How fucking retarded do you have to be to stay on this website?

How fucking retarded do you have to be to stay on this website?

Reported.

Fuck off.

wtf, im going back to 4chan now

Because I don't care about that shit as long as I can shitpost. If they want to read my shitposting then more power to them.

Vid related, zealots. It's over a year old.

That would actually be a better move than remaining here. But the smartest choices would be 8ch.pl, endchan, or even fucking freech.

Then why aren't you on 4chan?

lol
I do actually use Endchan on occasion but you should kill yourself my man

And to think you're doing this to every board. What a waste of skin.

I'm not going back to recaptcha.

Because I can't say nigger on halfchan without some Janny getting their dainty little panties in a twist and making me cycle my ip tbh

There's already captcha here my man.

He means recaptcha, Google's captcha.

Are you implying that 4chan has no such mechanisms ?

How is that worse than this?

I'm saying that Holla Forums does.

So because Holla Forums does we should go to other places that do it as well instead?

Okay, sounds fair enough to me, time to go to 4chan

Holy shit, you're fucking retarded.
You want a website that does not know what you post and does not know your IP on the clearnet? Until very recently, global volunteers could see everyone's IPs here. There was a time when regular board volunteers could see people's IPs. That has changed.
You would have a point if torposting or posting through VPNs weren't a thing here. Those are banned on 4chan. Now you want to shill your other imageboards and force exodus number 129123? You fucking go.

There is truly no hope for the zealots. I hope most of you will be able to see this bullshit for what it is.

Hopping IPs will not help your case.

Ok zealot

Changing your writing style and punctuation won't help your case either.