Where the fuck did PostModernism come form

No seriously, at least some cultures had some decency to not go around spreading their shit everywhere. This is basically politics attached to leftist IdPol ideas.
How the fuck did this happen? Why? I believe smashing Post Modernism is critical to getting this goddamn mess off the face of leftism, and it should be so easy.

I mean look, most of its principles are only there because they haven't been smashed down by someone else yet.
They provide a lot of different perspectives form people but they can never explain why exactly that means that they're on different realities. That's like claiming that if I use glasses to distort a image, I'm seeing a different reality and not a different perspective of a base reality.
This is a universal truth in itself.

I mean look at this shit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sokal_affair

who told you about post-modernism?

Simply put, postmodernists are the ISIS of philosophy.

Disillusionment with the USSR.

I just see retards walking around the street spouting their enlightened bullshit
And my teachers too

Bookchin talks about the rise of postmodernism after 1968 in their "Re-Enchanting Humanity", OP. You should check it out if this subject interests you

Blame the French

It wasn't even a peer reviewed journal you autist.

Why user this whole thing is not only not right; it is not even wrong.

Women

It's great entertainment

The future. ;^)

Deleuze and Guattari are chill tho. Nick Land is fascinating, if only as a living meme of sorts

Autists pls go

Post-modernism as a philosophical category of various disciplines that may fall under it is the left's meme magic, if nothing else.

Literally feels threatened by a fraction of pomo garbage which anyone but a few actual memers entertain.

internet 'rationalists' are just anglo liberals who got their head so deep up the ass of their own ideology that they don't even realise they have an ideology.

The French iirc

If Holla Forums want to really fuck up Holla Forums, they should just exploit the huge fracture between the devout continentals (you) and the devout rationalists. With the amount of pure shitposting recently I could believe it's already happening.

Son who taught you this post-modernism stuff?

Which is at worst for the conties a ratio of 8:2, because while few know what exactly continental and analytical philosophy entail and what they mean, pretty much everyone here sees the difference between theory and scientism, with the latter always invoking fedora tropes.

What Holla Forums could do is themselves do a crash course on logical positivism and learn Wikipedia's list of fallacies by heart and come here to shit things up with analphil discourse, which would make for quite a lot of trouble because Holla Forums is, if anything, incapable of replying to bait, meaning that bait that looks like honest discourse could easily flood and be destructive.

Exactly, literally all Holla Forums have to do is suggest that the scientific method is valid and watch the (You)s roll in.

Also, I didn't want to mention it, but I was being very diplomatic when I suggested there were actually any devout analyticals on the board. Every single time I see shitposting about this topic, it's just a bunch of angry continentals beating a strawman. Holla Forums could completely ruin threads just by taking on the role of that strawman and replying in kind.