steamcommunity.com/app/567090/discussions/0/133261369999158918/
i.imgur.com/TZ3eVm3.png
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Those cheeky fuckers

I believe in the heart of the cards

I think an actual port is pretty much confirmed now: sega.com/14111219

Thanks for the check

This is an April fools joke but it's also proof that Bayonetta is coming to PC.

MOON-NIGGER
HIGHER THAN A KITE

almost 10 years later it gets a port lol

I like this one more

Well done, Yugi boy.

holy shit if 2 is ported as well

{dnn}
{dl}
{hnn}
{hl}
{mnn}
{ml}

What did he mean by this

I mean, it seems pretty unlikely but SEGA might've been able to pull off Nintendo letting it be a timed exclusive. Its been a little over 2 years since it released on WiiU

I WANT TO BELIEVE

very good

Bad code.

You gotta brush up on your slurs, dude.

Just like Dead Rising.

placeholder information

Rather unlikely, unless their is a royalty split, if I remember right nintendo has a royalty license on Bayo 2

EVERYONE PLAY THE GAME, THIS IS PROBABLY HOW THEY'RE GAUGING INTEREST FOR A PORT

FUCKING FINALLY GODDAMN.

Vanquish needs a PC version more than Bayo though, it's an absolute crime that you can't currently play that game with a M+KB setup at a constant smooth 60fps+ on1080p and above. Really hoping that game is up next.

I only get this.

More like this is proof there is going to be a port.

BASED SEGA FUCKS WITH US AND GIVES US HOPE AT THE SAME TIME

BASED
A
S
E
D

How do I GetGud? I can't fucking hit the damn cherubs.

Imagine all the salt if somehow 2 manages to get released for PC

Based on this metric, I predict Wonderful 101 on PC is next.

They've already teased Vanquish

Yes, look at the background

NICE HIGH QUALITY FUCKING SHIT PORT YOU MOTHER FUCKERS GOT THERE HAHA ITS SO FUCKING FUNNY FUCK YOU I WILL SHIT FURRY ACCROSS THE SEVEN SEAS AND DOWN YOUR FUCKING NECK YOU THINK THIS IS SOME KIND OF FUCKING GAME BUT NO ITS NOT ITS REAL LIFE FUCK YOU THIS IS NOT A GAME STOP THIS GAY SHIT I AM MAD EVEN THOUGH THERE'S A SMILE ON MY FACE THIS IS A SMILE OF RAGE YOU FUCKING CHINESE CUNTS YOURE NOT EVEN AMAERICAN FUCK YOU YOU'D THINK OH SHIT STOP BEING A SELF INTITLED FUCK NO FUCK YOU I WILL SHIT FUCKING SHIT BRICKS IF YOU DONT STOP THIS FUCKING SHIT SEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHERE THE FUCK IS MY VANQUISH YOU COCK SUCKING SONYGGER NINTENDRONE SUCKING KIKES FUCK YOU

Seriously though I'm kinda disappointed

I miss the user who would spergout in the meta threads with some kind of gay car.

If it's Bayo 3 then I'd be thrilled, however it's probably just a port.

I'll be overjoyed if its just a port with a bloody palace mode or something similar.

Unity the piece of shit engine just doesn't fucking work with a Xbone controller on Windows 7. So I'm gonna have to fish the DS3 and bluetooth dongle out and hope that works.
Fuck Unity.

Well if they actually add content to it then I would like that.

Also the nude mods will be nice.

Wonderful 101 would actually work really well with a mouse so expect to never see a port.

The countdown seems to end on April 11th

If it is bayo 3, we'll probably get one and two as well, considering they bkthered porting one to the wiiu for bayo 2's launch.

YOOKA-BAYONATEY CROSSOVER CONFRIMED!!!!!!!!!111111!1!!!1

Nintendo can stand to gain from a PC port of Bayonetta 2. It doesnt well emulate with CEMU, but that wont be the case forever so if Nintendos smart, they'll let Sega port it while theres no other option. Thats wishful thinking at best though.

I could only imagine, it'll be like Nier automata and horizon zero dawn again.

What do you mean?

He means nobody gave a shit about Horizon.

we are in the best 2017 time line

Not really sure why I would want to buy it on steam to be honest, the Nintendo costumes would be cut and they were pretty fun. I guess playing on a keyboard has the potential to be good but I have no idea how the controls could be converted to a keyboard.

So, is this just an April fools joke ?
Or is there an actual chance I could get to see Bayonetta's booty in high definition PC master race pixels ?

Nier and horizon came out in the west at the same time, so a lot of people )or at least one guy who got screencapped and posted here) started making comparisons calling Nier a "creepy doll sim" because of 2B's ass. I imagine the SJW defense force would defend yooka laylee because they cut jon, and think bayo is just for creepy perverts.

the 8 bit is fake, the port is proll real

>Inb4 the port will have denuvo

i have them too 1 runs like shit even on wii u

my 1080GTX should eat that shit up and spit it out

hope for an unlocked frame rate play that shit on my 144hz monitor

Somehow that gave me a chuckle.

Well if that happens then CEMU will probably be far enough along by that point that we can just play the Wii-U version instead.

Nah thanks, I would pay for it regardless because I like supporting good games and other future ports.

Well I'd actually like to be able to play my games in 10 years and if you feel the same then you should never support Denuvo games under any circumstances.

Most likely, yes. They saw how well Nier Automata did and now hopefully they'll port over most of their games. Vanquish on the PC would be fantastic.

Already bought Nier Automata.

people like you make me sick

Just because you've already supported a Denuvo games doesn't mean you have to continue supporting them. I used to be a retard that preordered everything and eventually I realized how incredibly dumb that was so I stopped.

Turbo controllers work

WHY

Buy truly good games you want to support then pirate the fuck out of them.

Fuck, controls are messed up at my end. No matter how I edit on the launch options, I can never jump or shoot.

Mash all the buttons afap
Default config is for the play sega controller.

its probably a joke

Tried with a generic controller and keyboard, I can only jump and shoot at the same time with the left mouse click. The controller only shoots.

So do we know what the cheevos are? I want to spend the minimum time doing this so I can arrange Bayos ass on my steam page cheevo showcase.

Good.
Piratefags' tears over Automata are still delicious.

Because no one uses Windows XP anymore.

Oh also you can bind both fire buttons to one button so you one shot flying angels.

I can't help but see that as a fucking pleasured moan.
DNNNNHNNNMMMN

Only the impatient ones. I waited 7 years to play nier, I can wait atleast that long to play automata.

Old ports don't get Denuvo
Stop replying to this faggot

What about God Eater?

Anyone figure out the score needed for the Specifc achievement?

Wasn't it's use in Automata just Squeenix's call, though?

What are all the cheevos anyway?

0/10, Now Sega does what Nintendo

Tales of Symphonia would beg to differ.

Maybe it was a fucking NINTENDO CONSOLE exclusive.

That's all I need as well

I found I guy who used a hack to get all of them so here they are.

I do, I just don't buy games that include software that will make them unplayable when the authentication servers shut down. I actually bought Dragon's Dogma on PC 3 times after pirating it a week before release.

I think it's a joke, user

Why and how?

Nintendo hates handing their games off to other consoles, even if it's not really theirs, just look at the canceled XBLA port of Goldeneye 007.

Gee, i didn't know nintendo owned all the consoles now.

Hmmmm…

The song you are referring to is in the second soundtrack. Which is still a Wii U exclusive, up to this point.

Impressive.

This.
Also, how much is needed to get the "Bayonetta" cheevo too?

Wew, can't believe I'm cheevo hunting even though I strongly believe they're cancer.

Hey man, they know how to incentivize the cheevo hunting, adding bayonetta's portrait as a reward.

I got this guy so mad in the Steam forums that he used a script to hide me, and I wasn't even trying to troll him.

To tell crapcom that they should make DD2 and put it on PC. I bought it on a second account and used that as a hub for family sharing with alts to make lots of side characters then gave another copy to a poorfag friend.

Benedict Cumberbatch has a really creepy Uncanny Valley face.

I want this meme to die. A 2nd game will shit on everything good about the first

What makes you say that? Dragon's Dogma is great but it is horribly unfinished, a sequel that actually has the remaining 70% of the features/content that were cut would be amazing.

Because it's Capcom.
Because it's Capcom and they already made a shitty MMO
Because it's Capcom and they already made a shitty MMO and if they made another game they'd probably gut most of the staff from the first game to make the safest and surest bet they can to appeal to a wide audience in Current Year + 2

If you want good games to be made outside of the FOSS community then you have to vote with your wallet. If good games like Dragon's Dogma are unprofitable then there's no reason why they'd ever get made.

Bayonetta is pretty close to emulate (mostly)correctly in CEMU with 60fps everywhere unlike on the actual console, only a few sound issues and missing effects remain so SEGA decided to undercut that by getting the idea actual port on the radar ASAP.

CEMU user, at worst you'll have to wait a couple month for the few remaining issues to get fixed but as of right now you can complete the game if you don't mind missing sound in places

Or i can just play the game i paid 20 bucks for at walmart on my wii u. It's not a particularly rare game by any means, at least not at the moment.

Delicious.

You could true , I could too actually but what fun is there in playing the soon to be inferior version?

Why wouldn't he?

Excellent joke

Because the framerate is inconsistent and it isn't 4K and you need to boot up a shitty console to play it.

I say this as someone who also has the game on the Wii-U.

I sense a strong force of niggery is at work

4K is a meme, just like 3D and VR.

So then you might as well not bother with videogames that aren't easy to emulate or lack a PC port altogether. Thankfully, bot everyone is that autistic.

Sounds about right. But no that isn't what I said, Bayonetta 2 is great and I guess I don't regret getting the Wii-U for it but I'd much rather play the game with a stable framerate and higher resolution if such a thing is available.

If such a thing is not available then you can still play the console version if you don't mind the problems.

You know that's actually pretty clever 14/11/1219 is Bayonetta's/Cereza's Birthday.

He means 4K is still early, you fucking retard.

Then why can I run games at 4K on my 4K monitor? What makes something like this "too early?"

Being able to run it =/= Optimized
Wait 3 more years and the phrase "4K is a meme" will die, because more and more support will come out for it.

Sometimes you gotta read between the lines buddy 'ol pal.

Remember: It's already April 1st in Japan Time.

Most older games already look like when rendered at 1080p, I can only imagine that it gets worse from here on.

F.E.A.R. and Half Life 1 support it, the only thing you need to do to support 4K is not be a retarded programmer. Besides for the games that don't support it there is always without fail a community patch. I don't have a single 3D game on my computer that I can't run at 4K.

Look like shit*

If you looked through the thread you'd have seen that all the achievements are a mosaic and there's a link written on her ribbon leading to a sega site

REMINDER SJW GET TRIGGERED BY APRIL'S FOOLS

But if they ever make a live action twilight princess movie he would be perfect for Zant.

YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB

REMINDER SJW GET TRIGGERED BY ANYTHING

I knowwwwwwwww, I'm saying when it becomes the standard. That's all, no damage pal. No damage!

That's gonna be delicious.
GBA GAMES AT 4K!

Normalfags need to be killed.

I'm confused, where was that desktop screenshot posted because I don't see it in this thread?

I have to ask the same. What.

This is an 8 bit game

Some people just post retarded shit because they're pure cancer.

I know. A lot of people just don't realize it's already April 1st from Japan's prospective.

it was connected to one of the threads posted
but i just checked the thread, and there are no links.
and now i honestly, have no idea how the fuck i got here:
steamcommunity.com/app/567090/discussions/0/133261369999158918/
somehow, this is open in one of my tabs, but there is no conceivable way i could have gotten to it
im kind of spooked tbh

SOMETHINGS HABENING!

>i.imgur.com/TZ3eVm3.png
Go to bed user.

GBA games look really good on high DPI screens with >shaders.

Timer finishes on April 14. That is Bayonetta's brithday.

Sorry I meant that timer finishes on April 11th not the 14th. The is 11th is bayo's brithday.

Holy fucking shit. This looks JUST like a gameboy game, something about the colors are fucked though. I'm positive the little LCD screen on the GBA SP would have cooler colors.

No it isn't, we all know 8-bit games are NES Specific only :^)

it's a countdown timer is all, with an image of Bayonetta's foot in the background

That'd explain why the game has NES music.

Fuck I can't bet past 10400

You need to kill around 500 angels over all your tries to get the Bayonetta achievement, and get a score of 5700 for the Very Specific achievement.

On second thought, I just realised I could just shoot with x and enter in the left hand and press jump with the right.

You can also remap them to what ever you want.

Is this what cancer feels like?

No.
Your life drains from you.
First your body.
Then your soul.
And soon enough you're nothing more than an aware shell.

Is there a significance to the number 5700 in Bayonetta

It is half of 11400 and the 11th of april is her birthday. That's the best I got for what it could be.

Just giving the Bayonetta thread a cheeky bump. 6 and a half days left on the countdown.

SOON

That's not where dicks go, only thoughts about dicks.

It will be for the Wii U if you know how to datamine.

That's a mindbugging webm, is that her model from Super Smash?