#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: NUKE- A LAYLEE: SUBROC Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: OP NUKE- A LAYLEE.
- Help backers of Yooka Laylee who wants to get a refund from Playtonic or Kickstarter.
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- steamcommunity.com/app/360830/discussions/
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
> Censored Gaming Talks To The ESRB youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UU2fn
archive.is/aRGt8
archive.fo/1Mssf
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=917101
ghostbin.com/paste/wtx53
ghostbin.com/paste/t6nuz
ghostbin.com/paste/az3ot
ghostbin.com/paste/z83on
ghostbin.com/paste/bt249
archive.fo/MwyLu
archive.is/FntRE
archive.is/JQQYM
archive.is/b0Ihv
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/04/04/shia-laboeufs-film-man-down-grosses-just-7-on-uk-release/
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/568/201703130300082568/201703130300082568.pdf
exhentai.org/g/1045899/80e117514d/
hastebin.com/abuvepufax.go
archive.fo/m4sMM
hastebin.com/ujelimowag
downforeveryoneorjustme.com
twitter.com/stillgray/status/849388738199379968
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salsa_golf
twitter.com/johntv/status/849420533775048704
gamers-anime.com/
archive.fo/HYzgW
archive.is/ZCdjf
archive.fo/5L3bi
archive.is/4PgbP
archive.fo/UWtUr
fmvworld.com/doubleswitch_rerelease.html
exhentai.org/s/bededa9813/763420-1
adforum.com/creative-work/ad/player/36397/who-are-you/nintendo-gamecube
youtube.com/watch?v=HW262Lpcrng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No excuse for shitposting!

Kaname is best gg >girl

I envy his figure. I wish I could be a trap and be as confident as him.

shit tbh

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, Good Luck on Surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic, faster Japanese learning and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

archive.is/UU2fn
Previous timeskip bread

ARCHIVE OF BEFORE BREAD
archive.is/aRGt8

Alright, it's their game and that's their decision. Guess people just won't cover Persona 5 then on their Youtube channels and other media accounts. It's nothing to whine about. Why should I be worrying over them missing a huge marketing opportunity (Just like Nintendo did)? I, after all, have other games I can play and show off instead.

To give Anderson some credit, he, at least, knows how to make a movie fun and entertaining (Something the rest of Hollywood doesn't seem to grasp). Also, he did prove that the public wanted R rated films for well over a decade prior to Deadpool.

As for the MH film, with the way he described the plot, it sounds like ITNOTK2/Legend of Korra: Season 2 meets Harry Potter/Percy Jackson/Wanted (movie)/Men in Black (movie).

Once MH shifted to be a Nintendo platform series, all of the Japanese publishers jumped at the chance to fill that hole on Sony platformers. Sega returned Phantasy Star; and Square, Koei Temco, Bandia Namco, and Sony all tried a few different variations of the formula. So far Toukiden has been the most successful, last I heard

archive.fo/1Mssf
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=917101

Absolutely haram

DO IT FOR ANIME TIDDIES

THE ULTIMATE MEMETIC HUMAN FORCE OF THE SOUL AGAINST RETARDED MORALFAGGOTS AND CULTISTS

That fucking blows, the link is busted. Are there any archives? I've checked archive.is and saw nothing.

This was lost in the either but you remember that "Dear White People" thing MTV did. Turns out that the guy who wrote it was an illegal alien and is now on the run from Ice agents. I haven't seen any news articles on it yet but people were shitposting about it on twitter.

Sauce?

Most boards arent working, did you already forget mere hours later?

Because the board hasn't been restored yet idiot.

MTV did the commercials, right? Because there's been a lot of shit named "Dear White People" and I thought you meant the movie or show at first.

Just wondering what's going on, considering the DisNod and Anti-Censorship links still work.

I still have the text files on me, give me a second to upload.

Ok fuckers. It's good to be back and all that. If you need to give welcome back hugs and handjobs no homo, the cakejew has a pinned thread here.

If you need to find out what happened on a tech level, just put on your rubber hip waders and go to
>>>/sudo/
It was a hectic 3 days, but we're all still here dead or alive, so let's get back on track.

And some threads 404 while others are still readable, gotta wait a day or two I guess.

Tiddies are healthy to stare at.

It's only science.

Where do you think you are?

there is literally nothing wrong with being a slutty homo WHEN'S /CUTEBOYS CODEMONKEY I WAS TRYING TO HOOK UP WITH SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY LIVES NEAR ME

Post yfw Yooka Failyee is another trash fire

I don't know what to say about this other than I agree that emptying out the home and leaving children at the mercy of shit school systems is a real shit blight on society.

All I know is I have to destroy this retardation in the name of titties.

I'm in a place where pic related might be made a banner.

which other chans serve as bunkers now?
i only found pollacks and btards all around

/cuteboys/ is in the 5th batch, the 3rd has been finished. Holla Forums is dead last, they're lumped in with the furrys and are less important then a board of traps, the commies are not happy about it and are raging on /sudo/

We need more data, do the size play a role? does 2D also work or only 3D?

It was on twitter. I know that he's got a verified account and was here illegally

It was called "Dear White Guys"
Netflix has "Dear White People" tv show coming on soon

Those commie faggots should be happy they are still allowed to have a board here.

i am not even white and i think that stuff is the cringiest shit ever
They also had a "White people resolutions for 2017" wich got bashed to hell on YT

I know it's in the fifth batch but the timing has been so inconsistent through this whole thing that it could be up in an hour or in three days. Every step of the way since the site went down it's been "oh yeah it's almost done" "should only be a few hours" etc. I was going to get laid and now it has been put off for 3 days and counting. I don't even know if he's going to come back. Maybe this whole mess was the last straw for him regarding Holla Forums.

There's a movie too I think. The whole thing's a little much.

The place where the spartans went did extend an invitation for temporary bunker during the attack iirc. However, if there is anything to be learned from this past weekend is only one major board here got their shit and autism together, to have a functional bunker in place. I'm not going to mention it here because if people can't find it after this weekend, imo they don't deserve what is honestly -their- courtesy bunker, it's not their obligation to house refugees.

tl;dr:
full Holla Forums needs a functional offsite backup bunker.

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs
☑ Overwrote reality with a Tropico save-file
☑ Teaching the Russians how it's done
☑ Spent 4 days legally dead for tax reasons

If 3 days without Holla Forums is enough for him to quit, then he wasn't good in the first place.

We should add
Made Yooka laylee and mighty no 9 a failure
or something

I've always been saying this shit. GG needs a stronger expansion onto the internet and anons in general need to less centralize while not completely separating.

Previous lists already touch on mighty no.9. If anyone has a god line for yookalaylee ill add it

I saw some mythbusters-ripoff where they checked to see if fucking would temporarily buff your physical prowess.
They found that it gave a massive morale-based boost during football and the team that got to fuck their gfs during halftime did better overall in the second half than the first.
Don't remember the show though.

Holla Forums used to have a bunker back during the constant DDoS era, whatever happened to that?

This thread will never reach 700 posts
unless the russians let it

And you faggots are still this thirsty

Sweet, now we don't have to close the gate for another 29 years.

Women working and voting can be blamed on the fact ww1 occured and most men were on the front lines, too busy to vote or work at home. Same with ww2. Besides, domestic women working and voting still has not been as detrimental as making it possible for any and all forigners potentially able to work and vote in the west. That harmed income and domestic competition far more with "I can hire 5 forigners to take your job at your pay and outvote you". Forget the women worker and voter stuff for now, h1b1 fucks over men and women far worse.

DO IT FOR THE CUTE ANIMAL EAR GIRLS

Fox girls are best girls

On that note sex is also really good exercises, you burn more calories fucking then you would jogging in the same amount of time.

Here are the mirrors of the non-America ESA counterparts.
I've got them bookmarked so if the boards are still down & anyone needs them again, just ask.
Asia
ghostbin.com/paste/wtx53
Australia
ghostbin.com/paste/t6nuz
Canada
ghostbin.com/paste/az3ot
Europe
ghostbin.com/paste/z83on
Middle East
ghostbin.com/paste/bt249

(checked)
trips and double dubs makes it so

I don't care about whether he sticks around on Holla Forums in this situation, he has a big dick and wanted to hook up. That's what I care about.

Absolutely disgusting. The gay equivalent of fucking a heroin-addicted, obese, 50-year old hooker. at least I had a lot of time to play video games while we were gone

We already have
☑ Revealed their leader to be grand nazi Jonathan ARYAN Jafari
on the list

VENGEANCE BURNS ETERNAL ANONS

BLYAT

There was the Holla Forums bunker where we had a sleepover with /a/, but I don't know what happened to that. I think Mark endorsed 314chan as Holla Forums's bunker but I didn't remember it until just now

But it has, women get babies on later ages and it doubled the workforce. Not to mention lots of women voters go by "who am I attracted to" but thats kind of a shit argument I suppose.

Did anything GG related happen while we were down?

Only if they're thick.

Enjoy your aids.

Holy shit, we took like a fucking week to come back and didn't even had a bunker. This is kinda sad, I hope we don't lose another chunk of anons like we did every time there was a downtime. Well, I guess only the strongest survive so we must have all the top diggers and GG experts here right now, right?

I missed you niggers

О черт они нашли что мы русский.

I think that youtube drama was the only thing that happened.

Its down.

Pretty much, h3br3w released some shit about the WSJ, but then retacted it unlike the WSJ would when it was found to be wrong.

Don't forget that it's essentially "Slavery with a paycheck" for the foreigners.

Check the news updates in the last bread:

☑ Manipulated reviews to make Yooka-Laylee look as 64-bit as possible

at this point I think most, if not all, of kickstarter games are just developers pulling a the producer

Thanks mayne. When HQ goes back up I should also try to get a local copy \ archive zip of that ESA thread. I still need a few notes from that thread for the redpill construction.
I've been complacent and taking it for granted that things will always be up and 100%.

Another MSM outlet attacked another youtuber claiming he "Trained a terrorists how to stab people" when in reality he was reviewing a so called "stab proof body armour" that was literally worthless.
MSM is in major damage control they know their a dying breed but can't face reality, history repeats itself as Newspapers, Radio and TV did the same thing when a newer more popular medium became more popular.

Read the whole thing. I said not detrimental as foriegn labor and voters, and that their freedom to work and vote is due to politics not halting because of war. Not that it has not been detrimential. It still does not matter as much today as the demshits/libshits try and bring as many forigners to work and vote as possible while abusing any loophole they can find, and beta men are suicidal, and the last american election showed white women vote 50/50. and canadas was a vote against harper, because we do not have term limits for some shitty reason.

the old bunker from the early days h.8ch.net is completely dead it seems

And in some cases, slavery on the past was documented to be more fair and more akin to "domestic servitude." but jews need slaves.

I'll be using this line.

Will Twitter hand out his IP logs and data to the ICE agents like they did with the guy who sent that blinking gif to the epileptic pedo journo (without a court order btw)? Yea, it's a rhetorical question

O flat breasts,
Guide us form enormous wars to peaceful futures

I thought I removed that pic.

Aside for the position of the President, neither does the U.S. They original reason is because the founders of the country didn't think (Enough) people would make political positions their entire career and have it be a problem. They subscribed to the ideal of getting in there, doing what was needed to be done, and, then, getting out.

Did anyone else watch the Yooka-Laylee rap and when it went

did you imagine a comedic cut where Yooka and Laylee have a political disagreement and refuse to see each other again?

I thought about making a joke webm but it's probably not funny enough

Unfortunately, I did not save the ESA bread, I only saved ESRBusted.

I envy your trump for wanting to add term limits to so many of the positions, shame that will have to be an executive order.

yes

It's kind of hard to lose people at this point because there's really nowhere else to go. Your choices are 7chan where reaction images were banned for ages on the grounds of being "shitty 4chan memes" or the filtered chan where their front page still has posts from the day the site was made because it has like 2 active users that only post to circle jerk when we go down here. It would have been nice to have a bunker, but unnecessary if it's for the purpose of retaining population since there's just nowhere else left.

I have no clue where everyone went, I just played gtao and kept refreshing the site between missions for four days.

So, we're Australia (From what I heard, the island was originally a penal colony where they dumped prisoners because they didn't know what to do with them).

I agree with you. Whenever Holla Forums goes down I just stop using the internet in general for a however long it's down.

What's the bump limit? Was it lowered?
Also, where do i go for gg news if the site ever goes down? I had nowhere to go.

I know you're a newfag but how old are you and what grade are you in?

Same here, pretty much. I marathoned a show about bladesmithing and played old games for most of the time we were gone.

More like the last remnants of civilization after a zombie apocalypse. Australians could still have made ships and sailed elsewhere.

Tara strongs peak role.

Twitter and KIA.

You grow your autonomy back and search for news related to gaming/gamergate that would be of interest when the site is restored, you nigger. The news we get here is the news anons go out of their way for to bring back. You've got a handful of magical search engines that categorize news based on keywords and phrases, so use one of them.

You're meant to be training and inventing a new secret technique during the timeskip arc anyway.

You do have a new secret technique, right?

I thought age was irrelevant.

Is Holla Forums kill?

Nice try

I see you have grown stronger user.

I was just afraid of people using the downtime as excuse to drop out of GG altogether. If you're a long time digger it can take its toll on you and we might end up only with the people that eventually come to this threads to get updated on shit. No diggers, no updates, no GG.

not anymore

Asking since you presented basic history knowledge as hearsay.

Yes the gate is closed forever.

I just like hanging out with you guys.

Because I haven't actually studied Australia's history, and I figured there was more to it than just a one line sentence I remember someone mentioning.

This you guys are the only people I talk to besides my family.

Well one day this penis train will reach its final stop, and we'll all move on to other things. This is the part of the anime where you realize you can't be with everyone forever. Don't worry though, I'm sure we'll have a touching and extremely gay farewell episode

Back when I was in high school which is now over a decade ago we never even touched the subject of australia. This is coming from a first world country.

Surely there is someone here who isn't the least bit gay.

That's some shitty world-history classes then.

oh hey Holla Forums is up
nifty

Gotta hammer in ww2

Sad part is that the time we could have been studying those subject was instead used to plan our "future" and learn about the "real Muslim history".

To be honest, australia was rather irrevelant in world history and it still is.

FOR HER

So, who will be the lucky winner?

Saria will always love you, as best girl

8 chan is Back
The casuals would have left
Praise Vidya
Make Vidya Great Again
Praise Kek

Welcome back gaymergays

EVA girls a shit

It should be ok (hopefully), when every board goes back live. The only thing I hope is that this will get people to consider the real need to get backups systems. Archives, ongoing ops, notes, and oc works. As well as that bunker. The last one unfortunately I have no experience with in setting up.

Welp, it's now true.

(checked)
Not bad.

Dangit. At least he missed the call this time.

Get trucked, Val

No immortality for me.

Looking through that manga, they actually go to Nintendo's Japanese office building

Ehr, I should apply my own advice too.

Makes the carts taste like mint.

test

I hope you vote for le pen with those repeating digits

It might not be a popular position here but for France Le Pen would make thing worse. She is far from being female Trump like you guys seems to think.

Val's a commie. He won't.

>>>/test/ is not live yet, but
>>>/sudo/ is

No I'm not. Liar.

worse how?

Who would you prefer?

The only thing that needs to happen is for her to get France out of the EU. That's all that matters, you can have a serious election after that has happened.

You niggers need priorities.

So about that h3br3w blunder

Hasn't the EU gotten to the point where if any of the anti-EU condidates get's in, the union is done for (And/or war will come close to happening)?

There are several candidates who are talking about a frexit, user.
Amusingly it includes the communist candidate.

The top is really afraid that the battering rams are gonna topple their ivory tower.

Not suprised. Why would tyrrants want to share their power when they can have it all themselves?

Perhaps that wouldn't have happened if they bothered not to piss on the citizens far too often.

She is simply in it for the dosh. Also her ideas are not all anchored into reality, I've seen her last time she came to Quebec, she seems to make a lot of sense but when pressured she has no real answers.

I'm not French.

But how else would the pesaents not know that they are pesaents if they were not pissed on from the tower?

So has ex-prez Park been arrested yet?

Some of the playtonic staff is back from hiding, time to dig

I guess it's time for a good guillotining of the Europen political officials. And, speaking if which…

Want to know this too.

Yea she is in a cell now.

archive.fo/MwyLu

Bad frog bad

The main issue with her is that she is terrible at explaining most issues, if not all. She is completely economically illiterate, she is socially incompetent, she's politically moronic… her take on immigration, while understandable and not even necessarily outright dumb, remains entirely simplistic and only scratches the surface of the entire issue, regardless of technicalities, human rights, practical situations and long-term planning.
She's also immensely corrupt, and impressively lazy.
That's why it's always a bit grating when people outside of France hail her as this sort of obvious heroine of what's to come, when she so openly and obviously admits to mediocrity in most fields.
Amusingly, I remain convinced that, if Holla Forums listened to mélenchon, the communist candidate, talk and showcase his program, they'd start loving him and begin feeling immensely guilty and self-conscious about it; myself I think Mélenchon's not a dumbass but way too angry, like he's always mad about everything, and I'd rather someone with more of a sense of diplomacy got elected

Lets juat open the door to the tower and let the muslims bomb the bottom for us.

What's wrong with her face? It's like she made fat injections in her cheeks

Upside down satan trips is correct. Funny enough I did see my local paper covering it. In the last page. :^)
Even then it seems to be covering it mostly in relation to the samsung ceo. And trying their hardest not to link the situation to anything like oidunno *killary* cough. The sewol(?) ferry was also mentioned.

for her.

This downtime was the worst April fools joke

(checked)

She probably did. I'm still not convinced she didn't use some sort of illicit drug to lose all that weight as fast as she did.

Holy shit that explains so much
Its time to dig goyms

she has a Mussolini's face

Anthony Burch is fucking braindead.

Be glad you are not him.

It's also horse-shit for the obvious reason that working class women, the vast majority of the population, have always worked outside the home-sphere as well. Their main duty was looking after the home and children but they along with the children have always had to pitch in working in the fields. If the man was drafted into war she and the children would take on his job temporarily. With the industrial revolution a lot of women started taking part time jobs in the factories to support the home as well.

I agree that there is a backside to children being taught in school instead of home. It's put's all the eggs in one basket and if the rot sets in at government level it affects everyone. But schools with dedicated teachers are also more efficient than home-schooling. The average lay-person can't expect to explain and understand, Biology, Physics, Math etc. as well as a teacher that have not only studied that field on a university level but how best to teach and explain it. A well educated parent in some fields but not all of them. We also see clearly that schooling suffers when you have to bring in people that aren't teachers.

So another technique I picked up from looking at a menu was that they used italics for highlighting the sizes of the item. I'm trying to remember what the black box was used for, but that caught my attention.
Don't actually try to make these, it's impossible.

The Sewol Ferry incident was when a S. Korean ferry sank and then the gov poked holes in the wreck to get evidence or some shit. Gookanon knows more.

LOL

Saw all these earlier. Please tell me you have archives for all of them.

Diplomacy and softness only works in times of absolute calm. Now is not one of those times in almost anywheres in the world. plus soft politicans are usually corrupt financially, see turd sr and jr.

Wait, that's Quinn? Didn't she use to look "hot"?

So Jim Sterling is calling Yooka Laylee sexist and racist

Unless there's a bigger party out there(do tell if there is) that can actually make it happen she's the only chance you got to get out of that tumbling pile of shit.

The only pressing matter for European countries in general right now is getting out of the EU as fast as possible. Everything else secondary.

Is there any basis for this or is he just booty blasted his sister isnt voice acting in the game?

Not all that long ago she was pretty chubby. She lost a lot of weight really fast and then got fake tits. I don't think I've ever seen a picture of her, including the nudes, where she was hot.

Now I remember some cryptic tweet from BroTeam saying something like "oh using the money from Kickstarter for plastic surgery instead of finishing the game you pitched for"

I've seen some screenshots that make the localization seem not the greatest. But "he simply cannot be found" seems like a super normal thing for a person to say regarding a phantom thief.

For a second, I thought he was talking about Yooka-Laylee

What the fuck are you doing man.

Remember when she thought she could do wrestling and got a fat lip and a concussion out of it. Good times.

archive.is/FntRE

Also bonus
archive.is/JQQYM
IIRC she's actually a maid you hire.

Socjus will do that to a person.

Got an archive? If you're just going to post benis don't bother.

Her body fluctuates so god damn hard. Every time she plasters her face on one of her "pay attention to me" song-and-dance routines, it's like looking at a completely different person.

Doing some rough ideas. I know it may not look good, I did it as a quickie…

That may be. It's weird.
Personally, my main joy in seeing Mélenchon get such a huge traction lately is that he'll participate to demolishing both the left and the right's relevance from the past 20 years. Overall, these french elections are a fuck-up, but they're enjoyable in seeing that the political compass is entirely broken and void here, and they have to fix their goddamn shit.

The communist candidate is climbing hardcore in the polls, and after today's debate he might climb so far as being right behind Le Pen, actually.
There's another candidate who's actually entirely relying on promising frexit to get elected, but he'll probably get, like, 1% at best.
I'd also prefer we reformed the EU more than left it. Yeah it's in a shitty state, but there's always solutions I think. Maybe it's wishful thinking, but it'd be preferable.

archive.is/b0Ihv

I should add that to the addendum note for practical exercises for the collected basic pdf notes.

Possibly a very rough first draft, though your critique is not wrong.

Yeah, I was surprised it was mentioned on the page at all tbh. It was the sidebar article iirc.

Isn't one of the big signs of BDP is constantly changing your appearance in an effort to find an identity?

Oh god no she's always been ugly, you're thinking of megaphone before she turned into a alcoholic SJW she used to be a 10/10 qt.

Thanks, user.

Who's megaphone?

The embodiment of games journalism.

You better sort it out or I'm gonna bully the heck out of you. I'm a UI/print fag so if you want any actual help just say. What are you doing it in?

How? The European Commision, European Council and Council of the European Union are beholden to no one but themselves, are not elected by anyone but themselves and are infact the ones with the actual power in the EU and not the European Parlament(which basically has no fucking powers except to veto which almost never goes through regardless).

The nigger has never made friends with someone he paid for before? I met one of my best buddies when I hired him to do plumbing work on my new house.
I'm pretty sure he doesn't understand how to make friends period.

FE echoes rom was released
Download it and lets see if anything gets changed in the english released

Ohhh that bitch
Is her liver dead yet?

I can't understand how he can't understand complete sentences.

How could you NOT understand
"He simply cannot be found"

or

"A public transit bus was driven down an opposing lane with its customers still in it!"

I beg your pardon?

Designing a restaurant menu?

those are very cute gondolas

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/04/04/shia-laboeufs-film-man-down-grosses-just-7-on-uk-release/

Burch can only understand text in video games if every line either contains political undertones or epic meemees.

You only get better by doing, and being able to notice the errors and correcting them. As long as you can take in good critique, you'll be ok.

Printfags are notoriously prickly and precise, possibly on par with professional designers\typographers. Get on their good side, especially if they know what they're talking about.

Printfag user might be asking what program are you using.

yep. It's one of those meat and potatoes jobs that are often overlooked.

It really wouldn't surprise me. This is obviously a batshit narcissist so I can see that.

So Le Pen is still the best option. It may not be what you want, but it is what you need. I wouldn't trust a communist in a hundred years.

Absolutely delusional way of thinking. The entire thing has been corrupt and structured to take sovereignty from the beginning. It's like trying to futilely heal a severely infected limb instead of lopping it off. It may not seem preferable to some, but the alternative is death.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
GET FUCKED BRUSSELS

That'll put a lot of strain on her body.
Hell, the only reason I got a plastic surgery myself was because the doctor determined I could maintain the final results.

bitch nigga i play hentai games with machine translator and understand enough shit to masturbate, fucking burch

Is that why a lot of bad localizations are so "quirky"?

I missed you guys, glad we're back. I hope the site doesn't lose traffic.

not bad, but and I know its practice, apps should not include a side. Make a whole fictional vidya menu someday.

Some non post secondary schools are moving to teachers teaching the subjects they excel in only, but the problem is still social sciences are treated much higher than hard sciences. Not to mention lazy students who coast only to find that the coasting fucks them over and the lack of resources to find what you need for some jobs.
And I did forget the whole parttime thing before the wars. It changes some things about why the competition reduced wages, something something managment jews I guess.

You'd never be able to reform it as it is now, the ones at the top are too greedy and would not give up without a fight, like that one county in brexit that they tried to use to veto the whole thing. It needs to be broken up in its entirety and if built anew upon the ashes, made a completely democratic process if there is a chance for a union like it to exist, and it needs clauses that respects and encourages nations to look towards their own best interest. And get rid of nato while encouraging each country to have their own militaries.

Honestly, calling her the best solution is like saying liver cancer is a great solution against alcoholism.

"Wow, 7 million? That sounds low, unless he did it on a shoestring budget."
Maximum Hue.

Keep in mind, these are the same idiots who called Halo 2's story "confusing".

I want to know, how can you fail that bad?

Who was the one person who paid? Shia himself while he was in the UK?

Right, I'm always willing to improve.
Ah. I use Paint.NET for my OC needs.

partly

The sentences are obviously too bland and need jazzing up, the guard should've said something like "We can't find the little shit, I can't believe I'm missing judge judy for this."

also sauce on that crop

Don't cripple yourself m8, get something good instead. If you're practicing to do it as a job you want to already be knowledgable in a suitable program. Especially if a client is going to want source deliverables or appropriate files for printshops.

Mate, you're still not getting it. It's about fucking priorities.
Is there anything more important than getting out of the EU asap? Nope. Does she have the biggest chance of getting elected and getting you out? Yes.
Again, you may not like it, but the alternative is much worse. Once she gets it done you can have a real election, but right now is not the time for half-measures.

999 was still good, despite him changing one thing involving lotus, making it more sexist. shame the third game in the series is really poor compared to the first 2

For non-frogs, maybe. Thing is, in France, we care about more things than just that, user.

This artist's so fucking weird. How come he can make such perfect lolis ?
Also found out about cyocyo just a few months ago, and still can't forget about nalvas or atage, gosh these ones just destroy my hormonal urges.

Only if I decide to learn some chef skills. I can safely say Frank West is a kind of hot dog, it's just a matter of what ingredients to put in to make anyone say it's FAAAAAANTASTIC!

Should I look into Photoshop? That's what I hear most professional designers use.

like trucks and fucking calais

I'll say this again you winged faggots. You want to learn japspeak, good. I have no skill for that but good on you if you want to learn that. You want to really do something in terms of vidya and fighting shit 'localization'.

Learn japspeek, and become a pro translator,
shark those jobs from the fucking rainbow haired socjus motherfuckers.
No it won't be a cakewalk, you will go against not only them but HR and PR and CM infiltrated structure. But nothing worthwhile is ever easy.
Patton, motherfuckers. Get on his mental strategic level.

I do not mind the cruchyroll method for subbed anime, and the eclipse method for mango

I didn't sleep so good.

Indeed. Thats what I have been saying for years now, but saying for anons to snag the less glamourous hr/pr positions too. Infiltrate and fix from the inside.

Are you interested in general design or print specifically? Photoshop is fine for general and passable for print, but if you're aiming to git gud at print and print layout specifically you'd be better looking into InDesign. InDesign is more about page based composition and document design which Photoshop isn't very good at (although has got somewhat better with the addition of artboards).

PShop, among other things. Some might be a bit more specialized, like printing (the printfag user would know more about it) or vector graphics (adobe Illustrator) or publishing etc.

I mean just write one. And neps would be a large puddin with a nepu candy face.

That too. Especially that.

Please go ahead and shed some light into the magical psyche of the French where there are more important issues than getting out of the organization that is shipping hordes of invaders into your country by the thousands. I genuinely wish to know.
Do you simply not care then? What is it?

guys guys it happened it finally happened

our favorite artist has tackled our favorite subject

NIGGER !!!

Very nice.

Off to a great start.

I couldn't shitpost all day because everychan doesn't work anymore and opera mini tries to download a php file when I hit reply for some reason.

This has been the worst ebin ruseman day ever, it even lasted four fucking days.

Also, for frank, think of where hes from or has went in the states and make a hodog based on the locales. I found a green chilli dog from colorado that looks tasty

Well there's your fuckin problem, stop using a Chinese botnet and move to an American botnet.

like a fucking clockwork

Hell, Id love to be a pr monkey. Better than unemployed.

Something got changed in 999? I never knew that. Only played it a couple months ago. Been meaning to play 2 now that it's on PC.

Manga can get away with notes more often since it doesn't overtake screen space and competing lines, but it's best to limit the amount used, especially not to explain colloquial terms that you can easily do with similar lines in the translated language.

The "lotus is a hag" line if I remember right, was not the same in nip, forget what though. I could be mistaken.

A friend of mine just sent me this
Can we have an edit version with Burch getting Burched by… I dunno who does burch or sjws hate the most
Trump or jontron or pewdiepie

The delusional hoops they jump through really feels like stockholm syndrome in the bedroom.

I remember when I used to use that on my old shitty J2ME phone back in the 00s whenever our internet would go down

Alright, full transparency here: I had a blast at /mlpol/

I thought the woman was pregnant and not just a landwhale because holy shit I thought this was going where most of my hentai comics end up going

With manga you can have translators notes at the end. Its harder to do with anime, and near impossible to do with games without spoilers.

Look at those eyes
There's no life in them anymore

Not to mention you don't need to pause a manga

With mental gymnastics such as these they have to be jewish

That didn't even looked like doujin user.

Id almost think this is mocking Burchs if not the fact the artist is a true degenerate worse than furries, scat, diapers and almost as bad as ntr and I do not use degenerate often

Those two can get better women than that. Try, kop or even ralph.

I fucked off and did other stuff during the downtime. For once I'm kinda sad that I stuck to my principles and didn't go back to Burchchan, because /mlpol/ sounds hilarious.

From the many screenshots I saw, the Persona 5 TL is fucking abysmal.
Trust me, I'm quite familiar with JP-EN translation.

His examples may be shit, but Burch ain't wrong here.

I head Jontron gf is actually quite the babe

I thought it was a little weird calling her a hag when she looks to maybe be in her 40s. I was sure that her daughter being named Nona would be important, on a semi-related subject.

The translation might be bad but you can understand the sentences and get what's going on. It's not horrible.

The thread is moving pretty fast for something that was dead for 4 days.
How is the rest of the site fairing?

TL notes at the end work great when it's more cultural details or reasons for changes/equivalents. It makes for little extra footnotes for a work that stands on its own.

For example, you read a manga and one of the characters is a more country-accented loudmouth that worries about business/money. Works and reads fine enough. Then you can post in the back how said character uses Kansai region stereotypes and why you went with something of a country accent instead of this or that.

trash

She looks like a cuter female version of him.
Also she can bant.

Jontron found his soul mate…
Wow

Because it was. Check on Holla Forums for this. They even made their own rules. No shill could endure and some mods used banhammer on themselves.

Three tiers are on. Four remain. /sudo/ looks like hot pile of oh god why.

Arin's to if your into gray aliens.

There is another issue with your theory and that is that the 50's in America may have been very prosperous for the working class for another reason as well. America Switzerland and Sweden were some of the few countries that hadn't had their infrastructure and industry bombed to pieces during the war so they were in a very favorable position. Everyone needed their factories to rebuild and since there was so few of them it was a sellers market.

I know for a fact that Sweden made it's fortune during this time. The climate is very poor for agriculture compared to the rest of Europe and they had no colonies. What they had was intact factories, lumber, iron ore and a Lutheran work-ethic. The fortune made was invested into education to raise the human-capital of the nation. One of Swedens most important resources is it's well educated and highly productive and trusting citizens. That's exactly what they're pissing away right now.

In any case, I think at least part of the reason America was doing so well and could pay so high wages during the 50's was that it was in a golden financial position. That situation, obviously, didn't last forever.

Yeah, she's pretty cute.

Is the translation accurate and are the scentences complete? And yes, atlus localizers are lazy, did you miss smt IV and final? Still better than NoA. plus everyone wants to be mad at atlus for the updated strange journey sprites. I am just happy they got him to draw again and paid him. I want him to be used more often for games.

She is not a suzy

Her daughters were a missed opportunity, and they harmed themselves in the long run when writing 2 and making 3 reliant on having played 2.

Not disagreeing user.

YESSSS IT'S BACK

Reading this knowing I'm not a Burch made me feel like a fucking alpha male compared to these people, and I'm a fucking virgin.
Maybe I should go and be the bull, but that'd be NTR and I might end up fucking something that looks less like a girl than Kaname.

Burching not specifying Burchold because I'm counting the woman being Burched too and that's different is only hot when the cheating partner does it with someone of the same sex. I may be biased though because the biggest dick I ever took belonged to a guy whose wife watched us

I remember hearing that 3 had the guy from 2 in it. 999 was a pretty wild ride though. I wish I had a best friend like Seven.

True.

I just realized Burching is just forced ntr by the man. Very disturbing.

Before WWII Italy and Greece had fundraisers for starving kids in Sweden.
Italy and fucking Greece!

ねーヘマゲタス、女性を虐げよう

2nd line shouldn't be greentext, I must go to sleep.

She publish her book before Milo, don't people say that the one who does the first move is the one who usually loss?

That's gay. You're gay.

For $25? Definitely.
Books are fucking worthless now.

Well, yeah. That's why I'm still waiting for /cuteboys/ to come back. But I do think that cheating with someone of the same sex isn't as bad as the opposite sex. Just because you don't get babies out of it.

Doesn't mean much, especially in a professional environment.
With enough linguistic perception, even a spruced-up machine TL can be 'understood'.
A TL becomes horrible when a non-dyslexic person fluent in the output language has to read a significant amount of the 'translated' text multiple times to properly digest it. And I'm quite sure that's exactly what's happening with Persona 5.

Welcome to Holla Forums, I present to you our new mascot.

I'm sure it'll give her enough pity bucks so she can sit around doing nothing until she figures out her next scam.

Good belated evening GamerGate, hope you guys handled it well during the hack.

Now here's the real question, Who's going to spend the $25 and post the PDF here so we could laugh?

I will beg you please to take that back, books are still a blessing in this world, no matter what people says.

I think the localization seems fine other than a few weird lines here and there, though. Like pic related. But these are few and far between. For the most part everything reads naturally.

I don't have to read it multiple times to understand, just once.

I've been destroying Holla Forums in Nationstates during april fools, it's alright.

I suspect her next scam is going to be marriage, while she's still young enough for someone to want her.

I was planning to try and pirate it to scour the book for lies that are blatant enough to maybe open her up to litigation. What's the source on that picture? I kind of want context on it.

I've never seen anyone in an "open relationship" or whatever that wasn't horribly fat, ugly, or both.

Stop trying to force this gay meme

Wu failed to disclose campaign finances to the FEC.

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/568/201703130300082568/201703130300082568.pdf

window Burch!
its the new backpack Burch?

You'd have to be stupid to pay $25 dollars for a 256 page book when it's not even a skill book or anything. 256 pages is probably around 50k words, and I wrote that same amount for fun and for free. That was just one of the arcs for my own story. There's still 9 more to count with the final one still in the works because it's so long I had to split it in three parts.

May as well just throw those 25 buckaroos into a bonfire.

normalfags only want the ebook version read by Ariana Grande because reading is a lost art. That's why they've become worthless. Even more so if someone like LW can just get her narcissistic tripe published.

3 needed you to play 2 to understand what is going on, and with played 2 you know how half of it was going to play out, it felt like an expansion of 2 rather than a sequal. And the new characters were not as memorable for the most part and lacked actual reasons to be there. They could of replaced them with characters who had ties to the zeroth game or "little brother" who they kept on hinting about in the second game. Also spoiler the psychic bullshit I could stand, it fit in the game very well with comunicating across to your parallels. The cryo tech and future tech in the second game also worked well. The third game though, alien tech that existed for a long time is bullshit and lazy writing like saying "god fixed everyting in time of crisis". And the whole parallel mind swapping nullifies the simple "reading the parallels experiences" which was the basis of game 1 and 2. 3 upsets me a bit.

You do you, but I am not spending 25$ even for the 'lulz' on that shit. I can go to a used book store and find at least a couple of hidden gems for 25$. 25$ for a pizza will be money better spent.

Why must life be so hard.

You can also add "bad at sex", because I think only Jake Rapp had a positive opinion on his wife.

I really need to play 2 and 3. Maybe I'll torrent them overnight.

someone should of told him that doesn't sound like a great slogan
Plus I can't wait for all his shit during gamergate to bite him in the ass

I'm pretty sure april fools are a blast with him.

one punch man doujinshi where fubuki gets a love potion from kid emperor, hilarity ensues

I would by artbooks that size for 30, like the madness returns one, but not a flipping biography. Not unless its one of the true greats, like lovecraft.

Should be "live up to" not "answer"

I only need to publish it and that smugness will be complete.

Akshually it's not a rea-
Woops I meant you take that back you transphobic nazi. It's a great slogan that >she needs to show to everyone just how >she defeated goobergoblins ignorance and online hate. :^)

Forgot the link
exhentai.org/g/1045899/80e117514d/

I still wonder how much of her mad raving that brote tweeted screenshots of is still in the book

You know, that sounds like the sort of thing that should have its own term.

wew

It hadn't even occured to me that someone that unbalanced would inevitably fuck up with the bureaucratic work. Fingers crossed, >she makes a mistake that's criminally actionable.

Boy that's one hell of an accidental allegory (is that the right word?) for the real world, I don't know what is.

I have never heard of the publisher until now. Keep in mind there are also vanity publishing where the barriers are probably only cashmoney.

I got SAC and witchblade anime series for 20 each used.

Play 2, honestly watch 3. Or if you have a 3ds pirate both, but save at first door choice regularly.

well well well, look who Becky is following

hastebin.com/abuvepufax.go (ghostbin is giving me internal error)

I've made that pic user, you aren't one of those gullible people are you

i-i didn't missed you GamerGays or anything.

I do wonder what's worse, that or the Spanish youtubers publishing Minecraft or "How to troll" books.

archive.fo/m4sMM
Do I even want to know what plebbit did?

The cock only makes it better.

Yep. There are a few weird lines like that. Not the majority though. So far the localization seems "decent" to me, but not great. The VA quality is arguable imo. I'm fine with most of it except for the mispronunciations.

This is why the Nipponese game industry is superior!

Its dual audio so Imma fuck off and use nip.

That does sound pretty funny. I'm not into ladies but I've seen some really funny straight h-manga.

It really should.

I have a 3DS but I haven't gotten around to setting it up for piracy. I was just going to pirate the PC versions.

The spanish guys definitely, the Cradle of spanish literature, being reduced to such a shape that those idiots publish books that are not even written by them.

The more I live the more I hope for the memeteor to come, Because I'm sure that in the future everything will remain the same.

Adorno was right

What did you use to get that list?

Despite being dead glad to see we're back on-topic and kicking hope the site's traffic doesn't tank too much after this. The main topic that happened I think was the youtube drama, but it also looks like Yooka Laylee is getting mixed reviews (guess trying to score for progressive points didn't help them out, I really wanted this to succeed too but fuck them for bogging this game down in shitty politics). Anything else of noteworthy that we may have missed?

Didn't a voice actress say that the pronunciation is how they were told to say it from the japanese handlers?

Dude, torrent them, but do set up your 3ds for piracy. Do it, do it now.

Never heard of him. What was he right about?

They did, but I still find them weird. Especially if you compare it to actual nip pronunciation of the names, like "Sakamoto" from Nichijou.

Patient Zero located

Daily mail got rekt.

Yeah, that sets off some alarms. Either the nips are fucking with the english vas or the vas are lying.

Does that still work on the latest firmware? And do I need a new SD card or anything? I honestly don't even know what I'd pirate.

I wonder if any of those publications he worked for have published any YookaLaylee piece. If anybody wanna check to see if they have disclosures, go ahead. He's also friends with Totillo

Dunno, but if you had it for a while and updated you may have fucked yourself over.

And you should get a 16+gb sd card.

Member of the infamous Frankfurt School.

I'm sure there is some pithy rule or law about the majority of anything is mostly shit. For me I adhere to the concept of open market of ideas. There will always be bad ideas and products. The important thing to me is they are allowed to stand or fall on their own.
And I thought I got my sensible chuckles when I look at the dollar and below book bins.

he has a really small face

I just don't want to buy ANOTHER SD card. I bought a 32GB one not long ago for my emulating thing.

You could use that, but you wont be taking it out of the 3ds anymore.

And you can find sd micros at 16 gb for under 10 usually unless you are really strapped for cash.

Come on, most vidya va's are honest to a fault, and would never lie about anything. :^)

You mean famous Sturgeon's law.
"90% of everything is crap"

He looks like that guy who bought a picture of an Xbone on eBay, cried about it to the worldwide media with a sob story about how it was "for his eight year old son," got a refund and a free Xbone, all while simultaneously indirectly admitting it was just a scheme to con a free Xbone and a copy of FIFA for himself.

I just don't want to go through all the hassle of getting a new one. I'm really lazy and there honestly isn't anything I want to pirate on it that I can't get for PC.

I know sarcasm, but something is off here and considering this is probably the first time in the while that non sagafta union vas were used, either trojans to make non unions look bad, trying to make atlus look bad or nip atlus making the english vas look bad so they can move to nip audio only. Those are my only theories.

Thats fine I guess.

That's the one.
blogposting: I first heard that from a crusty old techfag engineer, an honest to god engineer as in he worked for boeing, not just some 'coder' with a bowl of salad posing for a selfie.

JUST

Hmm, you know that is possible. I don't know the full story behind it all so it's possible that the scenarios you listed is more than plausible. I guess that whole VA strike \ tara strong tantrum did not help my perception of them of late.

If it is trojans making non union unviable, I hate all english vas.

full comic pls

That law remember times of Stalin. Sturgeon was sci-fi writer which said that quote in 50s.

Ah. I see.
I don't think Frank's birthplace was ever told aside from "United States of America" & the setting of the first game takes place in Colorado if that says anything.

I'm leaning more towards general design.

No lie, I missed the thread because I missed artfags [spoiler]such as yourself[/spoiiler].

I don't really care where any of you sit on the whole youtube/twitch thing but what Atlus is doing sets a bad precedent on top of being a slippery slope.

At its most basic you have a million dollar faceless company telling consumers what they can and cannot with a product they legally bought and paid for, on top of this what Atlus is doing is not feasible by law as DMCA's do not work this way.

For all intents this is opening the door for companies to shut down everyone they please, not just big youtubers or streamers, even small comfy ones.

Nintendo tried to shut down Arino once using the same thing, claiming they didn't want him to spoil famicom games but they had no legal ground to stand on.

Twitch being spineless doesn't surprise me but its not really a good thing either

Finally… Holla Forums is finally BACK UP!

I literally can't even right now

Wait what? Were they actually trying to stop him from spoiling more than 20-year old games?

It's funny how Atlus is trying to defend people from spoilers but the wikipedia article on the game has the full story.

holy sweet dicking cocks we're back

Well yeah, it is fucking stupid. If people don't want to be spoiled, don't fucking watch the streams. I don't see how punishing the streamers is going to help when Wikipedia already spoiled the plot & important bits. Someone at Atlus has got to be genuinely retarded.

Where were you when this first got out last October? The Japanese were pissed, but I heard literally nothing about this on Holla Forums until now and can only assume it's part of the mentality where nothing Japanese exists until it gets a western release. Hell, where were you when Shinovi and Estival Versus were banned from every streaming site on the grounds of it being a "pornographic visual novel"? Seriously, this is like crying about paid online when the Switch announced it. The time to complain about this has come and gone.

4 days without hatechan, I hope you didn't forget to save and archive the rants of our friends from the fem-Marxist side of things. Post them all for people to see here. Do it!

The Fallen Angel decrees it!

Yeah, back in the early days, when every season ended with "we probably won't get renewed" fears. Season 21 starts this month.
Konami also blocked episodes from DVDs and re-runs, but that was because they wanted anything 'advertising' Konami to exclusively feature their newer games.

So some sort of colorado based dog man can you imaging a Holla Forums makes food off a menu made here?

I say ts the users responsiblitiy to avoid spoilers and general common courtesy, but only a courtesy. We do not need nintendo or atlus or any company doing the spoiler warning for us.

Grant Kirkhope follows Rami Ismail, Christine Carmack and LW

hastebin.com/ujelimowag

Just look at /sudo/.

Even konami knows outside yugioh cards modern konami is a joke.

Well it would have to be pr and the suits.

Yea its incredibly stupid considering the story is available on the Wiki and youtube is littered with videos.

Japan didn't have the streaming issue and tons of people streamed their imported copies with 0 issues, fuck i know a guy that was routing it for a speed run.

And the Estival shit is not even remotely the same situation, that was just some dumb fuck at twitch and it was rescinded, you can stream Estival if you wanted now.

This Altus thingis Nintendo tier levels of fucking retarded, my guess is they don't worry to much about Japanese spoiling shit but in America its a bigger deal to a wider streaming reach and of course youtube.

Either way its already biting them in the ass.

Offtopic but does anyone have problems with connecting to kongregate? I get an instant cant connect to server while downforeveryoneorjustme.com says its up

Isn't that place a sjw cesspool? Works fine on my end

I'm convinced there are lurking /ck/ in here.

Since when ? They just have shitty MMOs and idle games made in Unity.

No idea, I just play some shit games over there and I have no idea what the fuck is causing this shit.

Probably more onto PR since the reasoning seems to boil down to "We don't want to hurt people's feelings."

Still stupid. You'd think people by now would know there's always going to be some wiseguy who's gonna shout "Snape kills Dumbledore", "Kill your son or nuke Boston," or "Ren is Han Solo's son & Han dies."

maybe I confused with some other site but I vaguely remember some virtue signalling happening there

makes sense, given /ck/ isn't back up yet

Nooo. No one from ded /ck/ here. I liked the short lived /ck/ here. I just like cooking for the fun of it and nummy food

A reminder that suits can be a problem too, nintendo is a good example of this.

Holy shit thats weird, it works now. I fucking hate how random computer issues can be

Oh I'm not defending it, Atlus is super fucking stupid here and its going to cost them.

God damn it, now I'm getting hungry from talking about food.

I was thinking more of Capcom as an example.

Chizuru is /ss/ kitsune love.

Look, since we just came back, this music is on the house.

RAINMAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

I like how he got slammed for such a bad soundtrack.

This user knows. And make sure it's Little Caesars, faggot.

It's great and all but isn't that too expensive? For $25 you can buy 2 boxes at Domino's. C'mon, you fag!

Only glorious nippon does lesbians properly.

And without Pineapple to make sure.

That's 4 whole pizzas at minimum with room for a box of cheesy garlic bread at $4, nigga.

yeah, no pineapples, ask for

PEACHES & MANGOS

instead

Behead those who put pineapple on pizza

So they looked into Jon McIntosh and while we already know a lot of things about him, we didn't know the full story (although I'm sure most of us could imagine the missing parts).

twitter.com/El_Scrumpo/status/849033886122340352

In case you missed it, a few days ago McIntosh were saying in twitter he can't take a full time job because that requires so much energy and time he wouldn't be able to make his videos.

So yes, this is, in the end, the usual richkid with fucked up parents. He doesn't know how hard life is actually is because he never need to work hard and now the concept is extremely scaring to him. The fact that he doesn't have a basic education + his parents trying to turn him into a religious cultist has fucked up his point of view completely. He can't explain stuff as any normal person can because of his life, and everything for him follows the logic of some sort of alternative reality where his mind is, but this world isn't based on.

I genuinely feel bad for him.

There's a problem with your reasoning: Persona 5 isn't the only game out there. Because of Atlus' refusal to allow for consumers to upload content (And, just like with Nintendo, prior), it takes away attention from their title and, instead, shifts it to whatever game people are uploading and talking about. Numerous titles over the years such as Marlow Briggs and Second Sight are great titles, but went unnoticed because of other, bigger, releases. If larger publishers start saying that people cannot stream their content, it will be all the better for lesser known companies and smaller publishers who allow it.

It won't stop anyone. All that will happen is that the market and attention will just shift.

I saved a thread where anons were talking about pizza tops & caught one that said anchovies, olives, & mushrooms. Whoever suggested that, you have my thanks. Anchovies are dealbreakers for me now.

To bad that in Colombia you can't get anchovies, you can get shrimp instead, bathed in golf sauce with other meats… is actually delicious.

That retard deserves no pity. You know why I make such a deal out of blatantly misusing words while using retard like everyone else?

Because these pieces of shit choose to basically inflict the equivalent of brain damage and stunted mental processing just for MUH FEELINGS then shit on everyone else for not thinking the same crybaby self absorbed way.

Why? He made these choices, and now he's facing the consequences.

Never had that on pizza. I'll write that down & see if I'm able to give that a go.

I'm still not sold on the private island thing, and by consequence, his father being rich. I maintain that they just lived on an island on the ass end of America which was recently gentrified.

I feel as much pity for him as I feel for a serial killer who believed he was setting his victims free.

I have a never fail crust recpie, and i made a calzone once using a homemade mango cherrypepper sauce, mushrooms, mozza and pepperoni and it was fantastic.

I dont. Evil is nature and nurture, and smart people look behind them as well as in front to make sure they are not working for evil.

twitter.com/stillgray/status/849388738199379968

Was this part of your masterplan all along?

who is giving her money?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salsa_golf

Really? I'm skeptical about this. But everything else (other than the shit we have evidence for) sounds plausible

There seems to be a pattern of the most vocal of SJWs having unusual upbringings, and being converted into the fold by someone already within it.

Obviously doesn't excuse his actions, however.

His daddy is rich

Hes also cut off according to flint. Its his husbands money.

Parasites gonna site

Gee, it's almost as if constantly shit-talking the Democrat establishment while simultaneously trying to unseat someone in a monopoly district kind of paints a target on your back.

If he's such a braindead cultist he would be extremely pissed at Anita for booting him out of the money sink. He wouldn't gladly allow her to keep everything while he can't even afford living anymore in Pozz Francisco

but didnt dad disown Wu or something?

So it's just ketchup and mayo?

They're going to shit up even Yugioh if they don't fucking backpedal on Links and make adjustments to the new field.

the secrets of the world cuisine revealed…on GamerGate

Flynt hate his dad, he has no ties to his family anymore. That money comes from his brainwashed followers and whoever thinks having him at the congress would be monetary interesting (people like Tim Schaffer probably)

More or less yes, they put other things like onion or garlic but is mostly those two.

You know it

what did you goons do after fullchan was kill?
i often never check waht goobergate is doing, but now im curious

☑️ Revealed international culinary secrets

Harassed and sexually assaulted some women of course

"Cooking with Gilda" when

The fucking madmen!

i went to Gurochan and found a lot of edgy mangos i haven't read.
Saw some Japanese YT guy play a rip-off version of Peret em Heru
Watched some Japanese weird movies

I got Sleeping Dogs and started to play it, it's actually good.

Don't worry, it's fake. The person in the photo is a woman paid for the picture.

you just need to believe Gilda-fags

KoF XIV

That sounds dangerous. Would you that little imp in your kitchen running around with sharp objects? She probably still needs a stool so she isn't eye level with the mixing bowl.
And she'd probably want to share it with her favorite person in the whole world, but Vivian is probably the type that's only able to manage her figure because she skips meals to play games.

I played Mario Party by myself.
I never realized you could actually jump on the vine in the Piranha Pursuit mini-game, I thought that was just a decoration.

Don't worry, Danielle and Gilda are close friends and she would be her perfect personal assistant.

That is some high level thicc. artist?

Someone else I'm chatting with online just posted what they've heard are the problems with the game (Aside from Jontron's removal).

Does anyone have a picture of that GDC slide basically telling us that PS1 games had it right when it came to "cinematics"?

Is it possible for anons to play Mario Party together?

I'd love to wreck Mark, Acid and Reanon at 6 or 7 ending with almost half the board covered in Spiny Orbs and me with 300+ coins without even winning mini games.

I haven't had any luck in the N64 trilogy considering that N64 emulation sucks, so your best bet is running the Gamecube games. For more people, 7's up your alley with the Proto-Switch 8 Player game mode.
I'll kick anyone's ass, even if RNG tries to fuck me over.

It's ok, Marche, you can keep your furry shit to yourself.

I'd just go with 100% orange juice instead if you want a party game fix with online. It's a pain in the ass to get MP going online

Marche, at the very least post the full thing spoilered, crops are for gay furries.

MARCHE
FURRY
HARD

even the galko one?

That waifu has already been claimed by Torhu!

Well, in that case, YOU ARE A FURRY FUCK OFF

Yoko Taro RT'd this

twitter.com/johntv/status/849420533775048704

Wait a moment, that account…

Wait, didn't 8-4 translated the game?

yes

I know I'm slow I'm the gildafag after all but maybe he is just him joking and this isn't a passive agressive tweet implying the game is shit and only sells because of sexualising women.

I've only learned about AI-chan since this past Sunday at the earliest, yet now I see her fucking everywhere. What gives?

Not that I'm complaining, AI-chan a cute.

8-4 can be forced to be competent if needs be.

So GG's favorite game of all time?

What about NISA

no

No, that would require it to be a trap instead of a half-naked man. It'd be gay as all hell, hence why it'd be GG's favorite.

Haha no

And since the Mighty Blunder 9 comparisons are coming up…

What I wouldn't give for a higher quality version of that.

Also, best anime comes out this fall. Be prepared for pop team epic every user.

it's gonna be the next meme anime like what happened to jojo

I really wonder how the anime is gonna be done
also got the nendos preordered

jojo has been SJWeeb meme shit for years

Actually speaking of anime, apparently this got announced while Holla Forums was down.

gamers-anime.com/
archive.fo/HYzgW

Never heard of it-
Oh…
Oh…

Didn't mean to spoiler, pls no bully.

Fucking why.

Oh sweet honey child, be prepared for all the hair leg fan art

My condolences.

bkubs shit is memetic type of manga its not exactly surprising that EVERYONE likes it, just because a few sjweebs do doesnt meke it ANYWHERE near jojo you fucking moron

if anything the anime is gonna be equel to how watamote was since fwiw its a meme anime and not a continuous story like jojo or SnK

Looks like shit tbh

Whatever helps you sleep at night bro.

What's this about? I remember yoko twitted an old article about DOAX3, and multiple people told him not to worry about it as the journos don't speak for us, he even responded to mombot so I thought it was a nonissue. I know yoko is probably shitposting again but this whole thing has made me very special about everything and my time away made me realize how shitty normalfags can be.

YES
archive.is/ZCdjf

Not interested.

fuck off retard

Is that a loli, faggot? I ain't fapping.

Q: Is Phantasy Star II more of a dungeon crawler than a traditional story JRPG, or is it that this is what a JRPG was before the 5th gen consoles?

Last I heard, Japanese cartoons have been on a downhill slope since the '95. What makes this so special?

Now you're getting agitated. Don't worry bro, I'll save all the tumblr edits of the manga for you.

you literally must quite factually be from reddit and have fucking actually not a single idea what youre truly talking about

Whats the problem?

Guess who debuts on Smackdown today?! This guy!

Indeed.

Sjweebs hop on everything, even nier automata and bayonetta. You may as well shut yourself off the internet if you fear them this much. What you can do instead is make them trying to infect and cancerfy as unpleasant as possible for them. and if you even read bkubs works outside chen, honey come chara of them outright satirizes rabid fans and makes them out as monsters.

Yes

Hey that;s neat.

It's okay little buddy, you can just block out that part of the fanbase when it happens.

Bkubs enjoyable and I am happy when a doujinkas work is recognized for an an anime when the work is fun.

youre a fucking idiot
dont @ me ever again dick head

DR. PAVEL

@a385ea
You can run from it's fate

I legit missed this thread.

I actually don't disagree with that, but would also question what alternative is there because it sure as fuck isn't communism.

I won't be satisfied by anything less than making it fail miserably and result in nothing but more impotent prude retard asshurt.

WELL CONGRATULATIONS, YOU GOT YOURSELF CAUGHT

When is the US going to follow suit?

I've always loved this image.

They will just disavaow the works, its a nip work: success is to the credit of sjweebs and the prudes, the failure is because something about it was pleasent to the wrong people.

I'm talking about trying to shit up with tumblr and feminazitard shit.

Also you miss that it will have a bar of entry like joshiraku because of the cultural humor.

Ahh, you should of specified.

I'm so 100% fucking sick of hearing any retarded westerners bitching about media for an entirely different culture that embraces sexuality and fantasy.

Japanese media is made by Japanese people solely for Japanese society full of Japanese consumers that want exactly what's being marketed to them. I'm sick of this not immediately shoved in the faces of retards before being told to fuck off.

Why is everyone saying Burch, is the world Burch filtered?

Burch

First and foremost, not solely.

Yes, the word c u c k is filtered to Burch. Was this supposed to be the April Fool's joke that we missed because we got hacked?

I think cwck has been filtered since early 2015.

Just taking another look at it, with one of the printfag user's critique point.
I think I'd keep it consistent, if you chose Serif for the title, I'd use that rule through out the layout. IE: text for appetizers should follow the same rule as main title text, then serif for subtitle or body.

I recommend the typeface choices to 2, 3 max. Anymore than that and the chance for the layout to become a cluttered looking, 'HEYWELCOMETOKUHHHRAYZE STAN'S FOOD&STUFF EMPORIUMSALE!' style of flyer increases.

Mixing serif with sans serif is still a good rule imo and in my experience, just make sure it's applied with thought and consistency. Same idea and application with type alignment.
The core idea however, is pretty good. If you ever want to make it a 'portfolio piece' however, I'd say go for a serious treatment while still being fictional menu. (What printfag user wrote, actual dishes with or inspired by fictional characters. I'd say leave out the barf jokes or curse words for a portfolio piece.)

No it hasn't people have been saying c*ck all the time. This filter is new, or at least recently re-used if you've encountered it before.

I'm not sure what the question is exactly. But I can tell you the original genesis PStar2 menu was a hot fucking mess of menu and sub menu pop ups when I was trying to equip something on a character. It might have looked cool having all those menu windows pop open during the genesis era, but jesus fuck it gets old fast when you're actually playing it.

At least video games obviously for a Japanese audience, anime and all porn.

fucking fix this shit

Shit, that was in my backlog. I really need to get back on cracking runes, and go back to replaying tokimeki.

Just everything about this comic is all kinds of wrong, and disgust.

Understood.
I haven't considered going that far.
Plus Ika Musume spaghetti already exists, but I haven't actually tried it. Chances are because it's in 3D, it's going to be a huge letdown compared to the mysterious unexplained 2D taste

Yep. Before the hack on april 1, I could type c u c k a laylee for example. Speaking of that. Their steam forum page still has neofaggots, drones and goons trying hard to play defense for the game. It's a bit chuckle worthy to watch some of them try to unironically say neofag is not at fault, and jim "what a beautiful creature.jpg" stirling's reviews doesn't represent neofag or anything, baka!

Are the Zero Escape games well translated, btw?

I confess myself very surprised. Macedonia start protesting against Soros, but it looks like it's spreading.

I agree with you – 9 in 10 people who define themselves as socialists don't want the mess that came to be known as communism, even if it had some good features (seriously, the average Soviet citizen was so much more cultured than us it's not even funny). The idea is to learn from past mistakes, move onwards and try to build a better form of socialism. And many have tried already, but you don't get to hear about them, because all but two were crushed (often by communists), and because Porky doesn't want you getting no funny ideas. There's more than one way to do capitalism, and ditto for socialism, and one day we will discover and build the socialism that is democratic and libertarian, like it should have been in the first place.

Incidentally, you seen twitter.com/rt_1917 ? A fun way to see it in "real time".

I'm playing Phantasy Star 1 right now and it's a pretty generic rpg although I'm surprised it has animated monsters and stuff. Even though it has 1st person dungeon crawling sections it's a lot more like Final Fantasy or Dragon Quest than Etrian Odyssey or Elminage.

Although there were a lot of different styles of JRPG before 5th gen. Don't forget the SNES had Chrono Trigger that had action-turn based combat based on the distance between you and your enemies. Or Live A Live that had rapid fire grid based combat.

Just something to consider if you ever do pursue it that far. Daz all.
I have heard of spaghetti with squid ink sauce, though I have never tried it myself. (Benefit of being friends with an italian family from 'the ole country', their italian cooking is spectacular.)
That Ika merchandising though. I thought that OVA scene with Sanae and all the Ika merch was a joke.

well enough, they are the few aksys games that are
it had a lot of input from the creator

Wait a minute, that font looks familiar…
kek

And if anything sounds good, I may cook and post a few pics for you.

Hey, at least they're now readily admitting that they're Soros's goons.

Hello again, wonderful anons.

I didn't know what to do with myself on Sunday. I had the whole day off, no plans but to shitpost on here. I was so bored I almost went and wasted money on GiTS tickets, but wound up fapping and sleeping in instead.

Call me a fag if you want, but I missed you guys.

Very well.
Merchandising!

And you did not watch the animated gits movie instead? For shame.

GG becomes the purveyor of food porn. I knew it was gaymergate, I knew it.
:^)
Now I might have to watch animu related.

can I still like the ika items in splatoon?

Shogeki's manga is getting a bit off, and like nisekoi, the oneshot is better than the series.

Seen it about a hundred times. Thought I did indulge in some animu during the downtime. Wicked City for my vintage fix, and finally got around to watching the Black Rock Shooter OVA.

I missed all you fags too, at first I thoight the hack thing was just a particularly unfunny April Fools prank, but well.

You're the most well-informed /k/ommando type I know. Mind answering a few probably embarassing questions about raifus, knaifus and sidearms?

Hey anons, you ever see the movie Stranger Than Fiction?
It was really good. I had no idea Will Ferrel could actually act and do something that wasn't a comedy.

Probably the best movie I've seen in recent years. Blows my mind that I've never heard anyone talk about it before.

Shoot. Metaphorically speaking.

DON'T WORRY GUYS YL IS GREAT JUST LOOK AT THESE PICS

I miss everything. You faggots, this thread, this board and this imageboard. I couldn't sleep at night just thinking about when will Holla Forums be back up again. This place means a lot to me and call me a dramafag if you want, but it's really how I feel when Holla Forums went down for 4 days.

Why does this man hold pistols like this?

Goodf.

Haven't watched that one as of yet, but during the weekend I rewatched vid related, and makes me wish western animation was more like this.

Heat Street is owned by the WSJ, check the pic they chose for their article. They also never say that one of the reasons ads are being pulled it's because of pro terrorism videos.

archive.fo/5L3bi

What was the score for the original n64 ones?

You made the right choice.
I had a GG related dream. My very first one afaik.
It was me white knighting megaphone chan, not the current era megaphone, the megaphone where she started to put on a bit of chub but still salvageable. Hey this is a dream after all. She was calling me all kinds of names and I just went uh huh, where's your actual proof tho'? Until she went steaming red mad, and I thought she was going to physically hit me. But instead she turned away from me and I heard the biggest sobbing cry from her, megaphone just started cry heaving, "I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU ALL I HATE IT ALL I HATE, I HATE IT, I HAAAAYYYYTEEE MUH MUH MUH myself..most of all".

Then I gently approached her, put my hands around her shoulder, and slowly embraced megaphone chan from behind, kissing her neck and whispering, "sshhh, shhh, it's ok. I don't hate you. I try not to hate anyone, really. Hey, you know what I like to say in these dark chocolatey times. Love. Love, Trumps Hate. Then I gently put a white MAGA hat on her head. Her eyes started to shine a bit not with sad angry tears, but something of a flicker of love. Or possibly physical wanton lust. A patriotic Eagle soared high somewhere. A train enters a dark tunnel with no brakes. Fireworks going off.

True dream story brah. :^)

They are controlled opposition, I smell some shit coming

twitter.com/William__Hicks/status/849426880331698177

That's actually the same technique I use, except I lock my right elbow during slow-fire drills.

By balancing the push/pull forced between your right hand and left, you can hold the gun steadier for precise shots. Also having the extra mass of your non-dominant hand slightly foreward on the gun helps mitigate the recoil a little and leads to faster follow-up shots. That sort of overlapped grip also makes it extremely difficult to grab control of the gun away from your in a close-quarters-attacker scenario.

Personally, I think a lot of our problems are going to be solved incidentally with technology as time moves forward. E.G. The poor can't afford to read at night. Boom, have some lightbulbs, they are cheaper than candles. Capitalism isn't perfect, but it much better to incentivize people through their interests (greed) than their passions (ideology) for the time being.

That looks cool, I'll have to watch that. My main hobby used to be comics and animation before vidya. It hurts how terrible both those things are in the west. I've replaced them with anime and manga, but it's just not the same, y'know?

That is really fucking gay, user. Even gayer than traps.

I fuck guys and this is too gay for me.

you know all this WSJ shit was spread by fart and was a bunch of fucking poorly digged misinformation you expect from fart right

ye you do because you are fart
fuck off fart

I've made peace knowing the days of PlayStation and PS2 as treasures of western gaming are in the past and that cartoons died with a instant classic like Chowder.

TRAPS ARE NOT GAY.

How far we've fallen

Meme this as hard as possible. We must truly unite.

what are you smoking nigger

If you had to pick a single rifle to take to a typical Levantine desertic scrubland territory, with little to zero supplies unless it's a "mass product" like an AK, which would you pick? Ditto for sidearm and, if you're into that kinda stuff, knife.

fuck off fart

the furfagottry finally damaged whatever sanity you had left, it's very sad but kinda funny too

Not so fast motherfucker

You gay ass niggas don't know sexual chocolates if it bites you in the dick. No homo.

Fart has fucked up TWICE in a month
first going after some random bioware employee
second time spreading a bunch of dumb shit to even more retarded youtubers who spouted the end of youtube

fuck off fart you are cancer

I'm just saying that's the gayest thing I've read all week.

I guess the GG threads have become something of a clubhouse for a lot of us. It's become my daily habit to check in with all of you when I'm sitting down to play vidya and catch up on the news to be sure.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I hope one day to be able to buy some of you a drink before the end.

Blasphemy unless chicken harpy.

i wonder if Soros is just a troll with lots of money

what the fuck fart has to do with anything and what did I do to trigger your autism? I was criticizing Heat Street for being controlled opposition and trying to associate h3br3w with racism. Keep your autism to yourself

… I do somewhat actually consider a scenario where he didn't stop with just putting a 2B-copy hand in where he lost his, and he just keeps replacing damaged parts of his body with 2B-copy parts. And in his deranged madness, he might even reach all but the head, though as insane as he was getting, he might even rip off the face of one and put it over his own.

we all know heatstreet is shit you fucking rodent
nobody gives a shit about them but somehow you are butthurt about it because you fucked

YOU GOT A DICK AND YOU LIKE DICK
BAM!!
YOU HOMOSEX, NOT DIFFICULT

Straight up a supervillain story. I love it. I don't feel bad for him at all, but it does show that he's a true believer.

Has Will Hicks done anything stupid? Mensch is Mensch and Ian goes along with "LOLI IS PEDOPHILLIA" crap but I don't remember Will Hicks doing anything stupid.

If you like Conan the Barbarian, a fan of Ralph Bakshi/Frank Frazetta, or looking for some good ol' 2D animation, you're in for a real treat.

I know that feel, animation and comics here in burgerland is not what it use to be anymore. No cheesecakes/beefcakes, just noodle armed ugly designs, and instead of storylines of action and adventures with hints of romance, all you get is just forced emotions and some crude love triangle or some hamfisted lesbianism. The only slither of hope that's left is Samurai Jack, but after that, western animation is dead again.

Yeah, it's hard to replace certain things that you grew up with. Granted the waifu game in anime and manga is good, but can't really much about the husbandos because fujoshits.

Likewise, user.

Somehow this one thread, on this one board, in all the websites in the world, is the comfiest. At least to me.

You just made it weird. Why did you make it weird, you weirdo.

You call my totally true not a lie, dream story text gay, a dream where I converted just slightly chubby era megaphone chan using nothing but the power of my dick and a MAGA hat. Well I only have this to say to you. I'm a dream lover not a fighter. :^)

A dream gay lover :^)

NEW SEASON OF INVADER ZIM

I never said it was heat street's fault you inbred and if you're so sure it was solely Fart's fault then provide some sources so we can warn people to not trust him. No one outside these treads know about his stalking shit and fuck-ups so try to be useful and do something about it then instead of using the thread as your gay larping soapbox

I'm not sure, I posted as a heads up

Western cartoon and comics is imo something of a dark age right now. If there is any hope, is that these things tend to go in cycles. But imo, any hope will not come from the calarts brand cancer. It will be something or someone like Genndy. Someone who digs up the treasures of the past, and studies it and learns all it's lessons.

Seriously asking here. Why?

why? werent the missing episodes scripts leaked years ago?

There are workarounds.

FUCK
OFF
FART

Because gay men are the ultimate misogynists

I was asking if PSII is a dungeon crawler, or if that was what a JRPG was back then. I've played over a few hours of the game, and I've only been able to visit two towns, level up characters, and having to revisit and progress a little further in some abandoned facility before having turn around and leave for healing or running out on consumables. Meanwhile, within a decade later, with Grandia and Wild Arms, you at least know something is progressing by hour 3 or 4.

I'm not complaining, I just want to know.

The name you're looking for is Ralph Bakshi. Don Bluth also had a lot of quality work, and he's suppose to be getting a Dragon's Lair movie off of the ground.

Guess you need to be introduced to Marlow Motherfucking Briggs.

Western animation hasn't been Western animation since the 90s. If it's not made in flash, then it's coming out of Korea or China.

Agreed. And all of his shit is stolen. Maybe someone should tip off the media about his stalking of dodger. If I remember right she does have a restraining order against him.

I want the guy behind ripping friends to make a comeback.

But we're not gay user.

Also, they have the comic series going on (And, yes, the creator is pozzed).

Is our ESA digger around? I hope you're still digging at ESA, its counterparts and their affiliates with the groups that we already know despite Holla Forums being down for 4 days.

Dreams don't count as reality. It's like a video game. Sheeeeit, it's basically like VR, only better and cheaper. Harder to set up sometimes though. (The best flying dream I had was when I was falling in dream, and realized I was in a dream and I could control my flight.)

Vazques is pozzed? i thought he used to shit on IZ fans a lot
welp, money is money i guess

Enjoyed his movies especially Anastasia or the Secret of NIMH, but it's a shame that he's pozzed. archive.is/4PgbP

I can agree that technologies can completely change or solve certain issues. Hopefully one day it'll get mankind to reach post-scarcity. I just think that spreading that technology is the issue. Just like, for example, the world produces enough food to feed all mankind yet we can't distribute it to everyone for economic reasons, we could bring those lightbulbs to the entire world but we have economic constraints. In other words, technologies manifest themselves as commodities, just like food, and the problem in capitalism isn't usually production but distribution of commodities; we can't put those commodities into the hands of the people who need it. So I can't help but think: there has to be a better way…

sorry if I'm rambling, I haven't had Holla Forums for several days and I'm pent-up

pic related

I take it FN-FAL is durable then? What about the much-touted AK's durability? Not to mention its million variants?

still pretty gay though

… I'm guessing this has been in the pike some time, but a cynical part of me thinks this is due to the new samurai jack not sucking, so Nick wants in on the dosh.

Son of a bitch!
I thought they went over this with the campaign by making her "true to the character".

…if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself.

Ignoring the fanbase, it's going to be shit. Jhonen Vasquez is a forerunner in hating his own creations and the people that like them, and every single one that I know of is rife with his ideology. Considering it's CURRENT YEAR, there is very little chance it will not become a progressive talking point shitshow with lel so randum thrown in.

The pacing on PStar 2 (genesis version, I have not played the Sega Ages Generation version) is from I remember at least, somewhat typical of that time. It's not necessarily indicative of all JRPGs, but it's not uncommon. You will go through some padding before things get really moving. Pstar2 and 3 in general I'd say is a bit meh pacing wise. Pstar1 was better in that regard, and 4th was the best in the single player series imo.

Bullseye.

Hopefully, another golden age of animation happens. Sure, it may not happen anytime soon, but somewhere in this timeline it will hopefully.

Yeah, the guy knows his shit, and he seems to be like the only person who can get some cal-arts schmuck back into shape, but too bad he scammed everyone with his kickstarter, and his recent work is not good.

Cartoons won't be good again for the same requirement videogames won't be anytime soon.

People who love them and know what makes them good have to make them for people who also do for the same reasons.

it is also a bad presedent
Now, any show you loved can come back as a bastardized, meme infested version of itself.
Sure, theres always a chance of decent writers and a proper plot, but lets face itthat happens rarely.

Oh yeah, on the topic of current comics, the normalfags are twigging up to it.

reddit.com/r/books/comments/637jvx/marvel_executive_says_emphasis_on_diversity_may/

I told you niggas, if there's hope, it lies in the normalfags.

Be gone foul demon!

Anyways, the problem that you're missing is that a lot of these countries do not things to become better. The people are charge of these countries want to retain control over the people, so they make food and luxuries a scarcity. That's the reason why none of the people in the West want to associate with second and third world countries. Everyone knows what the problem is, everyone knows how to fix it, but no one these countries actually want to do it. And, that's why you see so many Wester people rejected the idea of "helping" these countries, and are, instead, requiring these countries to "raise themselves up".

You're going to put on a MAGA hat in your dreams tonight. I can sense it.

Yeah, it won't happen overnight. And sad to say big studios that can do 2D full animation style is no longer doing so. That doesn't quite mean that it's dead, but many of it's aspects are comatose. I'd argue it's not so much lost techniques, since there are still knowledge in the form of good books. Even the fear of losing people who can teach (Genndy is not getting any younger), I think is sometimes too overblown. The real loss is generational, something of an old school work ethic that seems foreign to some of these calarts cancer types. That will take some hard work in undoing.

Using one of the photos I took from one of the golf courses I went to, I made a mockup ad for Mario Golf.

I'm still here, I'm mostly trying to fine-tune my OC making skill.

*…do not want things to…

I still think Johnny Test gets undeserved amounts of hate worldwide compared to plenty of complete shit that still gets defended.

Johnny's admittedly crude and obnoxious at times personality comes from someone who is good at heart and uses that same hardheaded reckless attitude to solve plenty of the colorful situations he causes just by innocently fucking with something his sisters invented, not to mention when he actually wants to do something nice for other people like make a holiday just to give kids worldwide free candy or talk the epidode's antagonist out of tearing down a beloved building with plenty of history for everyone that resulted in a Scooby Doo parody just to scare away demolition. Hell, he was even willing to give his life just to get back the planet's resources by blowing himself and the ship stealing them to hell in a literal orbital explosion.

Oh boy, time for Tumblr to turn another already cancerous fanbase into super-shit and harass fanartists into killing themselves!

Expect some shilling of LW's new "game" now that her book is out

archive.fo/UWtUr

heads up, seems Holla Forums is getting spammed to slide threats downwards and into oblivion

AKs are very durable, but the FAL is just as easy to maintain, nearly as durable, and considerably more accurate and powerful, especially at a distance.

Definitely, the fact that art schools these days don't require people taking life studies or not using the squash/stretch techniques for animation cements the fact that bringing those things back into play will take time, and finding those who know and understand the basics will take time as well.

can we still try for that memeteor thing?
things are just getting ridiculous

My .02 cents. For "Welcome to the.." text, center align it with the rest of the elements. Since the rest of the elements are using center alignment, apply it to the title as well.

If you are going to play with mixing alignment, center with left or right alignment, I'd see how well it looks by anchoring it in a more obvious way. ie: if going with right, anchor the end of the title text to the right side of the border edge of the wario pic. If going with left, anchor the 'W' of "Welcome" to the left border edge of the mario pic.

These people throw her literally every single bone in a skeleton, and she still squanders it. Are they really that fucking thirsty that they'll continue to insist that she's capable of making anything of value?

Speaking of which, Double Switch was recently rereleased on mobile devices:
fmvworld.com/doubleswitch_rerelease.html

Its the same shit with Paper Mario or hell any Mario RPG, wonder if its more of Miyamotos meddling.

If anyone hasn't seen this, I just want to share it. This is one of the cutest, sweetest, excellently lewdest H mangas I've ever read.

exhentai.org/s/bededa9813/763420-1

I've said this before and will say again. Any practical \ applied art school or courses that doesn't have those, any potential students should shut their wallet tight and run away from as soon as possible.
Buying "The Illusion of Life", and booking or organizing a life drawing class would be far cheaper and have more chances of the students at least learning something applicable.

It fucking stings that Miyamoto is borderline retarded when it comes to games today.

Is this what it's like watching a once great creator decline?

But FMV didn't go anywhere

Well supposedly DKC's success made him super fucking angry and salty so its very possible he always a retard.

Nintendo's grand master was Gunpei Yokoi, when he was fired for all intents and purposes, Nintendo just went to shit and they haven't stopped declining since.

Here's the center, Satan.

Oh, and forgot these two from Figure Drawing For All It's Worth.

Miyamoto was the brains behind Mario and Zelda until they passed into new groomed hands and despite not always being spectacular they're usually solid games.

He was one of the biggest minds behind the foundation of both franchises' that went on to improve and evolve into what they are today and now he can't direct a single game properly just because his ideas of what make a game fun and should be about are agonizingly outdated. He's literally gone to shit just because he's out of touch and clearly hasn't grown since N64.

The worst part about the new mario golf is the clothing/gear system they replaced the rpg stats/leveling with was done way better in other Nintendo Golf games, yet they didn't fucking copy them

Yes, this pleases my devilishly ocd alignment rurus. Though it's a hellish road since I could fiddle and play with mixing and matching that all night. Ie: how would it look if "mario golf" and Welcome to the Club is switched position. This is the devilish lure and temptation of design. :^)

How much I love Loomis, and money well spent on buying that book.

That's a good point, I couldn't agree more.

Now that I don't agree with. The developed countries' elites have no interest in helping those others develop either, because they're all in on the same racket, even if in different tiers. I think the proper term here is client states. Not militarily subdued like a puppet state, but still submissive by will of its elites, who serve as a kind of middleman between his country's resources and labor, and the developed countries' "investors". The client rulers keep wages and living standards low, so rich foreigners can use cheap labor and buy cheap resources, and the local rulers get a cut. There's a term I really like for these client rulers: comprador elites. The utter scum of the Earth.

Anyway, my point is, the developed country rulers are at fault too, because just like the rulers of the poor ones, they have a financial interest in keeping the peoples of poor countries poor.

Oh shit, I totally forgot about that one. I remember seeing someone play the first half hour or so and it looked fantastic.

I just really love the aesthetic of old adventure games. Everyone is all low resolution so they blend into the CG backgrounds pretty nicely. I love the way old recordings and CG look. Plus the actors knew how to act, even if a lot of it was hammy overacting so you could make out what the characters were actually doing.
Not that I follow fmv games too closely, but occasionally I'll see something and it looks like it was recorded off of someone's phone with a bunch of people who don't know what they're doing and intentionally shitty special effects. Shitty meme FMV.

Here is the position switch. Reason why I went text first & logo last was because some of the advertisements I saw in certain products have the tag line first ("Who are you?" Gamecube ads for example.)

Saved, thanks.

you better be thankful that reporting doesnt work ponyfag

Oh dear Lord, I thought I was free of this plague. My memory isn't perfect, but IZ fans were the original horrible fandom, weren't they?

Intredasting. Any particular variant/factory/modification/etc? And I suppose asking about a sniper rifle you recommend for that terrain might be asking too much? I have no idea how much variety you gun nuts like when pew-pew-pewing.

It's a bit linear than the older games in the series, but the writing and acting is great. The whole series goes on sale all the time and it's on gog so it's easy to pirate, check em out sometime,

They were definitely up there. Trying too hard to be random and wacky. Real turnoff.

Just a heads up: archive.is is having some leaking bug where the ads from the page you are archiving are actually directed at you. I archived a few pages and the ads were in my language and had the name of my city (I'm not American). Check the ads before posting links if you are afraid of being doxed

Looking and comparing designs in ads can be good. The key point and I think you understand it, is trying to find what makes it work. Is it an eye catching design layout, if so why and how does it work etc.
Hmm, I can't seem to find a print version of the ad you mentioned, my search engine fu is weak at this hour.

All I can find is a video ad.
adforum.com/creative-work/ad/player/36397/who-are-you/nintendo-gamecube

I asked the most civil, polite comment and this faggot still wouldn't allow it publicly on his video. He's apparently so busy with moderating "harassers" that he can't even find the time to present arguments to people who are in his mind no doubt misinformed. Instead he only lets through the absolute cock-suckers who show no sign of actually trying to see beyond Josh's "analyses". Man I do really despise sjws

Outside of those who want to control people, the rich do not want to keep people poor. I'd advise that you skim through this.

PSG = Human MLP.
What in the fuck are you smoking.

At least /cuteboys/ is back now.

THE GAY

go to bed aj

I don't understand this meme

I don't find the origin itself that funny, but I do love the images of wrestlers with serious and even angry faces accompanying the captions.

He doesn't like gay people and one time he went on a radio show and people kept calling in telling him that gays love him or whatever. He responded with "The gay community?"

This is what Nintendo's ad looks like. The "Who are you" ads were made in the later life of the Gamecube's lifespan, but I don't recall much of them ever having characters be taped onto real-life stuff. Nowadays, it seems like something Chris-Chan would do :^)
I even like the Mario Party 5 ad.
Mario Party 5 is the best Mario Party as well.

firing up grain silo launching at 700 or page 13
title: NUKE- A LAYLEE: Polaris Edition
vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=HW262Lpcrng

And while I'm on the subject of Gamecube ads…

Harry partidge and the newgrounds animators need to get dosh while being in charge of their work.

As soon as I hit term 3 I had 2 life drawing classes a week for animation I am just so shit at seeing timing in animation.

okay thanks

Ah ok. I did see one ad with the taped over style pics, but I have not seen the rest.

This is good stuff that actual feels in touch. What a shame.

Thats because nintendo power had competent people at one point.

I really enjoyed Toadstool tour as much as the RPG ones, but it's still kind of a travesty that World Tour was a handheld game despite the fact it was sutied more console, and now their new game, which is a mix of 5 sports including golf, just makes it all more barebones and not worth it.

I wouldn't stand the sheer ignorance of implying anything is not political in the year of our lord 2017

Original FN best FAL.

I own several snipper rifflez because my main funz hobby is long range target shooting. If I were going to some third-world shithole I would probably take the Super VEPR .308 with a Leupold Mk4 10x on it, but I would spring for a reticle replacement and go to a Horus H50 over mil-dot, and take a pair of mil-dot binoculars with me for ranging.

The Super VEPR is basically a precision-crafted AK action built into a 750 meter DMR. A medium-range sniper rifle that can take more of a beating and is better in a pinch because semi-auto and 20 round magazines gives you odds against a zerg rush if you get spotted.

Why is it so hard to have some people on the team lurk a bunch of sites and see what the majority opinion for putting gameplay and mechanic wise in the game is?

Then they could blow away people who weren't originally planning on buying it once they see they're actually getting their money's worth and rocket sales.

Stop GamerGating that poor womyn with your Sealioning misogynoodle, you harasser.

I personally think the "Who are you" ad still holds up today! The tape characters over real life stuff would definitely hit the ladies & Chris-Chans…on the other hand, Nintendo will never go that rough ever again.

Toadstool Tour and Advance Tour were both great, its the best to play them together and transfer your broken ass RPG character to toadstool tour. You get albatrosses easily and occasionally can score a condor which they didn't program a special animation into the game because I guess they never expected autists to get them

it's not some random tranny, it's just josh mcintosh. Surely most people here know him? But I'm probably one of the only ones who hate-follows some sjws like an autist and I'm guessing everyone else has moved on from that

Wow the internet sure went normalfag didn't it.

oh my sweet jesus fuck that's great

Isn't Steam the same way now? You can't use the trading system unless you register your mobile (So, no gifting either).

Nukular Bread
Nukular Bread
Nukular Bread

Nukular Bread
Nukular Bread
Nukular Bread

Nigga I shitpost all damn day on twitter and I've never given them my mobile number