Pirates versus ninjas

Who had better games? pirates or ninjas?

Ninjas, no one really makes pirate games.

hey

But they make games for pirates, HEY-YOOOOO.

Pirates:

Ninjagos:

Any that I'm missing?

Where does this shitty meme come from?

But very few, or at least that I know of.

Add tenchu and a million RPGs with a ninja class to the ninja list.

I got into the Sea of Thieves Alpha for Saturday. I'll let you guys know if it's shit.

to be honest I have no idea, it was always there.

UHH THATS A SAMURAI, DEAN…

It makes no sense. Pirates are ubiquitous sea raiders from across the world, ninjas are just Japanese spies. There are Japanese pirates, but there aren't Turkish ninjas.

It's supposed to be one of those childish power level contests but with real life things.

But surely if it was a childish power level contest the logical choice would be vikings riding dinosaurs versus pirates in tanks, right?

the portuguese

Shinobi

t. a scurvy landlubber

Nioh has both pirates and ninjas. In fact you can be a pirate and a ninja at the same time.

I really wish this game wasn't a buggy piece of shit so I could enjoy it more. Really good when it's good though.

Oh absolutely. I mean it's not like there are four+ sequels each bringing new features and each one in turn patched, fanpatched and modded to hell and back. Unplayable / 10.

Goemon is a ninja. Ninja games are the best. Case closed.

Hey, might have changed since I last played It. Last time I was using a fan patch that allowed you to walk diagonally but for some reason also made you have no collision box so you just noclipped through everything.

Mini Ninjas.

Those really don't count though.

Well you got me to check up on it. There seems to be heaps more going on for the games in the way of mods than last I looked. Guess I'll give it the 'ol reinstall.

Just bear in mind that you're looking for Age of Pirates suprmod (supermod and gentlemen of fortune are also fine but distinct and several GBs smaller from suprmod) if you're into younger sisters, Pirates of the Caribbean (modded) if you're into smooth gameplay, AoP2 (modded obviously) if you're into doing fuck all and roaming about and Corsair/Корсары if you want a superior experience and can into snowscrawl.

And that's just one series. So, no one even mentioned say Gloriana, Port Royale, Uncharted Waters or god forbid space pirate games.

bump

The 80's.

unfortunately pirates have gotten a bum deal when it comes to vidyas. while there are plenty of excellent games revolving around or featuring playable ninjas.

No one really makes REAL ninjas

Last decent AC game. ASS CREED III HOUR LONG TUTORIAL and revelations are too bad to even mention. Gameplay is still boring as fuck, going out to the sea was the best part.
Now that was pretty nice.

Do One Piece games count as pirate or weeb game

The question was not pirate or weeb, it was pirate or ninja. And one piece is about pirates so, pirate game.

add "spess pirates" to "pirates" to round them out against the gorillion JP ninja games.

Pirates and incest? What do you imply here? I need to know.

Ninja games, hands down because ninja games have a lot more variety in gameplay and tone. For example, compare Shinobi to Ninja Gaiden to Senran Kagura. Now, think about pirates. The most creative pirate game is Skies of Arcadia, and while good, it's the exception, not the rule. Until we see a pirate game where you and your crew try to prevent a deep ocean demon from rising with DMCish combat or where crews of titty monster pirates battle to see who's the toughest bitch sailing the seven seas, ninja games will be more fun.

But the MC is both a pirate and an assassin
english genkai tokki when
team ninja pirate game when

By implication we'd then have to add the Fire Emblem games that have a Pirate class, and I'm not going down that rabbit hole.

Personally, I'm also not counting the Musou games that have ninjas or the Mortal Kombat series. And especially not fucking counting Naruto.

And in that regard, I still think the ninja games win out just due to having very few pirate games to a lot of games about ninjas or games where you creep around murdering people.

The real question to me is, vampire games or ninja games. Games where you play a vampire are pretty underrepresented in gaming, but there are some truly excellent games there. VTMB? SotN?

haah

Fuck creativity, I want to plunder shit. Not watch autistic monster girl lolis on steampunk vessels do ever more outrageously retarded things in homage to the shitty cultural artifacts Japan can't leave behind.

Pirates never had a chance, matey.

well at that point, do we start to include games featuring secret agents, assassins or warframe tennos as ninja games?

I'm not implying anything.

Well, it would be nice for you to stop shitposting and post an actual game or two.

you have an odd definition of shitposting

No, that's completely fucking stupid. Anyways poasting a space pirate game.

Good man.

i dont see how its stupid if were going by the same rules. i dont do myself any good by lying to myself

You take the red plane—you stay in pirateland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

im all for it

anybody remember a pirate game from the early 2000s where you play as the not johnny depp pirates of the caribbean guy and there are pirate zombies and you can buy different swords and pistols and kill the shop owners. there was also boat battles

I take the superior Third Position: Alchemist

Pirates: