4 AM

Losing control 8ch?

Whats your favorite game where the servers are now dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
repl.it/languages/python3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Evenin' folks.

Kill yourself.

Friendly reminder to leave this website.

so we're finally fucking back

Morning everyone.

Todays my bday!

Basically had the last 3 days off work so its been great. 8ch and 4am came back just in time for bday plus my new onahole is set to arrive in the mail today too. Parents got me a ton of food for today and they are paying for my passport for japan trip. Been a good few days.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

First post after Taker's last match.

Battlefront 2

Good thing hotwheels never told Jim his password before dying, r-right?

Good to be back. Finished up Golden Sun 2 the other day, been trying to decide what I want to play since. Also started watching Forged in Fire. Pretty comfy.
Asheron's Call. I loved that game. It has a very special place in my heart and it's gone forever now.

Surprised you faggots didn't self terminate without your attention whoring safety blanket thread for almost a week. Disappointing tbh

Morning, how was your time from Holla Forums?
Played some vidya, lost some money on vidya and another retarded coworker got fired for the stupidest shit

Congrats on managing to survive another year. Just gotta wait till Easter for mine

You think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and sell information?

Give me a run down on that.

It was kinda great being able to sleep through 4am though. Hows your day been user?

I was just about to download the new season of forged in fire. That shit is max comfy.

Do anything interesting the last few days?

That's good
For me I've been working a bit better at work after getting told off for not doing a good job last week

I don't get to sleep through 4am
it's 6pm right now
And it's going pretty good, though I am tired and hungry

undertale 2's mp was pretty fun and its now gone forever
fucking kikes

VIDEO GAMES :DDDDDddDddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Happy birthday nigger.

What'd he get fired for? And what vidya?

Wew what happened?

ayyyyyy

Phil Collins is a god among men

Shit has no right to be as comfy as it is. I'm almost sad I found it so early because I'd love to have like ten seasons of it available to marathon.
Not really. I'm a boring person. You?

you will never be an cute anime girl

What did dogs ever do to get clumped with niggers

Playing lottery on the job
Been playing cybersleuth and lost ten bucks betting on dota

I basically took too long to do shit that other chefs would get done in half the time
I've been working a bit harder
Hell I've managed to not only have my break on time but leave on time for the last two days
Hasn't happened in a couple weeks

I am angry. Angry about Virus Cores.

Probably the DS Pokemon games. Given how useful it was to be able to trade and battle online and all (well, admittedly the GTS needed some serious work on the "find a mon" end and barring people from offering shitmons in return for legendaries).

Played P5 so far it's alright but Morgana's VA is shit.

I can do this, actually.

Enough of these shit threads. Let's discuss this instead and how the fuck people get these for $60 - 200 on craigslist

The fuck is this

Yeah about same here but I always forget about it and then get to marathon an entire season every once in a while. Its nice.

And read my top post, its been a good break.

Wew why would you ever bet on dota?

Mixed bag today. Probably gonna get fired from my job soon, but I started doing some volunteer work that seems to be going well.

Idk Halo 2. Can't think of anything better.

Dogs better not mean actual Dogs but Jews or something

I don't think I have a favourite game with dead serbs, I had dial-up until 2009 so I missed everything people now cherish.

The "evil freech goons" ended up revealing that hotwheels/jim/codemonkey have been selling user data to private companies and non-US governments for over 2 years. Codemonkey's only defense is "muh children" which seems more than enough to make people shill on his behalf.

How do you do fellow autists
wasn't that some shit

Gamespy

glad things are goign well for oyu man

you're fucking with me right

evening everyone. How you guys doing?

I turned in my two-weeks notice today. Got a job offer last Saturday to work as a night-cook in a college bar, they're gonna start me at $8.50 and bump be to $9 after the first 90 days. Thanks to some family connections and my not being a crack-addled alcoholic, i was pretty much guaranteed the position as soon as it was offered. It's more cook-work, but it'll be in a bigger kitchen, with a more varied menu. I'm looking forward to it.

The only thing is that it's sort of in a shady-ass area of town. So now I'm looking for compact hand guns for CC. I've got my sights currently sete on a CZ-82

Checked.
How ya been Smokes?

Ayy happy birthday Soritsu!
which onahole did you get? and what site did you get it from?

Wow, they're getting your passport too? That's a pretty nice present!

Morgana is a fedora-tipping white knight furry. But still not as bad as Teddie.
Pro-Tip for his voice and the other voices though:
download the JP audio

I miss smoking.

I have 4, 3 page papers to write, 5 acedemic journals to read and various other reasearch to do by friday. I havent even started half of this.

Happy birthday, Ritsu!

No shit, the 4 am thread is your "job" now?

So how did that conversation go?

For what purpose?

Ahhh yeah thats me on most jobs. Hate rushing.

I remember when DS poke game servers went down I cheated in tons of fun pokes to play on those with.

So hows that a bad thing if its gone now?

How the hell did you live with dial up until then?

Hows your day been user?

that's pretty damn good

You played P5 yet?

I hear the localization is xenoblade x levels of cringy. How's it rating compared to other personas difficulty wise?

It's a hobby. I've made quite a bit in steambux gambling on hats in the past.

I'll probably be done with it in about a week, with the way I watch things. I just finished the Crusader Sword episode. happy birthday btw

It's not, really. These are the probably the same people who've been lying about Holla Forums from the get-go because they don't like how things are run. Mostly goons from Holla Forums way back when.

I'm on episode 6 I think.

Wheres the proof hes selling data?

Ayyy thanks

Congrats on the new job fam!

I'm getting the bocca della verita, its supposed to be really fucking good.

How long since you quit user?

noice
how are you liking it so far buddy?

Same old same old niggie, thanks for asking. Is it a shitty college you got hired at or is it a breddy gud place?

Vidya can't do it anymore. I play world of warcraft all day for no particular reason - I don't enjoy it any more than I do other games, which is not. It's literally out of habit. I have never been 'depressed' so I can't say for sure if it's that but I'm just so friendly demotivated it's hard to do anything. My current reasons to live are Mount and Blade Butterlord, and shitposting on Holla Forums and /int/ because the leaf flag grants me much power.

Diablo 2 maybe, or warhammer space marine

I miss cigarettes.

pls ignore I haven't read the rest. But yeah Morgana seems like a smug lil cunt.

It's ok and most of the vas are ok except for fucking morgana.

Turn off the computer man.

at least a 3rd email had the pics of the house

Because it wasn't my choice and I had never used fast internet until then.

Alright sort of, found out my younger brothers about to finally do more than I ever have once he gets his first job working in a bank while I'm going on my fourth year of being NEET. It's freaking me out because it means it's almost time to either kill myself or do something with my life.

happy birthday, enjoy your onahole

You people underestimate people's stupidity. People die and pass on whatever they had and their dumbass siblings sell them for dirt cheap prices thinking they're just some 'old generic keyboard'

Or they don't know what they have and sold it on a whim. I saw a minilogue being sold for $200 in my area. Someone got a Yamaha DX7 for $6

hows the job treating you, you get used to it?

torn off everythign in your room and get some sleep

Why are you wasting time here user? JUST DO IT

I have an actual job now you know.

And I bought the onahole myself with money I made on that job, not a gift from my parents.

Hats at least make some sense. Wouldn't it be easy to have a guy throw a dota match to scam money?

Ayy thanks. And how many episodes this season are up anyway?

I figured as much with that. Sounds like hotwheels at least kept the lid on it.

You get laid yet?

yeah. I'm playing it now. 10 hours in, a little over halfway through Kamoshida's Castle. I'm having a blast. I'm digging the soundtrack quite a bit too.

thanks!

Ohohoh the Mouth of Truth eh? Let me know how it is. I've come close to picking that up myself several times but always went for something else at the last minute.

nah it's a locally-owned restaurant. It's just a stone's throw south of my city's university though. I've been a few times, they got some good food. I can't wait to learn how to make it.

DEUS VULT
Morgana can be amusingly smug, but he's annoying how he's all "OH LADY ANN I'LL PROTECT YOU" etc. It's annoying. But not Teddie-Tier annoying.

I like the fluff behind Nork Dedogg, hell Ogryns in general

It's actually breddy gud, took a few episodes to really get me in but now I'm really interested in what's going on.

happy birf day ris wuz guud

real talk fam

i gotta hol dat
hell yea

a nigga always cum thru w/ dem tittiez monica one love bb

fuck that thing is sexy

I know, just had to bully you because 8chon was down.

You can live with your parents and not have them audit you over packages you get?

This one fucking nigger is spamming every board on Holla Forums.

whats the story with that, why look for a place?

He's an annoying fuck.

Got a job a month ago

How do you know it was me rits? I'm going to bully you so hard on the second trip.
shiggerdigger

ah, so you aren't in your car right now

I think it's something like 15 episodes this season so far. I've got a ways to go but I can watch a few in a row, even if I am stuck with a shitty newer version of the program I use to watch it. I swear I spent 6-8 hours trying to downgrade but even on a fresh install it's inexplicably broken if I try to go back to the version I like. I can't alt+tab out during playback with this one. I liked being able to do that during slow parts.
Yeah, seems that way. I guess the site's probably going open-source soon again anyway.

Bosses get on my ass over minute bullshit. Other people who work here don't get docked over it due to the fact that I'm the only person working there who isn't partially retarded.

Thanks will do! Going to nap as soon as the thread dies down so I can wake up to my onahole on my porch.

And have you ever tried to get a job? Who cares what your brother does anyway. NEET life is the only good life. Take it from me, work sucks.

Its shit and I'm so tired. I'm really considering going to japan for just 1 week at this point so I can leave a month earlier.

Two other guys in 4am have it and really really recommended it so. I bet its amazing.

Ay yo monica, thanks.

I got an entire fridge full of maccas and chink food. Its amazing.

No I'm in a hostel
I like my car though, and my car isn't broken

its almost as good as Legend of the Galactic Heroes for plot

I finally got around to setting up Armbian Ubuntu on an SBC and I'm gonna try to webm season 2 on that

I haven't gotten that far. All I know is Ryuji seems ok.

That's a bad sign if your town is anything like mine. The city's university is a fortress inside the worst neighborhood in town.

I'm confused, took dat hoe 3 tries to attach sumn up inz or wut monica? yo english steez lil fuqd tbcfrwymfrfr

yo trip look diff'rent fam. entire fridge of maccas breh b careful fam i cain't astral project n keep yo ass from sleep apneatin ey night monica

I really, really wish I had managed to find more big enemies to drain when I was lower level so this wasn't such a pain in the ass, but judging from my cores I have it was mostly a shit load of mid size enemies.

genesis sucks

Who's bigger, spess mehrenes or ogryns?

My parents are smart enough to not want to know the shit that I buy online at this point.

I know everyone and everything in 4am

Why not just torrent them?

Because it is different. Something they did after this fucked up server changed it.

I really like those digits and yeah it took too long
Nice meta joke there

Ogryns, the fuckers don't cost as much as termies for no reason, especially Bullgryns

i got plenty of tiddy, DMX

i don't disagree, I just don't have a burning, livid hatred for him like I do Teddie though.

oh really? Nice to hear. When I get some spare cash i'll have to pick one up myself. I'm trying to save up for a gun right now. I'd like to get another monitor too, to use for my PS4, since the TV i'm using for it now is only a 720p. As a result, a lot of games have the edges sort of cut-off. It's annoying. But a new wallet and gun are top priority.

Ryuji i'm hopeful for. I doubt he'll be Junpei-tier bro, but he's definitely better than Yosuke already.

it's super close to the college though. And it IS in a fairly shady area, but it's not as bad as it seems. But i'm getting a gun since I'll be down there in the dead of night for all my shifts.

I like streaming better, usually.

I can respect that, bosses can be the worst.

Or on the kitchen bench after your parents find the box labelled "sex toy"
Sleep tight when you do

Yeah, I worked for a year before being a NEET. It took all of a month before I was back to hating my existence plus I started getting this weird sense of dissociation. I worked on a band saw a lot and had to a conscious effort into not running a finger through it for time off work.

well better than one of my buddies for now
his brother is a liberal autistic sperg and wrecked his property for havign Holla Forums opinions
shitty thing was that I had loaned him my old PS2 add-on speakers so those got wasted too

stick with it man
you can do it

He doesn't seem as pervy as Yosuke, but Yosuke's only bad point for me was getting me into that pervy shit.

Already happened. A slav got caught throwing a game after betting against his team. All for $322. This was years ago though
Some beaner has also been shitlisted for matchfixing

I keep meen ta say AYOOOO monica

u tryna trik me jim n get mah hundos?

naw pic related a meta joke

u gottdayum ryt monica
das ryt
das ryt
das ryt
das ryt

ps2 add on speakers? exo das like so slav shit fam wtf u need dat 4?

Boy I sure hope our 'Sap buddy doesn't stab our heroes in the back!

Oh shit nice. What kind of guns you looking at?

But why

Nah the online store I used send them in plain boxes and don't even print their websites name on the box so I'm good.

Well then why worry about your brother getting a job? Enjoy NEET life as long as you can while it lasts.

Going to stay as long as I can bare it before blowing my brains out. Then sell a bunch of shit and run off to nipland. Will be comf

How much money is in this exactly?

that too is a meta joke I guess

Just need to find a new job before I quit in a blaze of glory. Last time I left a job, I didn't have anything lined up afterwards and ended up being a NEET for nearly a year. It wasn't fun. Not having money isn't fun.

I get too distracted watching in a regular media player and I hate torrent hunting.

hol up

yeah, he would think with his dick too much. I really don't like most of P4's characters honestly. Yukiko, Naoto, and plenty of the other sub-characters. Rise and Chie are pretty gud though

DAS RITE

Compact pistols for concealed carry. I've got my eye on the CZ-82, but i've got a weird feeling none of my local shops will have one. I'm trying to keep it under $250, since an 8-year concealed carry permit is also $100.

Look at it this way, at least you still have older games that are great to play through for the first time. Only real drawbacks are cost (if you're the sort to not emulate/use loaders) and lack of demand for discussing them with others at this point.

But who would win in an arm wrestling match?

I miss my old one already tbh

IceJAhoAZU I think it was. Aho and azu were neat because of yryr and k-on references.

You can full screen media players you know

Playing true VR games with full sensory illusion would be the best god damn thing ever. The future of gaming might be good again.

Yeah i have class/campus responsibilities from 08:00-21:00 today. Hopefully i can grind out a paper and get some of my research done while no one is looking. Im currently waiting for the whiskey to hit me harder since thats the only way for me to fall asleep anyore.

Because it means my parents are going to start really getting on my case about getting a job now.

Don't they actually get paid more for actually winning the game
or do they do it for the thrill

322 since its usd
Dota is pretty rig-free, though it does have issues, mainly stemming from China

das ryt
das ryt

weeb shit lol

Naoto is better than fuckin Rise. And where's Kanji?

Are you getting a Colt Single Action Army, the greatest handgun ever made?

Isn't Rise voiced by Anthony Burch's ex-wife/sister

it was a bass with 2 stereo speakers and a 3.5mm jack and an add-on for Component RCA white and Yellow so you could take the audio from the PS2 directly and bypass the TV

WEW

Could always try gunbroker. Depends on if you have a FFL that will let you ship there for free.

Good luck user. Do your best.

Then do like I'm doing and get a shit job for a few months. Save money for something cool or to live NEET life off of and then quit. Takes the pressure off them for a while.

Nah I meant how much money is being bet on matches in general

das rite

Are you gonna shit on his car?

you been to jap land before tho?

Sister but only for that shit dancing game.

oh dat shit sound official af tbh monica

das ryt
das ryt
das ryt
das ryt
das ryt
das ryt
das ryt
das ryt
das ryt
das ryt

Yeah but I still get distracted because I'm watching on a computer in a regular media player. Plus I don't like hunting down a torrent for every new episode of my ongoing shows. It takes forever.

You can do it man, it'll be tough, but you can get it done.

Still though

She wasn't initially, and then they brought her in for P4: DAN.

Some of my m8s are in a metal band. Maybe I can get them in to play me out when I hand in my 2 weeks.

it had the style down so it looked legit PS2 fam, but I cana fin any pics

She's ok in everything else so don't worry.

Nah why?

Hows life been on your end lately?

You are going to regret not having it all backed up on your computer when terrorists blow up the internet

DAN?

I disagree. Rise is better than Naoto. But Naoto isn't terrible.

forgot to mention Kanji, he's pretty cool too

YEA YEA

If I had the money to get one of those, I wouldn't be working in a shitty local restaurant.

No, she's voiced by Laura Bailey
she was voiced by Burch's sister in P4DAN and Persona Q, unfortunately.

FFL???

Doesn't P4 have a faggot and a reverse trap faggot

Dancing All Night.
That fucking awful rhythm game that's somehow canon?

Persona 4: Dancing All Night.

Isn't Laura Bailey the voice actor of some DBZ characters

S-surely you're just making jokes, h-h-he's a total bro, Marsala would never do that, r-r-r-right?

das ey nigga in mah hood fam racist ass honkey dino nigga

DIDN HAP'N

dmx comin up all pussy real talk fam think a nigga got hangul down atm

I was making a bane posting joke
But how is that shit cannon

Federal firearms license. Shorthand for dealers really.

AAAAAAAAAAAa

how can you be sure you wont hate being there in the crowds of people
I mean you have to talk to people to buy shit and do everything dont you?

How is life anyways DMX
I havn't seen you since I started my job

You are wrong.

Kanji? No he's straight who was just called a faggot for having girly hobbies. And kinda has a crush on Naoto. He's cool.

And I'm guessing the reverse trap faggot is Naoto. Who you can make cute and dress girly.

Ah. I guess I'm not that much of a big guy.

Haven't played P4 yet, but as far as I know, Naoto plays herself off as a guy initially to get taken more seriously with her apparent goals, while Kanji simply has worries about his hobbies being feminine and being seen as a faggot for enjoying them.

lookin 4 trap beatz n dodgin dat HIV

sumn wrong budy?

we tite tho rite X, self hatred aside right monica?

I'm surprisingly very social for someone who typically lives the hikki NEET life.

And I really can't imagine hating it. Might be tired and glad to be back home when its over though.

nah hes a bro, would not betray

was a give from ma fam too, shit sucks

I'm willing to take that risk.

Kanji isn't gay though.
Journos just wished he was. He was just insecure about his masculinity due to the fact he liked sewing, having no real father figure in his life, etc. So he swung hard into the delinquent/biker stuff to be super hardcore and tough looking. But he's not a faggot.

The reverse trap can't really be defended though. Naoto always wanted to be a detective but decided it was a man's field and so she tried to dress and act like a man to fit in with the other detectives more.

she's done a shit ton of voice work.

I don't know. Because Atlus fucking hates Persona fans I guess?

oh.

I disagree with you. But we both know neither one of us will concede.

mebbe u gimme a lil kissey monica
( ' 3 ' )

8:::::::(

Bonus points if you use pyrotechnics along with that.

nice
so what is your job anyways

This was years ago, before valve did quarterly tournaments to provide stability. It's also worth noting Slavs aren't that good at dota. So at the time it was a decent amount of money. And he didn't suffer major repercussions, he just has a lifetime ban from the tournament he cheated in
These days It's the stupidest thing you can do, since just getting qualified to a major is an easy ten grand

Fuck if I know, not nearly as much as valve had to kill hat gambling since a kid was caught gambling knife skins on csgo

Feels bad.

mostly jus dark manx atm

Naoto is the best dub checker. Objectively wrong.

your lack of dubs proves otherwise

aaaayyy nigga das gay who r u and were the real x at

Sorry but Cirno's dubs are best.

Just go gravedigging at your nearest Boothill Cemetery.

yo check dem tittays n also i mean it ain't ez liftin a leg like dat neitha monica u kno she coul break yo dick off tw'erkin dem dam ole hips monica shoot

dmx gib mad kissey monica

RIP

I'd just get a makarov if I were you. Do they have any good gun shows over on the west side?

I wasn't checking them then though.

I once aced a 7 page reaserch paper on a subject i only had rudimentary knowledge of. I spent 13 hours on research 6 on writing and revising. It was apparently the best paper that proffessor had seen from any of his classes that semester.

Oh I thought this was basketball or some shit
I get it then, but am also disgusted by how you get $10k for qualifying, especially as League of Legends is probably a lot more

good, are you having fun

prolly a dude 2 juz sayin monica llok at dat jaw line fam shieeeeeeeeeet

AIN'T ABOUT FUN MONICA DIS SHIT IS REAL

Some people work best under pressure, shit maybe that's why so many people procrastinate.

I'm dangerously autistic and have horrible social anxiety. I tried looking up course work available just so I would actually be doing something, but I had a panic attack before I made it beyond the front page of the site.

Yea but he b givin hoes all the kisseys nahwadamdayin not his homies u feel monica

ah yes, of course. Let me see if there's one nearby. I'll have to drag out my shovel.

damn straight mah nigga.

considered a makarov as well
Dunno, haven't been to one since I was a kid. There's one upcoming later this month though.

uh-huh….

cant fuckign find it man, its liek a cylinder base but it has a corner on one side thats styled like PS2
maybe it was gamestop shit like their RCA jack switch box

are you being real then

DIS SHIT SRS BIDNESS MONICA DIS A GOTTDAYUUM IMAGE BOARDZ FAM REAL TALK
CHECK DEM RULZ OR GET DAFUQ OUT BOI W/ YO LOOKIN ASS WE GOT VIDYA MONICA VIDYA MONICA

dmx telvanni nigga ass gib dem kisseys how he want mayne

real af tbh monica

Get out of the way lady, I want to see that sexy Car
I want to fuck that car

well I hope you become the king of africa

That too

Both of those are just in your head. Just stop doing that.

Definitely go if you have a chance. They are such a blast if they are a good one. I always end up leaving with a gun even if I didn't plan on buying one.

Might be going to one myself in a month or two so I can sell stuff for nippon trip

I think he's allowed to do it once a thread

Bring a friend, after all two can dig a lot quicker than one.

打噶早晨! 殊深轸念

I did a few weeks ago when they said they'd stop moderating the thread.

I'd bet they would still ban me. None of those rules they made up when they made the bans were followed through with.

WEEB

Go back to China

it's in two and a half weeks. I probably won't be able to go due to just starting the new job, just depending on what my days off are.

the same gun show expo is coming to your town on the 29th btw, Soritsu.

I thought the rule was just as long as you don't post the same picture 2 or 3 times in a row or something like that.

you're not wrong. But I don't have a friend who'd go grave-digging with me. I'm just SOL there.

Honestly i dont work better under pressure, if i werent going out of my way to be a total faliure id be in way better shape. Its probobly that im like 2 years older than most of the older students because of my time as a turbo neet that did nothing but read books/journals and shitpost all the time.

Which one of these are you?

the second one

The anxiety is probably self imposed, but the autism is not. I mean, I'm not really autistic, but I never learned how to socialize and despite numerous attempts to, I can never reach a level of interaction beyond "that guy that pops in once an hour to say something stupid before disappearing again"

I was the first one.

There isn't any coherenacy in their bans here
One day avatarfagging is ok
another day not only are you banned but 4am is shut down with everything not being banned the say after
I'd rather them ban shit than this weird state of maybe

nice trips, Ritsu is saying they don't follow the rules

Force Ritsu to dig at gunpoint.

I like that windmilll

Why go out of your way to fuck up fambalam?

(checked)
I figured as much. Theres one nearby literally every month I think.

Why not look for a job that requires little human interaction?

Like stocking or something similar. Or hell a good factory job where you run a machine by yourself all day.

Once they started bumplocking the threads they should have just went hands off with them. Want to ban avatarfags that leak out? Sure go ahead. But at this point 4am is locked down, let it be.

Lol is peanuts compared to dota when it comes to prize money. In case you're curious www.esportsearnings.com/players
The money is huge since qualifying in the first place is a pretty brutal process.
They also need the prizes to be large enough for people to support themselves off playing video games.

seriously?
I thought LoL has 10 times the players

well done, my pupil.

Good idea Smokes!
SORITSU. LETS GO DIGGING

they're only once every 3 or 4 months around here, since they have stuff going on year round. Hell, right now they have some sort of Chinese Spring Celebration thing going on until the start of May.

i am horribly insecure to the point where it cripples any progress I try making and has left me in neetdom all because i could never make my father proud i used video games to cope but there are no more good vidya to play

Can't wait to see you guys fight over who gets to keep the loot.

Do they have a lot of chinks there or something?

Doesn't valve just get players to pay for the prize pool? As opposed to lol which probably pays for it themselves

You are now where I was
it's time you learned how to do shit that is satisfying

The neet life horrible and it makes me miserable. I wish I was working or studying. Beyond the issues of money and sustainability, just having to stay home all day blows.

That's the job I had last time, although more stimulating because I was switching between stations throughout the day.

That might work, but I'd think it'd be more likely that they give the role to one of the teenagers still at school over a 22 year old, 4 year NEET

I'm just going to stop now because I keep saying no and finding excuses. sorry.

Isn't Tencent as big as Valve if not bigger because of China

What do you mean? Was he a guy with really high standards or something?

are yuou comfortable with reading on your home computer?

How many years you been at it? Theres a certain hump you have to get over but after that its pretty nice.

I got offered a stocking job just week actually. Teenagers can't work it because its a night time position.

Good luck in life user

It's a Ben Garrison original.

this pleases me

I really like it

I could probably physically overpower him, we're both similar height, but I have more weight over him, plus he smokes and I've been working out :^)
I'm just shittin. I couldn't fight Soritsu. Rather, I wouldn't want to. I'd sell the gun and split the profits with him 50/50

not at all. We have a bunch of hoodlum/niggers and white people. I've been seeing a handful of burka-clad women around more recently though. I WISH we had a lot of asians here.

Yes. I just have nothing to do, and no motivation to learn anything new. At most I get excited at new rpgs and playing dnd every so often, but it's not a sustainable source of entertainment. It wouldn't be as bad if I could go to the gym daily, but I can't afford it for obvious reasons.

get some 15 pound weights
do you have any money to work with?
you don't need money for the shit I'm gonna share with you but it can help

who is that anime

you're a teen?
I always thought you were in your 20s

Nope nope nope

I see that every once in a while here too. Its fucking disgusting. A decade ago there were hardly any niggers and no muslims at all and now I see one of each every time I'm out. Fucking hell

I just turned 27

I just want to drink and go walk the city for hours at a time and play with my cat. Now people expect me to do things for them for no compensation because "user your such a smart/strong guy, can you do fix my computer/build me a website for my shit business/do my taxes for me when i dont even know what joint filing is or what a w-2 form is/ect. When i was a fuck up i was just another guy, now i have to deal with swarms of fart huffing troglodytes trying to get me to fix their lives.

I just wanted to be normal, to have people understand me. I didnt know this would happen, i want to take it all back.

Oh right, you had a date with rits that one time. Then you told everyone how short he was and we bullied him for a bit. Good stuff. I haven't touched my vita since we played dragons crown that one time, you get anything new on it?

have you invested in meme coins or anything for later in life?

I own a revolver and a bullet don't I?

No fuck off its been three weeks and I could not take another day of this. You should know me better by now rits. Check ids you nerd

that's not the way to get a robo ritsu waifu

Tell those people to eat shit. Don't carry more weight than you can handle when it comes to other people's burdens, user. It's one thing to be nice and help people, but it's another to THE nice guy who helps people.

Did you even get that out of it?

HEY
have you been volunteering while looking for work?

Yes it is
In a world without guns, the one guy with a gun has all the power

WEW

Ohhh thought you got another job

There's possibly more money in league, but if there was its going into tencent's pockets. Tencent owns you through contracts if you go pro in league, and all of their tournaments are run through tencent if I recall.
Valve only funds four tournaments a year, a seasonal major and The International in the summer. All other tournaments are independently run so they need good production and juicy prizes if they want attention.

Tencent is a juggernaut in China for getting cozy with the government. If you feel like it you should read up how they managed to make your opinion of government affect your credit score

No. I barely have the motivation to look for work. It's a vicious self destructive cycle I got going on.

real af tbh if dmx ever start goin dementia monica ima pull dat shit no doubt monica

suicides dont go to heaven ritsu, dont you know anything

I got a bit of money but I rather not spend it

I'll teach you to probram if you want

what i've been posting all night user. Senran Kagura. They're vidya games with tiddy ninja girls.

"Tits are Life, and Ass is Hometown." A quote from the series creator himself.

Yeah. It's pretty disgusting. I wish Islam would die. Such a fucking backwards religion. I refuse to see how any bitch that calls herself a "feminist" supports it. It's abhorrent. Feminists have always been fucked in the head I suppose though.

hahaha got you good Smokes.

yeah, that one meetup. It was the first time I'd ever done an online meetup tbh. I was pretty nervous i'll admit.

Me neither. I've picked it up to finish playing Persona 4 Golden before P5 came out, but otherwise I haven't touched my Vita either. Last thing I think I got for my Vita was Root Letter, and I haven't even so much as started that game. We never beat Dragon's Crown. We were PRETTY close to the end too, weren't we? Just talking about it makes me want to boot it up though.

i neva got how a commie state (or why tbh) would have credit scores n shit?

I assume you mean program. It was actually my first career choice, but I dropped out one year into college. I guess it couldn't hurt to learn another language beyond java but I don't think it will help me much

Who said anything about suicide

No way I could handle that shit. Good thing I smoke and won't live that long

If the left keeps pushing we might see a genocide of mussies in a generation at least.

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'.

naw mayne he meant probram

ye ye me neitha monica

sure it will
go here repl.it/languages/python3

and type thisprint("ur a faget")
then run it

Yeah but what was that particular anime
You told me the vidya

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't recall. I swear we only barely started playing. I'm getting the urge too. It doesn't help that my vita has literally been collecting dust since then on my night stand.

China is communism in name only

it works

isn't eything collectin dust wheneva it ain't in a state of motion or w/e

i get dat but how dey even justify havin lenin shiz up in n all dat. nigga i seen sum drone footage of norf korea n i saw dem zoomin outta dis huge ass lenin statue ryt n den saw a mo'fukkn DHL van roll by like niggas got same day foreign private shippin behind dat a$$ monica c'mon nao das ridiculous

It would take me a day at most user. Also mobile posting is fucked so I can't see what you put between "type this" and "then run it"

i kno monica dat shit made a nigga giggle tho when it did cuz da computer did it monica haha

dubs confirm
DEUS VULT

Sorry, I couldn't resist though, I had a good giggle. As if I would sell a priceless artifact like that though.

Nah nah, all we had to do was collect those 7 or 8 Stones, right? And we'd collected like, 5 or 6 of them. I sure would like to pick that back up again though. I'd kind of forgotten I had it. Do you visit the Vita Threads at all still?

good times

well tell me when you find the traitor so I can give you more ammo

also why the fuck are you posting on mobile?

Did we? Fuck we must have played for a whole then.
No I haven't. Is there a fancy new exploit to install a cfw yet? I've held off on updating it in hopes of that.

he lost control monica

shit you're right

China is a disgusting place

Post katsuragis pls

It exists, just slow

You wanna throw, bro?

Am I doing this correctly?

where is da edit with monica
u lazy niggah

is da only place where u can make authentic ramen while u fuckin a scrippa tho tbh dawg

whonica?

This tbh fam

you gotta ask what the posters name is first

your ex-wife

i mss her dawg

Would also have to initialize a few variables, or does python do some fancy shit when you try using non existing variables? I honestly can't remember, it's been literal years since I coded, and never in python

i've been making them for months. Go check the catalog you friggin nerd
Well, I believe it was that I'd just started collecting the stones, and you'd already had two or three of them, so we just started running through them all.

I haven't been keeping up with the CFW scene at all, i'm afraid there's some anons in the Vita thread who probably could tell you more though.

fine fine, I don't have many though.

you'd duel an unarmed man? :^)

How's this?

You best fuckin' believe nigga.

pretty sure you don't have to preload it, at least not in 3
and now I'm pissed because I forgot how to get variables liek what is your name but I can do fizzbuzz
fuck

Cooked in authentic gutter grease too

Quads for best girl

How are you coping with the alimoney

nice numbers

(checked)
We rule this playground. i think I will, might as well see what's new.

good one user
Next step, make true rng

have that as an .mp4 friendo

fisticuffs then?
i don't know if I could take you. I'm not that tough.

I disagree

t-thanks

shh, it's a secret okay?
And don't forget to check the thread archives. There's plenty of discussion about CFW sprinkled in those past threads.

you having fun?

chapter 11z's

das ryt das ryt
das ryt das ryt
das ryt das ryt
das ryt das ryt

Okay mom.
Why is katsaguri such a lesbian? Worst girl tbh

Katsuragi, same shit I'm tired let me die

Yep, are you doing okay

I'm always armed with THESE GUNS.

nope, I'm clearly shit and need to review dubsman

str8 vitiated tbh

yes

then go to sleep you nerd. But Katsuragi isn't the worst. Yagyu is.

Ohohoh nice one Smokes

yee yee yee

good

Genderbent jotaro is worst girl. Eyepatch girls are pretty down there too though

I have to deal with most of these people almost every day, i cant tell them to actually fuck off since they have the power to socially isolate me. I keep telling them off softly but the constant nagging is draining me.
No, im pretty sure ill always kinda feel like an outsider.

Th-thanks…

Forgot to link sorry

You're just sad because you're flat. Stupid bitch.

You got me. I am flat.
>implying the best girl isn't _·_·_·_·_·_none of them

Off to sleep I guess

All right guys. It's been fun. I gotta get some sleep though. Been nice talking with you all again. Here's a few more ninja tiddies.

Sleep tight everybody.

Well I don't mean actually tell them to fuck off, but just tell them you're too busy with something else to help them right then. If you keep saying yes, they'll just keep asking you for more help.

You'll always have us, user, if that counts.

Duces, niggie.

The internet is the only place someone like me can exist anyway.

dug this up for someone

Am I a someone?

you can be
you just have to want it

It's not so bad, is it? At least there's company.

Realizing and thinking deeply about that hurts a lot tbh, but it's also a good thing to realize.

I image-searched for "reach", expecting a bunch of photos of an outstretch hand reaching out to someone, and this is what google gave me.

meant for

That's pretty gay

DIVERSITY

What gave you that idea?

heh

Just realized the woma- man… thing on the far left is wearing sheer leggings, with a possible tear at the knee.

Gotta get the token fag hag in I suppose

are you suggesting the one in the middle is a trap?

Yes.

that is a difficult question to answer, on account of how many answers there are

fug

Just bros bein bros.

the ride never ends, user.

Well I'm gonna bounce, see you guys around. Everybody take care.