Video game movies general

Any chance for the call of duty movie to be any good? It's going to set up a Call of duty Cinematic universe.

No

Only if it's over the top to the point pint of parody and directed by Michael Bay.

What the fuck is the deal with normalfags wanting movies or tv shows based on video games?

Is that it?

CoD movies? The level of toxic masculinity would be too damn high. Female Soap and tranny Captain Price when?

Jokes aside, I doubt that they will make CoD movies. There were talks about a tv show based on Battlefield Bad Company a couple of years ago, nothing happened.

They already made a CoD movie, it's called single player mode.

Anyone else thought that Elysium would have worked better as a game?

for what purpose

You should ask the same question to the people who are making a Tomb Raider movie based on the reboot that was already a shitty movie.

Same reason they made a Battleship movie.

This.

Isn't there some soulslike game where you wear and exosuit?

Why?

Really? please go on

I only just learned that there was an Assassin's Creed movie in theatres last year. I couldn't give any less of a shit about that franchose, but does anyone know hoe bad it was?

Found it, it's called The Surge. Skip ahead a minute to get to the gameplay.

thanks, user.

I'm still shilling my STALKER film project.

Holy shit, we need either Michael Bay or Roland Emmerich to direct these, it's going to make it go full retard.

We already have it.

Uwe Boll is kiddie shit you fucking faggot, a Uwe Boll movie is just shitty for shittiness sake, a Call of Duty movie directed by Michael Bay is some shit-kino.

Only if they get Ilya Naishuller to do it

Rampage was pretty good for what it was.

You need to lurk more.

>No Russian scene starts playing

the battleship movie was entertaining in how shitty it was, you could tell no one on set even gave a shit.

Elysium and District 9 I wish had FPS tie ins. You gotta admit those movies know how to make shootouts look good