Over 2 hour long call of duty single player retrospective

What's worse. World at war was probably the most anti-war call of duty. Even superbunnyhop isn't this cuck or stupid.

I'm not even Holla Forums but This is ignorant as fuck.

[email protected]/* */ was the best CoD. All downhill from there. The only one that was ambitious enough to try and demonstrate that the war wasn't just a fun little romp, but sickeningly brutal and depraved, without trying to be edgy like SpecOps: The Line. Atmosphere was excellent in that game. No other CoD ever got close.

World at War was the closest to a WW2 horror game. There wasn't mass murder of civillians or anything but it felt extremely cruel and mean. Most of the battles end with soldiers surrendering and getting cut down or wounded missing limbs all over the place.

The soundtrack also gave it a nightmarish and depressing quality to the game.

Can someone explain to me why WaW triggers SJWs?

Because it has white men being bad ass, which, even though they're killing nazis, is still too apalling for them.

Probably because you can burn people to death with a flamethrower and there's a scene where a prisoner gets his head cut off with a katana. I don't remember much else about the story except for some pretty boring missions where you play as the Russians and they tried to recreate the magic of the sniping level in Modern Warfare but it wasn't as good, as well as a level where you played as a tank that was resoundingly average.

Multiplayer was okay aside from everyone and their moms using MP40s, there were maybe one or two people per match trying to use semi autos or bolt actions and everyone else was yoloing around with an MP40.

COD1's singleplayer is still the best.

I remember those days. Anyone who used stopping power on an MP40 was a certified moron. That shit could kill in 3 hits even suppressed at long distances. The most fun I had with SMGs was Tommy gun suppressed with sleight of hand. That shit worked absurdly well. PPSh with double tap always fun too.

Didn't even waste my time on it. Nazi zombies all day every day.

Its just another armchair critic who is pretty much a walking pretentious thesaurus, what else is new?

Eugh. It was okay. Pretty repetitive but not a bad way to kill time with three friends.

It's better if you play mods/custom maps. Default maps get stale really quickly.

Holy shit. This guy now is now crying racism over Somalia being portrayed as a shitty place to live in call of duty. What a cuck.

Those were some of the most autistic server hosts ever. I don't know why they didn't just play Red Orchestra or some shit.

I played it on xbox back then. I picked it up for dirt cheap recently on PC and god damn is the multiplayer great, especially the servers with the high jump. Quite literally adds a whole new dimension to the gameplay

Anyone else think the supposed Call of Duty: WWII leak is legitimate?

Is there a more obnoxious species than the American trying to signal "intellect" through hating his own society?

It is everyone. Auto-chauvinism is the most disgusting and most trait of all pseudo-intellectuals. It is even worse in poorer countries.

Somalia is one of the worst shitholes on the planet and even other niggers hate Somalis. They're the niggers of niggers.

You can make a drinking game out of every time he said hyper toxic masculinity. He somehow ties transgenderism with call of duty black ops 2.

Thank God nationalism is making a comeback.

COD1 potrayed things really well. The Soviet Campaign actually felt right since your comrades were being forced to fight by your higher ups. Then the desperate battle as each one dies out. Only thing missing is the canibalism.

Brits were very fun. Big sense of humor and very very fun weapons. It felt just a bit more jolly.

Burgers were more serious but it felt like a constant progress rather than cruel desperate fighting like with the Soviets.

I haven't played WAW but it prolly isn't as fun.

CoD will never have as good soundtrack as Medal of Honor.
deal with it

This is the same autistic SJW piece of shit that thinks F.E.A.R 3 was sexist because Alma being pregnant and dying triggered him.
Why are you making eceleb threads OP?
Why are you giving this nigger views when he monetizes his shit?

This faggot defends Fallout 4