Mass Effect Andromeda is so broken

You can break the game to an unfixable state to the point when you have to reinstall it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oJ5waeCv5lk
twitter.com/kibblesmith/status/847107174337794049
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where's the webm, cunt?

No shit it's broken. Where have you been for the last week or two?

holy shit

…thats real isnt it?

Holy fucking shit

I bet you dollars to donuts they spent more time working on this one scene than anything else in the game.

What the fuck. Okay so not only are they hamfistedly discussing about proper pronouns that has never before been a part of the culture, but are also not even facing each other when talking.

Did the cycle thread get deleted?

UGH

What n entitled shitlord ,manchild maggot pissbaby
HE can't review thsi awesome minority powered super diverse game because a tiny bug caused him to not have "ground" in the planets
I bet hes a Nazi pedophile drumpfter misogynist homophobe

UGH

In mass effect 2, there is a side mission to assist aria dealing with her predecessor. Her predecessor is an old krogan who she renamed the Patriarch. It's an insult because, as she explains, the word Patriarch doesn't exist in asari culture nor language meaning it's to say he's nothing. Male-pronoun words don't exist for the asari, but their entire culture, biology states, and military are named after female-pronouns. Military has huntresses, culturally they call all children daughters and all parents mothers, and their stages of life are maiden, matron, and matriarch.

This is hands down, out right retconning pandering as the preexisting lore says that male-pronouns don't exist at all for asari so why would they identify as such?

No, but it's no longer cyclical.

GOTY!

It takes like 10 seconds to get the webm you lazy cunt.

Anyway we can meme this into mass refunds?

If you were stupid enough to buy ME:A I don't think you actually posses the IQ to figure out how to refund the game.

Are you fuckin' kiddin' me???
This game is work of genuis. Cancer incarnate. It';s beautiful.

Oh my lord, this shit happens on consoles. They fucked up so hard

Fucking spoiler your lewds! Damn it!

So this is worse than Assassin Creed Unity and Sonic Boom Wii U?

When it comes to alien species with physiology entirely different from our own, it would ve very easy to do something interesting with genders, such as having a species having 3 r even 4 genders that are all required to reproduce. How a species views the gender binary that we have could be an interesting bit of world building and would go a long way towards making them seem actually alien as opposed to just being blue with a dumb head shape.

but instead these creatively bankrupt fuckheads go with this.

Could you permanantly break those games on console?

Personally I'd like a game that does something interesting with ayylmao sexual dimorphism. I'm bored of ayys that have males look like monsters and females look like human females in cosplay. The closest things I can think of are the Gnaars from Serious Sam or dorfs in Discworld where both genders are so identical, the whole mating ritual involves trying to deduce your would-be partner's gender in as unintrusive a way as possible.

Jesus christ I've never seen a game fuck up so badly on a console that it actually needs to be reinstalled. That's a whole new level of incompetence.

It's almost like someone creative sat down with an idea, fleshed it out, and *was fired* moved on.

And then much later, some sanfran dumpster baby came along, gave it a skim, rolled xir eyes almost hard enough to make them pop out of the sockets and erased it all, claiming it to be "Like, the WORST seckist trash evarr. Like, UGH, YKNAUHWW?"

This is the gift that keeps on giving and giving and giving. Holy shit, there exists no reaction image that could do this trainwreck justice.
11/10, Bioware.

doing gods work user

Predator females are bigger and stronger than Predator males IIRC.

Not all species.

Wolves for examples have stronger males, and lions are made basically to keep their bitches in line.

The only real example of large predator females are the hyenas. Also, female hyenas need to be fucked on their pseudopenises and tear flesh and muscle after giving birth.

Basically, they are 'dick'fucked.

No, I mean Predators as Predators from AvP.

Hahaha holy shit!

Oh, I thought you meant predator species.

And… I believe it is official female Predators can't be hunters and are of a lower rank, so they have to be smaller or at least weaker.

The latest movie, Predators, was basically about a bunch of male Predators getting slaughtered by the females. The big one the two yids fight at the end with the help of the freed Predators was a female.

It was quite something

It could be because they holy the same value females hold in our species, you only need one male to impregnate dozens of women so sending them to the frontlines is retarded

But silly billy, they were male Predators, also Bad Bloods, the equivalent of our psychopaths and our outcasts.

I had to rewatch scenes of the movie just to make sure, but that's bovine manure.

Well angler fish have extremely dominant females, who are 10x bigger and have the trademark huge teeth and lures. The males look like little guppies.

>There may be variants between clans and Predator sub-species, as the clans do not often interact with each other. Some clans might have females that are larger and stronger than the males and in other clans the opposite may be true.
I just took a look at the wiki and it seems we're both right.

I can accept that.

Besides, after Prometheus and the new Alien Covenant noone should expect lore to hold properly.

PC version isn't any better tbh

It's still ALWAYS faster to get patches and support on PC.
You can also trouble shoot the shit yourself if you know what you're doing.

Console?
Sit and wait, and hope someone takes pity.

Well, after reading a bit more of the lore all of it is just one gigantic copout to explain away all the inconsistencies and new ideas introduced by books, comics and games over the past few decades.

To be fair the biggest mistake they could have made was to go into autistic detail about everything. Alien worked so well because it never bothered to answer most of the questions it presented. Sadly, subsequent movies turned the xenomorphs into disposable ants and then into some moronic bioweapon, and Prometheus sucked out all the mystery out of the Engineers.

I have no hope for the new Alien movie. Ridely is a hack that hasn't made a good movie since Blade Runner.

Prometheus should had been what it was told to be in the very beginning. A return to Alien-like movies, not a prequel to Alien which fucks over all the lore stablished after decades.

Predator: Concrete Jungle should have been a true movie sequel and the perfect 'tie-up' to any Alien cameo.

this is almost as insane as "so what do you do on this ship?" and the response is like "well i used to have a dick"

boi, reddit's calling you.

This is even stupider than that.

The asari are a mono-gendered species. Meaning that while developing they would have absolutely no concept of using anything but a single set of pronouns until after scientific observation of other species on the planet procreating.

They might have an idea of what male and female are, but as they all can give birth it is extremely unlikely that they would consider their single gender masculine or that 'masculine' features meant that they were a different gender.

Hell the Asari should only have one set of pronouns that the universal translator would simply recognize as female.

This is even stupider when you realize that these aliens aren't speaking fucking english with a british accent but it's the universal translator. If you were one of the probably 0.5% of Asari that had some major hang up over the thing (IE: Insane as we established the context of their culture makes such things irrelevant) you could simply set your god damn translator to make references to you into whatever you god damn want.

But what the fuck else do you expect from a developer that put space trannies on their COLONY MISSION!!!!!

A competent writer might actually use that and have characters start raising red flags over the issue and use it to suggest ulterior motives, but nope, just use one of those precious slots for something that is pretty much guaranteed not to breed….

Unless they were to establish that medical technology and bio-gel are so advanced that they can actually do full transformation and create a functional womb and create artificial eggs with gene therapy to make them viable… but we all know they aren't smart enough to think up anything like that.

incredible

Ignoring the trannies, what about those clips where human characters talk about if they ever want to think about having children in the future?
As if being willing to breed wouldn't be a prerequisite to admission to humanity's ark!

And why are whole families there (including older women past child bearing age)? There should be as diverse a selection of European blood as possible.

There was no thought put into worldbuilding the game's base premise.

Its funny, even modern day NASA and European Space Agency are similarly cucked, ESA even endorsed Andromeda game.

They would send homosexuals and trannies to colonize mars, and then the colony would explode the next week because they would send a muslim there too.

Imagine how much damage multiculturalism does to our space exploration and colonization programs. Its enormous. Nigger can't be trusted to be let into space, let alone homosexuals spreading aids on space stations.

This is all because a tiny minority of SJWs on tumblr would cry about how Bioware conflated sex with gender by making the monogendered asari feminine as well as female. The fact that this made it from tumblr to the game itself should tell you a lot you already know about the kind of people who wrote for the game.

We have reached the bottom of the barrel guys. Nowhere to go but Miseryville now.

Exactly, there are two possibilities for a mission to another galaxy.

One is to send a crew of expendable experts that you don't intend to breed to do as much scientific work as possible, perhaps even setting up automated probes, to explore the new galaxy and send information back home. Where, yes, a bunch of space trannies, gay people, and elderly would be perfectly acceptable if not outright preferred for allowing for more limited scope in long term planning. Less people have kids once over there? Less supplies or need for a home base you need.

The other is to send a massive colony ship with the express purpose of setting up habitation of planets. Which means as many breed-able crew as possible.

But of course this is also a mission that decided to PRE-SELECT PLANETS FOR HABITATION before they had ever gotten there and figured out just what kind of life they were dealing with.

Imagine if one solar system over from the human home world was a super fucking hostile race with ftl technology? Imagine the planet was already taken? It would be stupid to send a fully armed and ready for combat fleet simply from a resource standpoint so it isn't like you could take a planet if they had even slight resistance.

A non-fucking stupid version of this plan for a video game narrative is that you're in the scout fleet that's ahead of the colony ships. Your job is to scout the system for relatively defensible and healthy worlds where your colony ship can show up before it actually gets there.

Can you imagine those gameplay possibilities? Sure you could just land on planet after planet like a moron hoping to luck into one that wont kill humanity. Or you could start the game jumping from system to system scanning for alien life, either trying to use this as a means to determine where there is less alien activity to narrow down your choices or maybe even risk making first contact for the purpose of getting their star charts to find if there's any appropriate planets. Do you try and join up with that galaxy's version of the council? You get your colony ship recognized and get space-rights, but they'll only maybe give you one planet as a token gesture that's really just for the good optics unless you do their bitch work and MAYBE get a second or third planet. Maybe you instead help out one side in a war with the agreement to a half of the losing sides planets. Or perhaps find planets that only Milky Way technology can make habitable. Maybe even be forced to plan an attack against a blockade to allow the colony ship to get through and settle on several planets that another species wants but space law says first to settle is first to won?

God damn it… now I'm fucking angry.

Well, angry-er.

At this point I find it unnecessarily charitable to call what wrote this 'people'.

You see, that would actually be an interesting science fiction idea. Instead its this casualised aliens that are just basically reskinned humans. Can't have too alien of a concept about aliens. They need to be rateable! So we can't challenge the audience! Then they insert the pronoun bs. These metal gymnastics I swear.
Also
Maybe they are on to something. :^)

meant for and

they did that in Cisquisition as well with the Qunari accepting trannies despite Sten saying otherwise in DAO (anyone have the webm comparing the two?)

webm please

dubs

See

Well, not anymore.

Fun fact: Soren had gender identity issues, and was forced to undergo forced gender re-assignment against her will.

if humanity decides to send a bunch of diversity hires to go meet the first aliens, it'll be justified when they wipe us out shortly after

I know it'll never happen, but if Bioware were to pull its head out of its ass in time to make the next Mass Effect game and retcon this retcon by saying it was a simple "translator malfunction" or something I would laugh my ass off

That's pretty disturbing, lots of people need to burn in ovens.

After you.

This is why liberals will suck at literally everything they do.

A Triple A studio with industry veterans, the latest technology, and all the money Jews could throw at them and they make this trash.

6 Slavs and an Amiga make The Witcher 3

Can't decide if it's worse than the tranny BS diaolgue.

It's actually worse than that. There was a dialogue between two NPCs about what they'll do now that there's a colony and the female says to the other that she can't wait to have her own house and raise children with her wife.

shameful really

I don't even know shit about boatsluts.

Well, being played my Malcolm McDowell will do that too you I guess. This is what came up first.

the only good one is tenryuu, there you know everything you need to know

I thought people were being hyperbolic about ME:A just straight lifting Forerunner shit from Halo, but there it is.

Why haven't these retards figured out that people don't like this. Even normalfags find it grating
Or the fag version

Welcome to 5 years ago you fucking newfag

All of you acting surprised that this is shit when Bioware's been ass squared since 2011 deserve your broken trany space sim

If you actually wanted to celebrate the diversity of biologically and ideologically different people, you would encourage separating the the groups instead of trying to mash them together into a beige average.

shameful.

Christ, I remember that in ME3.
>"MUH HUSBAND"

Yeah, like I said in the cyclical thread (RIP), they took a lot of things from Halo 4.
The Remnant weapons look really inspired from the promethean weapons. The ME:A version of the Promethean Watcher is called the Observer. I think there's even an equivalent of Requiem.

"To Our Players

We’ve received quite a bit of feedback, some of it positive and some of it critical. That feedback is an important part of our ongoing support of the game, and we can’t wait to share more of our immediate plans with you on Tuesday, April 4.

In the meantime, keep your feedback coming. Our team is listening, working around the clock to gather information and plan out solutions to improve and build on Mass Effect: Andromeda."

Holy Shit did they fuck this one up, The Devil/EA must be furious.

You know I don't have a problem with different ethnic groups coming together in peace and harmony. What I have a problem is nowadays when you say tolerant and diverse everyone pictures a fucking cuckold with a bad haircut and possible some hipster glasses.

those who rally the most for diversity have experienced the least of it.

>our players we have screwed the IP you like and took away your turian lewds please give us a few more days to fix the massive fuck up we made and sold to you

I hate these cunts

These people are fucking sick in the head. It's detrimental for dykes and fags to "raise" children at the best of times, and these cunts are so selfish they think they're going to be raising children in utterly alien, unwelcoming environments and terrible circumstances?

Everyone but the absolute essential crew members should be 18-25, all be straight, and all be fully aware that they will be required to breed as often as possible. Even then, the males that go along will have to accept that a lot of the children the women bear will be from preserved sperm samples of the best humanity had to offer.

Also, that is the sole purpose of the women brought on the trip. They are not le stronk wymyn hear me roar soldiers. They are breeding stock, and they should know it. They should ideally have expertise that could be put to use within the safety of the colony ships and established colonies later. Pregnant women can still act as doctors, nurses, communications officers, stock takers, etc. especially with staggered insemination.

How did they fuck up mass effect fields?

How in a few days can they fix 5 years worth of shite? It's not happening.

Those aren't antonyms. You can be positive and be critical. Christ, it negative, Biocunts. Negative.

Would be cooler with lots of management aspects though.

No user you see, that would be well reasoned, logical world building for a game. Which would be fun to jump into a role in order to protect. So of course this can't be the game.

I'd like to play that game, though fuck Bioware so hard

yeah, it's broken.

Here ya go

Didn't Gears of War did just that. I never played any of the games, but I heard the reason women were off the battlefield was because they were busy being breeding stock to repopulate the planet since humanity was spread too thin after war with the Locusts and that war happening after a destructive war that took place in the past. I do know that female Gears are in the third game, but at least that is justified with they need anyone able to fight since the city of Jacinto had fallen and humanity no longer had a stronghold.

gais pls

What's your problem you autist?

You'll find the same type of nonsense with the Krogans too. The females aren't kept in a safe place, some are engineers, mercs, others are even team leaders (see the video with the fist fight, the one with the lisp is not a faggot apprently but a female).

Is your face

not clicking that shit, webm it or fuck right off

It's practicality parody

How is that even fucking possible we don't have kids to spare for this kind of shit, we need people we have less people on the ark then I have living in my hometown but yet some how there is a plethra of unwanted kids for faggots to abuse adopt

why waste the space for artificial insemination machines and frozen jizz when you can just bring along the best you fucking can
I agree though women should be relegated to light work and getting knocked up, you just don't have the numbers to throw away people on a whime let alone the people that will god damn refill your population

Think about it, though. Imagine the knife-edge humanity is on. 15,000 confirmed virile young women + 5000 high quality men + many thousands more sperm samples of the best humanity had is enough of a kernel for humanity to someday thrive again. But it's a just a kernel.
Imagine a situation where you have to prioritise sacrificing some of your male fighting force to save a portion of the ship that houses a hundred women. In normal circumstances, a hundred women >>> a hundred men, but now you've dented your ever so small male protector class; something that won't begin to replenished for a generation.

And the game should take place over a generation. You should be able to fail, and let humanity wither away (perhaps by giving the wymyn equal say in the colony's direction). Fail states should abound if you're not careful with your resources. Lose enough women and it doesn't matter if you have a million sperm samples. There simply won't be enough genetic diversity. But you have only so many male soldiers, and every one you lose puts the while colony project more at risk.

Every failed mission where you lose a squadron is a blow. But they're worth the risk if the resources are good enough.

Imagine if a colony you established ten in-game years ago that was thriving is wiped out by an alien species because you didn't negotiate well enough with them? Imagine how furious you'd feel? Imagine throwing the last doomed members of humanity at them to ensure mutual destruction?

Well the answer is simple. Git gud

God, this could have been great.

Yep, I'm mad. Because that's a comfy setting, searching for a new homeworld.

I want to make an autistic girl dependent on me for friendship, and tease her by ignoring her till she breaks down in tears. Then I'd let her curl up in my lap and cry into my chest

and we will call this plan, Phantasy Star Online.

i'm mad too

Speaking of which, why do the Andromeda races have exactly comparable technology to the Milky Way races? In the Milky Way, it made sense. Intelligent space-faring life was wiped out every fifty thousand years, and all races were "guided" by planted Reaper tech down certain technological paths. So no one race could ever be massively ahead of another, and even if they were, with the Citadel as a galactic hub, sharing of technology became widespread. If not for Protheon sabotage, humans and batarians would have been spared the latest Reaper harvest as non-Mass Effect utilising one-planet species. Yet in the hundred year delay for the Reapers' return, humans and batarians became widespread in the galaxy.

But Andromeda has no such reasoning for why the races should be around Citadel species tier. If they're older races, one would imagine they would have advanced beyond what we have, or in vastly different directions because they weren't led down a path by reverse-engineering Reaper tech.

It's just so lazy that that Andromeda races are so technologically even with all the Milky Way races. How interesting ould have been to "uplift" existing primitive species in that galaxy, or find non-genocidal aliens that rival the Reapers in power.

This is literally going to be us in space. What a time.

Does EC still use hilariously non-representative cartoons featuring niggers, abbos and Hijab-clad women to stand in for developers?

[Checked]

THIS HURTS ME

TW3 had a higher production budget than ME:A, user.

Shouldn't it be the other way around? You need as many women as you can in other to breed faster.

Because unless everyone in your home system is going to die in some catastrophic event it is full on retarded to send away your most capable. Though you would wind up with a lot of idealougs on the journey since they would volunteer seeing it as a chance to attempt to fix the fundamental problems with humanity.

Reread my post, user.

You know here would be a way better story for Andromeda, the double cross.

In just five minutes I came up with a better plot than whatever Nuware spewed out.

How is it not in a universe where genetherapy, in vitro fertilization and cloning are considered low-tech?
You guys are free to argue that it seems contraproductive to take infertile people on colonization but this isn't the fucking Mayflower.
Technically they could send a entirely automated ship with a cargohold full of fertilized eggs and prefabs to another galaxy for colonization.
Lovingly christian handholding sex in the missionary position for procreation isn't required any longer.

I can't believe this is what those mutants actually want. No natural dialogue or integration of trannies. Just straight up vegan meme tier bullshit.

Has anyone else noticed just how many characters in these webms have absolutely no animation other than their mouths in tons of these cutscenes? Like no secondary animations at all. But given how shitty the facial animations are, maybe it's a blessing in disguise. The fucking Dark Souls 'my lips don't move' speaking style is better than this.

From what i've read actual trannies hated that forced shit too.

its so amateur i'm surprised they don't inflate/deflate the fucking models to show "breathing"

You still need women, and men to protect them. Tank-breds are inferior. Sure, there are some cases of highly superior artificially created persons (Miranda, Grunt, CyberShep), but those required grotesque amounts of resources to create.

It's even funnier when trannies complain about the tranny introducing xirself as a tranny "because that's all that trans people do, apprently".
The lack of self-awareness is staggering.

It is true to life though. You'll never meet a tranny and not know within five breaths that they're a tranny.

But user,
what if you met trannies and didn't even know because they didn't tell you

Gamedev user here. Animation is particularly laborious, and that's where the game is at its absolute weakest. It's ultra-heavy animation load probably necessitated that they rush it like crazy, which is why we have such a shitshow.

It would take months - fucking MONTHS to redo, fix, test, and adjust all of those animations. It ain't happening.

The best the fans can hope for like they fucking deserve anything other than a kick in the taint is a patch that fixes the crashing bugs, disappearing terrain, and melting models in cutscenes.

And that time isn't free; salaries are the biggest part of development sometimes rivaled by marketing, and since the game isn't selling well (as evidenced by EA's silence on the topic and the persisting 25% off discount), it's going to further eat into any revenue they've made.

ME:A isn't improving in any tangible way, and there's no way they can author a patch in time to reverse the trend of negative opinion and save things before they pass the two week mark.

They're fucked.

They'd need to shut down Youtube to do that, lel.

My money's still on them shutting down the forums as one of the first overt signs that Bioware getting the Westwood treatment is imminent. The only reason it hasn't happened yet is that the Bioware logo stuck on a game still gets some hype and attention.

You know I wouldn't mind the tranny bullshit as much if I could just kill them whenever they brought it up.

It's almost like they're decently written characters and their sexuality isn't something they wear on their sleeve or shove down your throat.

Which is why they'll make it even worse

Why?For what purpose?I mean yeah in the long run you need eggs to diversify the genepool but a colonyship with a couple million fertilized eggs could go a long time.

Why? Robots are evidently extremely cheap and effective, unless they are fighting a invincible Cyborg jesus like Shepard of course.

Source?

Good for them. Honestly the more speaking out about this shit especially from "those" that they want to hear from will maybe prevent this shit in the future.

If they pass, they're not trannies in the sense I'm using it.

The most retarded thing about a tranny showing up in Baldur's Gate of all things is that there is magic in that universe that allows you to literally change your sex and appearance. So rather than this tranny questing for an item to allow him to do that, he'd prefer to annoy random strangers with tales about what a precious unique snowflake he is.

Even though it's 2D and "well written" I still think it should be gassed. There's just something about transsexuals that deeply disturbs me. Just the idea that anyone could tell a psychiatrist they feel uncomfortable, and then have their fucking dick and balls cut off. And after realizing they were manipulated and will never be a real girl, but at that point these people are in so fucking deep that they can't admit to themselves they made a mistake, so they have to constantly push this shit and act like their life revolves around it.

And then games like Baldur's Gate enhanced throws it in like it's just a cool normal thing to do. Further perpetuating this man-made degeneracy.

Ah fuck, please tell me this is a trap rather than a full blown tranny?

You go through the game thinking Erica is just an average waitress who helps your group sometimes but then one of the lads wants to date 'her' and one of the other lads drops that 'she' use to be called Eric and that his friend is in for a surprise.

Played for comedy or tranny propaganda?

haven't played it, but if this is the only time that conversation ever comes up can you really call it "propaganda"?

Comedy. But again because the player doesn't know till the end of the game, you can't judge before that. Bioware has trannies go "Hi, I use to go by this but I chopped my dick off and now go by this." Where as Erica is just a normal character. Subtlety Bioware does not know how to do.

Well, I'm going to assume the character is voiced by a girl, and definitely has the physique and appearance of an attractive girl. So it could be trying to normalise the idea that trannies can be just a beautiful and desirable as actual women, rather than terrifying nightmare creatures that will haunt your dreams. But it could also be Japan being its fetishistic self, which I'm cool with.

Ah.

Japs don`t even have the concept of playing as propaganda, it`s a common type of gag

Oh man I love Jim Carrey, what movie is that from?

They just don't give a fuck. It only seems western people have this sensibility.

I know, mang. But the Jew fears the Samurai, and will be making more and more concerted efforts to exports its poz to the moon people.

You also can't trust localisation teams. We all know about Treehouse, and the recent anti-Trump remark pushed into FFXV.

It's just a sad state of affairs when only four years ago, I would have known that this was obviously a joke, but now can't be sure about anything anymore.

Dipshit.

Desperate, uncontrollable laughter really is the only appropriate soundtrack to this.

LOL
O
L

The samurai have fallen user.
>>>Holla Forums9610018

But how can anyone tell?!

neo/pol/ is really just a livefeed and comment section for clickbait at this point, isn't it?

What you think that japan's promotion of trannies, and homosexuals in video games is by accident?

Tell me which one isn't a tranny.

It's not by accident, there's a huge market for it there because the degenerate NEET population there is very large

traps are gay

There's nothing gay about traps user.

Neo/pol/ basically is clickbait at his point.

Except that dick. You just gotta accept you're a fag. You'll be happier.

Give up your faggoty dream, user. You will never be a cute girl.

All of those are trannies, or traps.

Reported.

I'm pretty sure two of them are girls.

we can only trust our muscles from now on

Stop watching fujoshit like a faggot. That's like blaming kikes for renting gay porn.

EA are going to try to memoryhole this piece of shit within a month. Expect no long term online support (not that there'll be anyone left on the servers in two weeks anyway).

1 is a tranny, 2 and 3 aren't human, 4 isn't even a tranny, that's just a really faggy dude.

b..but user, EA just made a big deal about how they plan to support ME:A post-launch.

user don't kid yourself, the only convincing trannies are Asians who started really early, and even then Asians are the most effeminate-looking men to begin with

no other trannies are even remotely convincing

so what, we send the worst? Sounds like a great fucking plan

and when your vitro fertilization fails? when the lights go out and to power it you need to stop with the artificial wombs and other high tech bullshit, guess what replaces it, that christian missionary position and handholding, yeah I know some retard like you wouldn't understand this
Also I would love to see an ai ship armed with nothing but artificial wombs and cum will survive any threat worth a fuck too it let alone how fucked the first generation would turn out

Tried and true forms always beat out ideas and tech we have no idea will work

all of them are trannies and you are a massive faggot user

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE COMMIES GET OUT REEEEEEE

The whole thread is just a circlejerk about >muh degeneracy
I don't know which Holla Forums is worse. This one is full of tryhards, cuck/pol/ is basically r_thedonald and /int/ memes.

Asian trannies are not convincing to other Asians. The only trannies who can actually be convincing are niggers, and that's because all their women look like men anyway.

faggots will be the first to hang on the day of the rope user

NO IT IS NOT faggots must all hang

If you were into girls there wouldn't be a dick. A strap on with girl on girl is not gay but a living, ejaculating dick is inherently masculine. If you are male go out of your way to masturbate to something that is masculine then you are clearly gay. There is no argument. No matter how feminine the penis or the person it is attached to is, it is the penis specifically that you are fetishising otherwise it would not be there.

how's that coming along these days?

The Overton Window is shifting, so, for now, it'd take something really major a true HAPPENING to set things off.

slowly, very slowly

strap on is still gay user

How is watching a woman thrust a plastic/rubber/silicone object into another woman's genitals gay?

I agree with your sentiment Holla Forums-sama, but I just want to laugh at a failure of a video game made by miserable people with miserable beliefs.
Being into dudes as a man is the textbook definition of gay, but traps are even gayer because fucking them involves denial.

(checked)
(checked)
Slowly but surely, also your true habbening may be upon us soon, one of Trump's cabinet level secretaries has tacitly indicated that the border wall will be built on conquered Mexican soil, not ceded American soil. If that doesn't rile up all them illegals, then I don't know what will.

It all begins with anime.

That's an inherently male action she's performing. It's not just two women interacting anymore; it's a woman using an object to simulate being a male on another female.

It's not. Wanting her to thrust said object into your ass is. Read the chart again.

woah that is pretty dick doodoo my fgriend haha :)

I'm here to do the same, just seeing all these literal faggots posting traps and trannies has triggered me also I am worse, I go on Ironmarch

user I am triggered by you talking as if the overton window can help any right wing cause

Is watching straight porn gay?

But watching them scissor is boring as shit, and dildos are not intimate enough.

Why couldn't the shifting Overton Window help, user? It's clear we're heading into a period of populism and nationalism, and it may even spread into Europe.

It's not hardcore enough

And yet when DA2 was shit squared, ToR locking people out of cancelling after the game's trail, and everything about ME3, they proudly told everyone to fuck themselves and eventually shut their forums down.

I actually hope EA devours them. Nearly all of this horseshit has been Biocuck's fault.

If you utilize the enemy's subversive tactics against them, then it can be a useful tool. By using humor and ridicule to change what is acceptable in common speech you can undermine the very foundations of the SocJus dogma in the minds of the layperson. Why else do you think that the thought-police busybodies are going after humor and entertainment lately? They know that humor is their Achilles' heel, the more self-aware ones at least.

i won't stop watching maid dragon though

I prefer to use a different set of the lefts tactics

you should, not because it has lesbians in it but because it is fucking terrible and does the same shit as any other bottom of the barrel ecchi anime

To each their own

ONLY TWO FUCKING CHOICES

GOOD FOR YOU

AND TELL ME MORE

WHY CAN'T MY CHARACTER BE ANGERED AT THIS LIKE ME!

EA has money to hire enough people to fix most of the game's problems in days, I doubt it will happen though

that would be bigoted user, you dont want to be a bigot right ;^)

FUCK SOCIAL JUSTICE, WE WUZ MONGOLS AN SHIET

Why would you be against such a wonderful life decision? What are you a bigot? :^)

I want to comment on this development

We're still laughing at ME:A.

SJWs straight up fucking saying they don't intend to buy games and yet for some reason companies still try to pander to them like they might.

That's usually how it tends to work with vocal minorities.

I'm starting ME1. What class should I pick for combat to actually be remotely fun (or if that's not possible, end quickly)

Most mammals have larger males than females but that doesn't necessarily hold true for other vertebrates and certainly not for invertebrates. I think it's an energy usage issue.

you're 100% right. trannys as a concept are just plain wrong.

soldier is easy mode, but is pretty boring since all you do is shoot mans (and the shooting isn't great in ME1). adept was lots of fun because the biotics were fun and novel (at least to me) and it can make combat downright trivial to just throw or lift dangerous enemies. i had the most fun with the vanguard class, since you get the fun biotics, can wear medium armour and can still use shotguns

Fucking trannys have ruined crossdressers. Regardless though Rocky Horror is still a favorite film of mine.

2nd one is just anzu you fag

rocky horror has improved the quality of my life in many ways over the years

Attractive Japanese people look feminine 9 times out of 10
The Japanese people just lack masculinity

Also i dont believe thats a good comparison, one side is psychologically disturbed and uses drugs and hormones to alter their body, the other side isn't psychologically disturbed at all I'm presuming the traps are getting paid in the same sort of manner as "Gamer Girls"

It's the last episode anyway.

So I'm going to ask the question that should have been asked by now

Anymore lewd autistic Sara's?

Now hold on, with all the soy products the japs consume every day, you could probably say that their entire population is on HRT every single day since they're born.

What the fuck dude?

The forth one is just a girl in a wig you dummies.

It can be done permanently with bestow curse.

If the only non-violent method of reducing global population is by converting a sizable amount of the next generation born into androgynous traps, would you do it?
Providing that space colonies wont be viable for several generations and that Africa doesn't get purged

its super fucking cringey
its like a high school girl wrote it in her Twilight fanfiction

the fuck. i haven't cringed this much in a while. holy shit, that animation is terrible. 40 fuckin million eh? man, i'll do the same for 500 bux and still feel like i got away with a scam

This

The reason the Baldur's Gate thing is so aggravating is most of the audience who's playing it are old-fags like myself who play it for nostalgia. One of the first (possible THE first) magical items you find in Baldur's Gate I?

A belt that flips your gender magically. The Wild Mage class has a % chance to fuck up spells, and one of the effects? Flips your gender.

Then there's this special snowflake who is clearly put there to go "I wanna be the little girl, but I can't so blahblahblaharen'tIanenlightenedwriter"
It's the writer masturbating over how enlightened they are, when basically every player is going to go "So why can't I just give you a girdle of gender-bending and you can piss off?"

That fucking line gets me laughing every time I hear it. "About you not saying it before… I'm glad… I respect it."

YOU CAN'T GET ANYTHING MORE MODERN BETA INTO A RELATIONSHIP DIALOGUE. This is what fucking SJWs think that relationships are, you talking to one another like your partner is mentally retarded. Meanwhile this blue goon has been hounding your ass since the moment the game starts, she tackles you to do her fucking "glomp," and she makes it known at every step of the journey that she's around that she wants to fuck you. There's no subtlety, no demureness, no femininity. She's not shy, coy, or even seductive. She's just downright gross, and acts like a fat girl trying her damnedest to get the alpha before those fucking skinny cheerleaders can. And in any real situation, she'd be rejected, but this is Bioware's Mass Effect followup. So instead they doubled down on the shit that people have been telling them they don't want in the games anymore for the last 10 fucking years. GAYER AND GAYER, WORSE AND WORSE.

She's not space slut, she's not a coos, it's a fucking EMPOWERED NON-BINARY ALIEN who has hormones going like crazy, but somehow it's imprinted itself on YOU and no one else will do. And there's no option in the game to unload a slug into the back of its head when no one else will witness it when it's not looking to put it out of your fucking misery.

I'm glad I hate this series, otherwise it would bother me to know how far something I liked has fallen.

Just send the fucking eunuchs while you're at it, I hear they're great at the opera.

Sure must feel empowering to know that they're catering exclusively to their hetero male audience with this

Stop being a faggot.

shut up and cut the video up in to pieces for me if its so easy so i can watch it

Install Gentoo

MASS EFFECT: AN DRAMATA

i cant even download a "gentoo"

Every post you make has me just a little bit more curious about what the fuck is going on with your situation. You don't have the RAM to watch a webm, you can't download Gentoo… What piss squallor ghetto third world country do you live in, and how much does your internet cost you every month?

That kind of statement is ONLY given when pressured by the executives/higher ups of the publisher, EA is furious at Bioware and rightfully so, EA must be burn to the ground but this was probably not their fault, Bioware had 5 FUCKING YEARS to do this game and it's a unfinished amateurish mess that become the joke of the month.

Yeah I've noticed that too, only the face moves while the arms or legs don't (or they get shivery).

There's a funny thing happening in nearly every shot reverse shot conversations, you can see the NPC raising maybe 10 centimeters from the ground.

No, they'll keep the servers online, the multiplayer has microtransactions.

The 2 Venezuelans on /k/ can fucking do it, do you literally live in Africa?

im from irelane

Do you have good enough specs to post your specs?

the krogan were clearly too cishet masculine previously, let's voice one with a twink

Ultra rare pepe alert! Please do not save this ultra rare without written consent from the author.

That post could describe most SJWs on Earth.

Because ugh, you shitlord, that's why.

I saved the peep on 20 different PCs.
fite me fag.

it is called a moog sub 37

All they'll listen to are the screeching fat dykes who never shut up about wanting more gay alien niggers to ship. I confidently predict that if they try to make it better, they'll make it even worse.

I liked Mass Effect basically because it was it was good to tide me over until more good rpgs came out. But the good rpgs never came…

It's not read as a question but a statement.

Also AQUN sounds very much to me like 'asynchronous' or 'amoral' ie: 'without Qun'

Irony being is manjaw there still has her qun firmly in place.

No m8. BioWare Montreal is a brand new upstart that EA slapped the BioWare name on. Their lead animator is right out of school. This is literally amateur hour.

You want this a little to much user.

That's a very good point.

God fucking dammit, I haven't laughed that hard in months. The industry is a joke, and this game is the punchline.

This "initiative" will die faster than China motorcycle!

Why is the planet repopulation effort filled with fags, lesbos and trannies? Did they also bring along oldass people, toddlers and infertile people as well?

That was the least erotic thing I've ever seen.

wat

Plenty of people do that, but you're right; Bioware is being extremely homophobic right now.

dude her ass at 2:06

This is the funniest thing in the game so far. Every time I watch it I bust a gut.

So, could someone explain how the mc's mom is brown when you choose both the default ryders and theyre pale as fuck, the same as their dad?

Their lead dev was a muslim. It's only natural.

Because the hack frauds at Bioware don't understand how race and hybridization work.

Race is a social construct.

My theory is, the Andromeda ark is the "Omega Ark" they put all the worst of their own races aboard it, and shot them into the worst place in the Galaxy they could.

This explains why they crashed into the energy field, and why the Pathfinder on the ark is promoted by lineage and not by merit. It explains why its full of trannies and people who talk about pronouns and people who look like they have autism or some other mental disorder.

It's the Death Ark.

Race doesn’t exist, you racist shitlord!

Do we have a new Anthony Burch?

Isn't it ironic that universities which started as places of higher learning are what made them so ignorant?

Only a matter of time before some sjw idiots try to force a bone marrow transplant to their miscgenated kid, because "race is a social construct".

(((space magic)))
Also if you make a custom Ryder your father is black.

(checked)
Not yet, that would require someone doing something even more pathetic than letting other dudes fuck your wife, trying to turn gay, getting divorced, and having the ex take your Wii U.

Yeah, I noticed that when trying it at my cousins house on his PS4. I wanted to at least make a slightly decent ryderfu chick if I had to try it, and dad came out as an ackbar or an abbo, not sure which. I noticed too, you cannot make a custom white girl, theres a few options for white men, but no white women. Except maybe head two, which is ugly as fuck, and with no actual customization completely unplayable.

I dont know how they managed to make their customization screen more primitive than the original mass effects.

That's what double dildos are for.

During the trial I used the last female preset and picked the lightest skin color available and also made a hwite male Ryder… and somehow their father looked like an abo.
I think there are only 2 alternative DadRyder, one uglyblack and one asian.

You can not make a pale skin character due to "engine limitations" which the devs said will be patched out when they feel like it in the future.

I forgot to post a screenshot

Which is bullshit with the default ryders being white, and all the white humans on the ark you can see as well as the white chick you can romance. It's obviously a lie.

The last head for ryder chick I tried too, and she still came out brown as the palest skintone and I even used white blush to try and reduce it further. You just cannot make one. They want you brown.
Doesnt surprise me. Fuck, fallout 3 had a more complex ,mechanic for your father to look like you and it came out around a decade ago. Andromeda fails on every level.

I am certain that the street shitter that said that he wants to murder white people "in jest", had nothing to do with not being able to make a fair skinned mc.

Japs were selling young boys to Chinese warlords as far back as the 10th century.

Ach Bernd.

or gook. The first female preset looks ok but I don't know if it works well with the animation.

Yeah, shes obviously brown. Impossible to make white. And iirc it was the only decent face to work with of them all, by contrast anyway. Better to just play as lego ryder if wanting to look at butts.

But of course, we all know islam is the religion of tolerance :^)

He's a hindu.

I remembered first preset being ugly as fuck. Only the last preset was salvageable from my perspective. I remember trying a long time with preset 2, the white chick, but couldnt get her non-ugly, till I tried last, realized she was an abbo, got autistic about it 30 minutes in and restarted as the autist chick.

I assumed he converted. I remember reading his father was a sikh or something, and moved to Canada due to persecution, which makes it even worse that he shows such hatred for white people when they saved his family from his own people.

Red Ring of Death: The Game

What does that picture of a Turkish wedding have to do with anything?

Wait, so if you make a fair-skinned custom Ryder your dad is black and your mom is brown but your brother is also white? What the fuck even are genetics at this point.

I asked you or someone else that posted that webm but I forgot about the thread. What's the source?

Social construct.

Yup. I kept original ryder who was that pale fucker, and dad was brown and mom i'd assume is brown. I figured they'd say he was adopted at some point and become a romance option.

You mean the commentator? It's Smudboy.I don't know the exact video though, he made 30 videos autistically deconstructing DAI.

How broken is it?

This "asari pronouns shit" comes up twice, too, not just in that scene. This is SJWs at Bioware bragging that they reclaimed the asari from the muh soggy knees transphobic cissexist white male pigs and their "sexy alien chick" trope, which is what the asari are conceptually styled after. Bioware is beyond parody at this point.

I'm not even angry at bioware at this point, I just feel horrible for Karpyshyn. I can only imagine how he'd feel about this.

Fem Ryder is also ambiguously brown (she looks like a darker autistic Anita). The only white humans I've seen are Default Male Ryder and Cora.

Racist!

It wouldn't hurt too much genetic diversity, the lower limit is around 500 people for enough genetic diversity. But the society could become more and more totalitarian as the populaton becomes desperate.

Are you actually retarded?

Except for the fact that the majority of their diet consists of shit containing estrogen-like substances. There is a very good reason why nips aren't exactly overrepresented in shit involving physical strength.

Thanks, fam. I appreciate it.

I thought Jake Rapp was worse than Burch? Didn't he let other dudes fuck his wife, became gay, got castrated and is now trapped in marriage with that she-demon from Nintendo of America?

This. Rapp is in a worse situation than Burch.

How much is alison charging these days anyway?

Gimme the source on this loud groaning

Too much.

Nope, burch is wifeless and with no wii u, and someone else is writing for the next borderlands. Jake has lost nothing.

Except his balls

So, in the end the whole blunder was because Bioware used some inexperienced animators?

How can he lose something that he never had in the first place?

A valid point.

vetra the space raptor getting fucked in the clocoa
youtube.com/watch?v=oJ5waeCv5lk

Doesn't matter. EA is still a piece of shit, and it along with Blizzard, and to a lesser extent Nintendo, Ubisoft and SE are everything that's wrong with the industry.

Amazing. Simply amazing. GOTY

They hardly seem like minorities since there's so fucking many of them. To the point where ridiculous shit like this is getting made: https://twitter.com/kibblesmith/status/805116322787033089?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.teenvogue.com%2Fstory%2Fsanta-book

I mean honestly, why can these fucks just make their own shitty original crap instead of taking pre-existing stuff we love and tainting it to whatever they deem is trending?

what the fuck is that URL

Well hot damn, I fucked up. twitter.com/kibblesmith/status/847107174337794049

FUCK

Autistic and fat. Really empowered wymin.

I don't think that is the word you meant to use.

Besides, I watch it to enjoy the water dragon Christmas cake eat sweets and the tiny schoolgirl dragon learn social skills and rape her classmates.

Vanguard. You get shotguns AND the neat gravity based powers.

Soldier turns the game into an average generic shooter.
Sentinel is slightly interesting Soldier.
Engineer and Infiltrator are boringly specific.
Adept makes battles to easy.
Vanguard is weaker than it should be, but is the most fun to play.

What a worthless excuse for a "game" now I know why there is a "narrative" mode for all the faggots to cry over.