I'm afraid you've been in a coma for… 4 days

I'm afraid you've been in a coma for… 4 days.

Try not to panic. Try not to panic

united kingdom is worst kingdom: fact.

Mark! Get the sedative!

W-what have I missed????

Are we here just to suffer?

And I said do not revive, you fucking asshole.

Oh boy, i can't wait to see all those announcements for games i don't like peter out into nothing!

How was wrestlemania this year?

MGSV was really disappointing in terms of story and characters.

your mom was really disappointing in terms of story and character

I actually thought that chapter 3 was actually going to happen, for the first few months anyway. Wouldn't have entirely made up for the story, but it would've been nice to finish the Eli/mantis/3rd parasite vial arc they left hanging.

Still, all the waiting and digging by autistic fans turned up interesting info, like the portopia tape, and other theories like Kaz being the one who released the parasite and framed Huey.

Your mum was really disappointing in bed

So what did you guys do while Holla Forums was down. I mostly played vidyah, and ate out.

Holla Forums HAS COME TO

I mostly ate out your mum

that's a coincidence, I started playing peace walker on ppsspp while Holla Forums was down. Thank fucking god someone made a 60 fps hack, 20 fps just makes me want to vomit

I started learning DOS programming to make DOS games instead of just modern games.

Just imagine coming out of a coma to find out nothing has changed. No worldwide pandemic. No alien invasion. No WW3.

Well Susan Rice dun goof and revealed that Trump was under surveillance, so there's that.

I don't know user I thought what little was actually there was pretty good

Everyone already knew it, the fact that Obama, Clinton and Sorros are still walking around and not behind bars shows how weak the legal system is.

Thats okay, CNN reported it as fake news and TYT didnt run a story on it so my normalfag friends dont care

kill me

Chodemonkey also dun goof and revealed that we were under surveilance of the "Sunshine" database, so there's that.

???

Only braindead sheep care what the MSM and the young turds say. What matters is that she may testify before congress.

Holla Forums already knew about that.

I know, its just disappointing to see that vox populi doesnt matter because theyre so impressionable and ignorant.

Agreed. I don't think its mere coincidence that when Kojima no longer had Fukushima writing along side him that the MGS story line went all over the place and into straight up retarded territory.

See the pinned thread on >>>/sudo/.

You're impatient

Get new friends

Fukushima is not the secret architect behind Metal Gear that Holla Forums seems to think he is.

Fucking right I am, how long is that fucking hitlist so far, people who have "committed suicide" in impossible ways surrounding the Clintons? When will there finally be some JUSTICE?

There can't be justice without evidence, and there won't be evidence so long as there are cover-ups.

You tell me, down here in HueHue land, we're waiting Lula to get arrested for the last 2 years or so. And he's just a fucking semi-literate asshole; getting someone as powerful and clever as the Clintons must be a much more difficult job.

They're either clever or everyone in the world is retarded.

Played vidoy gams.

Not an architect just someone to feed ideas off of.

They are clever - they managed to be criminals and not get caught. Doesn't mean that they are smart.

yes you tend to get surveiled when you're a suspect of colluding with foreign governments. this doublethink Holla Forums has of defending god emperor trump while if obama was suspected of colluding with russians they'd be shitting blood in anger is really fucking depressing. America is at the point where being a russian puppet is okay as long as its your "team"

Godspeed, user.

I played some vidya, drew a little, and worked because the outside world didn't stop even thought Holla Forums did. I tried shitposting on smaller Laotian digital wooden puppetry BBS I used to browse but they were either dead or dying or had changed enough that I didn't feel like lurking again.

Neither are Russian puppets, Trump was associated with people who were associated with people who were Russian. Hardly makes him a "puppet." Regardless, we all know Obama is a Soros puppet anyways, not exactly a Russian agent now is he?

They've been caught several times. They never pay for their crimes, which is completely different to being clever

also when you get surveiled its not something the president can order, it goes before a court and judge so if trump is surveiled he dun fucking goofed

Kojima's a control freak. There's nothing Fukushima put in those three games that Kojima didn't want him to put in there.

There was no basis for their suspicion. In addition 'Trump's colluding with the Russians' didn't come about as a narrative until after the Democrats lost the election

1) Yes it is
2) Any legal surveillance requests go through FISA who pretty much okay every surveillance request that comes their way. That secret court is stacked with Obama appointed judges.

Except that judges have like a 98% rate to approve surveillance. Not to mention they're Obama approved judges, and that they denied the first request to put Trump under surveillance, or that he wasn't even the initial target it was actually one of his associates that was associated with another guy who was a target under surveillance, and by that guilt by proxy he was illegally put under surveillance.

But fuck facts, it's all Trumpbot apologetics huh?

Except there's no fucking evidence of Trump colluding with the Russians you fucking Holla Forums shill. It's just baseless autistic screeching from the left because they can't admit that the real reason they lost the election was because Clinton was a corrupt retard.

It was about as disappointing as it could possibly be. At least the gameplay is the best in the series.

4 DAYS!?

Hayter can't do Snake's voice anymore, but at least he doesn't sound like an emotionless alcoholic.
How long have we had this word filter? Why is Mark being a fag?

It's a bad thing when over half of Sutherland's lines were cut and he was scammed out of his money.

Sutherland was better than Hayter's ever been. Honestly, I thought I would be mad when I played Ground Zeroes that they'd replaced Hayter but kept everybody else but Sutherland's performance just made me realise how shit Hayter was

You can't honestly tell me he's better than MGS1 Hayter.

We've been forced to use Cloudflare even before Jim made a deal with the site, back in 2014, that shit passes through the alphabet soup directly.

I can. Hayter can't act

Learned some more kanji, read some really old books, and watched a lot MDE.

It just won't stop hurting.

MDE sucks and so does sam "5 episodes" hyde, jesus nigga you wasted your chan-free weekend.

You suck.

lies. hayter can be pretty decent

i just wish he didn't try to sound like snake in every other game series he's in

A MIRROR !
I NEED A MIRROR !
BRING ME A MIRROR, FAGGOT !

You know what that means? You wasted willpower for no reason, get fucked faggot.

I know your little garbage containment board won't be up for another couple of days, but keep your garbage opinions to yourself, nobody cares about you.

user, are you actually a database?

So why did he sound like he had end stage throat cancer in MGS4 and PW?

I can't blame you, I thought the same thing. The search for Chapter 3 made sense when the game first released, but then the months passed, then a full year. The only thing left to do in MGSV is to let it go.

It wasn't so hard tho, but it felt really empty.

Maybe

user. Please think about this for a moment.
There's no excusing PW, but please think about the story of MGS4 for a moment.

Yeah, the TV show wasn't that good, but if you don't think stuff like embed related is funny, you're dead on the inside.

Shitty voice direction mostly. Watched some interviews with the localization team members of MGS pre V/ post 1 and basically all of them complain about some ridiciolus shit Kojima wanted them to do with the writing and voicing. Not denying Hayter is a fag, but kojima has some massive Ego problems.

He was super fucking old at MGS4, and the voice director for PW wanted Hayter to do the MGS4 voice because he liked it.

because he was playing a 80 year old snake with lung cancer in mgs4

according to the voice director for PW it wasn't hayters idea to sound as gruff as he did for PW

YFW death stranding is going to be MGS5 and MGS6 and the whole konami/kojima fight was one big ruse

I don't want to

Story or no, he still sounded like fresh ass and it peeves me.

Listen to

Which is very recent.

Hayter is certainly tolerable but compared to Akio Otsuka or Kiefer Sutherland, Hayter is severely lacking. My problems with Sutherland's performance had more to do with the fact that he wasn't Snake from the beginning, he was only in that one game, in addition to his one performance being severely reduced due to expense/Konami fuckery

stay mad, faggot

Memes aren't content, Anthony.

Joe, don't you have a bunch of shitty blog posts to write on Buzzfeed?

Are you a jew or a spic?

YOU'RE A BLOCKHEAD JOE

I chipped away at my backlog and did some clock tower drawing studies

I bought a car to travel to my new workplace, so I can earn money to sustain the family I'm about to build after I've met the love of my life.

That's the most disgusting thing I've read today.

So you have neither of these things?

I'm afraid you've been in a CUNNY for… 4 days.

shame on this fucking dubs

MODS
DELETE THIS

user there's something nobody told my parents that should've been said.
IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE A BAD PARENT, DON'T FUCKING HAVE CHILDREN
DON'T STICK YOUR DICK IN YOUR WIVE'S BAJANIA WITHOUT A CONDOM YOU FUCK.

Wouldn't it be easier just to get a vasectomy if you didn't want to have children?

I know, I was conscious the entire time. I felt the nurse grabbing my junk.

That works too. Vasectomies remove your sexual desire however, you can get erections, feel attracted to women and have pleasure from sex but there won't be a natural instinct making you seek sex.