ITT: Games that left you with a bad aftertaste

Even when I first played it, the ending felt kinda wrong.

I'm guessing you haven't played the other games in the series.

if spectre campaigned for his peoples freedom instead of fucking up the space time continum, creating shodan esque abominations and enslaved mankind her probably could have got the job done.

also if he had a sexy monkey people would have sympothised alot easier

Chameleon Twist always makes me depressed. The whole game is about a little chameleon who gets to be a real boy for a day then gets turned back into an animal after he's had some fun.

I couldn't beat the expansions because of this. Especially when the first expansion starts you off fighting enemies from the extremely grindy parts of the original campaign. These giant tiger things that two shotted your units. Granted they nerfed the shit out of them in the first expasion and probably wanted to make it so "Oh yeah you can kick their asses now", but I just never wanted to see those fucking things ever again.

The mass of assaults, brainwashing, riots after he got out are what then?
Specter is just a nigger and so is the OP for thinking anything specter did after the initial escape is justifiable

This. Turn every monkey into Candy Kong and you'd have conscripts lining up for your army, what a dipshit.

The one character that was with you the entire time, and the person responsible for freeing his race still gets fucked over in the "best ending" and there's no way of keeping it from happening unless you kill everything in the game. Not to mention the unfinished hard mode, which could have made the game much fucking better.

Undertale does the whole "you don't win unless you don't play" shtick better than any other game. None of the characters are likable, none of them.

nigger lover detected
get out nigger

more like "you dont win unless you don't do what i want you to do"

He did.

this

You know what leaves one of a bad aftertaste?
the death of Ape Escape

The 3rd birthday. Shit games and shit sequels are dime a dozen, but this stinker has the distinction of being downright unpleasant. Nearly every aspect seemed designed to kick a parasite eve fan in the nuts. Reboot, unengaging gameplay, garbage uninspired enemies, nonsensical plot, unlikeable protagonist, turning Kunihiko into an old pervert, and generally being completely joyless.
Some stinkers you can have fun at the expense of, but 3rd birthday is just a black hole of entertainment. Except maybe for the utterly ludicrous disposable soldier's names.

Every Persona game after P2.
Every SMT related game after Strange Journey aka the Nu-SMTs.

P3,P4,P5.
P4A. P3.
When I play a game for the story, I get pissed tremendously when they make story DLC. I get even more irate when the story DLC is critical/ answers questions left unanswered.

Now, Devil Survivor & 4/ 4A.

They want the story to be grand. They want it to be connected - - Then, a game or two later. They shit on everything and decide nothing is related.

Also.

USING. THE SAME. FUCKING. DEMON SPRITES. FOR ANOTHER 6 FUCKING GAMES
Holy fucking shit Atlus, you really think no one is noticing this shit? People noticed in your 3D games. People notice in your 2D games.

At least Capcom gave Morrigan a new sprite for Cross Edge and the X-zone games and she had the same sprites for almost 20 years.

Don't give me that "reconizable" bullshit. Final Fantasy has been using the same fucking monsters for 30 years now and they change the sprites and you can still tell who it's supposed to be.

On the total opposite scale, leaving a good taste in your mouth ; 100%ing SMT:Strange Journey left me with a feeling of fucking accomplishment. It was actually challenging and rewarded your efforts.

SMT4 is just a casual filter that pretends to be a full game.
4A is what 4 should have been.
P5 is giving me cancer at the moment.

i thought you were a characuck lol

The multiverse thing was canon since Nocturne.

at this point they should just bring back If. I can't say I'd prefer what we've got now over P1 and 2 but it ain't coming back, at least not sincerely anyways.

But Parasite eve only has two games.

Black Flag left me with a sense of subversive agenda afoot.