Last thread is on page 14

Last thread is on page 14.
Post vidya.

Other urls found in this thread:

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ139061/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm ready for the bully.

Your ass is going to be bullied red raw!

I would have actually liked the game if it had been like this.

I finished making this the day shit crashed. Srsly, what a pain.

Very accurate filename, but I have to wonder why you even posted it in the first place.

Because it had a lot of still animations and I thought I would be able to make a decent webm out of it. As it turned out my calculations were shot up the ass due to all the other settings I threw in, so I had to resize it twice. I learned a lot while making it, so don't really care what people think of it.

I wasn't saying it's low quality, just that it's incredibly Burched.

It's neat, but it could be a whole lot better.

True enough.

Video itself or the webm? I desire criticism like a penniless crack whore needs a lay for her next fix.

The video, you cockgobbler.

Always start with audio at 64bitrate for up to 124bitrate AAC, 96bitrate if encoding AAC that is around 160bitrate and use 160bitrate if encoding sound that is higher than 220bitrate for AAC

You shouldn't notice a difference in audio quality as opus is just that good

Snow halation is the masterpiece of our generation.

Like this is 160 opus because original captured sound was 260 AAC

Unnhh~

Thanks, I figured 96 was safe since in other, shorter vids I did, I usually came in a whole lot under my calculations despite having the audio bitrate set very high.

Gotchu, fam.

Music game time?

Why are you posting all the terrible Siivagunner mashups?

We lazytowning now?

Stop wasting bitrate

Thank you kind user, saved and replaced.

I mean this is what you should be able to fit with video res that low

I ain't making these you daft fool.

I know just showing what file sizes should be for what res etc

Some people go way way overboard with bitrates for some reason

No worries

Fuck off

corny

Wut?

Did you lose control of your Groose?

Anyone else make webms specifically because of the hack.

For the people who haven't seen it yet: Daily Mail is at it again. Attacking Theslingshotchannel, luckily this man has gotten away with it. Friendly sage for massively unrelated content.

I did

do you have a version where where it is being done on a machine with green lines on it like a flight pattern?

Didn't his singing career last for only a week?

can i make my own bumps using your videos ?

reminder kojima didn't write this and is a fucking hack

i still love the game as it its, but this looks better and makes more sense like that ,

I started raising a baby bird while we where gone.

gonna need the sauce on this.

The mouse and framerate hacks probably make a bigger difference than I realize, but Goldeneye is a lot more fun that I thought it would be.

bingo tart, you filthy degenerate

They are not mine, saved from here. If you want to make new ones you should use [AS] bumps as your base like those ones do.

Sorry, only version I have.

What film is that music from?

I feel I've heard it as well, but I just don't know. sorry.

So why are the Helghast the bad guys?

That was terrible user. Have some standards.

My best guesses are either Clannad or Garden of Words. I hope that helps.

background source?

maybe somewhat altered/cover/whatever

Music or game? Webm If music. If game:

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ139061/

Spoonfeeders are worse than source beggars.

Get Lucky

there is only so much a single person can know user. even spending years around the net there is shit that hard to find or not well known.

Anyone has that Animatrix webm?

If you don't know NEVER EVER wolf girl, you should stop posting.

But you're encouraging raging newfaggotry and a "post first, lurk later" mentality, both of which are cancer.
It'd be different if it was a sprite rip from an obscure h-game, but the only way to not recognize NEVER EVER wolf is to have not been on any vidya-related imageboard for its entire development, and to have missed the month of its release.

Do you also want to bite 2B's ass cheek really hard? Or is it just me?

That was a pretty great battle. I wonder if the non commentary version would have been better for the video though.

I dunno why I love these so much, I keep hoping one will get so insane and loud that their parents bust in and whip their ass on mic.

This is fucking barmy.

Makes me remember the super comfy times I had playing Robot Arena when I was like 12.

tfw 25 Where does time go mang?

I think there was a video (not the one posted in this thread) where russian kid got his house erased, and he yelled so loud his mom actually came into his room, don't remember the rest.
Does anyone have that?

I hope for shitty whiny American or English kids getting their COD consoles pwnt.

A Ruskie if fine too I suppose.

At least I have more to talk about with people who are 8+ years older than me. This will probably help immensely in getting a bf as I like older guys

I have this if people want to make something.

You'll be in your thirties before you know it, user. ;_;

For all you guys know it could be a cute girl who can cook and wants to have lots of children. ;_;

Go back to tumblr you fruitcake.

I'm not a girl and I'm rather average looking. My face is too masculine to be cute.
I can cook, though.

How well? This is important.

You can't have my children and you're going to burn in the lake of fire for being a sodomite, though.

Uh, decently I guess. Better than most people.
My first forte is baking.

That implies I'd have anal, I prefer frottage.

It's kind of us semi-olds fault for depleting the last of the cool things and passable talent in the world, sorry about that but it was running out fast.

Now we're about 10+ years into the Swamp of Lame-Ass Mediocrityâ„¢ no depth being sunk to surprises me, not even the retards who genuinely laud the shit made in those years can cause my nose to wrinkle now, they're just ignorant to perspective. The world fucked them out of what might have contained greatness and replaced it instead with a fomenting slog for what used to be semi-sane societies, fed a diet of inclusive soft edges grey pap and shekel grasping as the norm it's understandable that they run with the lamentable: 'Urgh is that old' or worse 'Dood it's so retro let's update/casualise it!' mentality.

Merry Christmas, Mr. Lawrence

Thanks user.

This is catchy as fuck

I'm in the same park, just without the gay.

Why would someone make this?

Where is this from? I want to read it but I need a name

because pain

Emergence by shindol

Lel

Fuck you for posting this
I remember this doujin

wew

Fix your site CM.

Like tears in the rain.

Thank you, here's a webm

I don't get it.

no problem man

You should read it then to find out user

Nigga, I'd spank that shit so hard.

I remember when that was made, such a long time ago. I miss those days.

Yeah, and then they absolutely destroyed it.

But that's a tornado, and a fucking huge one at that. I'm guessing he didn't make it out of that alive…

Here you go user

Nobody is nice. This world is empty.

Liberal shitstorm over this video.

Not propaganda at all

become a wizard, embrace meme magic. Don't let some slut steal your power.

Is… Is that a joke?

How the fuck does the small one work?

They released that video on the 31st of march, so they definitely were serious about this new product.

The entire liberal movement distilled into a 2 minute ad.

What part of this do liberals not like?

The white woman being the star, and making light of the protests.

I will never cease to be amazed how they get their dicks sucked all day long and it's never enough for them.

The point was that she was trying to look white, and then removed the blonde wig to show how ambiguous her race actually is. I think it was an attack on the notion that white people are more attractive than other races.

My impression was that she was trying to look less aryan to make some kind of statement, but it could mean nothing at all. I wouldn't call her white, but that's what people are complaining about.

Not sure why I made this, you should probably just watch it on youtube.

those things were so weird, do you have the magilla gorilla one?

9/11 has actually become instrumental in helping people understand how fucked up the US government is. So in a really fucked-up way, it has good qualities.

Jesus the nostalgia hit hard with this one

I do now.

Indeed. The Groovies are the main reason I've started to collect old media. Have some Circles.

triggered

Man, what went wrong with CN? I miss rising sun and I didn't appreciate it when I should have; the DVR came too late.

this guy was fun to play against

REMINDER, the Ottomans did nothing wrong.

Executives mainly. All of the talent went to big Hollywood, retired, or went to AS.

It all stemmed from the bomb scare hoax.

the yellow roller is spinning really fast and has hooks on it. The whole thing is like a bunch of apostrophes stuck together in a tube spinning at blinding speed.

no sound, i wish i still had the demo file from this game

ShindoL's stories focus on the ingrained desire to be dominated that all women have.
Without a strong protector, women are inevitably destroyed by these desires.
In Emergence, the main character is lacking a strong father or mate to protect her from the horrible advice of her mother.

His bad ending stories focus on women and girls that are controlled by their lust/desires.
His happy ending stories focus on women and girls finding a man that dominates them without destroying them.
TSF Monogatari, Barrier Free, Single Nabe x Double Nabe, Library Talk, Sarashi Ai + Ero ha Bungaku Sarashi Ai Gaiden, and Fragile and Tough are all excellent h-manga that don't shy from the fact that a woman's love comes from a place of submission.

The more a woman demands to be treated like a "tuff gurl", the harder she wants to be dominated.

this kills the /k/

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Steven Ogg is pretty cool. I saw him in an old spice commercial recently, unlike the Burch voice of Micheal, last I saw of him he was in a fucking anti-gun PSA

STOP

people who post music webms are almost as bad as people who post video game webms honestly

?

The television industry went through a transition period during the 2000s that essentially shifted power to the executives and suits and pulled it away from the smaller studios. Not different from the similar transition Hollywood started as far back as the 1980s
I made a webm of embed related a long time ago but its on a different hard drive and I'm too lazy to pull it out

beguz dey loog leig de nazis :DDDDDDDD

That one got me good.

I recognize that boner!
it is a regretful boner

Is "the backlash" a marketing trick? I don't see anything to be offended by from either perspective - the "starlet" is light brown, kinda like Sheva from RE5 and it's a run of the mill "look at how progressive and unique we are" corporate bullshit we've all become accustomed to. Where's the backlash? I'm looking through twitter and there's just a few people going "ugh" at worst.
How Can A Backlash Be Real If Our Liberals Aren't Even Real?

I mean people shit talk liberals constantly, but if you really think about it they are just portraying the stereotypical millennial stereotype. Either way this whole "offended" culture shit needs to go and the people who buy into that shit need to be gassed.

Cassia

In Civ 5 and every time I am able to declare war on The Hun I play that song over mic and sing for the rest of my turn.

They forgot tons of libshits are commies and anarchists who wish to see companies like Pepsico burn to the ground.

Are you kidding? It's got 4 trending hashtags, most of it hate from liberals.

THE JAPANESE ARE MAKING CGI YOUTUBERS

PUT YOUR FUCKING ARMS DOWN

Second amendment bitch

what is the name of this song and what is it from?

Its from the movie The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya and it plays during the credits I believe. The song is called Yasashii Boukyaku, although this rendition is from the Platina Jazz vol. 5 which they do different renditions of various famous anime songs.

(Heil'd)
Check those dubs bud

What anime?

Rest in peace, thread.
Long live the new thread.

test