& Stalinkitty to make Leftcomkitty jealous

I'm not into bestiality

Bernie cat is the cutest.

Ok I add Stalin Kitty.

Leftycom for the nerd sub

Stalincat for the intensity - dom on dom

What are each tendency's fetishes?

berniecat is pretty fucking cute

Females don't have fetishes, unless "being dominated by a ultra-macho brute" is a fetish

what did he mean by this?

hahahahahahaha

oh man that's a good one

you always crack me up no gf nazi

Neoliberal and ancap cat can be my findom mistress

So does that make nazis females by definition, since they're all about bending over for das fuhrer? 🤔🤔🤔

Situkitty, Berniecat, Syndicat and the anarchist

None of you actually know what a woman wants or feels like, let alone the fact they weigh as much as you.

Adulthood is going to hit and you're going to realize sooner or later how full of shit you are, and how your imagination of what woman are is a complete and total fantasy that you've had since high school you refuse to let go on

You know, you're right. A boss 'knows everything,' whereas a leader is willing to admit a mistake. Hitler showed some of this renowned humility on 1945 when he shot his face off. Maybe you could learn a lesson. Unless you subscribe to the alternate theories about him hiding away in Argentina or a Berlin Bunker. In which case there's an even greater moral here: don't show your fucking face.

Hitler wasn't even near the frontline or anything like that he wasn't a leader.
Following that image logic Durruti was a leader since he fought alongside his man

What exactly am I missing about females then? When I push people, they all end up admitting I am right, just that "we can't change it because that would impede on freedoms"

Quite literally everything and a bit of not understanding human interaction to throw in the mix.

All three people you know

And all the more people you surround yourself with existing confirmation bias of ridiculous high school stereotypes you have

Woman are not girls you fucking idiot

Women are single, women are mothers, women require an enormous amount of personal strength and responsibility that you currently do not have, and will not waste on you.

You are stuck in high school because it was the last time you actually interacted with a significant number of people.

Well understand, most women are muscular and aren't in it for submission.

Everyone gets this dumb fuck shit out in their teens or in their early 20s and becomes a cynic just like everyone else

And the least they have in mind is you.

Do you think you're cruel? Do you think you're unkind? So strong and all that dumb bullshit?

Women will make you cry like a bitch in the amount of cruelty possible to the immature shell you are to everyone on Earth.

You know only people as mature as yourself because that's the only woman, and I frankly am hesitant to say "woman" for these people usually yet, that can tolerate your presence for over a minute.

Most don't care about strength, or you.

You can't even tame yourself, don't play tame the shrew.

Not even themselves know what they want, this is why we will never know.

lmfaoooo

This shit. Most women know exactly what they want. It's why they confuse you.

Anarcho-Hoxhaist cat

well, for starters, actually interacting with them beyond saying "hello"

I'd make leftcom choke on my stalinist cock

Um

Backs. Really solid muscular back muscles?

I guess nowdays they want to be rich and famous. But then again, this applies to both genders on most 1st world countries.

No.

You know how you feel? How you don't give a solid fuck about any of this?

That's how woman feel. Congratulations you just figured people out.

user pls stop

women don't get dominated. That's what they what you to think, that you're in control.

t. my mom said that to me

You're insane.

It's simple. Women don't find you interesting enough to befriend. Anything you think women like, they obviously don't.

You are stuck in what your father told you and what you heard of in high school.

Welcome to reality.

Less and less people are having sex, and less and less of the sex had is straight..

There is nothing more sane than your self admittedly obese, a nazi, and you probably look like an obese version of Tarzan, and you're a nazi, and all your clothes are shit.

And somehow despite the psychical weakness you've had, you've manged to cry about it harder and became a nazi and ruined your personality.

Anything I say might seem insane.

But then again, you clearly went wrong, so its going to sound insane.

Simply put, women are more cynical than you are in a year, in a month, and they like talking about music and art. You like talking about their inferiority and looking ugly and pretending to be dominant when you can be emotionally and physically pushed around like a twig.

So they don't like you. I doubt you'll ever fix yourself to become presentable to other human beings.

You are a Nazi, and so, everyone thinks you're the scum of the earth.

All in all you're not getting on a date fast. They find more schadenfreude in you than perhaps ever could you give a woman pleasure in your entire lifetime output of exhausted sighs after splooging.

No, they don't. Most of them have generic taste. But then again, this applies to both genders nowdays.
I have met some women wich actually know their shit, but the majority don't dig deep enough. Lack of curiosity.
They're all stuck on the things i used to be into in my teens.

Your taste is probably generic.

On average, I've met more women who can talk about art and music, actual taste, than I have men.

And they certainly are curious enough.

There are men I feel the same way towards. This isn't a divide among the sexes, it's just clearly easy to run into basic people more than sophisticated people.

You have to be in enough of a niche to find the right crowd for you.

Demcon cat

lewd

Females only like the brutish assholes. There are plenty of average looking guys with gfs. The only catch is that they all enjoy treating women like shit.

Could you stop trying to make more lesbians? Liberal media does enough to encourage it.

It's actually, quite the opposite. You see everyone as an asshole, so you'll always be lost, you won't understand social groups, dynamics, demographics, you can't dress yourself, you can't change your ideology, you can't get fit, you can't do shit, you can't get into art, you can't get into music, you can't stop being a nazi, and you can't stop fucking up, you can't stop the mindset the objects of your pathetic desires are inferior to you, and you can't stop telling yourself

"Poor old me, poor poor old me, what have I done wrong that woman won't fuck me. Poor poor old me"

Well guess fucking what nobody wants you.

You can say woman only like assholes but news flash

You're the asshole. You're your own reason why nobody likes you.

I'm not telling you this out of cruelty, I'm telling you this to snap you the fuck out of it.

Wake the fuck up. Stop doing this to yourself before you fucking become entirely hopeless. Snap out of this fucking fantasy dream you're in.

This is not reality.

Women are mean, but sometimes people need tough love.

You can't compete because you have nothing going for you, rejection is only trying to tell you something. It's not to wallow in your own misery.

Fucking improve yourself and stop being a piece of absolute shit and people will come to like you. Actually get fucking taste.

No, they don't. I don't know who you surround yourself

But nobody wants to be in an abusive relationship, especially past a certain age.

You're getting older and your views are becoming more and more infantile.

I'm being serious, stop doing this to yourself before you end up in a place you cannot escape from. Stop. Stop what you're doing, and reverse it. Everything you've done for the past year, do the opposite, and never look back.

Or you will have no hope, and you'll forever be that fucking nazi on leftypol who has no girlfriend.

Fail. Women aren't some kind of hivemind.

I'm certain you're the last person on this board to be qualified in giving sex advice.

They are more cynical. I can tell you that.

Finally, someone that understands me

Their ideology is deliberately anti-rational and based on vague mysticism and feelings above facts. If they were susceptible to logic, they wouldn't be Nazis.

I'm honestly surprised that you're the only user that's arguing from that point. You're right, of course, but I'm surprised not as many people are sharing this perspective. Then again, this is a fucking imageboard.

Maybe you are, maybe you know a lot who are. But i know quite a lot who aren't. There are even some incredibly optimisitc, and some who are, believe it or not, quite naive.

I don't know why you think women are way more cynical than men.

When i was at film school, i only met three women which had the right mentality of being opened towards everything and wanted to be challenged.
The rest were just into David Lynch or Lars von Trier.

I know, but this nazi in particular I feel sad for. If it is who I believe it is, I mean it probably is. It's some obese dude who complains about women's rights every post he makes and how inferior everyone is but him.

And then complains about how he has no hope in life and he can't possibly change himself.

It's absolutely pathetic and at least I can say I tried.

Religious Right a cute.

Why would you feel sad for such a person? They deserve no better than they get.

I suppose it depends on the subject at hand, but nearly everyone is equally cynical today, or at least, they are in different ways.

I believe that because perhaps it was the enviornment I came out of women had to be stronger. There's not really a choice there.

But I see the end result everywhere anyways.

People keep potraying woman as these doe eyed deer that walk into masculine headlights and love to be abused and fucked silly.

The opposite truth is they are incredibly mean spirited and can fuck you up emotionally in every which way, and they're people with flaws.

If you can't understand this, you will end up worse than you already were.

The fact that a nazi only bares witness to abusive relationships and has shaped his warped idea of what love is, is interesting to me.

Because they're probably mentally ill to a degree. I'm not one to shit on people who cannot help their own circumstance out of cruelty alone, but appealing to their own self interest in the face of their own personal catastrophe seems, humane?

I don't want anyone mentally ill to become a self loathing, ever loathing nazi, who can never get help.

What's wrong with plain greek yogurt? It goes great with honey and blueberries.

Oh, nevermind, I didn't notice the anfem. Sorry for interrupting.

But they can help their own situation. They merely need to stop blaming everyone else for their problems and acknowledge that they're the ones who will have to change. If you have such an insane ego that you cannot ever admit fault with yourself and would rather never meet a girl than change, you deserve nothing better than to die alone.

You have the interpretation skills of a 6 yo. Read more books famrade.

"the right mentality of being opened towards everything and wanted to be challenged"

This means steping out of the border. Nothing to do with taste or my taste.

I guess. I just don't think anyone deserves to be in such a sorry state. I'm willing to judge a nazi who knows better, not one who can't know better. But, you're probably right I guess.

Talking about what women want it's probably some stupid fucking maternal instinct that makes me feel this way.

Never knowing at least one love in your life is pretty fucking horrible.

Isolation and solitary confinement can fuck with your mind heavy. Especially without, knowing someone.

Look at these Nazis and tell me they aren't desperate for some female contact in their lives. From their perspective it's obviously an undesirable situation.

What's so horrible about it? Not everyone has the same needs or priorities in life.

Being totally isolated is actually traumatizing, there is a point beyond cabin fever.

love is pretty fucking inconvenient tbh fam

Ye, but you can still have friends and family even if you've never loved anyone.

Yeah. It is. But, it's not like the future gives us anything of material worth.

In fact, the future is kind of hopeless and fucked.

There's not much of a future to look forward to for anyone that isn't misery.

Isolating yourself now is only going to make you regret it when things truly turn sour and never come back to the way it even is now. However that might materialize.

I'm saying, it's a gamble. You either love someone now before its too late, and you're economically fucked out of house and home, and everything you used to like is gone

Or, you love someone while you still can.

Perhaps, people will come together more in whatever awful time awaits us all in the future of unforseen consequences. And then a lot of us will find love in a desperate time.

But I don't think it will be. I think the internet, still there, will make people just more and more cynical and mean, that's what the state and capital want anyways. To strip us of empathy and care for our neighbors and our class.

I don't know if removing yourself from people like you right now is a good idea.

You might never know when it might just all be over for you one day.

After all, the homeless population is only set to increase.

That's true. My above point is just how I see things.

Finding love is the only way to make some things bearable about life.

For you.

like?

Situationist Cat is cute

Also Stalinist and Nihilist

you mean dick

Everything about being financially independent with academic responsibilities alone is soul crushingly awful.

No amount of casual dyke sex is good enough when all I want is a lover to come back to every night. not alone studying or staring at the ceiling or just being on twitter. Its a great fear some day the freedom to even love like that won't be a right that I'll have. And I'll never come home to a wife. In a future this fucked up as it seems, that's. rather depressing to me. To be blunt, I would rather die than live like this alone without another woman to hold me close.

Or not? I already feel exhausted after hanging out with my friends for a day, and we barely see each other. The thought of some other person being around 24/7 and expecting me to spend time with them sounds very stressful.

Oh, okay, you're just projecting like a madman, no wonder that wall of text didn't make any sense to me.

No. I'm not.

Just nobody is really, looking for something lasting.

No, really, what the hell are you saying?

you need to get laid

I mean that when you're finnancially independent and you have to pay rent and shit and you go to college and you're thrust into all these responsibilities for over two years, things start getting, I don't know.

Lonely. I can hook with some friend but. I don't know.

Idk why the fuck this shit is even dumping on leftypol I should stop.

I'm just saying I'm worried about how much finnancial stress I can take as an actual adult, with a career. In a future that looks this shitty.

Like I said, how I see it. It's not worth it in this position not to come back to my place that's there to ease whatever finnancial stress.

Not just from a position of love.

But from like, running an apartment. Getting rent on time. I could use the help.

I probably could doubtlessly use it in the future.

I do not want to end up a single OL

yeah its been about two months and a quarter or some shit

lol it's not that bad.

Tripfag, you're drunk. Go home.

I am actually completely sober I just got emotional and made the unwise decision to do this.

Fucking nazis, can't even get a 2 word post right.

There's YOU'RE ubermensh rigt there.

Get antifa'd you shit.

Once you got a steady stream and it stops for winter….

Get out of here, normalfag. Go to the club or whatever it is you do.

This is you. This is what you sound like

What the fuck is it with Holla Forums and catgirls?

Then it's not plain anymore

Having sex with mentally disabled people is against the law.

Pretty good taste

Cats are leftists

i know the feel user

Dil at a Your AC (Air Conditioning) CCunt

That's because you are a boring person. Living alone if the best thing that is. The ultimate freedom.
Try living alone for 10 months without internet at home. Fucking millennials kek.

Contagion

Do you think being at home for ten months alone makes you interesting

Dyke9k 2bh

this fam
Next thing you know anfem will be REEEEing for all the straights to stop taking her women

ngl the most crushing shit for dykes is crushing on a girl in high school but shes straight. It also is the extra layer of embarrassing to even try to go on, without it turning back into gossip. So you just have to hold back do nothing feel miserable and hold the spaghetti.

is that r9k enough

No, because I already knew that about you. Let's hear something we don't know.

I wish I'd ever felt romantic love for someone just so I'd know what the hell people are talking about and why they care so much. All of it sounds so trivial and weird to me.

It is 1000x better than having ecstasy for first time, I can grantee this.

I have never had xtc.

Im not but I have the same problem. I have never felt romantical love for someone. This wouldn't be so bad if I did not crave it so much. What do.

Why the need to know..,

You know that feeling of wanting something really bad?

Combine that with like. Having an anxiety attack and getting all hot.

And its sort of like not that bad feeling but at the same time you just want to suppress it because you don't want to act stupid and ruin the feeling you're having.

Its just a bunch of positive ups and then negative downs, but the positive bits are so good feeling in your chest that you just want more even at the cost of the negative bits.

It's like, having knots in your stomach.

The closest I can compare is like its the feeling of being on a roller coaster, but that feeling of knots in your stomach is emotional instead. And instead of being awful you don't want it to end.

It feels almost exactly like that.

Like G-Forces in your chest, and your stomach tightening up and feeling like its gone in your chest.

And its towards a person.

All I ever hear is about how fucking gay it is.

Just look here for an example of why you should never do it

Its like having the energy of the sun and all the stars coursing through every nerve in your body and feeling the heat of the whole universe in your chest. Its quite literally a divine and vaguely supernatural experience. Nothing including drug abuse can simulate it at all

no its amazing its not lame at all

I mean for me it is pretty gay

But it's a human thing.

Once it hits you'll understand.

I still can't imagine it to be honest. I have had 1 crush in my entire life and I only asked her out because I made the logical decision that living with rejection was better than living my whole life with my over-active fantasies of "what could have been". This decision was 100% correct, but I've not had a crush since.

Not really. I don't really require much to be satisfied. The rest of what you and say sounds either awful or so abstract that it doesn't help. I guess it's the kind of thing you can't really compare to anything.

tfw you realize none of you fucking losers will successfully be a part of any revolution because you'll squander all your revolutionary potential by being clingy, autistic fucking weirdos that think their chance has finally come

I've never had anything too intense except for once.

That was awful. And unfortunately for me, it wasn't meant to be. They weren't gay. It's powerful enough I spent an entire year just feeling it nonetheless towards this person and not wanting to let go.

As good as it is, it can be even more painful if you cant have it. Because it feels like a contradiction. You care all about this person, their thoughts, their actions, their clothes, their taste, their everything and their every movement and just, everything. And you want to be around them so much, like 24/7, to the point it might become a bit obvious. Maybe you would die for someone just to have them be safe.

but they don't love you back. Or are incapable.

And every muscle in your body is just screaming no, don't go.

You're lucky you've never felt that, at least.

It's like. A combination of emotions. Imagine feeling a bunch of different emotions simultaneously, In any given moment it feels like

Every single possible emotion simultaneous, every second.

This thread is very enlightening. Who would have guessed that the tripfag is a lonely, emotionally maladjusted misfit?

Why not both?

I dont feel lucky. I feel empty and inhuman.

literally anyone who has been around *chans for more than a year

I don't get the people who get all bent out of shape over relationships. Capitalism fucks all that shit up. Don't beat yourself up for not having a great relationship, just like you shouldn't for not controlling the workplace.

Bruv are you autistic?

that's the joke

Uh

That's all of us

I dont believe in blaming everything on capitalism.

Lol no.
This is literally only a problem for sexual minorities who can`t act normal.

Capitalism makes everything worse bud.

Unfortunately, the dominant culture has a major interest in promoting love, sex and romance as being almost obligatory. Looking at it rationally, I really don't have any interest in a relationship, yet I constantly feel like I'm doing life wrong and disappointing people for not having one.

Well don't feel that bad about it.

Because inability to succeed at that feels like a dentist accidentally fucked up and put a dental tooth through your gums into the root of your tooth

But its completely emotional and in your chest, and even if you're a dude you spend a month or more crying.

And its worse because you felt you invested all that time to look stupid to someone you almost see or feel as a role model.

So that's not worth it. And it doesn't feel that good.

It is the same feelings you get at the loss of any loved one. So it is not just "sexual minorities", this phenomenon is also perfectly straight. And comes from the same place as loss.

There is nothing stopping this from happening to you, socdem, no matter how stupid you are.

I told you this earlier: you're projecting your own piss poor emotional state onto all of us. I am neither lonely nor emotionally maladjusted. You, however, have continually pressed this point with every post you've made in this thread reeking of insecurity and loneliness, and it is fucking hilarious.

Those people should be disappointing you for having such stupidly arbitrary expectations.

Oh so its like when I got bullied and beaten up for 10 years when I was a kid?

If that is so, can the psychiatrist help me with this too?

This. Also, that shit about romantic love is precisely the kind of shit you hear from neckbeards who have never touched a woman they weren't related to.

I have not loved anyone sincerely(including my family) since junior high. Why should I care?

It's not like that. It's, not bullying.

It's loss. It's the same feeling you get when a pet dies, yknow

It just sucks. And there's not much to do besides feel like absolute shit for a long time.

Why are you even taking offense at the suggesting you might cry about something in your life as an adult

dare someone to turn this into a hookup thread

No.

As for family members dying, I just try to repress those feelings.

Joke's on you, my waifu is 2d so I can't physically touch her, checkmate

I doubt everyone posting is homo.

Hookup with whom, theres like 99% guys here, and I know for a fact that there aren't any female comrades in a 400 km radium on this board near me.

Good for you👌

That's appallingly sexist actually.

What the fuck. It's not normal to see a romantic interest as a role model. Maybe if it gets to the point where they're a life partner or something and the two of you complement each other well, but certainly not at that early romantic stage. This seems indicative of extremely low self-esteem.

Everyone is bi, even tripfags.

I just lost my cat
no its not

lets test how not homo you really are user

where are you bb

I said like. As in, the emotion there is similar.

Netherlands.

And I am straight. Mostly

Being a dyke is like being a female neckbeard so you're not too far off

I'm an Egoist looking for another Egoist so we can engage in mutual masturbation.

I wish. I don't even mind dicks, but I just can't get myself to feel remotely attracted to a man's physique, and the facial structure is a huge turn-off. MtFs are as far as I can go.

dang yurofags

you mean you derailed it into a thread where everyone makes fun of you
which isnt that different from any other thread you're in, this time it's just more personal

So?

traps are gay, guess youre bi

It never really had much of a subject to begin with beyond some vaguely sexual questionnaire.

Ed Ed and Eddy was shit

This.

Face is most important.

You're not even trying anymore.

to be fair tho she kind of did

let's re-rail

I would fug spooky cat. We would make a union of egoists.

You're waifu a shit.

Well I'm having fun anyways

Would you fuck anfem?

need pics 1st

I'm serious. Could never stand the animation style or the voice actors.

Ew nobody would do that

Second pic might not be related, but I still will keep shaming her until end of this board.

Is there a catgirl for that?

Fuck you too socdem

those fucking mom jeans

Nihilism cat, obv.

THICC
H
I
C
C

lmao at anyone that uploads images of themselves to an imageboard, though

wait youre white as fuck

I own too many

I'm not the one on the right genius

I wish, would make the amount of porn available to use far more varied.

>that hair
>that hair

Considering this is what the average dude who posts here looks like including prickly I'm taking that as a compliment.

bet youre still fuckin white
lose the get up, it's unflattering

1st pic has the style of a 90 year old, but a better body than I expected (doesn't mean a good body, just not obese).

2nd pic looks totally fine. She's not gorgeous but who is. Would depend entirely on other factors. I don't care that much about face.

Satanposter has great tits if it's really her, btw.

Is that really you? Don't know what your face is like but you could probably get a hot body if you worked at it. Your dress sense is an absolute trainwreck though.

anfem is too thicc for me bit i'd fug her cause I like her personality

Always bet on black

I agree

nothing out of the ordinary here

Thank god I'm not an ugly bridge troll like you and that faggot.

Wow excuse me?

The funny part is he's partially right but the part that's wrong is so wrong that it ruins the rest.

Why are you judging anyone

He looks like he just needs a haircut, a shave, a few drinks, and a friend.

nah i have a squarer face and my facial hair actually exists above my neck

We have more qt boipussi than that though just look at rebel, muke, and fuckmuir
especially fuckmuir

Are you blind? I called you fat and ugly.

He's right in that a guy's appearance is not that important and how you behave is what matters. The part that's wrong is how you are supposed to behave. I was wondering if you would get it or not.

cant be leftist without it obv

I can't read this I need my reading glasses

There can be only one of us on this board at the end. I`m sure that I will be the last one standing on this shitposting war.

That's true.

Fuckmuir is especially qt

what the hell is wrong with your eyes

Please show us your bin. Surely you must have only dated goddeses.

asian anfem is perfect for me :3. I wish i could hug her and stroke her hair.
I like my women with a nice belly to lay my head.
Shame she's a no-no person, always atacking every user and always very defensive :(

Never seen drunk person before?

low birth

You look like white TJ with Erdogan's eyes and just a really unfortunate beard

Why did I specify white when TJ is white nvm.

You look like the amazing atheist but somehow whiter

How dare you, TJ is a beautiful black woman.

Got all those, see here

a shave a shave a shave a shave a shave a shave a shave

shave

Fucking shave jesus christ

Now you just need some gene therapy for the beard and the cock-eyes. You should probably not look at the camera like you're thinking about how to rape it also.

By the way I have similar beard genetics. You gotta work with what you got and sometimes that means just get rid of it.

Yes mommy

Should I shave down there too mommy?

Antideustch cat.

WTB one furry to draw her for me.

I can draw a tad. I'll see if I have the time. I'm underselling, I'm not bad.

Sometime later.

I'd fuck catposter and the escort anfem, wherever they are.

#2 is qt.

Honestly, it would be the opposite for me, it would definitely be a hate fuck.

If my life depended on it, I think I would probably have an aneurysm from trying too hard to fluff myself. Just on personality alone, I don't think I could get it up if I had to.

Even in pure fantasy women are a disappointment sexually. They cant let their imagination erode social norms for even a second.

Anfem is ugly on the outside, too?

Personally I think so from what I've seen. I like that thin waste and fat bum, neither of which she has.

I said:

That is the whole point of ERP, letting go and just fantasizing about whatever. Men never feel the need to write that because they don't give a shit how they are treated in a fictional setting. That is why I preferred to not even know the real gender of the person. Women would always go out of their way to let people know who they were and what they wouldn't do and why. I don't care who exists beyond the screen. It might be harsh but it's the truth and it's all about jacking off at the end of the day. Stop taking shit so seriously and allow yourself to be raped by a panda… Ok so some of it could get ridiculous even by my own standards but it was all in good fun.

Fuck this thread

LET'S MAKE CATGRILLS GREAT AGAIN!

when will the catgrill drawfairy come back?

Who's the blonde?

Are you sure you're an anarchist? Why are you shaming a guy that is suffering from social isolation?

February

There's no point, comrade. She'll just dodge the question like she always does. It always goes the same way.

The sad thing is they were the ones to make the first art featuring the mascots of both boards, and this is how they're being repaid. Without that art they made, this bastardization of Rodina wouldn't even exist. Give someone an inch and they'll take a mile, I suppose.

Rodina all the way. Would probably get pegged by Stalincat tho.

if it's so obviously not her then why whinge? salty fucks

Let me guess.
No Russian avant-garde, only socialist realism, right?

Let the artist create the interpretation of the character they want, faggot.

Think he'd still be pretty ugly with all of those tbh.

How much you want, fam?