Games about making peace not war

I've been wondering something for a while Holla Forums. In pretty much every game I've played the core mechanics often largely include fighting/killing. Sometimes all violence just
wears me out and I'd rather place a game about making peace.

What are some games that feature something like this? Games with focus on making friends of enemies and resolving conflicts without violence. Or at best having this as an option.

Memetale not welcome

Iji lets you play the game without killing a single person. Whether the ensuing consequences are the most ideal depends on who you're asking.

Postal 2.

That's literally a game made exactly for you faggot.

Why? Because it shows how shitty to base a game around it?

Metal Gear is the only military series whose goal is to achieve peace, not win wars.

In 40 years there has been no western game to ever tell the same. Meanwhile, all american kids fantasize about is going to die overseas for the glory of Israel.

Perfect game 4 U

Aside from various nation-specific soundtracks, the background music in Civ 5 when you go to war almost always is calm and somber.

They should have made the nuke so that the attacked city would play the same sound effect of screaming people it usually plays when attacked by enemy units, only for the screaming to abruptly stop once the bomb explodes.

Like this user here I also would recommend the Sims 2.

Because like all gay culture, Memetale revolves around justifying sodomy. Deviants use art univocally; their every message, expression and context has the goal to:

1. Disculpate
2. Embellish and
3. Relativize

The natural disgust that stems from using the anus, which is a system to deliver feces, as a mimicry of the vagina. But nothing ever will surpass that natural disgust, and gay culture literally goes mad to try and deny it.

Not convinced yet? Try removing any reference to sodomy, actual or potential, in a degenerate piece of art: suddenly it tells nothing new or smart, just platitudes stolen from relativism and cheap goodfeels literature.

Sims has no conflicts besides "arguments" that have no meaning. Painfully bad AI, shitty game code, and over-sanitized, inoffensive subject matter = bad game. That said I've played modded Sims3 to death.

Please post proof that this is the agenda. I only care because you're being autistic and attributing things to it that are not true. It does not revolve around justifying sodomy. Therefore you get challenged to prove your statement.

Reminder you can only use the game itself to back up what the game revolves around. And it has to be concrete proof.

Why even go on 8ch if you're a shitlib? I genuinely don't understand this. Is it because this is the "edgy" place to be?

Kill yourself

(Heiled)

Masochism.

Weak bait.

Don't be a faggot in front of everyone and entertain him. ENTERTAIN US.

Harvest Moon franchise, very comfortable games. Tons of games that play differently. Start with the Original, Friends of Mineral of Town or 64/Back to Nature then go from there if you like them.

I don't get it either.

gendertale is bunch of bullshit faggotry for furry diaperwearing losers.
It's homosuck lite.

So does metal gear. Naked raiden, quiet's bikini, kojicuck pushes sexual perversion into your throat.

Eat shit, leftist.

You either completely misread his post or are a shitty troll.

This is why other people have to spoonfeed you your own arguments, and you still can't do it.

Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons and Animal Crossing are all very comfy games. No violence or killing.

How is this even supposed to be relevant? Maybe you just can't into english. Either way fuck off retard.

Can you faggots ever reply to the right people?

Faggot, furry, genderfluid, fanbase speaks volumes for memetale.
What's worse horse fuckers or homosucktale faggots?

Go back to cuckchan.

Horsefuckers are a suspect CIA plant
Undertale I don't know

Maybe if redditurds and tumblr faggots like you stopped going there and moderating it.

Liberals, everyone.

Ayy lmao

Yes, exactly like I said in the previous post, which–like all the others–you were too retarded to be able to read. This is how liberals actually behave.

Why are you falseflagging as a Holla Forumsack anyway? Nobody who goes to Holla Forums acts as irrational as you do, so its obvious you're just trying to make them look bad.

Checked
He might not be a lib but he is a giant faggot.

SAD

Nigger, I don't give a shit about your opinion on undertale is shit. I want to know OP's justification why undertale should be not mentioned while talking about pacifistic games. I hope it's more than 'it's shit' or 'tumblrites are obsessed with it'. Because honestly there's not much you can do with pacifism, other than treat as a puzzle, speech check, a non-lethal weapon that you will use like a lethal one, or avoiding combat through stealth.

Reported. You’re either too stupid to post here or a troll who shouldn’t be anyway.

Not him, but he's trying to make one logical leap that just because gay & lesbian couples that people are repulsed by anal, the popular way for gays to fug. Which isn't it, because there's only one outright hard gay couple amongst the lesbians and implied relationships.

I think the problem is somewhat different - it's too easy for the minority of Holla Forums who played it, and too recommended by friends for the majority of Holla Forums. It's the perfect storm and sets off a lot of alarm bells for /vpol/ that still remember Bioshock Infinite. In addition to the game being preachy because it was designed for babies to play, it's also very libtard - robots having gender issues, women having identity crises to be manly or deny anime, the king who was cucked to death, special needs skeletons, and a main villain who's an edgehog are all things that tumblr would write. Combine that with a metanarrative plot that tries too hard, it just tries to do too much with too little.

That doesn't stop Holla Forums and /christian/ saying it's propaganda, but it's more likely from incompetence, like Occam's Razor.

Dishonored got a lot of flak for its binary and artificial morality system. But a low chaos run is literally being thrown into a situation where everyone is at each other's throats and making everything turn out okay through the sheer force of your moralfaggotry. You're not even required to do 100% non-lethal to get that ending.

Someone thinks about the pooper a bit too much

The only straight relationship is a mess.
King (Patriarchy) is a gaint pussy wiped faggot who is cucked to death.
A fat bisexual dyke(most like tumbler yet they hate her) is to blame for everything yet is the good guy
Genderless GOOK is the main protag the only white person is evil and sans turned out to be Ness

That has absolutely nothing to do with what I asked for. Why even reply to me when you don't even read my post?

Get the fuck out.

You this part of this post:
>Nigger, I don't give a shit about your opinion on undertale is shit. I want to know OP's justification why undertale should be not mentioned while talking about pacifistic games.
You're not OP, I want op's explanation why he doesn't want to include undertale in a discussion of pacifism games. Not an opinion why undertale is shit, I know it's shit.

Holla Forums, I know you're behind this.

Hmm.

Why does it matter if OP replies? Most of the time it's either low-quality bait that he's trying to test if it lasts half the day, or he's abandoned the conversation because he thinks it's not going to be fun.

PROTIP only Holla Forums says "shitlib", as well as "mudslime" and similar cringeworthy epithets

I never asked for OP to reply so why are you responding to me? Are you ACTUALLY not even reading the posts you reply to?

Im sure its impossible for someone to see Holla Forums say something, and then start using it themselves in order to make Holla Forums look bad. Something Holla Forums has been proven to do for years now.

is Holla Forums finally done talking about that gimmick of the month piece of shit? finally.

What is wrong with sodomy?

Because it seems incredibly arbitrary to exempt that game when talking about pacifism games unless you think the game is shit, be it's gameplay or it's 'agenda'. Even if it has a pozzed agenda or shit gameplay you shouldn't exempt it since you can still compare how it it's pacifism mechanics compare to other games pacifism mechanics. Really it comes off as butthurt over a shitty vidga game made in game maker.

fallout new vegas the main game mechanic is foraging and scrapping, and the main plot is a political one and can be solved politically.
there are combat mechanics but they are not good

in black and white 1/2 you can go evil by conquering enemy cities, or good by making your city so great that the enemy's people join you willingly
war was more fun though

Okay faggot, let's go over this line by line. Have a (you), because I'm bored.

This is a correlation between gay culture and the sexual methods of gay culture. Unless you explain the correlation, this is their gateway into the argument.

The degenerates making games these days use games as a soapbox to strawman and correlate their philosophies into context, whether through fictitious examples or point to the real world. Thus, using strategies like cultural marxism, a pipe is not a pipe in art - it's a representation of patriarchal imperialism to imbue white cis guilt, in a manner of speaking.

Because normalfags aren't gay, being abhorred by the gay subplots in this game is a reflexive response because we're being shoved all this cultural marxist crap to accept faggotry, in order for them to be normalfags.

If you made the couples straight in the story instead, all the hype around Undertale would be gone around the relationships.

If you're looking for proof from Toby Fox, no sane man would be interviewed by the Mary Sue for extra shilling. He may be part of (((the cult))), small chance he's blending in for an extra buck.

reported

You should all fucking kill yourselves. This thread is exactly why Holla Forums is becoming more shit.

Bingo, what else is new on Holla Forums? The puzzles to solve fights may be slightly better than SMT's conversation system, but not by much - you can still guess odds what a demon might like to hear, but doing the same solution for an enemy type 30 times is repetitive. If there's something to take away from Undertale and shmups like Ikaruga and Touhou, it's that you can have engaging gameplay by not firing at all and waiting out the firing pattern, if you want. The problem is the game acting too judgemental just because the game's too easy unless you pick a bone with sans, in which exit right after sans dies, the game won't care.

If you really expect for an SJW to say "THIS MEANS THIS" and out themselves, I don't know what to tell you. The greatest bait SJWs have is interpretation, because they're all english majors and they expect everyone to follow their logic. Everyone who doesn't, and can't think for themselves, is subject to subliminal brainwashing into becoming pozzed drones. This is why Holla Forums acts the way that does, and I'm spoonfeeding you why you get obtuse replies like this: . If you don't care, whatever.

See this is the type of post I wanted from op, anyway, I think one of the biggest issues with pacifism mechanics is when you get down to the brass tacks they're all puzzles, skill checks, a normal weapon that does 'safe kills' or just dodging shit. Make no mistake dodging shit does take skill and possible to make a game around it, but you can make a game bout killing and dodging shit as well.

How many replies do you want? You're clearly only doing this for attention now that you have literally read only one line of my post. Give me an honest answer, how many replies are you hoping to get?

good job derrailing your own shit thread op

his question was answered in the first post anyway, iji's playable on modern computers with the 1.7 update and it's still great

You could go for a /gsg/ tier title and try and be a technical pacifist, just making your country flourish and making alliances to avoid wars.

You need to understand that conflict is inherently necessary for the survival of anything. You cannot have peace without violence, or the threat thereof. They didn't create the term Pax Romana for nothing.

Reminder that the lack of faith in anything spiritual is what is allowing for the destruction of everything around you.

I'm assuming you're talking about The Line. The problem with that game is that in theory the idea of having different ways to interact with what's around you, like shooting to disperse a crowd instead of killing them or the like, all go against the entire idiot decision of the developers forcing you to do shit. You cannot avoid using White Phosphorous because the devs want you to feel like shit for using it, so even if you decide not to use it, you're basically stopped dead into your tracks. You cannot avoid killing the Iranians in the beginning, even though your squad mate is literally trying to convince them you're no threat, just because the game doesn't want you to. For all the elaborate and cool PTSD set pieces, you never get the feel that the game wants you to stop playing it, it just wants you to think you're horrible for enjoying virtual violence when the game itself is telling you it's okay to do so. Even fucking Far Cry 4 has the decency of rewarding you if you do what you're asked instead of whatever prompt the game gives you.

thats exactly why I hate spec ops and I hate that everyone gives such a shitty unironic TPS such praise for doing what MGS1 did but better back in 98

As many (you)'s you're going to give. :^)

Literally, this conversation is just you. No wonder OP hates Undertale.

Yeah no fucking shit. Being part of a conversation requires you to listen first.

Because I don't give a shit about a faux retro memegame riddled with furries and current year morals

So you're just fucking butthurt at a shitty game, and the fact you fucking mentioned it in the OP caused the whole thread to derail about whither or not undertail is pushing a gay agenda. Seriously, if you don't want to talk about shit you don't like then don't fucking mention it.

MGS2, 3, & 4 does it the best, offering it as a kind of "weapon tree". Doing a pacifist run does little to the plot, but you shrink a lot of your weapon pool to do the job at hand, making it a bit of a challenge run, mixed with the fun of an easter egg.

It's a bit overused, yeah, and I think it would be better for games to encourage other challenge gimmicks, like speedrunning. A Metroid game where you'd have only an hour to play the game a la Majora's Mask would be pretty dope.

Fuck off.

Just because I'm not debunking your carefully-worded statement doesn't mean I don't have a gorillion questions why a simple opinion is making you so angry that you'd attack anyone that even remotely understands him. If you hate Holla Forums & /christian/ that much, why are you here?

Hey, I didn't make a thread that got derailed into talking about a game I hated, you did. I'm just giving you advice for this shit not to happen in future.

What opinion? I attacked a fucking statement and even gave reasons why, retard.

If you wanna go back even further I think there was Cannon Fodder that did it even earlier. Not as poignant but you still get to see all the names of the men you couldn't save and the amount of casualties you caused.

The thread was about pacifism. You'd have to be retarded not to think it would eventually devolve into Undertale faggotry. I was hoping I'd get some worthwhile discussion before that happened.

Oh also
Kill yourself.

I don't necessarily agree. Yeah, there's nothing original about their material because they derive from others. I also agree that gay content feels romanticized and insincere. I'm not a fan because it's all about making them feel good as opposed to improving themselves. On the other hand, all artists derive from other content to create better material. No idea is original, it's just a combination of other ideas.

However, I'll take your advice to heart. I can't attack a brother of mine because they always give good advice.

It happened within 7 posts, that's less than a tenth of the fucking thread, if you didn't mention it would be longer than that. And at best would be shitting on how shallow said mechanics are instead of it's pushing an agenda.

Chulip is about tricking hikkikomoris into coming out of their rooms and kissing them to help them gain the confidence to face life
All of this is training to build your own confidence enough to send a love letter to a girl you like
can be fucking weird

So you want a hugbox full of lies and other subversive degeneracy? If someone starts being annoying, lying, slandering and/or being generally a scumbag then you call them out and tell them to fuck off with it.

All the derailing was caused by that dumbass pretending to be from Holla Forums and idiots replying to him

Sounds pretty gay tbh I'll check it out

My friend, you got BTFO.

LA Noire. As a cop, you get to keep the peace by either solving cases or shooting all the niggers in LA.

Okay, if nothing I said counts as "proof" for a fictitious game about ideals, what would?

UNDERSHIT IS NOT A VIDEO GAME

I could say that H2O dissolves flesh, that doesn't mean I gave you proof that it dissolves flesh. You fucking absolute piece of shit. Also why are you quoting those 2 posts? The only thing you're doing is showing that you got BTFO. That's a statement right fucking there.

Just never post again, you are clearly the dumbest motherfucker alive.

jesus fucking christ
as if we needed more proof that the anti-tumblrtale niggers were worse than the faggots in the few generals for the game ever were

Okay champ. Enjoy your next Undertale themed gay sex orgy

you sound like the biggest liberal pussy