Jimmy Dore: US/Russia conflict is fake

So the United States and Russia are actively coordinating in Syria and the whole apparent conflict is just a show.

youtube.com/watch?v=AD9uJ8tBNVg

Other urls found in this thread:

libcom.org.libcom.org/files/Comments on the Society of the Spectacle.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

between the US and Russia in Syria I mean.

Jimmy doesn't understand the Syrian War lmao

We've known that for a while. Baby steps comrade.

and yet he''s still somehow better than 90% of the media coverage on Syria, especially the rest of TYT.

He's confused, but at least he's honest about it. Most in the media pretend to have this shit down when it's a very complex conflict.

Is there any place I can read about the Syrian Conflict? I'm honestly don't know very well what's happening and i'd really like to know

I don't understand the Syrian War.

That's understandable. It's a clusterfuck surrounded by a shitstorm of propaganda.

Isn't it about a gas pipeline?

No. Russia approved of a pipeline you cyka blin. It's about the Jews (the international kind not the individual kind) and their lust for a greater israel.

IT'S SEVEN O' CLOCK

Yup, it's seven.
Where did Robert go?

o boi

he's technically right because Muh Spectacle. If you die during the play you die for real. There's an element of improv involved, sure, but in the end, the script is authored by the inhuman forces of the political economy.

libcom.org.libcom.org/files/Comments on the Society of the Spectacle.pdf

Southfront.org

I neither understand nor care to understand the Syrian civil war tbh

This is a basic misunderstanding. The U.S. policy in Syria (especially regarding Russia) is confusing because the CIA and the Pentagon are pursuing very different/conflicting policies in Syria.

On one side, the CIA supports the rebels against Syria/Russia, while the Pentagon is at least tacitly aligned with groups like YPG/SDF (who are in turn tacitly aligned with Russia/Syria) fighting against ISIS. Sometimes this means there is an inter-branch conflict between the U.S.’s own proxies.

U.S./Russia collaboration, I imagine, has to do with fighting ISIS, not the broader civil war.

He's pretty close though, he's telling the truth of what's going on there but no the truth as to why it's happening because the reason why is unacceptably non-PC in the liberal world, and so is written off immediately. At least he's reporting accurately as to what is happening on the ground and who is on what side.

"Kurt Eichenfuck" was a nice touch

They didn't approve the Qatar-Turkey pipeline that people site as a reason for western intervention. That pipeline would cut into their European market share. The pipeline they approved with Turkey is a completely seperate issue.

If I am not mistaken, that one involved Iran, didn't it?
Hence the presence of Hezbollah helping Assad?

You're thinking of the Iran-Iraq-Syria proposal which was originally supposed to run through Turkey but that fell through and it's indefinitely on hold due to the war. The Russians just made this deal a few months ago with Turkey.

That pipeline already exists.

Which one?

The Turkish Stream and Qatar-Turkey pipeline do not exist.

Word thanks for the info

Jimmy is soo brainwashed when it comes to that.

There's others leftist who know the situation but defend Assad/Russia anyway thinking it's the best thing to do. Stuff like "Assad is against Israel/US/Saudi in ME which is good" so I will tell them what is in the interest of the world… one of those are George Galloway and Abby Martin…

To clarify, not all Syrians are with Assad, at least it's 50%/50%. Western media telling people "100% of people against Assad" make them go the full opposite when the see a whole city celebrating Assad's victory in RT.

This guy knows…

It's mainly because of Israel, since Assad's Syria was the only one that won a war over Israel (with help of USSR, while US helped Israel).

Israel didn't declared its border yet for a reason.

Also why China's been involved in blocking UN-resoltions.
They want Assad in power, so the oil coming through the iraq-iran-syria line and through to the east is not under American control just as it is with the Trans-Israeli-Pipeline.

Don't know how true this is but it totally clicks with what I know about Syria.