How to make video games fun again?

How to make video games fun again?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ytv/status/846859789997146113
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Be the change you want to be.
I'm working on that right now.

I hope to hear from this board in a few years.

u wut?

Did I fucking stutter?

Good luck user. I've got a lot of ideas myself that just need the technical skill to make it come alive.

u were kinda autistic talking

Here's how. BE FUCKING ORIGINAL. LOOK AT THIS GAME. YOU GET TO BE A SNEK!

Name another game like this where you get to control a snake through slithering and shit.

Thats the problem. We've done SO MUCH in terms of video games it's hard to be original.

Stop playing video games for a month and try to avoid video games. I like to read so pick up another hobby. Video games will be fun again if you take a break from them and come back.

Stop playing for a while, get done with your adult responsibilities.

Stop masturbating and start lifting.
This solves almost every problem.

shit advice…. because there is nothing to play until PREY, then i'll play it for like 20 min, get bored then wait 2 more month for a new game and the cycle repeats.

shit advice…. because there is nothing to play until PREY, then i'll play it for like 20 min, get bored then wait 2 more month for a new game and the cycle repeats.

i don't masturbate, i make love to my wife, and i workout.
games still sucks.

I wouldn't even play it for a second. That is shit advice

what else is there to look forward?
barely anything in 2017…that's like 8 months of "take a break from games" from your shit advice.

shit effect was garbage, nier autismata was retarded too except music, i'm fuckin bored as fuck

No, it's that everyone making games are the dropouts from other industries. Thanks to companies like EA and Activision buying everyone up and then working them to death and dissolving the company five years later, game development is hell and a last resort. We get the retarded writers who couldn't even make it in TV, the retarded modelers and animators who couldn't make it in movies, the artists who couldn't make it in whatever artists fucking do, and jewish idea guys whose best ideas are "popular thing A mixed with popular thing B" to tie it all together.
Is it any wonder SJWs are in charge now? Every position in the industry is populated by miserable failures whose only happiness comes from shitting on the happiness of others. There are very few people who get into game dev because they genuinely enjoy it, or have the smarts to come up with something innovative. Rampant unchecked capitalism chased away everyone competent.
I give those snake guys five years before they sell out to some publisher and lose their way and drop into the same self-hatred everyone else exhibits.

what's tumblshot?
at least explain this to me, dont run and hide, kid

He's doing it in every thread, report and hide ID

That was freaking beautiful man.

I think he means "be the change you want to see". by the nu-male music he posted his gaem is just another "indie who's not actually indie" pixelshit title, however.

So a Nintendo game? That works.

wew lad.

Bigger image.
Also. The format is actually png
Save it. Mind = Fucked

Gas the niggers, spics, faggots, trannies, armenians, liberals, sjws, and jews.

Make games that are full on 1488.

Problem solved!

Spooky.

The jews are responsible for this.

Remove SJW.

Furthermore,

Great, now you've go this, and only this. And Dwarf fortress.

Told ya. Still, should have capped it in landscape mode. It looks ugly the way I took it.

Holy fuck.

Drugs and alcohol. If you get high and still can't enjoy video games, consider suicide as it's likely your only remaining course of action. Video games are inherently shit.

you would have to start making them and making sure your heart is in the right place

lmao
lmoa

Hello again! Have a bump my friend!

Somehow make all the giant monoliths go bankrupt so small studios can come back and compete without having to be against someone with a marketing budget 100x the size of your own frigen studio.

by making them yourself

You're over-stimulated, like eating too much junk food. Same fix: starve yourself for a bit.

Yep.

Wait, I thought gaming was a bigger industry than even Hollywood? Not that you don't have a point, but Jesus, the money is there to hire talent.

Video games were never fun

Make a game with not a single word in any language spoken or written down, without a story, without any semblance of reality, one that's only defining feature is that it's a game, and I will fucking play that game until I die.

Gaming IS a huge industry, but the only people making money off it are the ones at the top. That's why Kikestarter took off. Everybody knows that Publishers get all the cash and everyone else gets fucked, so many welcomed the concept of giving your money directly to the developers. The problem is it was BEFORE they've delivered the product, and in practice even worse than pre-ordering AAA shit.
Like everything else in America/the first world, the money is there to line the pockets of shareholders and they only dole out a pittance for everyone else to just barely survive on and keep making them money. Publishers discovered that if they hire low-quality desperate "talent" they can pay them less and still pump out games that stupid normalfags will buy 5,000,000 copies of. Why pay one skilled guy $100,000 a year when you can pay four Devry idiots $25,000 instead and shit the game out faster?

saved

well, Holla Forums is dying, so it's not that likely

I can think of one, Snake Rattle n roll i think it's called.

make the game disc double as an anal dildo and vibrator

Make sure the current gaming industry dies and there is a world war so millennials are forced to stop being retarded SJWs and grow a fucking spine. Make sure kikes get all brutally removed in that world war. Once all that is over, video game revival could be considered and they most likely won't be nearly as shitty.

My plan is to get good at making vida and then eventually working my way to a position where I can get the video game rights to ReBoot and make the game that Show Deserves.

Solution: Leave 8ch. Not kidding.

So are you excited for the reboot of ReBoot, user?

The first step is finding out what you find fun and looking for games that fit that criteria
There is no second step.

n-no b-b-billy!

This is a joke right?
Right?

twitter.com/ytv/status/846859789997146113

This is what you wanted right?

dot will be flat with a man chin

Not one bit. I hope for the love of god Hex isn't in the show.
But I can just make my game have nothing to do with that shit. Like how Transformers Devastation has nothing to do with Michael bay movies.

You don't.