Holla Forums Holla Forums dubtrack

We're back

dubtrack.fm/join/Holla Forums-v_149083850026465

"Video Games, Memes, Weird Things, Memories, Family."

We prefer stuff related to video games but if you want to play memes we won't stop you on principle. Unless it's cancer. Don't be cancer. Come in and play something you think we might like!

Also video game music thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWxL8fmPpfk&list=PLXZgloeddH_Mx9G6fSb29yRmwGDxPd3y8&index=31
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Oh boi, oh boi.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWxL8fmPpfk&list=PLXZgloeddH_Mx9G6fSb29yRmwGDxPd3y8&index=31

are these the same faggots who who used plug.dj and PURCHASED avatars and premium membership and had a skype circlejerk group where they hit on underage girls? and their leader was a redditor who invited reddit and Burchchan

Yeah, no thanks.

These guys left us and made a discord server and now they wont even talk to us

Its not those fags they all left

Oh shit it's back up? I'll probably be there as long as those faggots from the plug.dj room aren't in there.

Oh, alright.

As long as you're not being a loose whore and advertising on reddit and Burch-chan for people you're fine by me

bump for trumpwave and gachi

so whats the difference between this and synchtube or plug.dj or wavelength.fm?

Smoother UI.

Let's go back to whatever it is we had before this shit

This room is much better than it's predecessors. Nice to have a spot to chill while browsing Holla Forums

thanks

How is this better than synchtube?

Much better.

yeah nah fuck off and die

Holy Shit. About time we get a Dubtrack room together again I thought everybody ditched that website.

This. The room should be named after 9gag or /r/4chan.
It's like a short bus of retarded 13 year olds who just found out about the internet.