyone else glad that this thing became a shitty meme?

My new test

political compass = datamine.

dubs don't lie

FUCK

Do I get a prize?

the red and green should be swapped around.

Why?

Pussy ass shit

All of the colors are wrong except yellow for lolbergs.

That would probably make Windows sue them.

bump

What mods?

assume you mean plugins?

-Factions
-UltiMarket (supply & demand economy)
-Turrets
-Extremely powerful and expensive anti-cheat plugins, that totally nullify hacking.
-Jobs (gives xp for enchanting while doing a specified job)
-Many minor plugins that get rid of unfun elements in the game, like hours of grinding and power imbalances in PvP.

That still does not sound like even remotely enough plugins for me to care. If you can't obliterate your political dissenters with magitek, what's the point?

fair enough.

nigga minetest has actively capable fucking lua scripting, and not the shitty Java-spaghetti workarounds on Notch's shitpile

I remember getting literal hitler tier on the old chart.
This one is ok.

Go back to your rat's nest already

Doesn't matter how many of these tests I take, it always comes out the same.

This can't be real…

get out normalfag

boring

Why 1.8.8? Did they fuck it up after that or something?

Benevolent dictatorship honestly sounds pretty good. The only downside is making it last generations, and that too much political power in one person makes them them an easy target for assassination.

Yeah fuck that, I don't want to play with homosexual lolbergs and Ancaps who pretend they support fascism because their ideals are incompatible with niggers, beaners and sandniggers.

no guns?

Any true IB memecraft server should have ICBM or something like it.

Did your feelings get hurt, tumblrina?

Oh boy, /commiepol/ is not gonna be happy about this one.

I didn't mean in the TRS or 4chan way, but I can see how you took it that way.

nah those would be too difficult to implement as plugins.

They've been behaving lately.

there are gun plugins. crackshot for example.

I'll look into it.

Commit suicide.

servers actually bretty good guys

My Nigger

somebody help

feel like I'm slightly further center than this but better dead than red

typical tricks shlomo

Like every test, it has some questions that become nonsensical/misleading if you reject their premise. Tariffs are a good tool to create jobs, but that doesn't mean I think protecting jobs is a good thing.

VIDEO GAMES

roads

What's the political ideology for bandits, pirates and looters?

So apparently I was actually Reagan all along

Try primitivist, or AnCom, maybe.

Pirates were some of the first anarchists, user.

(1)

As long as they weren't on their ship. While you were on the ship the captain's word was law and everyone who didn't do what he said, including voting for him when voting for a new captain, was punished for mutiny

I don't think you can call pirates anarchists. They had a status hierarchy (captain, first mate, etc.), and they followed the rules set by those higher than them in the hierarchy.

No, you're thinking of Navy ships. The whole point of sailors ditching the navy and joining pirates is because they were paid better and actually had some control over what the fuck the ship did. The captain still called the shots, but they did vote for him - and not in whatever rigged bullshit you're talking about. If my captain flogged people who didn't vote for him then me and my mates would throw his ass off the ship.

Eh.

These tests always feel wrong, especially since so many questions depend on the situation.

People arent allowed to act like niggers on the server? Thats not much fun.

You can, but there needs to be standards. Otherwise everyone will act like a nigger, and being one nigger among many isn't much fun either.

So I guess what I'm trying to say…

Is be a nigger in moderation.

You can have wildly different 'ideological' positions on different policies, these charts can never reflect that. Somebody can want universal healthcare and low corporate tax, they can want gay marriage and a ban on muslims. These charts are incapable of showing any individual nuance; they're just template thread bait.

>>>Holla Forums

Be a nigger elsewhere schlomo.

This would put them towards the center, since they support some degree of economic restriction and some degree of economic freedom
This would also be towards the middle, leaning upward, since they want some degree of equality under the law while also wanting government enforcement of (morality/whatever).

This chart is for people with principles, so of course those with cognitive dissonance will be lumped in the middle.

And look at Venezuela now. Holy shit.

I operate on another level.

By that logic someone with the exact opposite opinions(private health/high corp tax, no gay marriage/import 'refugees') would be placed in the same group.

You are why /polk/ and /brit/ exist.

You're misinterpreting the point of the chart. It's not meant to show specific issues. It's meant to show a person's willingness to have government involvement in economics and personal liberty. Yes, your examples would be lumped together, because they are fine with middling amounts of government meddling (only disagreeing in what areas require meddling).

bump

bump

Luftwaffe best faction

heck you zizzle and my comfy cave

A guy does this nearly everyday. Inputs a strange command that doesn't exist followed by a long list of random equations.

welp, that's comforting to know that the server could go down any second.