Safe Space Games

Why is no one talking about this 11/10 GOAT game. It's going to come out for the PS4, Xbox One and the Switch I hope. Being on the Switch would INSTANTLY make it better than the other ports!! I mean wow, I bet it's going to be the next Chrono Trigger it looks amazing. I can't believe you total plebs haven't been discussing this awesome game to death!!!
Ugh
Post CURRENT YEAR vidya and let's trash the fuck out of them

Other urls found in this thread:

equidev.net/
twitter.com/sprakledev
youtube.com/watch?v=svSsbbAnuTA
archive.is/E1a3r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does anyone notice that every single song by rebecca sugar is exactly the same? As an sjw she's incapable of hearing that every song is just a slightly different speed of the only one she's ever made.

B-But user!!! Ukelele is easy to learn!!!! Give her a chance! You shitlord!!

how?

I want to gas the gems.

Life is suffering. All I want is a comfy RPG with action commands. One that isn't also propaganda.

Why is it every tumblr trash game always is an RPG?

It may be difficult to imagine but it is in fact the only genre they know.

This art direction looks awful.

Its has a containment thread, likes is a strong word.

How about platformers, shooters or action games?

How? Certainly they know what Mario and Zelda are, they can't at least make a platformer or something?

hard to fit in giant cut-out portraits and paragraphs of pointless dialogue in a platformer.

I FUCKING HATE UKELELES

I guess you have a point. Also steven universe is the most cancerous thing I have ever attempted to watch.

Zelda is an RPG in their minds.

Without fail, they ruin everything they appropriate. And, of course it would be ukulele as it has about the same juvenile entry level as bongos. Now, there's something absolutely irredeemable.

it "likes" SU the same way Holla Forums "likes" Overwatch.

So, Holla Forums does like SU?

wait
was that some mario and luigi gameplay i saw?

No, it's the inoperable cancer retained from 4chan, everybody outside the general can't take the show seriously and mock the people that do enjoy it (rightfully so, I tried watching about 5 episodes of that garbage, fucking waste of time).

Sure, why not?
Adventure time rips off LoZ and Toejam & Earl.
Y2K (aka hipster numale RPG) rips off Paper Mario and MAYBE a bit of Shadow Hearts' combat.
Even the best game based on any of these shit cartoons (What if Adventure Time was an anime?) plays almost exactly like Kingdom Hearts.
Why the fuck do I know all these useless facts?

It looks cute

Isn't that what can be said about every game today?
all things that don't make a game good. It's all sprinkles, no ice cream

Have you been to Holla Forums recently? Almost every thread starts off as, or quickly becomes a Holla Forums thread.

good.

From that tiny amount of footage it looks like it might be good though
Who knows if the studio will be able to pull it off though, it looks like small shovelware titles are all they've really done

As a teacher I've had to deal with every dumb fucking fad and show kids from kindergarten to year 6 talk about every day. Not once have I heard any of them mention this show, literally only people I knew who watched it was a fat SJW girl who was in the same University course as me.

The show is clearly made for 20-30 year old tumblrcunts that still haven't reached maturity.

I think it might be because I'm sick, but I actually almost just threw up watching that.

Play South Park then.

Why are SJWs allowed to make a game/cartoon starring a straight white male and it is okay, but when non-SJW do it, it is problematic?

Making a whitetrash game is the same thing of an SJW as it is making a niggertrash game for a non-SJW.

The worst fucking instrument.
If I wanted high pitch screeching 4-string instrument that actually sounded good I'd go with violins.

We don't have a wall to keep the redditors out.

And how is SP propaganda?
That's as anti-PC as you can get.

stick of truth is just hours upon hours of endless fanservice along with potentially some anti-censorship messages depending on your region

Because the white male protagonist in question is the most obnoxious, pansy ass, retarded, emasculated, fat faggot they could make, who contributes nothing and always gets his ass saved by the strong lesbians and has no fighting prowess to speak of. His fucking poo in the loli girlfriend can hold her own better than him.

Why am I not surprised something so disgusting came from subhuman garbage?

Subject matter aside, the game looks objectively like shit.

you forgot a couple more things

I heard that YIIK also rips off elements of Wild Arms. I'm mad on multiple fronts.

I can look past many things here, even the retardedly pretentious name. But the one things that makes my blood boil is the beta-ass hipster protagonist with his retarded sense of style.
It's so fucking tacky and in-your-face and so out of place for everything else I just can't.

Fair enough but at least it didn't used to be associated with cucks.

Same thing with the Adventure Time, kids absolutely loathe it. The only ones who like it are brain dead stoners in their 20's.

Man, something about the fact that (((Sugar))) chose to do the characters in a Disney's Steamboat Willy style, but with that awful color palette from the show makes it that much more annoying.

I'm pretty sure the hipster crowd is exactly who they want, and thus opted to cater to them with that sort of protagonist. I have to wonder how many of the hipster shits that bought it even plan to play it, or simply bought it because it was directed at them. Mostly because I've actually seen people at multimedia stores around where I live look for particular games and admit they're not even going to play them, or games they like, and just want them on the shelf for "hipster cred."

Also saddened that Kikuta is now stuck with that fucking game on his resume, but I suppose work is work, and unfortunately he and some other classic era composers seem stuck having to do indie work lately to pay the bills (as if bigger budget devs aren't asking them to compose as much).

I didn't see anything that feels like Killer7 in this trailer, he better stop comparing K7 to this hipster shit.

I should get on that.

Nah, you messed up. It's "Killer7 EarthBound Hipster Hybrid Heaven", as in this game too, apparently. But I think the notion there was to string as many games as they could together, even if they felt Hybrid Heaven needed a modifier (as if Earthbound and Killer 7 already appeal to hipsters anyhow). Also that "Earthbound for grown-ups" line, as if Earthbound doesn't have adult fans or would somehow be embarrassing for an adult to admit to liking (but YIIK wouldn't be). Got to remember that "journalists" double as shills.

If you do get ahold of that book, try translating the damn thing into an English PDF if you can.

WHY

equidev.net/

because the horsefucker dev stopped giving a shit

because it's garbage?

Because it's shit no one likes you bronies.
That said, I suppose Hasbro just doesn't want a MLP game. I heard they tend to cease and desist any form of fan vidya. Wasn't there mobile shit also? I thought there was one where they charged 40$ for an ultimate horse or some shit.

anytime a horsucker tried making a game they would get angry letters from Jewbro threatening legal action.

Why no one made a game that panders to the SJWs and the Tumblrinas, only so they could later, when the refund period is over, reveal themselves as an "Alt-Right biggot"?
Money + Sweet Tears

Probably for the best, really.

aw wut

>twitter.com/sprakledev
no he isn't

embed 4u

What about regular show? Do kids watch that or am i a manchild for liking it?

Why am i not surprised?

post green lolis

I wonder if there will be rape?
Also I had no idea what this shit show was, but this guy covers how fucking shit it is and is pretty red pilled.
Normaly hate youtube fag but this guy covers that gay shit and even triggred them and made this video afterwords youtube.com/watch?v=svSsbbAnuTA

She's literally a jewish rug muncher who makes gay propaganda for kids.

ooh hes redpilled how cool. does he also smoke?

Why don't you ask him in the comments user.

i dont feel like making a youtube account. i figured youd maybe be able to tell me by going by if his semen tastes like tobacco or not since youre so familiar with it

I didn't know it carried over, guess you have a lot of experience. I'll do you a solid and just ask user ;)

well your mom tells me my cum tastes like pepperoni, its not hard to figure out

Wouldn't it make you a manchild if kids did watch it?

She also tells me how tiny it is, like tiny pizza roll. Must be living off the hotpockets.

Well if SU and AT are aimed at adult people to convey some sort of propaganda and RS is just a kids show that can also be enjoyed by adults then i would be safe right?

No
Because you're watching a kids show
That's like barely a step above bronies

It never ceases to amaze just how pathetically infantile these leftist faggots are. Jesus christ.

Well shit.
Recommend me a nice show for adults so i can stop being a manchild.

I haven't watched a whole lot of it but Animals is ok

Actually you know what fuck that now that I'm thinking about shows with shit budgets starring animal people, go watch Bojack Horseman

Pelevin is great if you treat him as comedy author, like Douglas Adams or Terry Pratchett.

Honestly you guys should look for the translation of "S.N.U.F.F." and "Anti-aircraft codices of Al-Efesbi", those are much more relevant to this site's political discourse. "S.N.U.F.F." in particular has such gems as future feminists raising age of consent to 46 and future LGBT getting renamed to GULAG.

Hasbro is retarded, but we should be thankful that this means 1 less shitty franchise that gets a video game you disgusting horsefucker

I'd seen the videos posted here last year. Isn't he an user? or are you shilling your own videos?

He's from Holla Forums at the very least

I only care for the Pokemon.

wow this reminds me of another shitty TV show game made by insufferably Jewish liberal faggots that fanboys will shill.

So who watches the show now? Plebbit?

Holy fuck she's ugly.

Holla Forums and Tumblr

I thought Holla Forums banned SU to /sugen/, or are we talking 4/co/?

the show creators?

I don't understand why anybody would get so upset about video games. I mean, goddamn, it's a video game.

You know doing that whole "we show the game's wireframe and then add textures and details until we reach the finished product" thing is a really bad idea when it seriously looks like you've just skipped a layer at the end.

How does an adult look like a Kid. Im not even saying like baby face which a lot of people have. She looks like a CHILD and even talks like one too. The way her face looks with her emotions and her dress style. FUUUUUUUCK,

How are you even in question about this?
Fluoride and xenogens in the water, food and air.

I know i know, but for some reason it still angers me.

Where have you been since 2007? Did you miss shit like adult coloring books, safe spaces, colleges getting rooms full of stuff to "feel safe", the uptick in adult baby shit, the campaign for freedom from speech? The last seven or so years has been infantalizing for lefty idiots.

STEVEN IS A FUCKING JEW
How can you dense motherfuckers not see the afro?

Hopefully this will never happen.

He doesn't have beard, yarmulke or payot.

He's half alien space rock and half burnout loser human. all of his shit traits came from his 'mother', just like jew genes

neither do any of the Seinfeld characters

There is, it just got changed due to D&C.

Anger rising.

Christ, if I heard that voice over the mic I would just leave the game right away.
If she hates what I like and wants all this endless stupid horseshit why am I obligated to tolerate her?
The answer is I'm not so she can fuck off.

Is it just me or do people from Arizona have a tendency to say "I'm from Arizona" when they post here.

Because I say it all the time
Also, Bad Dragon is located in our state and I'm pretty sure they make all the dildos in a nondescript workshop located in a cluster of industrial buildings near Metrocenter. Now you know.

Is… is this comedy?

I would assume most don't, but you'd never know because they don't say it.

It is, but only because I have no more tears to shed.

Doubt he comes to Holla Forums seems more like a Holla Forumsfag or at least a Holla Forumsfag.

I just wanted to know what these tumblerrinas were swallowing over the years. See what made them tic and trigger.

leftists

how important is your name?

It's not.

Video really doesn't need to be any longer then that.

don't fucking compare hipsters to tomboys i fucking hate you so much right now

What's up with leftist games and fucked color palletes?

many of them are legitimately insane and probably never heard a peep of color theory in art school.

they all just copy each other, its why they all do they shitty noses noodle arms because one popular tumblrite did it, sot hey all do

archive.is/E1a3r

No wait, here's an archive.

One of the musicians is a tranny.

pony shit is so 2013
when will you people move on

jesus christ

I hate it because cucks and nerd gurlz appropiated it, not because of your autistic reasons.

I'm gonna play devils advocate and say he has a better reason than you do. You just hate it because people you don't like use it, the other guy hates it because it sounds like actual instrumental feces.

welcome to Holla Forums

They're one step below the daily show, which only edges it out because they rig their interviews.

Cucks and nerd gurlz "appropriated" it because it's a noskill instrument that's highly portable and complements their atonal excuse for singing and produces a feelgood innocent sort of vibe that resonates with their desire to remain children forever. It's a boring instrument that sounds like garbage and has less subtlety than the triangle.
"But I only hate it because people I hate like it"
Gas yourself pleb

What other games use the same type of cell shading as this. I like the way it looks but I wouldn't play it.

hipster garbage

El Shaddai pulls of the look better than probably anything before or since.

But this actually looks pretty good. Just because SU is made by an ugly tumblr girl doesn't change the gameplay.

eh, it's just a higher budget attack the light. there's no hype for this game anywhere, so it's gonna be dead in the water on release

Reminder that sjws have no logical reason to like Steven Universe

If anyone wants I could find some caps of the gigantic salt waves Tumblr produced when the show/cast did something they find "offensive", like having a thinly-veiled conservative character that's not portrayed as Holla Forums's wet dream.

Nice reading.

every
fucking
time

WAIT. I'M FUCKING STUPID THAT I NEVER NOTICED THIS
AT AROUND :11, SHE STARTS RUBBING HER HANDS. HOLY SHIT
She's half Jewish

Where do you fags come from?

Holy fuck, that's Rebecca Sugar? I've never seen a picture of her before. I knew she was a degenerate asshole but I never knew she was a 12 year old jewish boy

sage

So I take it you want to revive this five day old thread then?

look at the comments below on the video. you welcome.

OY VEY THAT'S ANTI-SEMITIC

I wonder how many people are fucking sick of seeing this thread.

Jeez, I feel like I unironically advertised this game. Somebody pay me.

you know that everyone wants to see that, nigger. why did you even wait to be asked?

The only good thing that's come out of Steven Jewiverse is E;R's videos.