Private WoW servers

So what is everyone playing these days? Any decent TBC/Wotlk servers that arent P2W or raid logging

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/urtnDHQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dalaran-wow, progressive wotlk. Around 1k-1.2k on each side during peak hours.

Nah

stick to your shitty minecraft game Todd

Does it have the dungeon finder thing or is it pre-dungeon finder? is there any RP?

Dungeon finder is working to a degree, some people fill their party before queuing though.
Don't think there's much RP going on. However I think it's your best bet if you want a wotlk server that isn't P2W and ICC is coming out in less than a month.

I'm not too concerned with raids. in Wotlk I mostly leveled alts, spammed dungeons, pvp, and a bit of RP. If I can get at least two of those I'm happy.

i think there is a wotlk rp server but i dont know if they are still active or that project failed

crestfall will save us

I don't know about wrath servers, sorry. If you want to try out burning-crusade aka gummy's server it's very easy to get a beta invite. Seems okay and should launch reasonably soon.

also this
And if it's vaporware, then we won't be saved, simple as that.

theres 7 things that'd stop crestfall at this point:
a DMCA or something that actually gets enforced
getting hacked
a natural disaster
the internet dying
ISPs throttling their bandwidth
the staff being killed by some criminal(s)
the end times

if it turns out to be vaporware on purpose theres basically no private server you'll be able to trust, especially since crestfall ditched elysium due to them being scumbags
the only other option would be blizzard straightening themselves out AND making vanilla servers

I'm not sure if Dal-wow would be something for you then. Pvp does exist but it is not super popular. 3vs3 arena for example, doesn't really happen very often.

Are there any good vanilla servers? I heard some rumblings of Nost coming back, but that was months ago

Nah they caved in to Blizzard and told Elysium not to use their source code anymore. It's completly dead now.

Fuck, that's unfortunate. A friend got me hooked on retail for a while, and I was honestly looking forward to experiencing an older, presumably better version of the game. Are there any other contenders for vanilla, or should I stick to tbc/wrath?

i'm playing on elysium now, actually. decent population but i'm a PVE faglord so i don't have to worry about PVP queues. on the technical side of things i haven't had any problems aside from weird delayed channeling effects (for example, the last of my arcane missiles as a mage shoots a quarter of a second or so after the cast bar fills and disappears), but that could just be the UI addon i have

as somebody who doesn't know or care about the drama behind the server i quite enjoy it, but then again i only play an hour or so a night since i'm a wageslave so maybe there are glaring problems that the poopsockers or high level raiders deal with that i don't know about

Elysium is still going, they are just not using the Nost core anymore, but their own. I haven't anything bad about them so that's probably where I would go if I were to start on a vanilla server.

I haven't heard anything bad*

fuck

they had GM's that were complicit in gold selling
allegedly

Probably not the right server to start on then lel.

It caused a shitstorm. Holla Forums had a guild on there and most of them left from it. The accusation was that past gold sellers are now on the server team and the community didn't trust them.
In the end, those team members left, and what's left is a large show of drama where other private server communities were trying to get people to defect to other servers, and archives of the admin's meltdown on Reddit.

And then you wonder why everyone up and left once /vg/ started leaking en force?

discord.gg/urtnDHQ

Come chat with us. We're raiding Nighthold… again… and it's soooooooooooo fucking boring.

I haven't laught quite as good as the day the pastch hit and the expected RNG exponentially multiplied while gating the biggest part of the "content" behind some obscure reputation timegate.
The moment flying becomes available I expect even the last delusioned fanboy to see how utterly broken, boring and empty Legion actually is.

I'm still playing on Elysium, the old fags from Nost who still wanted to play their old characters joined various normalfag raid guilds on the server after the relaunch. One user even has Hand of Rag now.

It's fine man, was just some ecleb faggot causing drama. He got banned and no longer taints the server with his autism.
Its still the most popular and active private server with 10k+ concurrent players.
It's not perfect, but its the best we got.

Which realm is 8ch guild on, or is that dead?

I think they're long dead, the core group of people kept server hopping, every time they would hemorrhage players. Not sure if they're even playing wow anymore.

Last I heard the Holla Forums guild was on Zeth'Kur the new Elysium server, Not sure about the guild name though, might have been again.

Alexsensual exposed the corruption not caused drama but alas there always will be Elysium cocksuckers just like there was Nost cocksuckers.

What's this drama you're talking about?

Elysium hired known cheaters/exploiters/hackers to their team justifying it by saying "they work for us now lol!", Admin was caught on chinese webchat offering to unban chinese players for yuan currency, Whitekidney for example was also hired by Shenna and he is in top 5 on Elysium (he has a history of selling gold + accounts) and many other things.

Biggest and latest shady shit is Shenna faked that someone pulled a 2k donation back which caused Anathema server to go down for a week, she tricked people into donating directly into her paypal account instead of paying for host. God only knows how much was actually donated to her paypal account because she refuses to give information.

Bump it seems HG is returning

Kronos or elysium?

Kronos after merge

It's Darknut here

WTF happened?
I stop playing for a couple months and everything goes to shit

i initially wanted to try and play elysium with my 30-something warrior from nost
but due to the whole shitshow, the character transfer didn't seem to work
made a paladin and go to around lv 10, but i couldn't bother leveling another character, it just takes too long and i had better things to do

Shenna is basically the Zoe Quinn of the WoW private server community isn't she?

Still waiting for Legacy TBC private server to launch. It's going to be glorious!

sounds about right, she is leeching off Vitaly aka the real owner of Elysium