New UT4 update released, flak cannon got fucked but the other changes seem nice
epicgames.com/unrealtournament/blog/release-notes-march-28

Also ganoo slash linux launcher NEVER EVER

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.co.nz/#!P51hWSZS!K_SV_M5KPwcKlD9T0aMeiji0ESjl6JtsVlNCyhb7JsU
maxogc.net/tribes/t2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tight, I like this game

I can't figure out what the fuck Epic is trying to do anymore, so I'm just going to step away from UT for a while and see what it is some time later.

At least Reflex delivered pretty well and is filling the void for arena games.

Also, forgot some things:

postan screenshots (not mine)

No way is this max settings, mine looks much better

What do you consider normal splash damage? Quake 1 rockets?

UT2004 did splash damage just fine.

Are they that different?

Then post some of yours, I just got those from the game's flickr since I can only run it on medium.

Does the ganoo version even fucking work? It has been broken for a while, does the update fix that?

Does anyone else feel that the artstyle for most of the finished maps seems kind of off? It looks kind of like they removed the 'un' from 'Unreal'

Play tribes 2 with us faglords.

Here's the link to the already installed game, the required map packs to play on some servers, the TribesNext patch, and some useful scripts. You just need to unrar it and that's it:
mega.co.nz/#!P51hWSZS!K_SV_M5KPwcKlD9T0aMeiji0ESjl6JtsVlNCyhb7JsU

If you don't trust my link then you can download the game by yourself and post on t2forums.com if you encounter problems. People play late at night on the server Snap Crackle Pub. In the usual week days we get between 8 to 12 players every day at peak time, in the weekend we may get between 16 to 24 players. Trust me though, despite it being so old and not full of people, you can still have massive amounts of fun in it. Also the people on t2forums are pretty cool guys.

You can also check how many people are playing by visiting this:
maxogc.net/tribes/t2/

If that's in any way realistic to you i recommend you go to the nearest eye doctor. You might be shortsighted and your brain is filling up the missing detail.

fug meant for

Not really. They all look like 'generic medieval castle' or 'generic science facility' and they all look like they're on Earth.

So is the best mod coming to UT4?

bump

Do you have to use the launcher? Why can't i just execute my .exe like the good old days. Launchers are shit.

Does Holla Forums like Selket?

reflex is nothing amazing but you're shitty over
minor stuff. id sooner criticise the choice to use an early access model for this game which lead to cash shop jewry, nvidia gameworks apparently being a clusterfuck, linux never ever, and the editor which could do with a few more improvements like integrating the UI scripting stuff or bringing back textures. only whinging about rocket splash or shit that doesnt matter like music and announcers or bots in a multiplayer only game with an unfinished engine is skipping over the most important things that brought down reflex aside from the dead genre and scarce originality.

All the serbs are burgerzone, no yuropoor serbers.

This was the sexiest game on the xbox.

I've been playing on burger servers with 180-200 ping for years and I can beat a lot of people. Honestly, tribes 2 has pretty good netcode, so it shouldn't matter that much. It's more about knowing where your projectile will land.

lincuck version when?