P5

So the game has the PAL release and I thougt it was time for a P5 thread just to cheer up the place. Thanks to my backlog I'm putting it back on the shelf for now tough. Apparently for once in the history of the Eurasian plateau we're getting a game on time and I have no time. First world problems. Oh and I bet they haven't put up the JPN audio yet either so whatever. Now how does this go?

NO MARIE NO BUY

NO PC NO BUY

Is the writing any better than it was in 3 & 4?

I don't know a bit of Japanese but judging from what I've seen it looks like they threw all semblances of subtlety out the window.

I want to fuck every. single. persona character
No (boy)pussy left untouched.

no shota link

im gonna pirate it for PS3

Wait, this game is out already?

in Japan, yes.

OP here sorry normalfag shit to deal with pic is euro box.

Just checked dlc isn't out yet so I'm not even going to bother opening it.

One question: why are Americans so fucking dumb to think their politics and SJW bullshit has any bearing on a Japanese game? This will be the last time I'll read anything about P5 on the web thanks Burgers. God I thought P4s Kanji is gay nonsense was bad enough.

Its only going to get worse. Especially with this translation team.

it's been out for a year in Japan

Because NA translators dont give a shit about the original script and have been inserting tumblr blog bullshit into japanese games for years now. Have you been living under a rock?

Thx m8s, will avoid

can't wait for all that text replaced with EBIN MEMES and TUMBLRISMS.

thank god they're releasing on PS3 too, day 1 pirate.

Is the PS3 version jap only?

Also tuck frump

After Yakuza 3 backlash Sega stopped doing that shit for good, so i don't know where you guys are getting this idea that the game is getting the Treehouse treatment, unless i missed something about Atlus?

Nah for once its not been made ps4 """exclusive"""

Oh, you are right. This is great news.

NO YUKARI, NO BUY

I wanna fuck that twink

Could a mod edit "Persona 5" somewhere in the OP? I couldn't find it via catalog that way.

So any verdict or word on NA release yet? I remember them delaying it because they wanted ot get it "right".
Are they "localizing" it or (((localizing))) it?

Also I miss these

There's no way Shidou isn't going to say some variation of "Make X Great Again."

This is EXACTLY what I'm afraid of. I swear to god if they shit it up with their liberal filth, I'm going to make Sandy Hook look like pussy shit.

They won't, rumor has it the reason for the last delay was because the translation was so garbage they made them re-do the entire thing

how bad will the censorship be this time lads?

Confirmed no censorship

Just the script being hijacked by a ass blasted translation team who'll use it as a platform to whine about the US election.

So which one of these is it and where are the fucking proofs?
I include hijacked scripts and memes as part of my definition of censorship.

I have the JP anniversary edition, and it's fairly fantastic. The art style, music, combat and even the dlc are pretty great.

Hopefully they release all the JP dlc over here too. It's all the costumes from P1, P2, P3, P4, and several other SMT games that change your appearance and the battle theme.

Can confirm there was a screenshot of one of the responses to the "Are the Phantom Thieves just?" poll containing the use of kek.

Which poll on where and is it part of the game? Some twitter kike being a twitter kike doesn't mean the game itself is censored.
I swear if they put any facebook frog shit in the game I'm dropping it.

No I mean the ingame approval rating you see in day transitions.

screenshot? context of "kek"?
Jesus fucking christ I really wanted to get this one too.

Source? If it's just a localisation of a www then it isn't terrible, but it's not great either. lol would work just fine in that context.

Alright I can't find the kek screenshot but here's something else.

that's pretty good. was that in the original or the translation? P5 and nuAtlus still sucks though.

This is from the English version and I'll bet you twenty bucks it's nothing like this in the original.

Jojo references are fucking everywhere. Why would it not be in the original version?

I don't mind this because it seems like it would have been in the original as well.
Not going to drop over that shit, it's like Demon's Souls having a Berserk reference with astraea and those 'totally not a dragonslayer ;^)' swords in Dark souls 2 and 3

why does a menu take up a third of the screen?

I bet it was mckagan in the original

I admit it, I've dealt with so many retarded JoJo fans in the past few days that even hearing a sound resembling ORA makes me bust a vein.
Also bad comparison on Demon's Souls referencing Berserk because there are no autistic Berserk fans as far as I know.

skullknight.net
your point?

but yes, JoJo fans are fucking insufferable and no amount of "miura stockholm syndrome" jokes will make them less insufferable. That's what you get for having a homoerotic manga in a political climate that praises faggots above all else.

Jojo has been around since the 80's.

I think you mean the past few years.

Which is why I said in a political climate that praises faggots above all else
You didn't see all these tumblr-tier individuals getting into JoJo before it started getting animated which didn't start until '94 IIRC.

Well, at least you have your priorities in check.

Translation, everything is horribly done because it the head translator is a women and the only real reason they delayed the game wasn't because of quality insurance which they said, but rather to delay the game to the next fiscal quarter

Liberal whining at least already confirms there's no explicit faggotry or anti-Trump dialogue, so it doesn't seem they took many liberties with it.

Yep but the twins prevent MC from saying Jotaro's catchphrase in the original.

What do you mean?

I'm still mad Atlus locked screen-sharing for this. I want to take screenshots and make wallpapers out of them damn it! That or screencap memorable moments/funny social link events.

i'd believe it if Morgana was actually a Burch. He's such a fucking white-knight fedora-tipping faggot. Still not as bad as Teddie though.

"M'LADY ANN! I'LL PROTECT YOU!"

Morgana's less Anthony Burch and more Speedwagon, though.
So did they fuck up localization with DUDE DRUMPF LMAO or not, PLEASE FUCKING RESPOND AAAAAA

Oh, I was wondering what burchchan was and why anons were all saying how shit it was. I just assumed it was some dead bunckerchan.

Xenoblade Chronicals
Braverly Second
Fire Emblem Fates
#FE

So now that the game is out, has it been censored at all? Is it safe to buy?

probably not