Loli or moe themed RPG games. Suggestions?

Hello, anyone knows about a Loli-themed RPG games? Doesn't have to be about sex or something else (because most of these games are censored), can be about moe and loli references, like Is The Order A Rabbit? Not about the typical fantasy game in a medieval age with mythologic beasts, I want something kawaii (even kawaii objets as weapons, items, wearing, etc.). I hope you give me any good suggestions.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/529160/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>>/hgg/
>>>/vp/

Tried killing yourself?

So this is why /a/ calls this board Holla Forumseddit.

The world needs more loli everything and less normalfag anything.

Kys 2d pedos

I'm sorry freech but you need to go away now.

What is a wannabe weeb?

We already have a thread and two boards for this thread, anons.

There isn't much. Nep games (especially Rebirth 2) and Summon Night 1&2 are the only ones that come to mind for RPGs. I couldn't get into Summon Night though, it's kinda shit.

Shit taste. Counter-sage.

Cancer.

Have a Hoppo then, freech.

well thats hardly fair. we just have a Holla Forums problem

recettear

Lazy town

This

A moe themed RPG game you say?

The first obvious places to go are the Atelier games and the Neptunia games.

For something a bit more obscure I'd recommend Fortune Summoners (pic related). It's fairly challenging action RPG with really good combat, also the AI is better than you.

I don't know many RPGs, but there are a lot of loli shmups.

I'm going to savor the day leftist scum like you are behind bars taking it in the ass from two niggers

Touhou has it collection of lolis, though for RPGs you'd have to look through the fangames. I haven't played Labyrinth of Touhou yet, but I've heard good things.

Go back to your hugbox if you can't handle it.

Extremely good games. Filled with tons and tons of autistic fun for all.

Of course I love the series for its setting, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate the characters too. Plus lolis are the focus of this thread, so it's natural to point them out in a series. I'm not about to suggest picking up Nox or something just because it's a good game when it doesn't have lolis in it.

Who are you quoting?

Get the fuck out of my board and take your filth with you, Chaim

how about you fix the abuse of real children first, before trying to save fictional entities

i'm probably falling for bait

meant to quote

Shit I didn't know there was a chart for that. So now we can report every "what games allow me to be a little girl" thread once it's been posted right?

Oh I just got the joke.

How many of them are actually in english?

Transparent as ever, Holla Forums.

Add Irisu Syndrome to this list.

/a/ would have called the OP Holla Forumsermin for making a rec thread.

Do you know Nipponese? The best games where you play as a loli are all Nipponese only.

i know there is this one in steam
store.steampowered.com/app/529160/

These posts are always made by pedophiles. Their objective is to draw attention away from themselves–i.e. actual pedophilia–and direct it towards lolicon instead.

It all makes sense now.

thanks for the rec laddy

Isn't it ironic that loli apologia is usually "what about REAL children," "video games don't cause violence so neither does loli make you a pedo," "traps aren't gay"

As if, it's a bunch of asspained antipedos RPing as Not Importants.

user, if it has a dick, and you want to fuck it, that's gay.

I will agree that traps are gay, but that's as far as I go.
polite sage for off-topic and 3/10 made me reply

No. I don't think they are.
I mean, I didn't make them.

And hate to break it to you, but in japan, lolicon means pedophile.

There are literally a grand total of zero arguments against sex with children that don't boil down to "muh feefees" though.

Why hasnt someone modded metal slug into a story driven loli game?

but they're cute in the same way a girl is cute so it's okay.

A reminder that liking loli makes you a danger to children.
After all, it's not like your cock knows the difference between 2D and 3D, right?

You don't have to be someone that fucks or wants to fuck 3D kids to blatantly be at least partially a pedophile for having sexual attraction to the prepubescent traits that make up loli in general. The argument otherwise is that if you want to fuck big fucking hairy dudes in the man-ass that you're still not even a little gay because it's too-dee, even if it's playing off all of the themes of big bara faggot shit. If you're into shit that's specifically subverting the similarities to real children in loli like oppaishit or whatever, that I could make an exception for.

Do also take note that pedophile does not imply someone that actually acts on their pedophilia, it is as possible to be an abstaining pedophile as an abstaining heterosexual/homosexual/tilefag. Pedophile is not child molester. Child molester is also a shitty term coined by normalfags that heaps all manner of negativity onto all sexual contact between adults and children (and usually not even children, up to and including late teens - where pedophile doesn't even actually apply but normalfags are unable or unwilling to remember 3 separate -phile words) where it is not necessarily automatically warranted except through the current socially acceptable lens of immense oversimplification.

What about death threats and pictures of Varg Vikernes? Checkmate, pedophiles.

i'd say it boils down to how life-like the character is drawn, for example most bara is drawn more realistically while most loli, shota, traps, etc are drawn in a more "cutesy" style.

It seems irrelevant to me how realistic it is if it's still relying on the same character traits. Even unrealistic barashit would still be about big fucking hairy gay dudes, and I would definitely consider someone into big fucking hairy gay dudes to be at least a bit inclined to homosexual desires. The only small difference I see in loli is the traits typical of the genre, which are very reminiscent of real children by and large even when stylized. A petite and flat (or small breasted) loli with no (or almost no) bodyhair and the skeletal proportions of a real prepubescent/barely pubescent girl. There's a little more variance based on age, but if it's still loli I'd say it graduates out of pedophilia into hebephilia at most. I wouldn't even call realistic loli uncommon, by the way.

The problem with that line of thought is that you could just as easily fap to a girl who is just as cute. Actually fucking a trap is arguably less gay, because at least there you can claim it's because you don't have better options (I still would call that gay because you have 2D as an alternative, but there's at least a case you can make). With 2D there's no reason to jerk off to traps other than actively preferring the dick. You could go fap to a girl instead, you are choosing not to.

And in Japan "anime" includes western cartoons. Loanwords don't always keep the exact meaning they have in the source language.

>implying I'm sexually attracted to loli or shota

Almost all loli idealizes away traits of real little girls that cause men not to be attracted to them. All men find youth attractive (barring the very few perverts who are into grannies), it's just that in real life prepubescent girls have certain physical cues that turn men's sex drives off (and it's not the size of their breasts, more to do with subtler things like facial features).
There's no reason anyone should have to, because attraction to girls who have gone through puberty is normal for heterosexual men. Words like "ephebophile" or whatever the fuck they're calling it now just pathologize normal male sexuality.

Whatever you say, Amazing Athiest.

If you've never seen a 16-year-old girl that you'd fuck, you're either gay or lying.

Projection

Fag

You don't look like you're lying either, so I guess you've narrowed it down for the both of us, eh?
:^)

What mudhole of a fucking country are we talking about here?

The greatest nation on earth

How is it not normal for a man to find a post-puberty female attractive? Age of consent in most countries is more about adults not taking advantage of retarded teenagers than fucking someone who's not physically ready.

Careful user you're gonna summon the real pedo autist.

That's some shit loli you've been fapping to, user. It's not almost all of the loli either, because otherwise I'd have dropped the genre by now. Real life prepubescent girls facial features are one of the most accurately represented things in loli, save the animu eyes you sometimes find.

Normal male sexuality is the entire spectrum of male sexuality. I don't mean to pathologize any of it but simply to use a term that is descriptive of the particular attraction. There is no negativity in my using the words, it is all connotative and interpreted on your end. I attribute that to the normalfaggot training that has led us into this discussion yet again where every insecure fapper tries to distance themselves from what they are clearly engaged in. I do not call someone attracted to loli a -phile to demean them, as I do not share the normalfag belief that -philia is a negative trait and likewise with hebe and epheb.

Age of consent in most countries actually allows you to fuck teenagers, even in the majority of the US 16 is legal. Hollyjew has mislead a lot of people about what the law actually is.

yall niggas forgetting all bout that ape scape

Finding Teddy 2. A decent Zelda 2 clone where you play as a loli on a quest to save her special bear frriend.

That game was mentioned already.

What if the loli takes advantage of you?

That's retarded though, you dingus.

Shit taste fam.

You're getting one more reply because you're just that much of a fag, okay?

Why are pedos so sexually desperate? There are much more important things in life than lust. What are you, animals?

You are one rude individual. Stop being a bully, okay?

Why are you so sexually desperate lmoham

Alright I'm sorry, family
Will you forgive me?

Of course, you handsome devil.

Said he while posting on some obscure imageboard

Good. Let us frolic in a completely heterosexual manner.

Yes, completely heterosexual…can we wrestle afterwards?

Is Yokai Watch good? Is the loli worth playing it? It seems the Nipponese is pretty easy, but I've heard the first game is kinda crap.

From what I've seen it's a wannabe pokemon with designs that are very hit or miss. The characters seem cute, but you could just watch the anime if you want that. The actual gameplay looks very different than pokemon's and you have to jump through a lot more hoops to catch certain youkai.

What if?

Why not play games with characters you find attractive in them?

A sad state.

I want some games that let me beat the living shit out of cute little girls while also being a cute little girl myself. I tried this earlier but it's not really that great and Nanoha is OP as fuck

Does Momodora count?