Breast PhysX

Why don't video game devs understand that soft, sagging, hanging breasts are superior to infinitely perky torpedo tits?

Don't tell me it's a matter of physics technology in vidya not "being there yet" because DoA exists, they just actively refuse the sag.

Because large, natural, beautiful breasts don't exist shitlord. They are too problematic you see. :^)))))

Flat is justice.

I'm curious. What was the very first game to do proper boob physics? Closest I can think of is the sunflower from Conker's Bad Fur Day, but surely there must have been an earlier game that had simulated tiddy movements.

ideally the cast of female characters should have a breast size rating from FLAT to MASSIVE with obvious differences between characters.

And yet, almost every game with a large cast of female characters is 90% C or D cup and one flat character.

Explain this injustice.

Do you mean actual simulated physics (Dead or Alive) or just breast ANIMATION (Conker)

This. Cow udders are literally the worst thing ever. This thread is god awful and OP should feel bad for having terrible taste.

Nice balloon tits, weeb. Now show some good animations for once.

fuck you oppai loli faggot, gimme dick physics

gotcha covered

nice oxymoron, faggot

Thing about jiggle physics is it may seem weird or childish to outsiders, but they're missing the point this development's significance. Jiggle physics works for boobs, sure, but it's fundamentally something tracking momentum and collision on certain parts of a model.
Which means you can translate it to things likeā€¦ tassels on clothes, chains on that horse, even things like hair and skirts/robes.

It was presented as a superior alternative, not a suggestion that the breasts be flat. The breasts should be absent and their admirers should be in a camp waiting in line to take a shower. How fucking new are you to not have known what I meant?

Other than DoA and KoF's Mai, The only other game I know that has noticeable breast jiggle physics/animation is pic

Hair physics have come a long way and things like tassels on clothing having physics is always nice, but until the issue of CLIPPING is fixed forever it's almost pointless to continue down this path.

And I stand in opposition to your inferior "alternative".

Is there a good, not degenerate oppai loli artist?

Then you should stand in line instead, you bag-of-fat lover. Your taste is shit and I wish you were fucking dead.

???

Why don't you go cuddle with a flat board and weep yourself into sleep?

Degeneracy is okay.

shameful

I agree with though, this is definitely the big thing holding it back at this point. Until they start being squished by the character's arms, resting on things she's carrying, etc., it won't be that big of a deal to just up the poly count or improve the accuracy.

Preference for larger breasts is a sign of the white man and doubly so for the man with high testosterone. Asses or flat is for beta nu-males or subhumans.

Girls with flat chests are children. The only attractive kind of girl. All titfags should be oven stuffing.

On a more serious note, because of two things really

1 - The feminists have made that kind of progress a taboo.
2 - Too much work for what will essentially be mocked as creepy, pervy etc.

Because all flat chests are only on children.
If anything should warm us by burning in the ovens it would be you wannabe kid diddlers.

Flat chests are an integral part of anything being remotely sexually attractive but they aren't the whole picture. Come on senpai, get with the picture. Roastie whores with flat chests are still roastie whores.

It is just people spouting memes, OP even gave what should be the ideal scenario here

Don't presume whose team other people are on until you see the hidden folders on their hard drive.

Its cow tits or go home you fag lovers.

If I see tits on anything on that HDD, they aren't on my team.

Talk to the tits, user.

shameful
not only does this imply that others have access to your shit, it also means you're ashamed to stand for what you and your dick believe in
people like that do not have rights

Exclusivity is for self-obsessed narcissists who think they're worth getting what they ask for

Excellent taste.

That sounds like a personal problem. Don't ascribe it to me, oppaifaggot.

You are CLEARLY a rapist.

Clipping is a common issue due to the amount of physics processing and playtesting needed to get it to render proper. With the way modern day developers code, they would end up with an unoptimized mess to the point that they won't even bother implementing due to each breast needing a 1080TI to render.

Gimme the source you fag.

see pic

When will this meme die?

Not making your taste any less shit.

Because one of them (tits if you're slow on the uptake) is fucking disgusting and ruins everything.