What's the most amount of money you have spent on video games or video game related things, Holla Forums?

What's the most amount of money you have spent on video games or video game related things, Holla Forums?

I think like 300 bucks on Lego Dimensions stuff.

Ps3

Around 3k monies over the last decade (computer + ISP)

Op said vidya related things.

Hardware aside, I've probably spent over 100 $ on DotA 2 items alone, 200 might be stretching it. I don't even play anymore. ;_;

i never spend more then 20$ on a video game dataminer jew san

70$ pre-ordered medal of honor for ps3, was the worst fucking shit i have ever played, returned it next day and received 20$ for it from gamestop. never preordered a game again.

About 1k on gaming rig

I fell for the CS:GO skins meme for a little while. Nothing major just some extra steam money I had here or there in hopes of getting a Knife but I soon realized it was worse then an actually slot machine because at least with that you have the chance of getting real money.

I ended up selling a ton of my steam items and almost had enough to buy full new game until I found out you can only sell 200 steam items a year before they want you tax information to get the IRS on your ass and now I really understand why steam is so shit.

2 years ago I spent 500$ to buy a new notebook for shitposting and playing pirate vidya for the near future.

People calling a computer a rig makes me so mad.
Probably because I keep seeing it in Reddit screecaps in the LOL threads.

For vidya, $80AUD on Civ:BE. That was truly a fucking joke, and I should of seen the warning signs.
For vidya related, $500 on a binge shopping spree at a Pokemon Centre. I felt bad about it, but they were good items, and half of them were gifts to friends/siblings/relatives and some were for charity.

$75 for Dragon Quest 7 on PS1. Sadly, that's still $5 cheaper than the cost of your average AAA game up here in Canuckistan.

Excluding a PS3 and my toaster, I probably spent over 120 burgerbucks on Payday 2 DLC. Feel free to bully

Probably a toss-up between RuneScape and World of Warcraft.
I've played RuneScape for about 12 years, and 99% of that time I've had membership.
Assuming the original price of membership on a per month basis, $5, it would be $60 for a year, but then there's the GOLD PREMIER CLUB (spend more shekels, goyim) which I've bought every year they've had it, since I like to sub for a year at a time. Plus muh cosmetics.
So (7*60) + (75+86.5+73(converted from Euro)+108+80) = 842.5, so almost $850. Sheeit.

As for WoW, I only started about 3 years ago, but that's a fair bit of money as well.
$15/month for 36 months = $540, and that's not including all the money I wasted on WoW tokens (real money) to get gold for shit like the Grand Expedition Yak etc.

Pic related is my Steam account, I've put several hundred dollars into it, mostly from sales.

Better pic.

Apologies, looks like I spent far more than I thought on a lot of other bullshit.

league of legends probably
How easy is it to sell an account?

Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 was pretty fucking expensive.

spent a few thousand on professional broadcast monitors.

Oh well, gold star for effort.

I don't even look at it as bait, I look at it as a joke. Game came out barely a month ago and nobody remembers it.

But muh Zelda killer :DD

I've also put probably ~$1.5k at least into my desktop, maybe closer to $2k overall, with all the peripherals and the few upgrades I've done.

woah

ironically it wasn't even zelda that killed it. It was fucking everything else that absolutely destroyed the game and forever sealed it into irrelevance as a wikipedia stub.

mechanical keyboard for 100€+
Diablo 3 + RoS bundle - 80€
Sound Blaster Audigy FX - 40€

Fugg. That reminds me, I need to look up my TF2 backpack worth.
I've not actually spent this much money in TF2, I've traded for a lot.
**I did waste $40 on buds once, and $15 on Bill's Hat when it was that expensive.
Still have the Bill's, but traded the buds and some keys for an Australium flame thrower, then sold that on the Steam Community Market for money that I spent on games.**

I bought the Onimusha 3 katana controller for i think a hundred bux; pretty sure it came with the game, but i don't clearly remember anymore.

Wow I fucked up the spoilers. Time to KMS.

It did? I only recall Holla Forums mocking the game, and then EVERYBODY just stopped talking about it. Ass Defect: Androgynia had more discussion going on by virtue of bring a piece of shit.

Speaking of, I want more memes mocking the new Gas Erect. We need another cyclical thread.

>>>/halfchan/

5,000 on MN9

Not to mention how blatantly it was a SJW game, to the point where even the retards at reddit were able to see right through it.

Please be bait.

Some friends of mine are loving this game, apparently. Generally they're pretty based, but them and some other friends look past SJW shit in vidya that keeps me away.
I can't put up with shit writing.

At least it came with the game this time.

Not to mention Play Asias inability to release it on time and their fucking shitty shipping costs, only further compounded by duty fees.

Easily the single biggest non-hardware vidya purchase, but my Vita probably set me back more.

Holy shit.
Is she your waifu, user?

$90 on a PAL Dreamcast copy of Shenmue 2 when it came out.

I'd post a receipt but I don't want my info out there.

Source?
Also, most money spend on vidya I imagine is on one of those flashcards for the DS. Aside from that I think I spend at least 1200 dollars on my gaming rig over the years.

Now I would understand if this was some obscure title only /a/ would know but this shit exploded everywhere when it came out.

i've probably spent hundreds on food to eat while playing videogames
And more than I'd like to admit gambling on tf2

I probably spent a good $400 on Ps1,ps2, gamecube, n64 games I never will play.

Not counting shit like consoles, computer parts, or buying a couple games at once since those are pretty boring and obvious, I think the most would be $90 bucks for Steel Battalion, the controller, and a copy of the PvP only expansion/sequel in one bundle off ebay. Unfortunately the servers had long since been down when I got it so I never got to try out the multiplayer.

Same here. Waste over 60$ real dollars in TF2 and gain over 200-300$ Gaben imaginable dollars from ingame trading.

Who is that 2D slut?

how have you angered Kek so?

Yeah OP, give us a name. I want some nice big anime tiddies.

When I was a kid babby's first hentai was either La Blue Girl off Kazaa or even earlier stuff like Wicked City or Ninja Scroll that would get mistakenly placed in the kid's section at the video store.

meaning
I need to go to bed

I've spent more than the price of my actual computer.

Sounds like a beefy rig.

SOMEONE KILL ME, I BOUGHT THIS AND DIDN'T EVEN GET A GAME.

The toy is probably better put together than the game, that's not so bad.

I know you're putting effort into this ME cuckold thing, but I really have to remind you to avoid breeding.

Kill yourself.

$2k PC in 2013. Thinking of repeating the deed by throwing more hard drives at it, a new heatsink, a fan controller with more fans to go with and a gtx 1080 ti.

Underrated post.

HAH! The ruse master strikes again!! I was only pretending to be retarded you FOOLS!

Reported.
Yeah, you're the cuck we knew you to be.

having played horizon zero dawn it's a really mediocre but pretty sort of open world resource collecting crafting third person shooterish game. melee is insanely OP and you can just whack away at dinobots and humans to utterly cripple them in seconds, dodge roll around their attacks since they telegraph to insane extents and you have one of gamings most generous dodge rolls. you can roll right into your opponent as they unleash holy hell and the generous iframes will protect you.

relevant to the subject, and to clarify an earlier post I made: I own a $12,000 monitor I use for playing old console games on. No, that's not a typo, that's twelve thousand.

God of all cucks is ITT.

Nigga, have some respect for the elderly like said. We can't help it we have alzheimers and only remember our 80's slutty ninja VHS. Now whats the name of the series in the OP?

At least $3000 on fighting games.
This includes travel fees (to tournaments), entry fees, fightsticks, gamepads, and the games themselves. Not including consoles, food and hotel costs, etc.

I've made maybe $2000 of that money back from tournament winnings and the occasional money match and stream donations and I consider every dollar well spent.

Sounds fun, but you can't just leave us at that. How far did you get?

I think I found it
RAN-SEM: HAKUDAKU DELMO TSUMA NO MIIRA TORI

Using my 6/10 googling skills, I found it's apparently
(get ready for this)
RAN-SEM: HAKUDAKU DELMO TSUMA NO MIIRA TORI
that was so hard wow

fuck

Thank you for sharing

OP, quite simple the answer is MMOs. fuck me.

nigger, just because a word is used on reddit doesn't mean it isn't a proper word. the idea of a 'rig' predates the fucking internet.

KAIHOUUUUUUU!~!!!

Being a vanillafag is pure suffering

You're not a vanilla fag, you're an easily triggered little bitch.

mostly tf2 shit
for the purpose of reselling

Are you a faggot?

Hundreds of dorurarus on PSO2 in a couple of years.
I don't regret a cent since I played the first year without spending anything and never felt the need to. At that point that I realized that I'm playing the best game ever for free and started to dish out around 2-5k yen every time scratch had something cool in it just to support my favourite video game.
I stopped playing it about 6 months ago, but I feel like I still got more fun and joy from it than I deserved.
Episode 4 is going to be finished sometime soon so I'll probably jump back in just for the story.

>tfw kissing and romance are my biggest turn ons