Mirage: Arcane Warfare

Sequel to Chivalry with MAAAAJEEEK set in mudslime general, "pre-order now for beta" kinda deal. Looks like rebalanced Chivalry trying to compete with OW, but thought I'd let you people judge it from the trailer.

It looks decent at first, but the whole "every attack has a windup" sounds like parries will be broken as shit. Trying to get what I can from these videos since

Hilariously, most characters are white or white-ish. Wonder if Tumblr will throw a shitfit over that.

I don't like the TF2/Warcraft style graphics.

it will be absolute dogshit just like chivalry. tornbanner studios are fucking faggots that fucked up big time.

Does anybody?

Played the alpha. It's trash.

YES!
I always wanted to play as a strong independent black muslim female with overwatch graphics!

I just want to rescue princesses from evil sultans and his genie minions

Theres syrian warfare, you play as the syrian police slowly becoming a military unit.

It's a non-statement that's wrong to begin with. There will never be a game in the current year, but one day 1990 was the current year, and Prince of Persia was then released. What he meant to say is, "there will never be again".

Alternatively, he could mean a game set in the modern times, which is rather weird considering he also mentions evil sultans. Unless you do some weird modern fantasy thing, in which, well, yes. That'll never happen.

you seem really insecure and incapable of being told you're wrong.

Whatever ho. It's a meme reply and it got another meme reply.

Fuck you mang.

Stop bullying me, bully the game. You bullies.

got a beta key from a "friend", just played one match.
it's ok

It's exactly what I predicted.

And nothing of value was learned from Chivalry

It's ok. Just nice to be playing a Chivalry-style game again.

yeah, I think im going to pass.

Also whilst I'm not defending the game, some parts of Mudslime world are white alright.

Yeah, yeah, fuck you too Holla Forumsice state ass-kissers.

As an aside, the game is shit. They fixed maybe 5% of what was wrong with Chivalry, and replaced it with everything that was awful about Overwatch.

Get ready to watch their existing DEUS VULT fans and SJWs simultaneously throw this shit under the bus.

Prince of Persia was singlehandedly created by a jew.

it looks like fucking Overwatch with swords

I don't know, smell too much of Overwatch/Paladins.
Though I am starved for an arabian setting without allah snackbars.

Reverse of what I said.

Eh, the original game is alright and doesn't seem subverted. The Prince and Princess are obviously white from the cover.

Hope it steals some players from OW, at least.

I know this feel, bro. Shit sucks. I'd love to play a game that did something neat with all the material there is to work with in that setting.
To my knowledge only Prince of Persia scratched the surface of it and that went to hell a long time ago, sadly.

This looks terrible. The colors of the characters really don't fit with the game world itself. The HUD looks like ass too.
Adding in "skills" is just the cherry on top.

Keep your autism in your own board, fag.

Keep your autism on your own imageboard, cuck.

I highly doubt this completely different game

Superior game coming in

I haven't looked much at Mordhau, but this looks really good. Armor and weapon customization sounds interesting.

And you can unscrew pommels!

It won't compete with Overwatch. It looks like another shitty first person MOBA that should be f2p. if Torn Banner hasn't fixed the dragging and animation exploits from Chivalry then it will be 100% dead one month after release, especially when Mordhau steals all its potential players.