RTS BREAD

RTS BREAD

WHATCHYA:

Come share your favorite units, quotes, missions, strategies, and OC! RTS is the lifeblood of Holla Forums and the gold of the Industry!

this is also a thinly veiled attempt to get someone to play Red Alert 3 coop with me

No thanks.

There are a lot more problems with RA3 than just it's single player man.

Generals Zero Hour
Tunnels
GLA Underground!
To end the game in 2 mins by rushing with technicals blasting nasheed

I know, that's why I specifically said co-op ruined the singleplayer, not RA3 as a whole.

Fuck everything.
Rise of the Reds 1.87
ECA defensive lines, I like them, they are pretty
Clusters of Leopards, Gepards and Pandurs, they're sufficient since I tend to play against the easiest bots usually
Building all the Solar Relays to melt the enemy to slag using Solar Power.
you fags are going to bully me I can feel it

P-please respond, I am a whore for (You)s

Here, you slut.

if you're gonna post 2holes, at least do it properly.

I played some RA2 with you yesterday.
I haven't done so in three fucking years and i want more
I hope you can take responsability for that.

Only if you will be my friend

Mental Omega if you haven't played it
RA3 if you're feeling dangerously cheesy

We played Vanilla RA2 because MO campaigns and coop missions are retarded in terms of difficulty and tasks
seriously who makes FOURTY commando/small squad missions where half the map is filled with instakill shit? It's like if i'm playing Twisted Insurrection but it's worse because it doesn't have Nod

Red alert 3 is for wumps. RA2 can still blast it out of the water even with the always-crashing Cncnet lobby.

Command and Conquer is overrated.

zero hour: rise of the reds
Frank Jaeger for the 5 billionth time because American stealth detection is fucking broken
Pandora ECA. Nerve gas and neutron bombs for everyone!
Strangle their supply lines by locking down the resources points and oil derricks, use Solaris, neutron and nerve gas strikes to wear them out then sweep in with Leopard and Fenris tanks.

Anyone up for some RA2?

Sure i'm here.
i was playing in the lobby for a while and noticed the cncnetclient hogs up at least 400mb of ram and all of my two cores for some fucking retarded process called "cncmaps.renderer.exe" which doesn't seem to do FUCKING ANYTHING except hog memory since MO's client doesn't even use it and can render maps just fine so what the fuck is with that shit?
I'll be in the lobby as nice_meme.

did you leave

No.
I just crashed and decided to go eat dinner.
Back at the lobby.

where

welp CNCnet continues to fail

Honestly, I'm pretty sure that's what the ECA is made for, just don't go on multiplayer, you will be cheesed to death by USA and Russia.

Playing Company of Heroes 2 user with Spearhead Mod, holy fuck that Mod turns the game from a Wehrboo Blob Fest to an actual Strategic and Tactical thinking man's RTS. Seriously Relic should hand over development of the game to these guys since they are doing a much better job than they are.
Question is whether or not you are looking forward to any new RTS games. Warbros fags till playing Wargame?

You need to cool off.