Is Dead Rising kill at this point?

Is Dead Rising kill at this point?

Shit, all I can think of from this new Frank West is Adam Sandler. Specifically the cover of Click where he's got that smug fucking grin on his face.

Wasn't DR3 already a piece of shit.

Can Capcom still make money off of it?
If yes, then no.
If no, then yes.

DR4 though was a step even further in the wrong direction though, as it showed that the development studio just dont know how to implement the timer anymore. Its worrying.

nice

Was Dead Rising ever good really?

DR1 was amazing back when it came out and it still stands as some good old fun

Yes it was, you fuck.

DR1 and 2 were great fun, but after that it just went so downhill. Right now the series feels like it wants to be Zombie Dynasty Warriors mixed with Saints Row.

The first one was since you actually had to use what was lying around as your weapons. Everyone after that was shit because you just walk into the nearest broom closet and slap a good weapon together out of what's inside.

Just when I thought contrarianism couldn't go further.

Bullshit. You could break the game by filling your inventory with small chainsaws during the first night. Don't even get me started on the mega buster. If you were just using whatever weapons you found the game is unfairly hard because of the horrible AI.

Dead Rising is nothing but a shambling corpse at this point

They should put it to rest. While 2 isn't awful to play compared to 3 & 4, none of them get what made the first game good. The fact they have to piggyback ideas from Dead Rising 1 shows they don't know what to do.

Seriously though, that whole thing just looks terrible.

1 was objectively better than 3 or 4.

Someone's bad.

Yep, DR3 was pretty bad and DR4 is absolutely charmless garbage.

After hipsters killed 4 then yes

The first one was a heavily flawed game, but managed to be overall good.

Wow, it's fucking shit!

Yes

I'm sad because the idea for the DLC seems interesting.
I JUST WISH IT WAS IN A BETTER FUCKING GAME.

It probably would've been greater if it wasnt for the fact that it picked up on Dead Rising 4's godawful ending where barely anything happened in the plot.

this 360 generation is braindead