The most dipshit fanbase?

I vote: the fanbase of the Elder Scrolls.

Why are they so rock-dumb retarded? Wish I took a screenshot of them saying Nords weren't based on vikings. Nooo, they were based on those other guys from the frigid northland wearskins bearskins with axes and horned helmets.

inb4/realvikingsdidn'tnoonecaresESAD

Oh and before you go on about your mary-sue nigger elves and muh trite 4th walling CHIM because you're 21-yo fashionable contrarians who didn't even know Morrowind existed until last year for the severalth time: go fight Fargoth and miss fifty times while he kills your br00tal orc warrior with his tiny peasant punches until you figure out how to alchemy your stats >10k/ea because that's the only way you're gonna beat Vivec.

*wearing bearskins fuck you with a whipped llama's ass

I played a Sword Nigger with a starting Long Blade of like 50 or some shit when I was 12 years old and pretty much never missed an attack. Worst I ever got my ass kicked was walking into a Scamp without a magic weapon.

Enchant > Alchemy lrn2play fag

What?

OP you're retarded. Vikings and other norsemen had no horns on their helmets.

well, if we're talking mean IQ here then the obvious answer is GTA. the fanbase is like 75% illiterate niggers and spics.

lmfao

Why is an illegal alien that is also a sexual predator looking at an anonymous myspace icon?

you need to be real fucking stupid to still miss after that

nobody cares faggot

An end game char can easily kill vivec, as long as you dodge the spells.
2/10 made me reply

What's the matter?

My post not maymay enough for your Holla Forumstarded brain to comprehend?

Well here you go:

leddit spacing

You're
fucking
welcome.

Are you too fucking stupid to know how spoiler tags work?

Scroll back up and hover your goddamned cursor over the black bar.

Fucking fuckwit.

If nobody cared then why are you replying?

Dipshit.

See what I mean? The skybabbies have descended!

What does that have anything to do with what I said?

You know what why should I even bother.

Here's a fucking meme for you to giggle at because that's all you can understand.

What..in the fuck user?

Op you misspelled
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Now get out.

Are you retarded OP? Are you merely projecting your own retardation onto others and mocking them as a means of coping with it?

Was it you OP that made a thread to bitch about HoMM games as well? I'm waiting for this one to be snuffed by mods too.

Real vikings didn't wear horned helmets. It's just folklore/myth.

toasting in an epic bread
heres to u my good sir
u kno the best games

Undertale. Go to the video on youtube and look at the chat.

This one, now get out.

This is a video about ROLEPLAY. You're going attract the most autistic and insane people with that kind of thing, regardless of the franchise. You couldn't find something worse if you tried as hard as you can.

As for "dipshit", I'm going with Doom. There is literally no other game that fucking old that has legions of people unironically calling it the "best game ever made". It's hipstering so fucking hard that their fedoras are shoved up their own ass all the way up until it goes out their mouth and back onto their heads. And it wasn't even the motherfucking FIRST shooter, so they don't even have that. It would be like someone claiming the second or third movie Edison made the "best film of all time".

U TROLIN M8Y

right up here in op:

HERPADERPADERPABURBGKGKGKYSKYSKYS

I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to fuck you, and you're not going to like it. You're gonna cry, You're gonna cry, and I'll make you call me mommy.

I'm going to have to vote for the fan base for Bioware games. Their newer stuff of courseā€¦ Baldur's Gate was actually good.

You sound upset. Did you lose all your Good Boy Points or something?

Any fanbase /leftytard/ is in

TES (and nufallout but they're the same thing now), Souls, MGS, bioware.

smh tbh fam, step it up

Sonic. Always Sonic.

MW was garbage. It was inferior to it predecessor in every way, just like almost every game in TES.

is this some kinda bait, or are you just that autistic/cancerous?

What the fuck is this piece of shit thread.

Fucking check these dubs and lurk more, OP.

holy fuck, some people should just never fucking ever, fucking ever fucking ever open their fucking mouths.

Dark Souls fanbase. They are all retards that love an overrated series of games that prides itself for being so hard, when in reality, its casual as fuck.

I gave this bait thread 1 kek and a single roll for dubs!

Illiterate niggers and spics are nowhere near as bad as pseudo-intellectual GTA IV fanboys who go on crusades how it's the greatest game ever because muh story. It's actually hilarious how delusional they are constantly claiming that IV revolutionized story telling in video games period, plebs have never even heard of a typical late 90s PC RPG. And the fact that they're raging at San Andreas and anyone who enjoys it 13 YEARS AFTER ITS RELEASE