Waifu Wednesday: After The End Edition

Hey everyone who managed to survive the Hilaria apocalypse what're you…
>PLAYAN
>WATCHAN
>LISTENAN
>SNACKAN
>READAN
>DRINKAN
>WORST HOLIDAY
The answer is Hilaria

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GNoZ6R_XjiU
mangahere.co/manga/zannen_jokanbu_black_general_san/
everypixel.com/aesthetics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm about to go to sleep, but my plans are

Nier Automata
Nanbaka and Trailer park boys season 11
Something from vidya probably
Bread
I'm planning on starting the drakengard manga
Water.
A tie between ramadan and hanukkah

It's been right around three years since I first called the Clawed Girl my daughteru, and I still love the hell out of her.

Stardew Valley and Factorio.
Tucker Carlson.
It's Sister Jenny's Turn to Throw the Bomb.
Cookies.
Nothing special.
Water.
Kwanzaa.

The answer to all the questions is Diablo Sorceress

Come on, surely she's not that bad.

fix'd

I want to have a buff dragon boyfriend like Cyg from The Guncaster~!

YangFag here, right now I'm…

Dark Souls 3
Beaten the Nameless King in 46 attempts.
Cold War 2
We had our movie night yesterday, it was okay.
SSX3 and THPS soundtrack
None
Shitposts
Water

Kwanzaa, what even is it?

The snow is melting because of my love for my waifu!
Winter in Canada is hell, I thank my waifu that spring will be here soon.

I was looking forward for spring.
Hopefully we get some decent weather.

The one true Agriasfag reporting in!

New Vegas dlc. Dead Money can suck my cock, but Honest Hearts is good so far.
San Andreas speedruns.
Saints Row 4 soundtrack.
Nothing atm.
Holla Forums. Feels good to be back.
Sweet tea.
Kwanzaa.

XION BEST WAIFU SHE WILL RETURN FOR KH III JUST WAIT

I still prefer the comfy atmosphere of winter to the fucking humid heat of summer. I wish Canada could stay autumn all year.

The Jurifag, lamenting the new costume coming this month. Tumblr hair, though irritating, is tolerable to an extent. But does she really need facial piercings? Probably the only Juri costume I won't be buying. Nonetheless,
I LOVE JURI!

Tekken Tag2 and some SFV
Jewtube videos
Griz
Toast
This thread
Wa'a
Obviously Ramadan

Wew, that was something else

An emulated Dissidia 012 going to teach my little sister how to play Kingdom Hearts later
Robotech
Nothing in particular
Cereal
A few comics I have lying around
Nothing
Kwanza, it's pretty much WE WUZ KANGS day for niggers

Same, spring and summer are shit over in Commiefornia, it's hot and you get rain.

Hey JuriBro

Hey TifaBro, how are things?

Gonna go to bed soon. /u/ still isn't active which is a shame, hope it is by the time I wake up.

Just past 50 hours in Berseria. Getting towards the end but probably another 30 ahead. Wouldn't surprise me if it's 50.

Robot Wars. Apollo got smashed last episode. Gotta have a proper wedge if you go up against spinners.

webm related. Which I could find out what the track is.

International Women's Day. Seeing all the stupid guys going "I need feminism because I'm a bitch-nigga" makes me sick.
8 hour day or Labour Day as you yanks call it is pretty sweet though.

Breddy gud, nothing to complain about

Hey LyndisBro

Well I'm doing alright. Me and Yang watched a movie yesterday.

Ma sister. Strength is good, sped is good, not going to get doubled by anything. Skill is a little low meaning it'd be hard to hit units and that res, ouch. A decent mage with Thunder Bolt would hurt.

Also FE:Echoes got spilled a month before it's release date, data miners have found several interesting things. Palla is a fellow green haired FE Girl so I'm glad she's getting some love.

So far playing the Ringed City DLC, Angels are chucking spears at me.

What makes up is her powers, when she receive damage, she dishes back out twice as much.

Yet she gets reckless and uses it to win a fight.

Well a good thing about the hack was that I had some extra time to look for good pictures of Hex. Which are a little hard to find since she's from a 90's cartoon.

Breath of the wild, and Castle Crashers.
I guess i'd say Valentines day since it's pretty much only exists for a girl to say "Well what did buy me?"

Skyward sword is basically the DMC2 to Breath of the wild's DMC3. SS tried to do allot of thing, but so many of those ideas where handled poorly that the game gets called bad. BotW learned from SS's mistakes and improved upon what SS did right and got rid of what it did wrong. The stamina System in SS was a annoying and the monster part upgrading was practically useless. BotW drastically improves those things and the game is better for it.

Which Link would you husband, /andwife/?

These threads are not video games, you are fucking queers, but Mark will never ban you because he loves to attention whore and most of all he loves shitty threads.
Mark bought Overwatch and the Steam Controller.

Oh boy, another fictional girlfriend thread.
Second pic is an actual article in a Sociology book I had in College.

It's a containment thread. This is their own personal purgatory to experience in (((reparations))) for the Hunger Games threads.

ur all gay lol

I love Sakuya, and spent the downtime with her beating Rune Factory 4

Neptunia vs Sega hardgirls

MST 3K

Digimon World Next Order ost

Iced tea

Martin King Jr. day

Hey HexFag, how was Breath of the Wild so far?

Hey SakuyaFag

I love Asriel
I've been needing to get on some of my backlog, haven't made a dent in Pathalogic. Keep forgetting to write down where I need to go and ending up being lost and dying. Haven't gotten far in Serious Sam 3, and only got about half way through Lisa the Painful.
So, what did you guys do while fullchan was down?

this tbh

I want to hold Hibari down and see the absolute terror in her eyes as I force her mouth open and pull her teeth out with pliers. I'd pop her eyes with my thumbs as she screamed in agony too. Just seeing her face makes me want to hurt her so badly. I'm happy I can kill her endlessly in my mind though so in many respects her being fictional is the ultimate blessing.

I was playing NieR:Automata earlier, going for my second playthrough (if we want to be anal about it then going for the [C] ending for the second time now). I've given up my 100% save so I am actually doing a second full playthrough.
Been watching the Dragon Meidos.
I listened to Halfaxa by Grimes today. Really solid album with Sagrad прекрасный; Devon, and Hallways being stand-out tracks.
I had some black licorice earlier that was quite nice.
proof reading and writing my own stuff at the moment. Might have some fun and write some Hibari snuff smut later.
Water is the best drink.
Christmas.

Congratulations on your dedication, hope you still have fun playing TBP

Faggoat is better tbh

Yes. Post your favorite whores.

ID change, internet keeps fucking up

Hey GoatBro, what's good?

Well to answer this question, I play some Dark Souls 3, and I beaten the Nameless King. Other than that, I was planning on making commissions.

nice blank posts lad

Nah, what I wonder is how you manage to live with such shitty taste and opinions

TFW YOU WILL NEVER BE SO BUTHURT THAT YOU SIT AND SPAM THREADS YOU DON'T LIKE THIS MUCH
this smh

Not much, watched all of XRA in a day, pretty good show.

Not video games but Black General is cute.

wew

good luck phil

And I'm sure he'll call us the autists.

Howdy Yangbro. Hope you're doing alright.

Reading that article sideways gave me a headache. Interesting though how they paint the waifuism phenomenon as being almost exclusively Japanese. It shows how little they really researched the topic.

nuke waifu fags back to /a/ or /trash/ where they belong

autists attract each other after all
do you know half about the company you niggers keep?

Stellaris, PUBG, GTA 5, maybe Siege?
I watched chuunibyou, that shit was fucking autistic
Death Grips remixes and my waifu
That's degenerate, I don't snack. I vape.
Holla Forums
Water
Any of those kike ones

Anyways, sucks that /mai/ is down.

he does this to every thread he doesn't like the vols usually cave and just go ahead and bumplock whatever thread he's spamming so they don't have to deal with moderation
Play any good games recently?

Yeah Hibarifag is a major autist, but whatever you know?

wew

wat?

Basically it's MC Ride with whatever other song, because his voice seems to go with everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=GNoZ6R_XjiU

oh yeah he's totally the outlier, the extreme, the one and only autist in this thread dedicated to autism

(you), you seem to need it desperately

Every damn time

Calling waifuism autistic could be accurate, but I bet you'd go buy a waifubot once they come out wouldn't you?

Woah hey I made that mashup (the not embedded one). I'm glad you like it.

Pokemon Sun
Nothing
Pulp
Sesame seeds
Photo book
Limeaide
Any that don't give me the day off

Cute

(double checked)
I'm doing alright, proud of beating the Nameless King solo.

I'd get a waifubot to fuck all your waifus and stream it live

I think you need one too here (((you))) go.
:^)

Yeah, that's strange how well his voice works with things. If I recall correctly, someone remixed Takyon with Potato Knishes and it sounded like it worked.

You live a sad live, have you found the light of Kek yet?

Been trying to get a PS2 emulator working but it seems like it only work with certain games. Tekken Tag works okay, but there's half a dozen stages that cause the framerate to tank.

you gotta be fucknig joking, nigger
this thread is a cherry plant with fruit so ripe it's starting to rot and reek
I could close my eyes and reply to a post and it would be an autist like you and him

if my life bothers you that much, why not end yours and brighten my day

Yeah, looks like PS2 emulators don't really like quite a few games, I hear Drakengard emulates pretty good.

Also if you want to read it the current 2 volumes are here.

mangahere.co/manga/zannen_jokanbu_black_general_san/

Drakengard works pretty well, although whenever I using anything but the native resolution some effects/menus get a bit wonky. It doesn't bother me playing at native, since I'd rather it play accurate instead of looking super pretty. TimeSplitters 3, on the other hand, doesn't work, no matter what settings I use. Just at this point.

Good to hear, I'll have to get that going.

Whatever you say pal.

I had similar issues. I'm glad I still have my physical copy I just need a Ps2 to play it on

alright, you can go back playing with your trains now

lrn 2 argument
Your next line will be "(you)"

I need to buy a copy of TS3, I only ever rented it back in the day. I still enjoy TS2 the most though, I'm glad I still have my copy of that.

do words not end up in your head but in your ass after you read or type them?

How's it going lads?
I want Junko to cut off my legs, tie me to the back of a car and drive around town until I bleed to death.
NieR Automata
A Clockwork Orange
Celldweller
Nothing
Kaiji
Nothing
I dunno, Hanukkah?

Did you commission the last one?

now have an argument see
enjoy the (you)

hello there, newfriend
I had a hunch but now you're pretty much outed yourself

Nah. I was thinking about commissioning something like pic related one of these days though.

Are you calling me an autist? How rude, I consider myself a perfectly sane and well-adjusted person.

Hey JunkoFag

oy vey i've been outed
it's anodda shoah
You might think I've been taking the bait, but it is you that has taken all of mine.
Good job

TS2 was better imo. It was far more challenging, TS3 felt piss easy by comparison.

Howdy Junkofag. What do you think of Juri's new costume coming this month? Feels like an obvious reference to DR's Ibuki.

it was all a jest

you really gotta lurk more

For a new outfit it looks cool, liking the punk aesthetic.

Might aswell share Yang's canon outfit.

But you see, by pretending to be pretending to be pretending to be retarded, and posting enough I can bait you out and laugh at you because you're so fucking predictable.
It's a genius plan if I say so myself, and all I gotta do is post-post ironically shitpost in these threads.

This plan's biggest weakness is how retarded you are.
Calling post argument that you were pretend pretending is like saying you meant to be brutatlly beaten to a pulp in a boxing match for everyone to see.
You're appealing to the gullible, including yourself, hoping they're gonna buy it.

and you still keep biting

(Checked)
Honest Hearts was alright, a little short and the side quests outside of "do drugs kill a bear" weren't that interesting, but it's a nice worldspace and Graham's great. The other two are pretty dividing if you haven't played them yet, one's more random and the other's pretty pretentious.

Wait for it to come back. Did play some more video games while it was down though, some DUST, co-op and invasions in the Ringed City. Also got started on Nioh, but that'll probably be put on the backburner once I get further in Persona 5.

Revealing your "ace up your sleeve" to save your ass from complete annihilation is the weakest and lowest form of shitposting there is.
You seem to be so desperate to come out on top of this that you'd "reveal" how you were just shitposting and since you keep replying you're pretty much in a corner here.
Suck up your newness and lurk more.

going by that logic I am baiting you into pulling aces out your sore ass, we can do this all day

sup Yangfag?

Looks bretty nice. Speaking of costumes, I hope SpikeChun makes an OVA where Junko wears her armor from the DR3 Staff Book. I want to see her killing hopefags with her not-Insect Glaive.

Oh, it's alright then.

yes we can
it's an infinite bait loop

Sorry internet is fucking up, had to use a phone.

Haven't seen you awhile, how'd you been? How's Junko doing?

Quite busy but I can't complain, it's better than being a neet.
As for Junko, she's full of despair as usual.

and then the thread slowed down to a crawl

I lik criket

See, I don't hat the outfit itself. Hell, I can even tolerate the tumblr hair; the part that turns me off completely is the retarded looking facial piercings. As I've said before, I feel like Juri cares far too much about her body to start poking holes in it anywhere besides maybe her ears.
That's pretty cool, was it some kind of unused concept? I'd definitely like to see that armor in motion. And the not-insect glaive is pretty neat too. I'm imagining the monokuma bug thing draining the life out of someone to power her armor. don't know much about the insect glaive outside of the beetle thing it sends out. I was more of a GS/Gunlance fan.

Well I fucked up.
Thanks phone

How's everybody doing?
I'm doing okay.

Make sure to throw this into the break in case of emergency box

A man of culture

PALADONGS AND MAHJONG
Finished new Trailer Park Boys season, funny. Wrestling was good across the board on the weekend as well.
r/a/d.io since I'm still a tasteless faggot
Mahjong related material
Vodka
Day light savings. The bi yearly day we fuck ourselves because reasons.

Don't even start with me motherfucker, that ending was platinum trash. Hell the whole season 2 was pretty garbage compared to the first one.

Sorry for taking so long to respond, for me it said the thread was gone until I saw it on page 1 again.

Breath of the wild is really good so far I'd say it's the best Zelda since Wind Waker. The combat finally feels like something that takes a little skill and creativity, rather then just Mash B until the game tells you to press A so you can keep mashing B. Twilight princess had those extra move you could learn and those were cool, but they were never actually needed in a fight.

Now you can freeze enemies in time for a few sec's. Freeze, Burn, Electrocute, through them off cliffs, sneak up and stab them in the back like a ninja, snipe them with your bow, blow them up in slow motion with bomb arrows, I could probably keep going. My point is the game gives you a ton of tools, but keeps them scarce enough at the start of the game that you have to be creative to survive.
You really feel like you grow more powerful through out the game as you get better equipment.

Aren't I the dumbass.

Probably an older book or at least just a very brief section where it just lists the most known scenario. Waifu is practically a household term for tech savvy people at this point, I see it used everywhere.

Yeah I got a bone to pick with that picture, Iori isn't that busty.

I'm not even drunk yet what the hell am I doing here?

My man, I thought only I watched ReBoot as a kid.

I'm not a fan of facial piercings either, but I like the punk aethestic.
Yeah, she was supposed to show up in the anime wearing that armor and fight some hopefags. Apparently the insect glaive-looking thing can turn into a scythe and shoot bombs. I guess this is what Kodaka was talking about when he said Junko could beat Oogami in a fight with the "right tools".

So, how would you spend your day with your waifu?
I'd go to a fancy restaurant to share a meal with him and hold hands then come home and play with his ears and cuddle until we fall asleep

Doing okay, just posting in-between calculus work and wanting to play more Persona 5.

Pull pranks on her with the twins. Then go out for a nice wintry walk followed up with hot chocolate and reading by the fireplace.

I'm back up, good morning anons.

Never felt better

Breath of the wild's fun but the game gets boring once you discover most of the map, for me the exploration was the best part of the game.

Something like a walk in a park before going home for a nice dinner an then lots of cuddling and kissing in bed because that's my fetish

Are you including normalfags who use it incorrectly? because I wouldn't.

probably a good thing, it's a little early to be drinking yet.at least, where I am.

Neato, I like it when devs include little behind-the-scenes stuff like that. It really fleshes out the world they've built imo.

We usually would start off our day by sparring and working out until either she gets bored or hunger sets in, then I'd make us both breakfast before we relax by cuddling up in front of an insect documentary then we have some "fun" before heading to bed

I can get why piercings looks bad on a person, to me I wouldn't imagine how impractical these things are. Besides, piercings doesn't appeal to me at all. I find it unnecessary, and ruins a good face.

Hey KatFag, what's good?

This gave me enough interest to get the Switch. After many years, they added ragdolls in this game. I'm pretty much a sucker for whacky physics.

Hopefully this vidya will be fun.

I usually spend my time with Yang by cuddling and lots of hugging.

That's pretty much my day in a nutshell.

Talking about vidya and shitposting cute waifus. With occasional shitposters as a center stage for entertainment.

They're of course not aware of how deep it actually goes, but its not a weird taboo thing to care about fictional characters. Shits been around for ever though to be fair.

Holla Forums IS OUR HOPE
I got back into Yakuza 0 last night, had a blast for a couple hours. I installed Zero Escape and still haven't started it, but I aim to play it. I just haven't felt like playing much lately.
I watched my friend play Persona 5 yesterday, it was fine.
Cheesy patriotic music and power ballads.
I have to go out to eat before work, so I'm doing my usual pre-work post. I haven't decided yet.
Sometime, there will be coffee.
Chiaki has to have holidays explained to her, so any one that she has trouble understanding. It has made me realize many holidays are fucking stupid. I only truly celebrate the holidays that matter: Christmas, 4th of July, our anniversary, and her birthday.

That costume immediately made me think of Ibuki, who is my second favorite DR girl.

(checked)
Hey ChiakiFag, how's Yakuza 0 so far? I've already beaten the game, and was ready to tackle LEGEND mode. I also beaten the Nameless King without summons at DS3.

How's Chiaki doing?

True, though I didn't really see the term "waifu" being so widely used by people outside of imageboards like this until maybe 4 or 5 years ago. Maybe I just didn't pay attention to it until then.

(fuggin checked)
>That costume immediately made me think of Ibuki
That has to be what they're going for, it's the only reason I think they went ahead and gave her lip and eyebrow piercings. Maybe Woshige the faggot behind the original concept "art" for it was playing DR at the time and liked Ibuki.

It felt like Holla Forums was down for weeks. Internet seems so dull when you can't call other anonymous people nigger faggot kikes.

happens to be the only animu mango I've read, but I totally love it

I love it, I just get sidetracked easily. All I feel like doing is running around in constant fights or play Out Run or the batting cages. She was not at all happy when the girl at the arcade started approaching me. I'm very slowly working on my first playthrough on Hard, which isn't hard at all. I have too many games I want to play right now and after work I usually struggle to play anything, I just want to go to bed with her. Once I build a new PC I want to play DS3, that's also on my list.
She's fine, just has to put up with her hot-blooded husband all day.

I just ate some pizza and spent time on a Doom mod called MetaDoom

It's a shame, I honestly find it entertaining

Well good to know. Just watch for those pesky Mr. Shakedown, they'll bully you out of your money.

As for Yang, she's doing alright. We just seen a movie yesterday.

but she's not real and never will be
don't treat your waifus like tulpas and don't waste resources on them like the air you're breathing to make a semi coherent thought about her
for that matter stop breathing altogether if you'd be so kind

Top tier husbando

Some of my semi-normalfag work friends know a little about my relationship with Chiaki, and I've sure people have seen my phone background of her. They mainly just think of me like Dr. Krieger now.
Kind of weird to me, only resemblance being the hair cones between the two characters.

My nature says I have to challenge him any time I see him. I've only fought him once so far, but I won't give up.
What movie was it? Chiaki can't really watch movies, it sucks. I imagine she fell asleep when I tried to have her watch Drive with me, and she caught the parts of Blade Runner I was worried about her seeing and it made her cry.

I think I know why I love my waifu.

She's somewhat of a reflection of me, aside from the traits I sort of projected on her. She's secretive and reserved, not really phased from much, and she has a very dry sense of humor.

And her looks, are everything that I love in a woman. Long fair hair, white skin, sort of tall, busty, small waist, wide hips, elegant, intelligent, and a beautiful voice. Why can't she be real fuck.

because if she were you'd end your life the moment she turned you down for being what you are

I want to go running with Emi.

Nier: Automata, VA-11 HALL-A
Re:Zero
Nevermind The Name
Sandwich
drama as online friends lose their heads
Green Tea
Feels more like we're saying "Least good" holiday since what kind of holiday is bad? I guess sick days are pretty lousy since you can't be as active in them as you are when you have a day off. You can't go running with best girl, either.

A shame she doesn't enjoy movies, still hope you and Chiaki have a good day together.
I was considering doing a self imposed challenge with a broken sword.

With a bit of autism, it can be possible to make her real.

That's pretty dark.

But is she a nihilist with a wicked sense of humor?

Clearly user you don't know how to be persistant.
You should never let someone's resistance stop you from getting what you want.

Trust me I will.

You're talking about a bunch of cry babies.
I doubt they could convince themselves of anything, let alone another human bean.
And given that most waifus are fantastical I highly doubt they could do jack shit to get them to stay by their side.

Iktf, if I had a nickel for every time one of my friends compared me to him I'd be able to afford Capcom's overpriced DLC.
As for Ibuki, I think the main thing that makes me draw the comparison besides the hair horns and facial piercings is the color scheme.

Why are you so mad that some of us are actually confident in ourselves to the point where "she would turn you down!" doesn't scare us?

HAPPY EXTREMELY DELAYED* BRITHDAY TO MAI WAIFU, THARJA!!!!!!!
(*I was originally planing to celebrate her Birthday both on the 1st and 2nd of April on /mai/. But the hacked happened, so I desided to wait until the next waifu thread to celebrate Tharja's Birthday. Better late than never as they say.)

Nier Automata, Uncharted 3, SteamWorld Heist
Saw Song of the South for the first time
After the Holla Forums hack, April's Fools should be outlawed.

Who was the spammer? Was it that Genesis shitposter? I miss what happened.

YTP-CD-I Link tbqhwy fam

Wait, you're just now questioning his actions?

some dude spamming posts with nothing in them somehow the genesis shitposter tried to reach (400) but got shoahed

you use this word like it means something in here
It's simply because you seem to be so very confident, all the hopes you project onto her while she has to accept them because she can't refuse. You don't even think that she would turn you down if she were real.
I know, now you'll tell me how you'd do anything to be with her. I'm sure if you try real hard to force it it'll work out perfectly.
It's confidence built on delusion.

Made it to route C of Nier Automata, and already it's getting crazy.

Hey EmiBro

Hey TharjaFag.

NieR: Automata is pretty good, but I saw the ending coming from light years away

which one
:^)

Well, they're all connected, so all of them.

I want to pomf Yang.

I don't remember Sephiroth in KH being as difficult as he was, but fuck I'm glad I'm done with that

Wasn't he an optional boss fight?
Don't remember, been years since I've played those games.

Okay, but that doesn't answer my question; why are you so mad that some of us are confident in ourselves?

In an interesting turn of events My roommate coming back from lab and begging me to drink with him YagyuFag has returned to his natural state.

How did this go FishFag?

Wb YagyuFag

I think I love Hex so much because she is what I would love to be like if I didn't have real life holding me back. I'm constantly holding my emotions back trying never to tell people how annoying I think they are. I live in a small town so I can't just tell everyone who walks up to me to Fuck off or it will bite my family in the ass.

Hexadecimal literally wears her emotions on her face and does whatever the fuck she wants. It's how I would love to act if I could just explode on people one day.

I'll do this two ways and one of them will be by asking you a question of my own that'll hopefully get you to think this through a bit more in my way.

Firstly, what you perceive as mad from my perspective is a very real thought, based on the reality you would choose to drag your waifu into.
I'm not saying you're mad for believing what you believe.
It doesn't upset me what you believe but it makes me wonder whether you cared to think this through at all.

And here's my question for you. How do you see this conversation turn out? Neither of us is intent on changing their views based on what the other says, so what's the point?
Would you rather pretend you own the place and only yes men are allowed in here who play by the rules of "pretend all is fine"?
You're making this out to be a thread where discourse that isn't mutual agreement is no welcome. If that's the case, why not go to a place where that kind of discourse doesn't happen to begin with because, for example, mods would ban it to maintain the status quo?

Hi YangAnon. How are things?

you see, through my perspective, with thought one can imagine anything to be real for themselves alone
if you really think about it like this, not saying you're mad, but if you really think about it, reality is subjective and totally depends on the thought process of your neurons
leading me to not think that you're not the crazy person I think you still are

Now, here's my question for you, why would you change the nature of a man when you can keep going on living life? It only makes sense to not waste precious fuel units of ATP on thinking and re writting your brain in order to make a new machine in the form of what you want, so why bother? I mean, why not just let me spam my stuff because I can't change my mind on quitting the act of playing the village retard that everyone laughs at, so just pretend all of this is fine.
You're making a shitpost and calling it discourse and saying that the opposite is no welcomed for the future, however if you decide to open your heart and listen to the future, you too can expand your consciousness and arise beyond your pathetic human body shell of flesh, and might as well point out the obvious problems in the moderation on this website because I still want threads I don't like to be deleted.

She is yours HexBro, there's many reasons why I love Yang. It was mostly the fact that she is my shining light to my gloomy skies.

She is also a potential mother, willing to take care of her kids. She's also a kick ass Huntress as well.

To sum it up my day.

sure, but the moment you throw it out there, you're bound to meet resistance

Because there is men wishing for the unreal, why would I not respond if I not only have the opportunity but am also willingly subjecting myself to it on a website which's purpose it is to talk with one another, especially if it's based on disagreements.

Because I can. You're willingly subjecting yourself to this.

You're saying it like those are exclusive things. As if discourse cannot happen through shitposting.

You're assuming that threads one doesn't like cannot possibly be threads that do not belong on a board that is not dedicated to this topic.
I might as well say, just because you want this threads, doesn't mean that someone like Mark shoudl openly advertise how these threads are under his very protection, despite him carrying a responsibility he subjected himself to to abide by his own rules.

I know you're willingly shitposting by exaggerating, I read the thread after all before just replying, but you'll still receive an answer, at least from me.
Whether this is a discourse to you or not hardly matters to me if we're going by your logic where "through my perspective" the thought makes it so.

did you honestly read that entire shitpost
and actually respond to it
a thing I actually put zero effort into
b r a v o

you didn't read my post, congratulations
you're too eager to declare shitpost victory
you should at least quote something, anything

No, I'm admitting defeat.
I can't fucking best you.
It's impossible.

Tell you what, this costume looks infinately better with her natural hair color and no face metal. Thanks Hikagefag, wherever you are

Seeing as you still dodge my question, I'll just let you do your thing, bud.

So you got nothing, got it.

I want to hold Yang's robotic hand.

You have to run out of steam some time?
What do you do then?

Dinner

How do you guys feel about the Gravity Rush/Nier collaboration that is said to come soon?

I'd definitely like to see it, the worlds of both feel like they'd fit well together.

Fair enough.

I heard that Toyama on twitter said "Yes" when asked about the collab thing.

What'cha having user?

Needless to say it pleases me.

Mashed potatoes, gravy and beef.

nice

Somewhat interested.

I hope none of you WaifuAnon are excited to play Persona 5 because Fatlus lied about improving the "Translation/Localization" for Persona 5 like webm/mp4 related as one of the examples of this game having the same "quality" as Memehouse/NISA do with their "Localization"

Mildly interested

*WaifuAnons

The only game I played in English was NieR Automata, and I hated 2B's VA, but I couldn't read and fight bosses at the same time so had to set the language back to English.

I LOVE LUCINA
Glad 8ch is back

Persona 5

New anime. I completed Diebuster

Wild Arms 3 Battle theme

N/A

N/A

Water

Kwanzaa, since no one actually knows what the hell it is.

Great taste, user.

Makes me excited.

That said some things are questionable. "You jelly" had me cringe. Do people still even say that?

Oh boy… I wasn't prepared, the localization is worse.

Only ever watched the adaptation of it into an animated Korean kamikaze tutorial tv show. Wasn't too interested.

I use the Japanese voices, but it does piss me off knowing that Atlus likely lied about delaying the game for "improvements" and not because of the new fiscal quarter AFTER the fact. And if they weren't lying, how much worse must the translation have been then?

Makes no sense that the translation's stiff as it is, but then with random memespeak thrown everywhere. At least that example doesn't seem out of character, but still odd.

Hey LucinaBro, how's the new Bunny Lucina pictures?

So I just ordered a figure of my waifu

It's one of the greatest things to ever happen. We truly live in the best timeline.

good
I hope you enjoy it
former Asuka fag

I was going to ask if anyone wanted to watch a livestream of me stealthily throwing Overwatch games to piss off my roommate, but I already made him so mad that he left.

how did you know?

ESP
And a good enough memory

Was 2B's english voiced by Rina Chan, who was some chick who worked on Newgrounds stuff?

Is that why her english voice sucked compared to her japanese one?

pardon?

I don't know but it was really bad. It's a shame though, because I thought 9S' English VA did a great job

stands for extra sensory perception

It really is nice to showcase new waifu pictures. Hell I even posted a couple new Yangs in this thread.

How is Persona 5 so far?

I can read yo mind n shit
and not forget too much of what I see on a daily basis

I guess there isn't enough Kurisufags on Holla Forums, which is surprising because of she has a VN.

Kurisu a cute

maybe that's because VNs are not video games

14 hours in so far. It's a damn good game, though some of the things in the translation are a bit odd, such as "you jelly". I like how they've gone closer to SMT where you can talk to the demons and recruit them as Personas. It's a much better system.
I also hope the success of Persona 5 will mean that we'll get more turn based JRPGs - it will definitely make Square eat their words that big budget turn based games won't make money anymore.

She's also in Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds

I love how she gets so flustered and embarrassed around her husbando. Its endearing.

Mark doesn't seem to agree with this.

Because Mark is well known for his sane and good decision, am I right?

And when was the last time you saw a thread dedicated to that game with nothing but Kurisu posts?

Always.

Took a wrong turn at Albuquerque?

Friends give you strength!

Sounds interesting.

That's bad.

Just… no.

Checkin dat.

Welcome back LynFag, how's Lyndis doing?

I'm currently fixing my internet at the moment.

Nah, I accidentally turned east at East St. Louis. now I'm being accosted by an abominable snowman that claims he's always wanted a pet rabbit named George. not sure what to do, but I'm sure I can think of something.

I'm really into Peko tbh
Taking a break from Nier Automata and getting back into Trails of Cold Steel. Maybe I'll finish it before the end of the year

I want to temporarily wipe Junko's memory and watch a non-brainwashing movie with Ryoko.

Nobody loves Moeka ;_;

Lyn's doing good. Starting to get cold but that's to be expected.

Daffy got away by being a trickster. Just need to find a real rabbit for him.

Nah I can get Daffy back dont worry about that. -YagyuFag from his phone so no pictures

What kind of vidya would you play with your waifu?

I want to kill Grimms with Yang, and snuggle after a long battle.

Good enough, Yang is taking a nap. Be snuggling soon. Had to fix the internet.

Steins;Gate was pretty cool. I would've preferred the game to end at Kurisu's ending rather than continue into a happier true ending. It felt like it was dragging on at that point.

Musou or co-op type games I think.

I think she'd really enjoy Nier, Ninja Gaiden, DMC, and action games with swords in general.

I want to adopt a big fluffy dog with Peko

Happy endings are overrated. -phone YagyuFag

Multiplayer games where we can grief autists, like Minecraft and TF2.

Agreed. Fuck happy endings.

If the ending isnt hewrt wrenchingly miserable im not pleased. Hinting at possible happy futures are ok, but happy endings are trash -Still phone yagyufag

You don't need to sign your posts. We have IDs

His ID changes quite often

Yeah but my ID changed and redundancy is good. -Yagyufag

Yang would most likely play fightans and racings. Mostly action on our part.

waifu with pupper is cute.

Couldn't agree more. If I wanted a happy ending I'd go to a Thai massage parlour.

The expectation of Tharja being in Fire Emblem Musou. Pic related is what I want to happened.

So you'd rather that Okabe be miserable? look at zero

Kek, Nintendo's practices in a nutshell.

Yes. Why is this even a question. I'd prefer everyone to be dead and/or miserable.

Speaking about misery, drinking on an empty stomach is a bad idea. -Yagyufag

What kind of food would you share with your waifu? Drinks?
I'm running on empty trying to think of something to ask.

She loves ramen.

Some nice Jasmine tea.

I have physically intensive labor in 5 hours. I don't care. I want to rest my head in Erim's death goddess lap.

New Frontier Days: Founding Pioneers
Should get back to Kemono Friends
White noise to try to sleep. Else Lufia II ost.
I could use a fried egg sandwich on wheat.
Shitposting on Holla Forums. What else?
Green Tea. I like it.
Any holiday I don't have off.

Would you feed your waifu your blood?

Youre at an Easter Egg hunt with your waifu. What happens?

She likes Takoyaki and Ramune.
Let me try.
How would your waifu react if she found a pile of dead niggers in your basement?

I don't see why he would need it, but if he did, sure thing.

I'm not 100% sure about any particular food but I know she likes sake and wine

That'd be a little bit much
Maybe once if she asked just to see how that plays out

Sounds about right

Hog Roast

I let her gather the most eggs, purely to see her face fill with extreme joy at the end of the day
I'll then congratulate and hug her close

Is she a vampire or revenant? Unless the blood has has HIV or herpes go for it. Blood pudding exists.

Erim wants to bake a cinnamon pie. She says it's been centuries since she made one.

I'd buy a Tharja amiibo. Tharja and Lyn SS-tier.

Ask for the hundreth time what video game you'd want to shove your waifu into, haven't heard that in at least an hour

Sure, if she's into that sort of thing.

is it so wrong to want your waifu to have good nutrition?

I'd drink her blood.

I got the 1.5 2.5 collection on PS4. The main game is a lot easier than I remember it being, but the optional bosses were harder. I think it's because I tried everything at not max level, like 65.

Nope it is not. I can think of worse things to feed her. Still I suggest you would put the effort in giving your waifu the cleanest blood with no contamination or diseases for her health.

Blood is salty, so no…

Not blood. Probably noodles, been awhile since I had that.

Melty blood is shit but your waifu is a fun character to use

… all I ever hear about the "sakamoto" thing is that in japan it is a proper pronunciation. there's also the other we all know but yeah

Are husbandos allowed?

Ah, what the hell. I'm here, I may as well post once.

Touhou 06 : Embodiment of Scarlet Devil. Trying to regain my touch after several years of not playing Danmaku games.
N/A
Neir:Automata soundtrack
Fried Eggs
Textbooks
Hot Tea
Martin Luther King Jr. Day.

Breads.
English Breakfast Tea with Half and Half and 2.5 tsp of sugar, hot. I blame her British gate guard.

Yes, if she needed it.
She doesn't, so no.

"Be it against Human, Youkai, or Demons, Genocide is just another game~~"
- Yuuka, Mystic Square

She's probably berate my low score.

I keep my blood clean as possible for her. Only the best.

Full moon VSion is the best.

Games with an emphasis on difficulty seem about right.

i got no problem with that so sure, why not.

Either with apathy or just finding the whole situation humorous.

Yeah

what's this thing you're putting waifus into?

Lol you're back, thought you died.

I like Ike. He pretty much is like that picture.

Welcome, got plenty of touhou fags around.

Erim found all the eggs, but she flooded the tri-state area.

Mostly Ramen or noodles.
Water, and juice.

Nah, I don't think Yang drinks blood.

I wish I remembered.

Nah, I'm hard to keep down.
Just was laying low after teaching one of those kooky anti-fa 'protestors' both not to take a swing at a practicing martial artist and what it feels like to be kicked in the head with a steel toed boot.
Didn't need 'eben raycis h8chan' on my immediate net history in case the sheboon sued.

You beat some nigger antifa down? That's pretty cool.

Story time?

Have a good night. Hopefully I remember next Wednesday, I'll be busy that week.

Night fishoil

Alright me and Yang are gonna cuddle, night guys.
Hopefully my internet's fixed.

Calm evening

night yangfag

Oh my.

That's all the time I have tonight flushing out some concepts to sketch for Erim. It's been a while since I've drawn. Spent the last three weeks with 18 hour work days.

And I guess if I can't find good art work of my waifu I'll make my own.

so, where is it?

everypixel.com/aesthetics

You could always pay some chink on Deviantart to draw you some pictures if you have the money.

Yagyufag is back on his computer -Yagyufag

Not much to say,

I'm not even Chinese.

IRL shitposting, I love it.

As far as I can see, that's self defense.

Top kek m8.
Good job putting that subhuman in its place, by the way.

It's all shit doodles right now. I'm currently doodling Erim to get my imagination going. Since it's been so long since I did artwork I have to "know" the character first. After I have a design I like I'll then get serious with refining art.

God speed to you. You were only protecting yourself. Erim sends her blessing. Though what kind of blessing the Siinistral of Death might have is yet to be seen.

I always want to do things myself first. Also I spent about $420 on trailer tires yesterday. I'm broke.

Topest of keks

These people really have no goddamn sense of self awareness do they?

Fucking priceless.

10/10

Go with my blessings.

I have a feeling this can only capture human faces because every other pic was less than 5%

pls be real

You're probably right.

I'm just gonna try and get some sleep, probably should have done so a long time ago since I pretty much lost control of what I was shitposting. Hope he's in my dreams.
he never is
See you fags whenever, next week or tomorrow if this thread is still up.

i think detail has something to do with it.
detailed, vibrant pictures usually score higher than flatter pictures, at least from what i've used.

That typically is how a Neural Network programmed with the opinions of 'designers, editors and experienced stock photographers' would react.
It's all about the dynamics, the drama of the piece, the impact, etc with those sorts of people, it's what they are trained for by their respective markets.

shit im too late to post the truth

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I HAVE ACHIEVED PERFECTION!

The combination of colors probably has something to do as well.

Well I can't deny that's one cool ass bird.

> > Buddhism
> > Buddha

Truly, we live in enlightened times.
It is a sign.
To China, God-Emprah, it is destiny.

Machine likes birds but not Yagyu. this was the best I could get.

Well, if the thread still lives tomorrow I may return. Otherwise, some other time.

It'll be here when you wake up.

The question isn't when I wake up, the question is when I become open.

Goodnight guys, see you next week or tomorrow if the thread's still up.

She succeeds because of those damn Nobody Emblem missions

What ever she wants, so probably ice cream

See vid RIP

Welcome back Yuukafag
Guess Shaniqua didn't have that much hp

Probably family friendly party games, or co-op games, can't see her enjoying something like Mortal Kombat too much

Fucking overtime giving me no time for games tonight/this morning.

Some like crossisants and donuts

Morning fam

Hopefully everyone's morning is going good.

Good morning fam!

God damn it I feel like a bag of ass this morning.

Morning TifaBro. Just getting ready for work.

I hate mornings.

Too hopeful for your taste?

You're not the only one

Feel better after getting some caffeine and nicotine in me.

I just don't like waking up early.

Does it feel you with despair?

Usually yes, unless going back to sleep is an option.

Just a reminder that you're all lovely people. Enjoy some vidya and make her proud.

thread's dead but Good morning anyway.
it's raining and thundering outside so it's really comfy today.

Good morning, i'm still here, just waiting for someone to start a draw thread.

Afternoon everybody

Right back at ya
I LOVE JURI!

I'll make her proud, i swear.

Oh, wow, the thread did survive long enough.

Hello, everyone.

hi

Looks like I had came back just in time to see the thread die.

Threads never die user

They fade away into the pages of history and the memories of yesterday.

Until next week

A new flower, a new life, sprung forth from the soil from which the colors of today we leave here now are planted.

…and I really need to find something else to do than just post nonsense here.
Ah well, it's an excuse to post images.

That was meant to be a reply to , but whatever.

ID change, anyways remember to love your waifu well.

As always
I LOVE YANG!

Nonsense is fine. It's not like you're interrupting anything

I do my best
I love Peko

I LOVE TIFA!
See ya all next week!

I will always and forever love Tharja!!!
See you next week.

I LOVE LUCINA!
See all of you next week!

Don't need an excuse. It's a good picture.

That was a good thread, see you guys next week.
I LOVE SONIC!

See ya next week.

I wish waifu wednesday was every day.
See you next time.

It's been fun!

it can be, all you gotta do is get the fuck off this board and go to /mai/

k