What are the best video games from the 00s

What are the best video games from the 00s

Minecraft officially released in 2011, but it was in alpha before then, so…

…so an unfinished game has no business being considered among the best of that decade?

If you look at sales, Minecraft is one of the top 5 most profitable games ever made. That's definitely a candidate for "best"

Be more subtle. Nobody is going to believe that a human being could be that stupid.

Well a notoriously bad game isn't going to get any sales, you know

One of the greatest of all time.

No Man's Sky.
Watch Dogs.
AssCreed XXXX

AND I WILL ALWAYS LOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Oh man, I just played through that again. God I love that game.

I wish i could love banjo tooie, the thing i really hated about that game was how many different moves you'd get and if you stopped playing the game for about a month or so you'd come back and forget how to do a specific move or forget what the most of the moves did/do or when the right time to use them were

just because a hyped game turns out mediocre doesn't mean its bad. try playing an actually bad fucking game like starforge

I don't have a reaction picture retarded enough to capture the scope of your mental defects, so have an old screen grab.

and whats your point? the game was marketed wrong. doesn't make it a terrible game just a terrible company. its a little walking simulator like an older game called noctis IV

shit it resembles a really old game called noctis IV

Hey, justify that buyers remorse however you like, I won't judge.
I am judging you though.

the game

I missed this

yeah no, that game was shit.

Shadow of the Colossus
Morrowind
UT2004

The GTA Renderware trilogy
Half-Life 2's mods
SimCity 4
Mafia
Jedi Outcast
Battlefield 1942
Call of Duty 4
Burnout 3
Soul Calibur 2

I liked playing the last level in beautiful katamari, because you can go all the way to space and roll up your old constellations.

Angband 2.9.0 and up.

I want to go back

Trips

shamefur dispray

This is all blatantly false except the grinding. Imagine was SMT inside and out, far more faithful to the series' roots and far richer in gameplay than the crap we get today.

too bad the scaling is stupid right after you break 3000 meters and right after you get off of the Earth
they were too lazy to make in-between stages

they could've had you roll up entire realistically-sized cities and forests and mountains all over the world before moving onto rolling up the continents
you could've even rolled up the coral reefs and had more than 1 underwater level if more effort were put into the sequel, katamari forever

and they had planes bigger than Hawaii's smallest main island(and bigger contrails) in beautiful katamari and katamari forever too in the part where you roll up the earth's continents

and WHY did you go straight up to 1000000 kilometers so soon after reaching 10000 kilometers?

Im just happy I had this great of an escape back then as a kid

If I had to play the games out today I would have probably stopped being a coward and offed myself

it would have saved me the disappointment of finding out it never gets better

This qualifies for an underage ban, where are the hotpockets?

NMS didn't even have the same appeal to me as Noctis. They actually attempted to make things feel alien with Noctis.

Fuck, I just lost.

It hurts. I really miss strong modding scenes and when people had interest in it rather than goddamn DLC faggotry.

You can just never leave.
Ignore the future. Close yourself in your room, play old games and ignore the new games until you die.

/thread

In the future, I wonder how many will know the story of the true patriot.

Is there a list of good pre-2007 games sorted by genre? That would be swell.

This would be like shooting fish in a barrel.

I've never EVER found a modern video game better than pic related. Probably Driver from 1999, but that's not 00's.

Stop being a kike.

you are a bad troll, your punishment will be analic fisting

shit taste

Only one RTS. At least it was good one.