Shattered Horizon

ZERO-G SPESSMEHN WITH ASSAULT RIFLES, JETPACKS, AND ICEPICKS

We have gotten the pirated version of Shattered Horizon to work online, and this game is so criminally underrated it isn't even funny.

The game is essentially a benchmark for DX10 made by Futuremark back in 2009, the only problem being that the benchmark ended up being a game that was innovative, looks great even by today's standards, and had amazing devs until Jewish Finns fucked them over and the game never had a noticeable following so most don't even know it exists.
The all-time peak of players was 32, a single filled server.

Other urls found in this thread:

nicoblog.org/pc-games/shattered-horizon-usa/
mega.nz/#!gxI0iAwa!gm9-Va5-GojRA0Xx6LHQdZ7S5rono361mfY3PFMnghU
mega.nz/#!90Y3xKCD!bLId2S_7mIkq_yWMi_kYR5VAsF_3nkaHx3Vxjq-bc9E
files.catbox.moe/phzg1g.7z
evolvehq.com/recruit/party?token=player:ojTRh_QsGeaPHi8E,party:iJOQfWqjTUUS-8UA
steamcharts.com/app/18110
drive.google.com/file/d/0B4cNhIY2Nkdca3R1a3doWFU4Sms/view
drive.google.com/file/d/0B4cNhIY2NkdcQmVXaDhHV1M0a0U/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is a server already up?

Wasn't this GFWL as well? If so it deserved to fail

No, it used Steam, which the pirated version in the infograph bypasses.

nicoblog.org/pc-games/shattered-horizon-usa/

direct links:

part 1:
mega.nz/#!gxI0iAwa!gm9-Va5-GojRA0Xx6LHQdZ7S5rono361mfY3PFMnghU

part 2:
mega.nz/#!90Y3xKCD!bLId2S_7mIkq_yWMi_kYR5VAsF_3nkaHx3Vxjq-bc9E

add the link to the OP next time. also, will it work with bought copy of the game or do you have to use the pirated one to join?

and you should ask mark about adding the game to that weekly Holla Forums plays together thing. I think they have 2 days that are currently unfilled, so it might bring up some interest.

It already has been, ever since we got it working.
Concidering the fact that we're not using VAC, it should be possible to use the authentic version, but if that doesn't work, the pirated version will definitely work.

ayy, didn't bother looking throught the rest of the thread when it was at page 1

i'll give the steam version a try for now.

Now 7 zip is claiming data6130 is corrupt from the mega drive part 2 i mean hot fucking dam am i the only one with this problem?

Apparently, have you tried redownloading it?

yes now realize i was being retarded as data6130 is also in part 1

Can I play with you on official Steam version? Believe it or not this game was the reason I upgraded from Windows XP, cause DirectX 10 required.

I didn't play it much cause it seemed a little, "go forward through random assteroids and get shot", but I did enjoy going behind enemy lines with boost -> switch off suit to drift while not appearing on enemy HUD -> then kill fucking everybody.

Also it sucked ass on 8800GT, budget card from 2007.

also server when?

how well does it run on toasters?

Fuckin Nice, man.

Is this the original version with the one gun to rule them all, or the newer version with the various different lesser guns to choose from?

Because I really like the original lgtbqh.

well it didn't run well on vista era toasters, but a toaster today probably smokes it's system requirements.

What IP do i type in now

People with the Steam version seem to have trouble connecting. Try extracting this zip into the game folder and running the included launcher. files.catbox.moe/phzg1g.7z

Why should I care

But it isn't it has singleplayer, co-op, and multiplayer.

I'M COMING IN VITO.

So long as you have DX10, by today's toaster standards, fine.

It's the newer version, the original version has less cool shit like bots.

Server kill

welp that was fast

I loved this game before it was ripped off Steam. Was 32 players really the peak?

I have a serber but I dont want to just post the IP.

Jesus this is annoying to host. It's not even crashing, it's some sort of intermittent client ID problem. We tested it yesterday over evolve and it ran flawlessly through like six maps. The internet mode works but seems incredibly inconsistent.

evolvehq.com/recruit/party?token=player:ojTRh_QsGeaPHi8E,party:iJOQfWqjTUUS-8UA In the meantime join this group and then connect to 10.65.46.2 if you want to play.

According to SteamCharts: steamcharts.com/app/18110

Just post it, we do that with radops and no one bothers us. Barely anyone has this game.

>evolvehq.com/recruit/party?token=player:ojTRh_QsGeaPHi8E,party:iJOQfWqjTUUS-8UA In the meantime join this group and then connect to 10.65.46.2 if you want to play.

what is dis

hamachi-like vpn

got this game onto my last night. anybody playing?

It says it need a key to decrypt it

it's not encrypted. Make sure you're unpacking the first part, not the second.

On mega, it is asking for a password to dl the file

Weird. Try this:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B4cNhIY2Nkdca3R1a3doWFU4Sms/view

drive.google.com/file/d/0B4cNhIY2NkdcQmVXaDhHV1M0a0U/view

Working, thanks

FYI, I tried the steam version (for some reason i have 4 copy's of this in my inv., and it doesn't seem to work for me

same question

What is the serb IP

I Don't think anyone here is running an internet server right now. We were having issues running it over the net but got it working in an Evolve group. Join this If you want to test it out. Zero players right now.

oh, sad

Finally, a decent game to test Wine's WIP DX10/11 support on.

Does the retail version play with this pirated version? I bought it ages ago.

bump.

Sell me, Holla Forums.
I've been playing Hellion recently. It's great but buggy as hell. (It is in alpha)

Serious important question before I download:

Is this before or after the gay ass patch that changed the badass all purpose assault rifle for generic shotgun, AR, sniper shit?

I'm ready to go but this Evolve thing seems like some pretty gay shit. Is that the best solution?

It's the gay ass patch version, if you could find a pirated copy of the original, we could try experimenting with it.

Evolve seems to be the most stable option at this point, and we already have a Rad Corp room.

Bump.

;_;

What fucked this game over was coming out when nobody had dx11 cards and being hardcore when casual shit was at its peak

Oh I actually bought this game when it came out! Fucking gem in the middle of a shitstorm is what it is. Amazing fucking game