My Last Post On A Holla Forums Board

I'm getting rid of all my games, all of them, absolutely all of them.

Descent, Doom, Diablo, Empire Earth, Age of Empires, Age of Mythology, and hundreds of other games I've packed them all into a box. I'm going to take them to some guy who might buy them but he probably won't take any of these games as they're PC games. After that I'm just going to put them to the curb.

I already got rid of all my consoles and their games and I'm taking the last of my game stuff (some gameboys and other random shit) and getting rid of it.

My parents have been rather sad about me not playing games anymore. They bought me an Xbox One a few months ago but I played it a bit, found it was like a chore, and gave up. When I used to play Xbox 360 and play on XBL, I always was maxed out on friends, and would talk to everyone and lots of people enjoyed my company.

When I started getting into imageboards at 15 I gradually moved away more and more from games. Now at 24 I haven't really played much of anything at all in a year. It's because of how fucking shit games are these days. It's all just copy and paste game mechanics and code with some maybe somewhat altered art and 3D models and animations. Most of it's just so fucking shit, people don't make games that are infinitely fun to replay over and over anymore. I mostly last few years only played games I was developing myself because I have the freedom to make what I want and to have lots of fun. Now though I don't have time for that shit and there's so many bullshit issues with privacy, with commercialization, with licensing, and so on I just fucking hate technology right now. So I haven't posted on a Holla Forums board in years and I do continue to post on Holla Forums fairly regularly but it's always a techpocalypse these days with pajeets turning out shitty code and everything being fucked up.

Nowadays I'm going practically Amish. I just use my tablet to read books and my computer for shitposting on imageboards. I'm tired of problems with imageboards though (shitty moderation on most boards, global site issues, etc.) so I'm mostly lurking these days and just trying to help things along in the background while NEETs continue to shitpost and make most of the content on here.

Anyone else just wanting to opt-out? I look at all my old games I put in this box here and so many of them were legitimately fun, awesome games, that were worth playing for thousands of hours each. I don't give a shit about any new games, Minecraft would be the newest game that I actually have liked and I also like to play Dota 2 sometimes. Both games are available on linux.

All the new games out right now, including everything available on the Xbox One platform, is shit to me. I enjoy my life now more working, doing various hobbies, and reading and contemplating a shitload of metaphysics.

Do you guys think anyone will even want to pay for any of muh old games? It's probably all available as free downloads online anyways.

This might be my last post ever on Holla Forums so I'm just going to say it here: goodbye. In the next life, or maybe after some serious changes in technology maybe 10 or 20 years from now, I might start playing games again; but I doubt it. The golden age of gaming ended awhile ago and I don't really have the time to be a game-dev any longer to try and bring back the greatness of the past into this new age. Soon as I have enough money saved up I'll probably just marry a Mennonite woman as I am Dutch/German and dress and live like them for the most part.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/ask/blog.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cool blog!

Ebin post XDDDDDDD

Where do I subscribe to your blog?

Here: 8ch.net/ask/blog.html

There is no actual subscribe function but that's where I keep my blog.

Anyways, maybe I'll see you again in 2020 or some shit, but I can lucid dream far better games than what exists on any computers and will exist for a long-ass time so I'd rather just do that than play any actual games anymore.

See you tomorrow, fagboy

Don't go, user. There's something I need to tell you.

your waifu a shit

Nice blogpost faggot and good luck on your new endeavors, gonna play something in your name, well, your ID actually.
See you next month

Cool blog dude!! Don't forget that death by helium is faster than propane

Why do you expect me tomorrow when the last time I posted on a Holla Forums board Holla Forums didn't even exist? I'm also going to be too busy working tomorrow, I won't have any time at all to even touch a computer and get on any board (and I browse many) until maybe … hmmm … it's going to be quite a long while.

you're the bo of /ask/?

She just might infect you with her love for that, user.

You are actually in the right place.

ok bye

*hugs u*

as a white man, I have nothing to fear from ebola-chan.

She makes us stronger with her love.

Okay.

I'll miss you, user.

So nothing's changed?

I'd normally tell you to fuck off for blogposting but I actually sympathise with a lot of what you're going through. My advice is to take a break from it for a little while.

See you in week. You're here forever.

I guess the lesson here is don't buy a xbone

I'm getting rid of all my socks, all of them, absolutely all of them.
Ankle-Dress, Striped, Low-Cut, Knee-Length, Fuzzy, Dress, and hundreds of other socks I've packed them all into a box. I'm going to take them to some guy who might buy them but he probably won't take any of these socks as they're gay socks. After that I'm just going to put them to the curb.
I already got rid of all my shoes and their socks and I'm taking the last of my sock stuff (some bleach and other random shit) and getting rid of it.
My parents have been rather sad about me not wearing socks anymore. They bought me an Nike™ brand pair of shoes a few months ago but I wore them for a bit, found it was like a chore, and gave up. When I used to wear New Balance and run on the Track, I always was maxed out on those neat little light-up things that kids shoes have, and would walk past everyone and lots of people enjoyed getting shit on by a sock-wearing track man.
When I started getting into flipflops at 15 I gradually moved away more and more from socks. Now at 31 I haven't really wore much of anything at all in a year. It's because of how fucking shit socks are these days. It's all just laces and lame, flat soles and gel with some maybe somewhat altered tread and colorscheme and heel. Most of it's just so fucking shit, people don't make socks that are infinitely fun to run in over and over anymore. I mostly last few years only wore socks I was knitting myself because I have the freedom to make what I want and to have lots of comfort. Now though I don't have time for that shit and there's so many bullshit issues with chinese sweatshop wool, with commercialization, with licensing, and so on I just fucking hate knitting right now. So I haven't posted on a /shoe/ board in years and I do continue to post on /croc/ fairly regularly but it's always a woolpocalypse these days with pajeets turning out shitty fucking nylon socks and everything being fucked up.
Nowadays I'm going practically Amish. I just use my flipflops to walk outside and my gay little fit-for-form shoe/foot things for running on Track. I'm tired of problems with Track though (shitty slow fat Jews that eat cake, potholes, etc.) so I'm mostly walking these days and just trying to help things along in the background while the obese continue to jog and make most of the run on here.
Anyone else just wanting to opt-out? I look at all my old socks I put in this box here and so many of them were legitimately fun, awesome socks, that were worth wearing for thousands of hours each. I don't give a shit about any new socks, Bombas would be the newest sock that I actually have liked and I also like to wear Gold Toe sometimes. Both socks are available in Walmart.
All the new socks out right now, including everything available made by Nike™, is shit to me. I enjoy my life now more working, doing various hobbies, and reading and contemplating a shitload of metaphysics I will never understand.
Do you guys think anyone will even want to pay for any of muh old socks? It's probably all available as free bonus orders online anyways.
This might be my last post ever on /shoe/ so I'm just going to say it here: goodbye. In the next life, or maybe after some serious changes in sock-making maybe 10 or 20 years from now, I might start wearing socks again; but I doubt it. The golden age of socks ended awhile ago and I don't really have the time to be a sock-wearer any longer to try and bring back the greatness of the past into this new age. Soon as I have enough money saved up I'll probably just marry a barefoot woman as I am a Hermit/Homeless person and dress and live like them for the most part.

Faggot

See you tomorrow, champ.

Nigga why would you type all that bullshit like anybody cares?

k

I'm gonna make my daughter learn manners from imageboards. You're just a huge faggot.

Wait, what?

The fact that the mop is clipping through the orange and the bottle really triggers me.

Woah, hey, when did I get on facebook?

Maybe OP is a cute lizard girl and she needs a good spankin.

CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTER

Where are the lizard girls?

What do you mean? You're looking at them.

Can this be a dubs thread now?

This thread is whatever you want it to be until the mods delete it.

t. mark

I choose F

J > L > H > A > B > G > I > C > D > E > F > SHIT > K

Fuken hell, liar! Where's the scales?! All I see is weeby!

MODS C'MON DO YOUR DAMN JOB!

every 20-30 year old goes through this phase. one day you'll realize you're not half as smart as you think you are, and put all your energy in the wrong places.

D

If you don't think FIVE is the tightest shit then get out of my face.

K

fuck off faggot this isn't live journal

Shit list, get bent faggot. 5 is generic anime bitch. The only worse one is the hime cut.

dubs

Maybe if you put a gasmask on it

Good taste.

Here's some chozo video gamez for ya, bitch!

JESUS THIS THREAD STILL HASN'T BEEN DELETED BY THE MODS!

I'm getting rid of all my dildos, all of them, absolutely all of them.
Dragons, double-ended, strap-on, extra large ones, bumpy, vibrators, and hundreds of other cocks.

I've packed them all into a box. I'm going to take them to some guy who might buy them but he probably won't take any of these socks as he isn't a homosexual. After that I'm just going to put them to the curb.

I already got rid of all my onaholes and cockrings, and I'm taking the last of my butt stuff (some anal bleach, lube and other random shit) and getting rid of it.
My parents have been rather sad about me not being a little bottom cumslut anymore. They bought me an Otokonoko brand pair of panties a few months ago but I wore them for a bit, found it was like a chore, and gave up. When I used to wear Shimapan and take lewd videos, I always was maxed out on those silicone things that Ecchi stores have, and would walk past everyone and lots of people enjoyed getting shit on by a cock fucking twink man.

When I started getting into anal at 15 I gradually moved away more and more from fingering. Now at 31 I haven't really inserted much of anything at all in a year. It's because of how fucking shit cocks are these days. It's all just plastic and lame, flat bases and lotion with some maybe somewhat altered colors and thickness and heel. Most of it's just so fucking shit, people don't make dildos that are infinitely fun to cum in over and over anymore. I mostly last few years only wore prostate massagers. I was inserting them into myself because I have the freedom to insert what I want and to have lots of comfort. Now though I don't have time for that shit and there's so many bullshit issues with pozpigs, with leftists, with coalburners, and so on I just fucking hate anal right now. So I haven't posted on a /cuteboys/ board in years and I do continue to post on /trap/ fairly regularly but it's always an autistic screeching these days with trannies turning out mentally unstable fucks and everything being fucked up.
Nowadays I'm going practically Amish. I just use my finger to milk myself and my gay little cock-ring vibrator combo for sexual endurance. I'm tired of problems with being a Sissy though (ugly niggers, closet fags, transtrenders, etc.) so I'm mostly teasing these days and just trying to help things along in the background while teaching the rookie crossdressers to cum and make most of their cuteness here.

Anyone else just wanting to opt-out? I look at all my old toys I put in this box here and so many of them were legitimately fun, awesome anal gapers, that were worth wearing for thousands of hours each. I don't give a shit about any new ass fuckers, Tenga would be the newest fleshie that I actually have liked and I also like to wear others sometimes. Both toys are available in San Francisco.

All the new cocks out right now, including everything available made by Jewberg, is shit to me. I enjoy my life now more. Working, doing various hobbies, and reading and contemplating a shitload of calculus you will never understand.
Do you guys think anyone will even want to pay for any of muh old anal toys? It's probably all available as free bonus orders online anyways. Not really though.

This might be my last post ever on /cuteboys/ so I'm just going to say it here: goodbye. In the next life, or maybe after some serious changes in assfucking maybe 10 or 20 years from now, I might start doing anal again; but I doubt it. The golden age of cocks ended awhile ago and I don't really have the time to be a cock-sock any longer to try and bring back the greatness of the past into this new age. Soon as I have enough money saved up I'll probably just marry a handsome masculine man as I am a femboy and dress and live like one for the most part.

Fuck it, dumping hentai.

You're doing your part.

End

I thought it was a goron X orc doujin at first because of how the fat fuck looks.

Hey big boy, wanna fuse?

I think mods are a sleep. Mark is a sleep too. Everyone sleep.

NO SURVIVORS

Many cases like this. Sad!

It's pseudoscience.
Also, kill yourself.

POSTING ???????

WHY ARE YOU NOT SAGE?!

MIÑO MIMIS IS AS HAPPY MEMES CCCC:::::

WOMPA WMBUUU HABBY MEMEMMEME

so maybe the mods will get off their lazy asses and notice this thread even though I, and hopefully everyone else, has reported it.

BUMPING WITH SURVEEEVOREVIORESSSSSS VORWIO VORIOVORAAAYSSSS YESSS

ÑUPPY ÑUPPY ÑOO

ÑOOPUU BERRIES ONYONYONYON NYOOO MUMUMJ HUPPU HULUVULI GOGKAMQ

YUOWI. PEINGOINGO. NYEEHEEEHE

That's wolf alright!

C

Another "shit that didn't happen" episode?
God I hate reruns.

FUCKING WHITE MALE

STACKA STACKA STACKE. SATANUS HIYOPDOP. HYWAH HIANGWANGANGBANGUANG.

YTEKIAN. ORBOAUROS.

I don't get this shit. I mean I can understand losing interest in something. I myself lost interest in comics. I didn't get rid of them though, I just put them away in storage. Why not do that? Why this need to purge it all?

You're retarded, and will be back eventually

DOOPDEEOP OPYPUPUOUP ACRUEN. NWEP NWEO HIOPOOOOOPP ARGIUATING.

AHZI

AXUUDIIC
ARZURIIC.
ZCRTIIIIIC!!

There's a sequel, but I don't have it on my computer.

STAYOYING. TOKOPOPOP. YUEQP. OSTROORP. AHAH BCYRTIAN OKTEP SIETYET.

SBUETEEKATOOOOH.

Last dump, then I'm done.

I just finished jerkin' my gherkin to this and I dunno about you guys but it felt pretty good.

Betyop optopko. Serepaquin.

Good shit

It's nice and all, but where's the vago?

Glad I could be of service to all of you, I wish I could do this again.

ARGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NWEEEEEEEP.

anons are more predictable than many would like to admit

I agree actually. I just want an excuse to shitposting myself, and you know how Holla Forums is "No feelings allowed".
No way in hell and I posting in the 4 AM thread. Got any contact info? So we can talk more

Stap!

You're gonna get me banned asshole!

As long as you start using startpage

DEUSU VULTUS. AEYOHUYP ARKROGONOMASTOBOTA.

ESTOLOTREQUICQCCKI

OK babycheeks.
Care to take a nude selfie for the thread?

Holy shit op, you should kill yourself. With taste like that it's a good thing you aren't going to be posting anymore.

Myyyyyy heart is with you, babyyyyy.

Love me, Holla Forums.

EY YOU. NOW YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO.
NOW YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO SO.
UH OH.

BREAK MY TIME TODAY. IT'S NOT AN EASY WAY.

Wrymotrionikatopia

Estletopom.

[email protected]/* */🔯N ®EV•LUTION.

Sorrow, and chipper attitude.

Underrated post
Nigger if you're going to leave just go how pathetic is your life that you even have to tell a bunch of retarded anons on the internet that you're leaving? I really don't understand this even in any other online games "GUYS I'M LEAVING FOREVER THIS TIME FOR REAL, I'M GOING TO DO IT–guys? Where's my pity party? :(((("

WOLOLO

Someone is mad that someone is getting attention and they're not!~
https//www.tumblr.com
There you go, now you can feel better

I know you're shitposting but at least consistently sage. Also that second picture, I really can't tell if that's a boy or a girl.

What is this you're posting? Is this what they call modern art, 32, or autism?

the thicc one

user control your shitposting lol it's starting to go to your head you might get cancer and died and I'm not concerned about you at all.

h, a, d, k, l

It occurs to me, all the time I spent here and I will most likely never know, meet, or even what you all even look like. Someday Holla Forums won't be here anymore we will all go our separate ways and I will wonder where you all ended up.