Ownerer

It's what I do.

In Serious Sam Fusion 2017, game owns you!

I have this but I still don't get what it is? Is it just a single client to throw all your HD games in?

lasaga

am i a scrub

Serious Sam (TFE) running on the latest Serious engine. It's like a HD version of the classic versions, i.e. what the actual HD versions should have been.

Aren't the revolutions and original versions more complete than the HD versions anyway? There's some tube they had to cut out in the HD version because they couldn't get it to function properly in the new engine.

Ok I'm playing SS1 HD right now through it. I don't notice anything other than it looks really good. The other games I have don't show up in it though.

TSE hasn't been ported yet

You missed, like, 15 "like"s in that spoiler.

Supposedly the physics in Fusion are better than the original HD remake, but I don't know if they've fixed TFE's hidden weird gravity rooms or not.

lol rofl lol noob fag lol

wew

Fusion 2017 reminded me that I bought the serious pack ages ago and never played through it.
I'm on the Second Encounter now and it's fucking rad as hell.
The latest Nvidia driver patch completely borked the lighting so it's nearly unplayable, though.

You should really only update your drivers if there is a specific bug fix or feature you know you need from them. Beyond that, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

You're just finding any excuse to post these arent you?

I'm just posting the quotes people are already saying in the thread.

No, goyim, you need to install nvidia gameworks! Don't you want the latest drivers and optimal settings for your games?