Ruiner

I hate how mostly everything I listed is a sequel

Star Citizen

Yooka Laylee I don't care about the politics, fuck off
Butterlord
Mario Odyssey
RDR 2
Smash Bros Switch
Any game from the last 4 years that I missed out on because I have recently upgraded my toaster to a microwave

How the fuck did YL become political?

The core issue is they listened to a minority and cut content. Thats the problem. Period.

NuPrey
Ace Combat 7

Hi Team17

Only Tekken 7 and Unreal Tournament 4. I'm expecting UT4 to finally come out of pre-alpha this year

Didn't you already make this thread?

Asshurt kikestarter donator detected

Serious Deja Vu from that lineup.
Especially Baldr Sky, since it's the best damsel-in-distress saving simulator ever and there's no way any mention of it can escape me.

Anyway, Butterlord and Divinity Original Sin II are looking good.

Didn't you already make this post?

>Destiny 2

I post this list a lot, especially on "No games to play, Its totally not me playing AAA garbage" threads.

I like to make these threads to see more recs or something I might have forgotten.

Also to remind the more jaded fucks on the board that not everything on the hobby is trash.
just almost everything

How much is Activision paying you?

Scorn, as always.
Ace Combat 7.
The new and hopefully non-fucked Metroid game by Retro.

Really got my noggin' joggin'

pretty good list but isnt system shock remake ((((Adjusted)))) for console crowd aka turn to shit?

Who cares about games? The Xbox Scorpio is launching this year, and it's going to have like, a billion terraflops and photorealistic graphics. It's basically a supercomputer with a controller. Developers are going to kill each other for the privilege of developing for it. History will remember that America nuked Japan THREE times.

Enjoy your Buffalo Bux Cards.

Already out.
It was also one of few game I actually got hyped for. It was worth it.

It is not about politics. Most of us share similar views to Jontron. They kicked him off because of his views that they consider racist.
Well fuck off, I won't support company that would call me racist and would shit on me for playing their game.

Kingdom Come and Bannerlord. I'm hoping one of these will actually release and not suck.

MORDHAU
Though it's coming out next year.

Great post, friend! I too can't wait to explore these exciting and vibrant worlds!

>>>/reddit/ please

Bump

I feel you OP, I really do. But you need to accept that the VN scene is dead and it's never coming back.

Baldrhead is still making games and the first game is being localized.
Theres been a resurgence in western VN releases lately nigger.
What are you on about?

Oh pardon me, I thought you were actually interested in Visual Novels.
The translation scene for VNs in the west is completely and utterly dead thanks to the kikes at Sekai Project, and there's no getting it back. My apologies that you only learned about them when your "muh feelz anime" VNs came onto Steam, but the number of releases has dwindled hard since Sekai decided to destroy it.

Reminds me of the fags pretending like Flash and Mods are dead because they're not so into it anymore.

Look you can pretend you're a smartypants until the cows come home, but the scene is dead and you're praising the cancer that killed it. Sekai killed the scene.
Why not go to VNTLS and tell me how many VNs are nearing translation status completion? Why not go to TLwiki and see what they're up to? Why not tell me when the release date for Sumaga is?

VNTLS is dead
dargothtranslations.wordpress.com/tag/mgq-paradox/
Probably next year

Sounds like you're jaded as fuck to me

My point exactly. It's dead, Rewrite Harvest Festa is never going to finish and Baldr Sky with it, TLwiki is dead, Sumaga is never coming out, life is horrible.

I'm jaded because I loved the western VN scene and I watched it die.
Little Busters ecstasy was 98% fucking finished, it was so close. Then Sekai announced they were going to do an official release on Steam, and the project was dropped from fan translation. That was 2 years ago, and there's been no further word.
Cannonball NekoNeko Machine Rage Race is the last big project I can recall actually being finished. Why shouldn't I be jaded? Sekai destroyed something I loved for a year of popularity and cash.

Sorry, user. But Spellforce 3 sure looks like another Andromeda at this point. Dead fish animation all over.

And nothing of value was lost.

You get outta here you.

Already out, it's fucking great.

I've only played a handful of VN's and am very far from invested in them, yet even I noticed this shit happen. Feels batman.

Being a VN fan is suffering.

I like to speak languages that actually matter :^)

Besides most of the games listed here, I'm also waiting for
Midair
Beastmancer
Ghost of a tail
Overgrowth
THE WORK OF ONES WHO CONSORT WITH BEASTS
Project Reborn never ever

Did ruiner get a release date?

It's Ys. You don't need to know what's going on. Here's the plot. Adol finds some ruins and blue balls another demigoddess.

I hope the people excited for Ys 8 are either pirating it or buying it used. Don't give NISA money, folks.

Goes without saying

I don't like to move around menus blindly.
Its like getting into a new game with a degree of complexity except its not fun at all.

Already pre ordered thr PC version

Maybe if the demigoddess wasn't a flat generic animu board he wouldn't blue ball her or the 6 other chicks he blue balled.

Reminder to please avoid breeding.

Here's hoping NISA destroys your PC

There are no PC pre orders yet you retards.
It was shit bait and you fell for it, fucking hell.

I kinda like these games, plus I never played the first one but heard it was a better Borderlands/Division

I want to believe we'll actually get single player DLC.

>Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown RAZGRIZ VULT

>Destiny 2 now that PC is confirmed

>new JSR I can dream ;_;

What did Hover amount to anyways?

GOOD!
Make proper move or proper game, not that garbage that is shit in either category.

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/reddit/

Fuckoff goon

I'm not going to pretend Sekai aren't pure cancer or changed anything user.
But the scene is anything but dead.

You are wrong

I heard the levels were big but this is the first time iv seen it. Yooka & Laylee should be like 3 times their size to be running around areas like that.

Anyway i'm looking forward to the announcement of DMC 5. there have been allot of rumors going around and I think it's very likely to be announced this year.

I'm actually looking forward to captain underpants

rehashed games?

NOPE.
You don't seem to understand user, Dan Houser has gone full jew, and the person who made RDR1 and every GTA since III good is now gone. RDR2 will be jewish as fuck and you can tell so by how little we've been shown of it. If you really need proof though this quote is straight from the wiki page "Per an exclusivity agreement with Sony Interactive Entertainment, certain online game content will be timed exclusives for the PlayStation 4." Sounds very familiar to what happened with GTAV.

Reminds me of that Xbox game Whiplash, somehow.

that was actually really funny, thanks

Still waiting on Cuphead.

Also waiting Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice for the eventual disaster it will be.

Cuphead, both Sonic games, Ace Combat 7 and Halo 3 Anniversary. I would have placed Mario Odyssey and FE Warriors but for some reason, Switch games are very expensive in my country compared to PC and other consoles.