Gravity Rush

Apparently, Raven's DLC was shitty.
Oh well, i hope the whole 2B costume thing is true and coming to the game.

Noep

You know you did it wrong when you even called it a game

I want to impregnate Kat and move her out of the sewer.

It's definitely one of the best "exists solely as a tech demo" games.

What if she tried to fly while pregnant?

Human beings have evolved with gravitational force in mind, having a baby in Zero Gs hasn't happend as far as I'm aware, but most people seem to agree that the result would be pretty obviously not good.

Thready reminder.

It's not Zero G, it's moving her own gravitational pull into a different direction. If you played the games, you'd know, as they call it falling instead of flying.

Fuck these people forever for sinking a viable platform with their incompetence and making a sequel to one of my favourite games on a new console.

Okay user, think of it like this then, a fetus in eutero is being tossed all over the place because of constant gravitational shifts by the mom, I think it's obvious that the end result would either be still birth or retarded

Someone post more Gravity waifus.

Raven's DLC felt off - Raven has slightly different (faster but less impactful/precise) movement and combat but instead of using this as a base to experiment with they just added two rather mediocre bosses and some usual cannon fodder on the side. The memory sequence was just "okay" but it doesn't mesh with the rest of it at all. I'm mainly disappointed you can't play as Raven in the actual cities. I want to take delicious photos, dammit.

Still, free is free. Hoping for more of anything at this point. Treasure hunts can only last so long. I didn't try the trench mines though.

Except that it's like the Speed Force, and Shifters are immune to fall damage. The baby would be fine.

Kat must live an existence of pure horror.

So was the game

Considering who she is and the cuhrazy physics of the world she's in it might not be so bad.

Can anyone tell me about Spikat? I don't really hate it, just a bit curious.

You make it sound like she can only control direction and not also magnitude. When she's just floating, she's in 0G. Normal "flight", she's exerting about 1G in whichever direction she's falling towards. Similarly, when she's walking on walls or such. Then when you hold down X in normal "flight" to move faster or when doing a gravity kick, she increases the gravitational pull to multiple Gs. I have no idea what's going on during gravity slides

It's literally just shifting gravity at an angle. What's so hard to understand about it?

Doesnt Gravity Rush 2 also have a true ending? Hiw much is there in that game?

Compared to the first game, it makes 1 look like a tech demo, which is kind of what the game already felt like in the vita

Both characters came from the same studio and had other connections that were mostly coincidences and small links.

Curious, was any of the dialog for this game got """"localized"""" for the west?

Not sure, but i don't know if that usually happens to PS games a lot.

They seriously need to add more dusty coins to chest you actually find. Goddamn I barely have 2000 of them. In fact add more dusty coins to every thing. Holy fuck!

qts!

What would have been better is more enemy types. There seemed to be more larger nevi types in the first one. Wish there was also more combat moves. Boss battles where somewhat lacking. In all honesty it wasn't too bad. It sucks because I see a lot of potential in Gravity Daze. Hopefully they go all out on the sequel if their is one. I could think of more ways to improve it but I'm a lazy fuck.

This is great