Did Nintendo just save mobile gaming?

Did Nintendo just save mobile gaming?

I don't know
Haha

Haha

nintendo tongued my anus

It's of s higher quality than most apps, but it'll never be the standard.

Yep. They saved it so hard that other companies are gutting their own major studios just to get in on that action.

yes well, instead of abandoning mobile, for the next game they'll just add microtransactions, dem sweet moneymakers

OP, this is your father. I'm ashamed you're such a faggot.

Game's not even too bad for Mobile standards, but fuck man, 10$ for the full game?
Which is not even tha tlong?

Fuck that

I like it, but I actually find it kinda difficult considering you can't go back for shit while in a level and Toad Rally can be pretty unforgiving about mistakes.

It's pretty bad for mobile standards even, they thought that they had a killer app just because they slapped Mario's name on it. Sonic Runners was better.

It's not bad, it's perfectly acceptable quality for mobile.

Did OP make a shit thread?

Nigger, it isn't. Especially not when they charge so much for it and it requires always online bullshit.

Neither price nor always online have anything to do with the gameplay you big fag.
It's just classic mario, it's okay

It has a really, really, really high production value for a phone game. Almost puts others to shame, but the gigantic downside is it needs online connection to work.

Did OP just save Holla Forums?

Switchdog best console tan.

Remember when Nintendo saved console gaming with motion controls? RIP XBOX

THE STRENGTH OF MARIO GAMES ARE THE TIGHT CONTROLS

Take away control of Mario, and it's the dullest fucking shit ever. Even my nephew who plays mobileshit like this, just got bored and uninstalled it after 10 mins.

I fear that with these half baked nogames, Nintendo might actually be alienating potential costumers, instead of expanding their market. After the bag of shit that was Pokemon Go, the well is getting poisoned. Nintendo mobile is becoming synonym to AAA flop.

Is there a logical explanation?

wew, they really shot themselves in the cock.

1) They're both hermaphrodites.
2) They are both males, and the eggs are not actually fertile eggs but just something resembling one.

Would play to stare at Toadette