2hu thread

Touhou is videogames. You can't prove me wrong. It's an indisputable fact and if somebody wants to play netplay games that don't lag like you're in Australia and I'm in Alpha Centauri, they should post here.

Also post 2hus.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/0bXBHR4m
mega.nz/#!rwJ3xAhY!BW3Bn47M4vHCPm8Qsn2YdjmvxWBfeyYMEUgZweSv7wY
mega.nz/#!V4NjjQpQ!IJ5Ma-T6tQbgcA05dWAddla3flWjp_4scO0NDHTWX8o
geocities.jp/aaa_3peso/THL2P/download.html
twitter.com/jokanhiyou
twitter.com/infinitechan/status/849550035222224900?p=v
freech.net/intb/res/118145.html
paintschainer.preferred.tech/
8ch.net/monster/res/269384.html
mega.nz/#!nwRySYhI!OpghgzDKVRnE5jWcPFJBiYDHLouDKYxaIPKcHu5hE_w
twitter.com/malwrhunterteam/status/850031671244193792
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sage

smelt princess

Post sages? Alright. I liked how Awoo wander game with two games. I keep switching between the both of them, but should I just focus on one first?

cute basement dweller

It really does hurt me. I don't know what I'm going to do about YS 8.

That shit actually is pretty scary if you know the background.

This all being said - how many Touhoufags have actually played the games rather than just being sucked in via pics found on Cambodian wood carving boards?

Alright then Holla Forums, here's a question for you. Which boss do you think was the most intimidating on first impressions?
I'd personally go with either Orin or the Prismriver Sisters.

Utsuho and her xbox huge bullets

sage

I 1cc'd a couple of games on normal. They're fun, but hard difficulty is, well, hard, nevermind some other games. To be honest, I like the fighting games a bit more.

Koishi, easily.

Could it even kill them to investigate even a LITTLE on what Touhou was along with looking into the fanbase before actually translating this shit? Jesus.

Utsoho's warning klaxons left quite the impression on me.

They've got a reputation to uphold, user.

I knew this would come in handy!

They could at last have made it

CAWCAWCAWCAW

NISA not even fucking once.

Any of you want to have a quick game of soku? Be warned, I'm shit at it, but it's boring and I want to play vidyagames.

PC port when?

why don't you guys play a REAL shmup

Touhou is video games, but these threads are nothing more than echo chambers for off-topic shitposting.
Post clown.

FREEDOM AINT FREE

R-right, I see, that's what's going on, yep.

i only play the single player shooters, sorry

quick game if you willin to host

MAKE HUMANS GREAT AGAIN!
I honestly can't believe they did this

ZUN has always been a shitposter though.

Oi cunt ya want to play or what?

pastebin.com/0bXBHR4m
Hecatia's interview from Alternative Facts in Eastern Utopia.

NO SECONDARIES ALLOWED

I can host suku if you want.

>H: For better or worse, Hell is a world of pure freedom. Personally I'd like to have friendly relations with Gensokyo, but I definitely can't speak for anyone else in Hell. Some might want to conquer Gensokyo, while there are also people who want to destroy the entire universe. And some of those might already be putting those plans into action.

Also, tl;dr: Hecatia is a Chaosfag.

But of course.

Great, now I have to imagine Clownpiece shouting "HWEE CAPTSHURED IT FOR MASTAAAH" with that same squeaky voice the Dawn of War cultists had.

The weak should fear the tiny and clever.

Are there any fangames with Chen in them?

Touhou IS video games, but just posting a bunch of pictures without discussing the games at all is waifuism bullshit. Kind of like how all the Undertale threads end up, really: nobody has anything new to say, so it's just the same guys posting the same shit, except the Collinsfag who's autism is like a shining pillar of entertaining retardation out of an ocean of drab whogivesafuck.

For posterity, i don't even like scrolling shooters, be they side or top-down.

Good point
INITIATING GAME DISCUSSION
What do the blue items do in EoSD? I know in PCB they get you extra lives but I'm not sure its the case here

aren't blue items just score pick-ups?

Extends in EoSD (and MoF) are score-based, which means that you're more or less guaranteed to get them all. In PCB and IN they're tied to the amount of blue pickups, so you may not get the last one (800).

Why is Cosmic Mind the most beautiful and perfectly structured boss theme? Really, only one other theme comes close.

It's the ZUNpets.

I dunno, I don't find the theme that charming beyond certain remixes. Border of Life sounds better imho, especially the early parts.

Alright

The best shitposter.

I'm playing singleplayer hous.

When you have a minion wearing an American flag whose whole strategy of attack is to just "play with everything we see with on the moon with all your friends" yea, that pretty much chaos incinerate, I guess that makes all the mooniers and rabbits the Eldar, and Reimu a living saint.

Do japs really fear pirates that much?

They give points and work as a score multiplier at the end of each stage if I remember correctly.

Are you saying Touhou is a MEMEGAME?

Replace Touhou with any game ever made ever. There are only so many things anyone can talk about.

Post more Yuugi, My folder of her died with my old laptop

Most likely. I wish ZUN would have upped the guitar a bit in the original like he did for the Trojan Green Asteroid Version though.

I can understand that. I probably have more Cosmic Mind arranges than any other song, it feels like a very arrange-friendly song. Border of Life is really nice, but I just love the lifting feeling of Cosmic Mind.

Second favorite right here, although I haven't found very many arranges of this song that I like, aside from a couple of vocal covers.

Who actually liked ufos?

I like Nue. The Ufos? Less so. Could have picked a better symbol for the "Unknown".

UFOs as in the mechanic? I thought it was a nice way to add different playstyles to the game, but it wasn't an amazing gimmick. At least it was better than the fucking spirits in 10D, now that was a shitty mechanic.
If you mean the 2hus, Nue and especially Hijiri are great.

The spirits are just easier to deal with, don't clutter your screen and don't fucking change color.

They massively fuck with scoring and spellcard captures though. The highscores for Lunatic and Hard are basically the same because spirits are the only thing that really matters and if your trances even slightly reach into a spellcard, fuck you, bonus failed.

The UFOs where fun to gather and shoot. Defiantly one of the better gameplay gimmicks of the series.

Pretty sure UFOs were one of the most "Touhou" ways to represent the unknown.

You asked for it.

MIMA is best 2hu. You can't prove me wrong.

I just did.

I've played a few of the shmups, but I'm more experienced with the fan games. I tried one of the fighting games once, but my inexperience with fighting games in general just left me confused.

undertale was better

hi lol

Son… I am disappoint.

Meiling is not a commie!

Got into the series the most generic way possible a long time ago U.N Owen remixes and ended up playing all of the games/spinoffs, even the PC-98 ones. 1CC'd a couple games but haven't finished any Extra stage, and haven't been able to play consistently in a while.

The game itself was pretty great. Cast's pretty memorable, 1st boss isn't useless, spells were neat. The mechanic was alright, though requires specific patterns to maximize your runs, which can get pretty repetitive. Better than the spirits though.

But that's not Yuuka

BEST:

HIGH TIER:

MID TIER:

# 1 BEST:

Can't argue with that.

If she's so great than why has even Zun forgot her?

She's too lazy and incompetent to earn that title tbh.

This

How can I become a filthy secondary? I want to know more about the 2hu world but at the same time I don't know where to start and autism makes it harder because I can't trust fan stuff to be accurate

Go study at en.touhouwiki.net and then pretend you know what you're talking about whenever the topic of Touhou comes up with the rest of your faggoty secondary friends on social media.

You could always just watch a lets play if you want. Then just check the wiki if you're unsure of something.
I'll give you money if you could find characters like Meiling depicted accurately in fan stuff. Yeah, yeah, I know I was doing it too, don't tell me.

go away murderer

What?

NISA sucks at making meals.

ye-yeah haha I have both of those

I might just force myself to play the games if my only option is LP's then. Thanks user.

Actually, I was the one posting Rumia in that pic. It's got the old filename system I used to use. Still not a murderer.

eiki shiki is best you faggot

There's probably some commentary-less play through out there some where for you. I'm just recommending it so that you can at least know how the characters interact with each other and get an idea of who they are. Alternatively you could just skim read the character profiles on the wiki, so do what ever. Just as a tip if you do play them is to download all of them and when you get sick of dying in one game, move to the next so that you get a "taste" of each game if you know what I mean.

Darn, I was guessing that you were some one else in this thread, any way, now that you're here and /2hu/ is down I'll just get back to bullying.

Hahaha no.

Little Meiling is too cute!

I am not a clever man. If anyone's still up for soku, we can play.

i just got done with playing with someone else on another thread of another game, wanna play video games?

94.188.40.99:10800 - soku

It keeps dropping games for no reason. I'll keep hosting, but this is retarded.

There is a reason why I don't post in these threads and that is because I have yet to finish the games. Here:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:dcccd88f8c38ab46ab19cca736e23c05f5c1a101&dn=Touhou%20Project
These are all the games up to 15. It was posted in the Genso Wanderer a few days before. I don't like to spoonfeed but I believe that this magnet should be posted or at least kept at the share thread so people who want to play these games can do it without having to download all patches/fixes

Fuck. Didn't mean to sage. Have a bump.

Welp, shit. I have to go away for a bit, will rehost afterwards. Good games.
It lagged like fuck and ate all my inputs, which is why you saw me do B in the air so many times - was trying to 236B, unsuccessfully.

I'm having some [Technical Difficulties] here with windows straight up crashing into a bluescreen half the time i join. We did manage to play at least two games but holy shit this thing certainly isn't made to play ANYgames at all.

It ate my inputs too. See me doing all those B attacks in the air or in the ground after crouching? Was me attempting to do fireballs. 236 motions are impossible with that fucking lag and i don't know what's causing it.

There's usually one dude in the sharethread vola who constantly reuploads all the 2hu games from 01 to 15 translated (thcrap or hard translations depending) to english and by bonus he also uploads fangames and music albums of 2hu song remixes sometimes. Goes by the name of Eurus/Mokou, pretty cool guy.

Rehosting. Pray for no lags.

It crashed again, rehosting.

I think i'm gonna call it quits after that crash, i have to reboot every time it happend and i'm pretty sure this is gonna kill the poor thing in short order. Maybe we can play a bit more tomorrow, i'll try to see if i can reduce workload on it or make it not crash when playing games.

Ah well, thanks for the matches. Got rusty towards the end there - too used to marisa's 236B being useful in combos, can't help but spam it in combos all the time. Youmu's good fun.

If anyone else wants to play soku, I'll be there for a while. Reply or something.

Eh, what the heck. I'll try jumping in for a few rounds.

…on second thought, maybe not. My game doesn't want to connect online, from the looks of it.

Check your firewall settings or something. Server's up, IP's the same.

2hu a shit.

pls play videogames with me you fucking secondaries

wheres the latest build of unreal touhoument?

I'm the guy fighting you, my controller disconnected I'll fight you more in like a minute

Right. You need to block on wakeup more, way more.

I have asked for Labyrinth of Touhou 2 Plus Disk in every Touhou thread I could catch on Holla Forums, but I no longer need to, for it has happened.

Are you not using sokuroll or are both our internet connections garbage?

This is the latest version we made: mega.nz/#!rwJ3xAhY!BW3Bn47M4vHCPm8Qsn2YdjmvxWBfeyYMEUgZweSv7wY

Holy shit. Gib link pls?

It's fine on my end.

What i mean is that the game is laggy as fuck on my end.

Strange, I'm running sokuroll. Let me rehost then.

k

Plus Disk, untranslated:
mega.nz/#!V4NjjQpQ!IJ5Ma-T6tQbgcA05dWAddla3flWjp_4scO0NDHTWX8o

Dev homepage for patches:
geocities.jp/aaa_3peso/THL2P/download.html

There is no translation yet.

I was this nigger's punching bag.
10/10 would fight again.

Welp, good games. You need to block more, way, way more. You kept spamming dial-A combos and kept trying to go into the air instead of blocking my butt charge attack and countering it. A good player would have done you in with dragon punch, but it's a huge pain.

It's funny. I remember just half a year ago i could no damage like it was nothing (and i'm fucking TERRIBLE at this game) and just in that time he managed to get gud enough to kick mayor ass.

We're still NOWHERE near ayaya's level though. That bully would absolutely mop the floor with everyone and even he said he's worse than some of the people lurking the tourneyfag trashbag that is #hisouten. I wonder if he's still around.

Honestly, I'm a raging faggot that almost never blocks in fighting games. But you were also the best player I've fought yet.

ayaya is probably lurking this very thread.

EVERY DAY UNTIL YOU LOVE IT

Back then, my strategy was to spam the charge attack over and over again and if that didn't work, I spammed danmaku. It was easy as hell to beat since footsies and learning from opponent's mistakes were way too hard then. I'm still bad, just less bad.

Fight better people. You'll get hit less, way less if you block more and learn to hit when your opponent overextends. You won't get better if you won't do that.

Don't fucking summon him, I'm still triggered by this guy.

I SUMMON AYAYA
TRIGGER THIS GUY

Meiling is Chiang Kai-Shek's wife!>>12279654

You can still get them from the Moriya Shrine.

Back, if anyone else wants to play soku, post here. If no one's coming within an hour, I'm gone.

Dont leave

Hosting, same IP.

What if I told you I know the guy who makes these pictures you guys love so much?

smh

It's a sweet Chinese girl who will upload a rare Mokou as a reply to this post.

b-bakana

(X) Doubt

Come on, just deliver already.

原作者,twitter:@jokanhiyou
Please follow my twitter
twitter.com/jokanhiyou

This moku is not on danbooru.

disregard that, I suck cocks

oh fuck

Told you, nignog!

Oh fuck she's here on 8ch?
Sup shangguan, how does it feel to be a memequeen?

This place is going down the drain.

Draw more boys.

OH SHIT

…fug.

Hory sheeet!

Hello!

HORY SHET

Some whore shows up and all you orbiting Burchs shower the cunt in attention. What happened to anonymous image boards? She haven't even shown her tits and you little shits are drooling on the floor.

Girl detected.

You clearly need more rare Mokous in your life.

Quit being jelly when you contribute literally nothing.

lovely how the thread delved into autistic circle jerking ontop of a bunch of underage third worlders getting their micro-cocks wet over some dumb bitch who posted a big meme

someone tell me how giving an attention whore what it wants has anything to do with Holla Forums? cause I sure as hell don't remember how this is fucking video games

Another girl detected.

That is impossible, as I am capable of rational thought, I cannot be a 3DPD female.

She didn't even make them, since they are funny. Women can't be funny. Her boyfriend probably makes them.

You mean "Why are you giving a attention whore attention?".

Exactly.

Post more Mokous.

Not "no fun", just "No 3DPD"

Sometimes i get the feeling there actually aren't all that many of us on here and it's the same handful of people talking to each other.

Okay here i go.

CHINESE MEMES!

No, I'm a grown man who isn't autistic eand clearly have no idea how the fuck is this counted as video games. I don't know if this has to do with that fat kike Mark only allowing this shit because he's retarded enough to think this is what the majority of Holla Forums is, when in fact you autistic clowns are just a very vocal minority.

None of you are talking about video games, and this even has some faggot announcement on the front page about your faggot big meme poster.

This isn't no fun you stupid fucking nigger, what I'm asking is, how the fuck is this video games? Why is this on the front page of Holla Forums? Why can't you morons go on your OWN fucking board, or go to fucking /a/ or someshit. Explain to me how this is fucking video games, cause none of you third world, slack jawed, nigger nosed retards are talking about video games.

All I see is a bunch of severely underage mentally deficient morons oogling some dumb whore who's again, begging for attention and somehow isn't getting BTFO'd for even bothering to post bullshit, which by the way, this rare meme bullshit I've seen posted hundreds of times, yes that very same one.

So not only are you guys retarded, but clearly hopped on this 2hu/moko meme train a little bit too late. This is just pathetic, I've been here before that pathetic 'exodus', and now I've been here long enough to see this place turn from a paradise, to a kike infested shithole with a bunch of wannabe conformist memer spouting retards and third worlders up the wazoo pretending they're human.

Oh, this is going into my "autistic screeching" pasta folder.

Man, the shitposters are out in full-force today. Probably has something to do with the report function not working at the moment.

is this you?

THAT IS HIM!

wew

twitter.com/infinitechan/status/849550035222224900?p=v
PANIC

Nope, Though I've seen you get BTFO'd by that guy. Everyone on the mumble laughs at how you're literally not just identifiable, but you keep assuming everyone is that one guy. Do you have brain problems or are you just really slow?

How thirsty are you niggers? You should be ashamed of yourself, losing all impulse control as soon as a female is present. She isn't going to fuck you for defending her on Holla Forums. WOMEN SHOULD BE BANNED

Confirmed for being that guy.

We don't care she's female, all we are here is for RARE MOKOUS

holy fucking shit lads, this is unreal

So, it's you. Nice try, though.

Not only are they thirsty, but they seem to be the same retards who get angry and think posting screenies of them getting mad fun of is anything but autistic. it's good to know people who spam 2hu shit are also people who are literal invalids who cannot handle being made fun of.

I like how you're saging now because you think it's a downvote. Plus I just got done scanning through those screencaps. Legitimate question, do you think people here actually are against what he's saying? cause i ahte to break it to you, this isn't reddit or halfchan where people cry about racism, you have to be underage on top of being fucking retarded to think that.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/pone/

Fuck off back to wizchan.

heh

Being female means she is an attention whore by default. Stop feeding it, or it'll feel welcome.

As I said, she doesn't even make them, she is just using her cunt to wrap you thirsty nignogs around her finger.

again, i get that you and your buddies are the only ones who make these types of shitty threads, and we're aware that you have your own steam group that you and that one guy hang out in.

I just find it really strange that you've been posting those caps for years now, getting angry when anyone remotely sounds like the guy who pounded your boy pussy a bit too hard.

non-white detected

You sound really angry that people are legitimately interested in a woman for her artistic ability and not her pussy.

How about a nice cup of spring

notice how these retards aren't just autistic tumblr tier spammers, but they're also the type who think racism is bad and think they own Holla Forums to the point where they really think they're on Holla Forums turf when they're. these are the same people who not only put foreign objects up their ass, but are also kissless virgins who come from third world shit holes where the only thing they have going for them in their life is that they were given free wifi and a hand-me-down laptop from the US.

and it worked

I AM ANGRY, WOMEN SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO POST

Ah, it's you, nigga. Now, now, don't fight it.

LARPing is not going to get you anywhere either.

Wizchan, pls leave

It really didn't take long for the goons and or Holla Forums to get back to their old tricks. Who am i kidding, they're the same shit.

I used sage because making fun of you is off topic.
And people make fun of you for being a sperg. I'm not surprised that you're unable to figure this out on your own though, you wouldn't be you if you did.

go back to getting triggered by puffy vulvas nigger

I actually was introduced to the series via Lotus Land Story not long after it came out (naturally, it was in Japanese and I didn't understand any of it).
Since then, I played every game (even 1/2/3) up until Double Spoiler and (excluding the fighters) 1cc'd them with both characters on at least hard mode.
When Double Spoiler became available, I set down to autistically play the game and after failing miserably I looked up to realize 3 days had passed.
I haven't played any of the mainline games 'seriously' since, and have merely poked at them a bit.

People somehow claim this and that Zun interview make Hot Topic the strongest 2hu?
Give me a break.

Best taste, right here.

If you aren't a kissless virgin, you aren't my ally. Stop talking to me in this thread like we are friends or something you autistic LARPing sperg. I was going to keep ignoring you but you are really pissing me off.

awww shit nigga, it's legit

What's with the Holla Forums bogeyman bullshit? You realize that Holla Forums and Holla Forums are one and the same, and that Holla Forums isn't some safe space. you retards derailed your own thread, this isn't video games at all, I don't see you retards posting video games.

WIZARD AUTIST VS. LARPING AUTIST

back to your Burchshed, goon

Looks like the little non-white is going to cry, why do you autistic retards get so angry when someone who's clearly superior to you starts putting you in your place.

It's like you're the same handful of ugly mutants who come here and think you own the place when you're all still in grade school among other things, are legitimate homosexuals.

Oh fuck off mark

>nu-Holla Forums

I just want my 2hu threads not to be polluted with fucking 3DPD, and you thirsty niggers just can't stop feeding the whore, can you?

that's bullshit but I believe it

3DPD A SHIT! A SHIT!

Shouldn't you be in your containment board, robot-kun?
>>>/r9k/

Pretty much, which is why your whole LARP as Holla Forums to try and turn boards against each other thing isn't going to work. Kill yourself faggot.

Any of you niggers gonna play soku with me or is this thread going to to turn into an /int*/ bunker?

YOU DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING POST

God damn. Let go already.

fixed, sorry about that. was only meant for april fools

Burch.

Ahahahaha is this a new meme?

I WAS READING THE THREAD WHEN SHE EMERGED FROM THE MENSTRUATION CHAMBER or wherever they hide when they aren't corrupting image boards.

I didn't mean I own it if that is what you thought.

>I just want my 2hu threads not to be polluted with fucking 3DPD

You're the one derailing the thread with your bitching, you fucking LARPing nigger.

kok

You faggots really are predictable. Gas yourself kike.

Have a (1) lads, this is some good stuff. The lurkers are laughing at all of you.

Banning is currently disabled, so is reporting. Good luck.

Mark being a kike and selectively enforcing his rules as usual. Like whenever that rabbit rabbit nigger gets a free thread every month.

What the fuck did that hacker do?

refresh

This thread truly is hilarious. And I got a rare Mokou.

You can't kill a shitposting thread through shitposting

Banning works already, but reports are still fucked. Codemonkey had to audit everything because you obviously can't believe an attacker if he says you he only fucked with a few things.

kill me

Nice

Well then, now that autists are over, we can continue.

Play soku with me you fucking secondaries oh god -

Does it work through WINE, anyone knows?

Dunno, I only have winblows. Try it.

Last time someone tried sokuroll din't hook, music din't work and some other shit was broken. You're better off with emulating a virtual XP or 7 machine and running it from there.

Hey buddy I think you've got the wrong board, /r9k/ is two blocks down.

I have enough funbucks in my PSN account to grab these due to a fuckup on sonys part. I'd love to play these on my vita but fucking hell why did it have to be NISA. Almost anyone else would have been better. At least they gave away the touhou vita theme for free.

Learn nip and download it from moriyashrine - it's just a port of Fushigi no Gensokyo.

You're a faggot.
Stop shilling your shitty forced meme everywhere.

Already Unbanned huh?

That's really what i should do. I'd have bought these games without a second thought if it had been almost anyone else but NISA. Shame Xseed didn't keep up with doing 2hu fan games. They're slow as shit but i wouldn't have felt bad about them getting my money.

I feel happy now.

This thread has been infiltrated.

Heartiest of keks.

They might be here but I doubt they are doing much. These are genuine inmate retards

topwew

Hey freech goon-san, you should play some video games from time to time too, 2hu is quite fun.

The best.

i miss /2hu/

Maybe people don't want to play with YOU specifically?

Me too.

I was just suggesting that it was possible, it MIGHT not be the case.

I've never been banned for saying how stupid and forced this meme is.
If someone else has been, then they were banned for breaking a rule, as I've not been banned for expressing a fact.

Yeah I got banned for breaking rule 8, not disliking 3DPD

Only ban I got was 3 days for spamming 70 posts to flame an user, who also made ~90 posts until the thread bumplocked.
I think I only got banned because I said "I'm not gonna get banned".

Well fug.

I was wondering why a touhou thread of all things blew up so fast.

Hello chink, thanks for the meme even though I'm not a big fan.

Touhou is love; Touhou is life.

I've never played this game before. I dont care who you are.

Put me in the screen shot.

Cool as this is, the site-wide announcement is unnecessary.

Anything for you, doc.

I love Chinese cartoons

Danke Herr Doktor

Muh waifu

Fucking meme magic.

>2hu still isn't back up

It is in the next batch. It'll be back really soon. See >>>/sudo/31839

That's a funny way of spelling Kaguya, user.

No thanks.

/2hu/ is back guys!

>>>/2hu/

Will you ever draw other touhous?

H-hello!

Wow, I remember a few months ago I found these and started posting them constantly here with your pixiv. I never thought it would come to this. Also, I got this in a draw thread awhile back, consider it fan art if you want.

God damn it, they deleted their post so I can't see it. Please tell me some one saved something. I'm looking at (you)

Finally!

WHICH 2HU WUD U FUG?

chan :) XD

The softest besides Letty

The one that would let me.

the bug

mokou > bkub chen
bkub is tainted by normalfags, mokou is pure

you didn't post the objectively good depiction of the bug so you're disqualified

I WOULD GET INTO A CONSENSUAL AND LOVING RELATIONSHIP WITH YUUGI AND WAIT FOR OUR WEDDING NIGHT BEFORE WE CONSUMMATE OUR MARRIAGE!

hahaha no

I-is this clang?

Why does he like to have his balls crushed. Why would somebody have this fetish.

he doesn't know how to worship them

clowns

This is real?!

You should kill yourself

I could have sworn I'd seen it before but I guess it's legit.

The taint of the SJWeeb and the normalfag memelord is too strong. "Pop Team Epic" airing in the fall will be the last nail in the coffin.

Everyone says the miss /2hu/ but no one ever posts there

What happened to all the extra characters you added

Awww. Why all good threads start when I am away. I wanted to see the bitchslaps and autism between anons

rare lain harvested

I honestly never really got why bkub chen was so popular, was it cause she was cute or what?

I-I do.

If you pray hard enough, maybe we will be blessed with a screen shot, or not.

bkub chen started meme life as a weapon of mocking

I'm still here, we could recreate it for him if you remember what that autistic LARPer was saying.

Yep, got 3 Lunatic 1cc's under my belt, but I doubt I can go any further. I still haven't 1cc'd several games on hard, but I have all of the extras. Not touhou 15 though that one doesnt count

Protip: Extra is the stepping stone between Normal & Hard. Don't play MoF if you're looking for something more then "Bomb every nonspell without consequence".

I made it with this: paintschainer.preferred.tech/
Its a site were an ai will paint it for you, you just have to add hints so it doesn't turn out weird or Aryan.
The default colors are blond and blue

Sorry, but I missed it too. Someone said they did screenshot it so I'm waiting for them or anyone else to post it.

Well, I said something along the lines of "Let's keep this on topic guys! No need to overreact." and he said something incomprehensible and typed mainly gibberish.

Everytime I add hints everything turns into a horror movie

Scratch that, I don't know what I'm doing but I'm doing it

Oh I was looking through my files and I have a version with more 2hu's then even shown here. Though the models still need work because they look bad in the game. It might be a bit messy because there were some mods that we installed together and I'm not sure if I did everything clean or not because it was a while ago. anyways I have it but its not clean. I'm wondering if there was an even newer version since I downloaded it.

It was fucking hilarious, you should've been there. I blame other anons for not archiving it. I did, but the posts had already been nuked.

I'm sorry i was on mobile and couldn't archive shit. I wonder if freech goon-san were the ones who attempted to shitpost this to death, they were hilariously stupid. Like "Touhou isn't even videogames!" stupid.

You should look at the thread at /monster/
8ch.net/monster/res/269384.html
people just dab little lines in the places they want colored, I think grey can be used to keep a color from bleeding too much or you can use more pink skin color to a similar effect if your working around the face.

2hu is for retards and their fanbase is same as MLP only more weeaboo

That's exactly what one of them was saying. While the other was angry that the artist was a woman, even though people only cared about the fucking Mokou, not her vagina.

not really

I was angry that she was an attention whore, she literally posted "follow me on twitter". And then her gracing us lowly mortals with her presence was shouted from the rooftops to all the biggest boards on Holla Forums.

I LOVE YOU JOKANHIYOU-SAMA

HOLY SHIT

This is fun.

I've been playing 2hu games on a laptop and because of this shitty laptop keyboard I cannot shoot+move up left diagonally, or shoot+move down right diagonally. Is this considered a significant gimp, or should I be managing just fine as is? I've been able to beat LoLK on easy with every character and I've beaten one of the two player looking ones on easy, but I can't remember which.

You gotta go normal dude

DONT ACT LIKE YOU DONT LIKE A-

post your hiscores you weakass secondaries

Holyshit this is amazing

WHAT DID SHE MEAN BY THIS?!

Holy fuck, we actually got our first real celebrity on here now?

hownu.ru

I know based Doug TenNapel was once on here along with some sega employee, but that's about all I know.

Yoko Taro once posted here.

can you draw smol nozomi pls

Also, I think some voice actor Holla Forums hated made a post on there once, and all the hate quickly turned into autistic worship.

Ben (zizillion) garrison
Senran Kagura guy

gook pls
also

Julian Assange tweeted a link to /pdfs/.

Wait for real? I thought that was just Holla Forums roleplaying.

Don't even explain to this newfag how intertwined 8ch, HW, and Zyklon Ben are. He doesn't deserve to know.

If you tell me not to do something, I might just do it. You only have yourself to blame.

Ed, don't go get DD

that's a pretty cool site

Bless you user, here is what I colored and after a few tries I started to get the hang of it

They have only themselves to blame. Kaguya is a good girl and did nothing wrong.

Ben "200 Niggers in One Slash" Garrison
Ben "Blazing Ovens of Auschwitz" Garrison
Ben "Ultimate Fascist" Garrison

Why isn't this a thing yet?

because she is too busy pretending to be a robot.

neat

wow this works excellently on aryans with no further input.

more like
ur mom lol

I don't see any colors bleeding through, good job

How does the hint shit work? Do I just put a dot? A line somewhere?

see pic

The default coloring can look really great.

I've done a few in that thread. I should do some more when I get some free time.

fuck you
now I'm gonna go and make a neverhood thread

Doug will be awesome forever just for EWJ.

ewj3 when

Any of you fairies want to play soku?

When zun stops drinking.

go back to your dead gay website

I'm already here, though.

Fucking whore, I hate you and your stupid forced weebshit meme, unfortunately I have to tolerate your shit for the sake of enjoying free speech.

I see more mokou's on Holla Forums than I do on Holla Forums anyways.

This is nice

are you gonna finish the new models?
I considered playing some games of unreal touhoument with friends of mine, but I couldnt find a download link and their favorite touhous werent in it, but from that video all our favorite touhous are in

what did she mean by this?

it was a business deal. kinda like your posts and ip addresses

The latest model-pack I have was from the end of July in 2016 whereas the download for Unreal Touhoument v3 was made in June 2016. That's why not all the current models are inside that download. Do you want me to make a V4 which includes the more recent models? Touhoument V3 should contain exactly 12 Touhou models and the model-pack from the end of July contains exactly 39 Touhou models.

Alternatively, I could also just reupload the latest modelpack.

the entire game with the models and killing floor mod would be good for what I want
I dont know about the other people

Going to sell this rare gook pic to venezuela

S-soku, anyone?

Hey there, I'm the one who ported the models! I recently got back into modding Unreal Tournament 2004 & learned a bit of some new things. For instance, putting the models into XNALara to smooth them out is sometimes better than using Milkshape's welding tool (so my tutorial is a bit dated) & I can make certain parts of the character's features like Utsuho's red eye on her chest glow in the dark! I'm still trying to get the hang of cell-shading since Clownpiece doesn't look too natural without an outline & a way of implementing custom blood textures.
I have Yukari's new look on me & another challenger with the Sky Arena style that most of the character's have. If anyone wants to give me pointers on better looking models that aren't too high in vertices or triangles (I recommend not going above 50K), I'm all ears.
Would you like to tell me what their favorites are?
I can talk more in another thread.

Meant to say

Fug, I forgot about that.
Well anyways, like I said in the newer thread I changed the UnrealEd splash screen to be more fitting.

the video that was posted includes all their favorites already
someone should make a new touhou netplay thread

Patience, user, just three more pages.

谢谢
Thank you for your kindness

庆祝200张mokou的庆祝图
This mokou celebrates 200 mokou drawings.

Very well.
As long as I can find better model replacements for characters like Hong Mei-Ling, then the total count will be 35 (Not counting the PC-98 versions & alternate models.)

It has finished uploading, here's Unreal Touhoument v4: mega.nz/#!nwRySYhI!OpghgzDKVRnE5jWcPFJBiYDHLouDKYxaIPKcHu5hE_w

Changelog:
- Added the latest Touhou models (27 more models than in v3)
- Changed some of the default controls in both UT2004 and Killing Floor (Things like putting walk on SHIFT, Team-chat on T, regular chat on Y and stuff like that)
- Added maps DM-DN3DHollywoodHolocaust (Duke Nukem map) and dm-silenthell (a cool Silent Hill themed map)
- Changed the opening logo which appears when you open UT2004.exe to an Unreal Touhounament logo, Killing Floor logo was changed to Touhou Floor

Perhaps if we ever start playing again, there'll be more reason to create a better version. There were a lot of mods and stuff we tried out, but it'd take some time to figure everything out again. I'd need >>12289584's help with it too, good to see you're still around

Let's see if I can still toast this bread.

post tits

kruku mimam wha?

And why are the optimus pics in french?

link is kill :(

See

Page 13!
You can make new thread now.

Which one of you are behind this?
twitter.com/malwrhunterteam/status/850031671244193792

I love Mokou! I love you!

TROP ADORABLE

我们爱你!