Looking for someone who's big enough of a faggot to play red alert 3 co-op with me

looking for someone who's big enough of a faggot to play red alert 3 co-op with me.

no gay shit please.

i just don't feel like having MO ream my ass again tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnc-online.net/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alright. Send your boipucci and I'll play with you.

The absolute madman.

I didn't sage my own thread. I actually used the e-mail field so as not to have a cluttered OP.

Send me an e-mail instead of further bumping this shit thread, please.

su-
Well fuck you too buddy. you the OP of the RTS thread that's still active on this board? :^)

well shit, yeah.
ctrl+f'd the wrong thing and got no results. Nobody replied so I figured it was bumped off the board.

Fuck you, faggot.

ITS SHIT
T
S

S
H
I
T

Why not RA2 instead?

RA2 doesn't have co-op campaign.

The only mod that offers it is Mental Omega and half the missions are "One commando unit per player, insta death fail" or "T1 infantry only against enemy with armor and full tech tree"

RA2 has a coop campaing in the Yuri's revenge expansion even with dedicated Yuri missions, you don't even need MO for that shit.

Sounds like your average Mental Omega mission to me. If people keep eating and praising this garbage of course the faggot who makes these will keep making them.

cnc-online.net/en/

Theres some players of RA3 over here. Quite a fucking bit actually. Also i will RA3 is the worst of the RAs but its… fun.

I didn't believe you, but I googled it and I can't fucking believe you're right. I've beaten both campaigns on hard under-par time and I didn't know this shit.

I'd rather not play with normalshits.

It was only avaible for multiplayer matches as a listed gamemode, no wonder you'd miss it, everyone else i played it din't even know about it until i told them to check the gamemode tab.
However, XWIS is kill, you can still play with CNCnet5 though but i'm not sure if it supports the co-op missions. It probably does though so it's not a bad thing to try.

Just checked, CNCnet does support it.

Well that's a relief.
we can play some games of this if you want, but first lemme go reinstall it

Alright, whenever you're up for it or not, i'll be at the cncnet5 YR lobby as a nice_meme. Send a message in the chat or something or send a PM so we can play coop or whatever.

Anyone here still play Command and Conk Her 1?

GGs
cncnet needs some rework, the networking and servers suck monkey dick.

people actually liked this?

yes