Untitled

Make a fucking comment, even if you think it speaks for yourself. If you can't even do that, don't make your own thread but find a thread it fits into, idpol isn't rare of a topic.

Just out of curiosity, Manning is a transsexual, right?

yeah

I doN't get it.

Manning is white

If you stand against Obama you stand against all POC.

Aura Bogado looks pretty white. Just saying.

Wow, uh, apparently RDW follows her and so does Jill Stein

High-tier b8 m8, gj

Wat
literally nothing he said has to do with race.
Just fucking
wat
get better b8 m8

Doesn't Snowden support black lives matter? That's why most righties drop their support of him in the first place.

I am full of rage

Okay I tried to figure out wtf she was talking about and it literally is only that Manning is white. Because Manning is white and non-white prisoners of the state exist this is "centering whiteness".

Everyday liberals come up with new and creative ways to destroy any reason for people to take then seriously what so ever.

Bumping because this is actually pretty important. We should try to get Stein and Wolff to denounce this shit, or at least unfollow this bitch. This is probably the most cuntish thing I've ever seen anyone on Twitter say, and that's saying a lot. I'm guessing that neither one of them would actually agree with this if it was brought to their attention.

Donald J Drumpf aka #NotMyPresident is a neo-nazi and probably a russian spy as well :DD

You know this stuff has gotten so ridiculous at the this point I cant help but think it's all an elaborate parody.

This is just infuriating.

Know I understand why people kill.

Why was everything so much more aesthetic in the 90s?

if you want to call the beginnings of late capitalism/techno-fascism aesthetic

well this is gonna be confusing for all the green party and [email protected]/* */ fans here lol.

Probably because people actually believed in the utopian end of history liberal capitalist vision in the 90s. The economy was booming and if you weren't in the bottom half of the working class it was easy to believe that life was only going to keep getting better.

The underlying vision guiding many people in the tech industry was that it would allow a free space away from the raw corporate and state power in the real world as Adam Curtis points out. Since the technology was so new in terms of mass availability it was an easy to believe and I think 90s aesthetic to a large degree followed that in spite or sometimes in lockstep with the counter-culture of the time.