4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite PC game from the 2000s?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
1d4chan.org/wiki/Space_Wolves
1d4chan.org/wiki/Eldar
1d4chan.org/wiki/Tau
1d4chan.org/wiki/Tzeentch
1d4chan.org/wiki/Nurgle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

KOTOR 2

Doo Sex

Morning everyone

I'M FREE. Finally got 2 days off after working for almost a week straight. Going to get so drunk later. Watch gabriel dropout, maybe a movie, dunno what else.

VIDEO GAMES
;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Hey lmao

Redpill me on somethingawful

Also I'm pretty fucking sure you asked this question already fag

The money should be good

Have fun.

I just said how much I liked KOTOR 2.

The Nihilism & racism is hitting me hard this morning.

Morning guys
Busy night tonight, I work with retards. Night has gone by quick since I've been listening to an assfaggots tournament as I go
Got lots of games in on my days off, plugged a few hours into cbyersleuth and total warhammer over the course of Saturday and Sunday. Also barely edged out a win against my buddy in heavy gear.

Diablo II

I've asked it about the 90s before.

How goes user?

I hope so. If I get a really big first paycheck or two I can really save for my trip.

Probably won't

KOTOR

I should start adding my week. I'm actually dreading Wrestlemania right now…

ok

Well today I got talked to at work, basically saying that I probably should work harder and that In fairness I agree, it's just my body can't keep up

Beat Skeith in Infection (really cool boss theme, too). I can see how back in the day this "buy the game one fourth at a time" would blueball anyone that was a fan as they were releasing. Makes me glad that I've got them playing from a loader and haven't had to buy shit. Thinking I might go do the "post game" content and try to rack up some more A, B, and C cores before importing my data.

Also, I know Infection is just one fourth of the total game, but it felt off for the credits to have no music with them. I mean, given how it ended, I can maybe see that silence would be reflective, but still.

I've used toasters, can't exactly answer.

(HH)

The more I go outside working this job seeing shitskins and race mixers everywhere the more I'm disgusted by the world.

Heavy gear?

How goes user?

Adding your week? And why?

Idk, just think I should post more. Also, nothing good is coming from that card.

I feel more & more like I can relate completely with this film. It wasn't suppose to be a prophecy.

captcha: u pig fn
at least the pork and beans are good.
I'm calling it "Conan's Gruel"

I decided to take a break from Catherine, and played through Ori & the Blind Forest. For a game that obviously has a big emphasis placed on its artstyle (which is fucking beautiful, I might add) I was pleasantly surprised to see that the game was also pretty good from a gameplay standpoint. It was a bit short, but I've still god places to explore and I got the physical Xbone release for only $10 so it was definitely pretty cheap, especially since it came with the a bunch of extra shit like concept art, some videos, and a CD of the soundtrack.

I tell you, it feels good to beat a game. I almost fell back into a rut there… I've been trying to push through games more the last few months, and it would've sucked to fall back into my old habits before March was even over.

That's a bit of a tough one. The one I have the most memories of would have to be playing Toontown fucking Online when I was growing up, but it's definitely not the BEST game.

Trying to help a friend calm down from an anxiety attack. I was playing Nioh (first time ever playing a game like that) and I'm absolute trash at it.

I know how you feel user, thats why I quit jobs constantly.

How many hours you sink into that game?

Card? Yugioh?

Haven't seen that movie in a long long time. Maybe I'll watch that today

Toontown sounds familiar but I have no idea what that is

Whats got him riled up?

Nigger, you ever watch a boxing/mma event? They always call it a card.

Tabletop game about robots

That's a 4AM post if I've ever read one

I'm a runtly little weak sack of shit
You probably at least have Fat people strength

Just life in general. It gets to us all ya know?

Did you have a ghost say "But it's 3am in the morning"

Yes I know. Just put a bag over his head and he'll be fine.

Magic?

They look cool at least?

I'm not fat in the slightest. I'm skele mode if anything.

It's a good feel.
AOM

My mom asked me why I was cooking in the middle of the night.
she's a light sleeper

Morning. I guess that furry Smash clone I play just came out of Early Access, with single-player modes and all that. The story mode is pretty short but whatever. I mostly play online anyway and it did include 4 new stages. Shame they have to be unlocked with ingame currency from the singleplayer stuff.
Max Payne all day erryday.

About 25 thus far. Ended the game with Kite at about level 32, other party members are rather close in level. Been having issues trying to properly gear every though; even with Data Drain giving better armor more frequently than in chests, some characters seem to be just shit out of luck for getting worthwhile weapons. Especially Blackrose (pretty much every Heavy Blade weapon I've come across for the last few days as a katana for Sanjuro instead) and the wavemasters (can't get a good wand worth a damn). Also can't figure out if I'm supposed to be using rare weapons that are half the characters' levels at this point. I can find level 28-33 armor just fine, but no way in hell have I been getting much if anything above level 14-16 as far as weapons go.

Might watch .hack//Liminality 1 tonight or tomorrow.

Ha don't think he'd appreciate that. Ya know when thinking of my all time favorite PC game it only came out a few years before Y2K. Anyone else remember MDK?

Oh

Did you tell her its because you've lost control of your life

F.E.A.R. (2005)

no.
I was busy trying to be as quiet as I could be to make my Conan Gruel.

What mmo?

Thought max payne was a ps2 game? How was your day user?

The fuck is that game about?

Does that follow the same story or what?

so I decided to see Get Out tonight since everyone around me says it's an amazing movie. spoilers ahoy
I was riding with a friend and he got a speeding ticket. We had to have both our IDs checked, so it is procedure. this movie is already bullshit.
I'm just gonna cut this shit down it's not worth the effort
these are completely serious plot points
also all the black people in the town have been body swapped, and they all talk like "white people", but all the dialogue for them is terribly awkward and doesn't fit at all. I couldn't tell if it was supposed to be serious or comedic
I can't believe this got anything above 50%-60% on rotten tomatoes. this movie was very underwhelming. I would not recommend it unless you feel like watching a huge waste of time.

I take it back, has supreme taste and reminded me that F.E.A.R exists.

wow

you fucked up

You can pinpoint the exact moment you made a mistake.

Is this that movie where it's about a the fitst miscegenation

They're definitely on the better end of aesthetics when it comes to tabletop games but it isn't saying much since their main comparison will be against warmachine.

It's on PC too.
I had dinner at my parents'. It was rabbit. First time I've ever had it. I've always suspected I had autism and the fact I got so upset at the idea of eating a rabbit is confirming it for me. I've been just really down because of it. I know it was already dead. I know that it probably died painlessly and it would be worse to let it go to waste but I feel horrible and sad and seeing the bones sitting on the plate on their counter just made me feel worse. I've never had a pet rabbit or anything. Just a stuffed one when I was a kid.

3rd Person shooter that goes into 1st person when sniper mode. Also has puzzles and junk. Had a lot of fun with it back in the old days.

tau fag tbh

you pay money to post on a forum. it's fucking retarded and so is everyone there who paid money to post an opinion that if a lot of people happen to dislike, you get banned. and you wasted money on something completely useless.

I haven't really lost control yet.
I made Conan Gruel.
I'll lose control when I lose my job, have my stepdad competley cut all ties with me and hear from my real dad that he hates me. so I'm hanging for now.

Stopped reading there

Wew why user why

Yeah that looks kinda neat. Though not super amazing.

Have you heard from real dad yet

this doesn't sound right. I'd double check the hours of business on your phone to confirm.

You know people hate when someone asks that right? "Lurk More" is a term for a reason.

I thought you'd played .hack. Liminality were the DVD OVAs each of the original quartet came with, one per game. Basically shows how the real world is being affected and, while Kite and crew are working to solve it from within the game itself, shows how people on the outside are working on their own towards fixing the issues as well. Or something like that.

You killed yourself there bro.

nope, I have not yet.
I have numbers that might be his or from his previous family that he divorced.

I thought I was later then I was

Feels bad.

Wrong

Tons of fun, right up there with infinity for /tg/ games I love
kickstarter for it this year too and I'm super hype to get my faction's buddies

Don't 'wew' me nigger, let me have my shit taste.

Sounds pretty faggy tbh

Rabbit chicken goat pig cow, who cares if it tastes good. How was it?

Play it some time and see how well it holds up

I played them some with my 3dpd ex years and years and years ago. Its been a while

the what

I didn't pay for the movie so it's not like it cost me anything besides my time.

user pls

Oh that explains it.

Undertale 2

Kind of bland and a little dry. I think at least part of why it's bugging me is that it was just the whole rabbit. All I know is that I'm a grown man and when I go to bed I'm going to take my old stuffed rabbit off the shelf where I sit him and cuddle with him.

WoW used to be enjoyable, back when there was something resembling an actual community on each server, rather than how every started to just afk in towns, waiting for the dungeon finder to ping them with a group they'd not bother to say a word to unless someone fucked up.

knock on his door

Not having standards & having friends who don't share your taste in films must be weird. You're living a lie user.

I know what that feels like. I tried arm wrestling this guy at work and he kept asking me if I was even trying. the worst part is he was genuinely saying it not taunting me. I gotta hit the gym hard this summer.

I meant to say first interracial marriage

GSC are cool but that robot looks like Tau or is it Tau looks like that robot

Now I want to try rabbit really bad. I saw a bunny in my backyard the last couple of days, pretty cute. Probably delicious.

Blizzard is one of the worst companies in gaming and you should hang yourself for enjoying their garbage.

At least I don't get sick

I'll do it once I can get a ride there.
in the mean time, I'm trying to convince my stepdad to let me live at my childhood home.
living there would make my life easier since I won't have to move and I can get two jobs pus work on side projects with my friends.
that and I want to inherit the house when my stepdad kicks the bucket

I'd rather experience something for myself and make my own opinion. I'm skeptical of people from chans who shit on everything regardless of the material, or people in real life who overexaggerate the good qualities of something.

Kickstarter is a godsend for /tg/ though. Some very top-notch games were made through kickstarter and it's a great place to get some dirt-cheap terrain.

buns are friends not food

this is a tau

You don't have a car?
I don't either atm but it should be out of the shop tomorrow
plz

I'm 5'7'' so there isn't a height advantage to give me a boost in mass. what about you?

I try not to eat things that could potentially carry parasites. Rabbits are probably carrying tons of roundup in their systems too since all they eat is grass. Probably a bad idea, In the city anyway.

Guitar Hero II

(checked)
I actually deleted all of my Nazi anime AVIs, if I save them again, they're simply going in a separate folder methinks.

(checked)
ja

(checked)
LMFAO TOONTOWN MY GOD THE TIME WASTED

(checked)
had bad thoughts at work today even though I did a good job, I'm butt blasted that I haven't received my check from last week, hoping it comes in the mail.

(checked)
may kek reconnect you and your kin

(checked)
miscegenation is a fancy word for race-mixing

(checked)
I recently lost some friends because I finally decided that they just think too blue pilled and I couldn't tolerate their hypocrisy they would always cast my way and make me the butt of their jokes and deny it. The ones that remained my friends are red pilled.

Morning everybody.

Read a shit ton of One Piece last night an today. Tore through the last of the first ominbus, and all of the second one, and half of the third one.
I'm at the party where Luffy just defeated Don Krieg and is setting off after Nami, with Sanji in tow.

I really didn't think I'd enjoy the manga this much, but goddamn it's fun to read. I'll probably finish this omnibus and the final one before the end of the week, finishing up East Blue, then i'll need to pick up the Baroque Works omnibuses.

Heavy Gear is 6 years older than tau

Yes, yes it is, doesn't change that the robot has similarities with the Tau suits, the XV8 and XV88 ones in particular

They didn't used to be as bad as they got some years back. And again, community itself is a core draw for MMOs, and sadly a lot of them seem to have lost sight of that, instead opting to cater to the solo audience that only logs in for an hour or so at a time.

Also, I don't play the game anymore. It's been years and years since I gave Blizzard a cent. It's become amusing to watch from the outside as they just get worse and worse, and worse, and feel glad I escaped when I did.

then yes it is that movie. and several other movies that have come out recently now that I think about it.

5'9

They're open 24/7, the guy working there just didn't expect someone to come in at 2AM when the floors were wet.

it's o.k up to the point where luffys brother dies

not really

Terrain??

Why not both?

Ticks are really really easy to spot. And also I live in a really rural area. I know the rabbit is eating grass out of my own backyard and my neighbors and nobody sprays shit here. Too many dogs.

I think I remember you from last night. did you say you know how to sing?

Well I'm autistic

They were never your friends. Those were NPCs.

dear white people
get out
pls das juden

I've heard about that. That's pretty far in though isn't it? Like the end of Impel Down, right? Or was it before Impel Down?

if you're a weak skinny manlet, just embrace the skirt tbh

I'm afraid it won't hold up. I don't want to lose my fond memories.

Should try and do direct deposit if you can.

What did he mean by this?

the enjoyment only exists in guilds now user, hence why I'm up at 4am pugging with guildmates

Pretty much. (((Hollywood))) likes to promote polluting your genepool if you're white.

Terrain is a term for shit you put on a game table like buldings, trees, statues, lamps and shit

hello autistic

I forget man

I don't play with my food and I don't eat my friends, that's why.

Glyphosates never actually leave the dirt once sprayed, & 100% cause cancer, so I wouldn't risk it.

Any race really tbh

Hey (You)

I certainly believe that now, believe me.

Impel Down is very close to it. It hurts even when you know it's coming.

Isn't the one piece manga really yuge?

I'd say blizzard was a shit company doing the same things I hate them for going back to the 90s. Dumbing down genres for mass market appeal.

Ahhh I figured. Probably why I haven't heard of it

very cute. I used to have a thing for redheads until college ruined it for me.

why didn't you press him on it? you probably could have gotten some donuts.

A U T I S M

You going to go full vegan like a fag or something?

Wew that seems a bit over stated tbh

I'm aware. But once more the mech picture predates tau by half a decade. So it's more accurate to say tau suits look like CEF mecha tau even took the hover tanks from them if you want to get technical

Buildings and structures so you aren't fighting on an open plain every game

still don't have a car and I stil haven't finished the online course due to laziness

This is my dad, if any of y'all can find any connections it would be greatly appreciated.

shit hover tank looking tbh

Thanks for the free (You)s

Autism

Hey Terrain is great

Looks like a flying Leman Russ tbh

Oh, I also forgot that there's never going to be a point in trying to convince people here it's a good game again. The launcher window advertises the game's reddit board now. I didn't even know it had one, but now it'll forever be 'too reddit' to play with people from Holla Forums.

That's the weird thing. It never bothered me with any other meat. I don't care about cows or pigs or chickens. Moose are dickheads and would kill you and I've eaten that. Bison are only still around BECAUSE we eat them so whatever. Turkey's fucking delicious so I love it. I want to try deer. Rabbit just bugs me. The only other issue I've ever had like this was eggs, because I was a little kid and didn't realize that the eggs you buy in stores are unfertilized.

VTMB

On a level of 1 to 10, how autistic?

He meant wow is fucking shit, and he's right. Wow past wotlk was irredeemable, and it wasnt that great in wotlk either.

Get an abandoned car

Why the fuck is Japan so romanticized? It's just as average as every other first world country. Why do people treat it like its some sort of utopia?

I feel bad for straight white men growing up in the modern western world. they get actively shit on everywhere as they grow up, especially school. And then as they get shit on, they have the media and everyone telling them they have everything and deserve to get shit on for no reason.

gross. homos need to die.

I suppose it's hearsay at this point, but I recall hearing that proper guilds had even been on the decline. People having been joining just for the perks and not really giving a shit about the other players in there, that sort of thing.

Still predominantly an issue in portrayal of whites. Hell, even regular TV gets hit hard with it.

Yeah, I can't argue with the toll they personally took on MMOs, where anything new seems obligated to be a WoW clone.

If 1 is normal fag, 10 is beyond Christchan and a 4 is enough to get in the spectrum then 4

Yep. It's been running since 1997.
There's over 850 chapters.

Even as much of a manchild as I am. Being in a room with a bunch of neckbeards playing with figures might be too much for me.

this tbh

Wew how long you been reading it? How much more you got to slog through?

I know its targetted at us but it's also propaganda to the nogs saying "Goyim you can and should get with this"
Nogs just do as they're told

I'm too white to eat weird, shitty foods. I like my eggs scrambled and next to a stack of pancakes.

is it out of hiatus yet?

Hey it's fun shitposting irl about how Space Wolves are furries, Eldar are Faggots, Tau are faggots, Tzeench are faggots and Nurgle is great

i'm on chapter 69 right now.

no idea

Stop making words up

lewd

And?

Russes wish they were good as the HT68
I don't see how though

Your dad is Matthew McConaughey?

Because it's past is interesting, they have a slightly different culture and they're not barbarians like a lot of the other cultures. Also anime. Anime makes japan popular.

Theres nothing wrong with being gay.

Okay, so annoying about regular shit, but not screams for hours if things go south and starts breaking shit, or has to do the same repetitive task repeatedly until he feels better or it feels safe to stop.

I'm a goddamn rebel.

scrambled is better because it's really easy to make the leftovers into egg salad for lunch the next day

But?

Leftovers? How many fucking eggs are you cooking that you have leftovers?

What about poached?

this kike myth needs to stop

Never had them.

I gorge on the pancakes first because I really love pancakes. So sometimes there's egg left over.

It's funny what being out of school for a few years does, as far as showing change in mindset and what horseshit academia pushes.

Hell, even in regards to high school, shit's changed. I haven't exactly been back, but a food place I like is close to where I used to go to school, and the students seem to like going there as well when school lets out. From the sound of things there was a BIG push there about how "Trump is ebil" and "It's HER turn"; on election day I overheard a bunch of students all happily bragging about how they had voted for Shillary and how they couldn't fathom how anyone with decency could vote for the God Emperor. Kind of wish I could have seen their faces that night as the votes were being counted.

Still annoyed that my state didn't get a finalized count for a good two or three days after Trump had already won, like despite our state generally going red a lot, (((someone))) in charge of the tallying was butthurt.

not as long as you're dead while being gay.

a rebel against good food plating.

no, some californian who may be of english/swedish descent due to his surname.

last I checked he went race mixing with a chink after mixing with my spic mom and the relation turned sour.

Could be worse.

Nogs need to be taught that the jew has been fucking them over for centuries. Which isn't to say that whites and nigs should work together, but at least get their chimping directed elsewhere. Unfortunately for most if not all of them, "jew" seems to equal "white" to them

why does every RTS community turn into shit

My little brother started college a couple years ago and apparently there's a lot of feminism lectures in unrelated classes and one of his teachers in his first year left for a two-week vacation without telling the class, and he had to listen to a teacher bitch about Trump for two hours once he won the election. We're not even americans this is Canada.

I put my pancakes in a bowl so the syrup doesn't get all over the place.

Then don't make the eggs?

I understand why most times when a dictator takes control they genocide the "academics" in their country.

But I like eggs with my pancakes.

Because its a shit genre

Then make less pancakes

But I REALLY like pancakes. If I make less pancakes, then I don't get to eat as many.

It tastes fucking shit. Over easy is objectively the best way to have eggs, so you can dab your toast in the egg-blood.

No such luck friendo. You're gonna have to do the job yourself.

Chink women are crazy. On the bright side you probably have a brother. You and your brother could solve crimes together, be like rush hour!

After Trump got elected, my entire uni campus was depressed. I could barely hide my smile when my professors were acting all butthurt by the results. I walked around with a shiteating grin on my face every time I heard people complaining about the results and whining about it. fucking drama queens.

Hell, just last week as I was eating lunch I heard these two older broads talking. they say how trap's wiretapping accusation is over the top. In the very next sentence they say how obvious it is that he has strong connections to russia and they expect something to come up about how the russians rigged the election. these people have no self-awareness.

Then make less eggs

I wouldn't doubt it, but most of the guilds I encountered people were alright.

Nigga fight me

this is too much

I have a half sister and she wears a nose piercing like a degnerate, has a 5head and seems to have a fat friend who looks like the tumblr type.
I konw this because I discovered her and her mom's kikebook while questing to find my dad last year.

You shouldnt eat so many pancakes. Theyre very fattening.

fuck you I meant Trump. I read someone else's post and the words got spliced.

oh fuck. what kind of nose piercing?

But then I don't have enough to make egg salad sandwiches for the next day.

The only shit taste here is yours.

That's why I like them. I usually don't eat a lot. Today I was eating with family but all I ate yesterday was two sausages, for dinner. They were really good, expensive ones.

SHIT
GAME

Why you reading about traps user?

How many eggs are you making? And I can't imagine them being that great not being fresh.

It depends how hungry I am. 3-4 usually, because when I make scrambled eggs I know I'm going to have some for sandwiches the next day.

Yeah, fuck all of that. Should just keep looking, he's probably sired a few others who are a little more normal. Why would you want to find him anyway?

Uh huh. Also, why not just eat crepes? Theyre less fattening, less calorie intense and easy to make.

Oink oink.

I'm in the jungles of Vietnam. I got some Chinks to mince.

Not sure what I would have expected. Have fun with Cuckdeau once again running on promises of weed, or whatever his 2018 "promise" is in regards to.

Idiots just parrot what the mediakikes want them to. Reminds of that Holla Forums jewface talking head image: "Good evening. It's 6:00, and here's what we want you to think."

yep she's fucked.

3-4 isn't that many eggs. You should be able to finish that.

They prefer the term gooks user.

1d4chan.org/wiki/Space_Wolves
1d4chan.org/wiki/Eldar
1d4chan.org/wiki/Tau
1d4chan.org/wiki/Tzeentch
1d4chan.org/wiki/Nurgle

New millennium

Play with my pendulum

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

I doubt he sired others. although I did hear that from the same wife he sired a half brother. wonder how that goes.
I forgot to mention that they divorced

Because I like pancakes.

Nobody trusts him anymore anyway. He's out in 2019.

I'm eating pancakes too though. I don't make JUST eggs for dinner.

Stop trying to hack me

How many pancakes?

I can top that. I got a buddy whos little brother is finishing up high school in Toronto. They were making them do essays on how Islam is great.

I'm going to laugh if he gets a second term after everything. I can't wait to watch this country fall apart.

So wait, you have a half brother too?
I figured. Chinese tiger women is a big thing to handle.

But crepes are better! Just try them instead.

Russes are the best tank in the game

I'm a bit lower on the spectrum then that but I was "screams for hours if things go south and starts breaking shit, or has to do the same repetitive task repeatedly until he feels better or it feels safe to stop." for a few years

It depends on the batch. I don't make them a standard size or anything. A lot.

Theres standard pancake size?

Honestly, given how fucked I've heard things in Canada are, it wouldn't shock me if he still gets another term.

Seriously, fix your shit, Canada, or we might have to build a northern wall too.

I know next to nothing about my half brother IF I even have one.
I'm just assuming from one kikebook picture and that's it.
all I could find was the kikebook of my halfsister and her mom.
my dad and theoretical brother lack a facebook

I'd throat rape her tbh hobo

He really won't. Last I heard, about 30% of people liked the direction he was taking. He only won in the first place because the conservatives had a weak candidate.

Well I assume there is but I mean that they all come out different sizes so I can't say "how many I make" because it's always different and that's fucking meaningless anyway without knowing the size of them for context

new things are awful

Thank god I'm not in high school anymore because I remember getting in trouble a lot for purposely taking the piss on assignments I thought were dumb. I would probably write about how it's great because it lets me beat my wife and fuck kids.

tau are gay

Same. How'd you grow out of it?

Why not check his name in phone listings with whatever info you can find from the moms facebook? Or linkedin.

It's just (You) and me tonight.

if you're white then go ahead.
I'd consider it an improvement if she was your traditional waifu and continued the white race.

I have what might be his phone numbers, just need to work up the courage to call them.

of course I'm white, it's ur boy wolfspider heye

Isn't pretty much every candidate up there generally bad, so whoever actually wins, it's not because they liked what that person had to offer, but rather than they were less bad than the others?

I became a mild nihilist I suppose
Then later on I stopped that

ah ok.
if this was the medieval ages I'd arrange the marriage somehow.

The frontrunner for the conservatives this time seems okay. Pro-gun, only wants immigrants who aren't leeches, pro free speech. Lots of policies I like. I hope he ends up being their canddiate.

well if I was a knight I'd just steal her from some other knight tbh

am i the only one who wanted to fuck the robot

Good luck to you guys then.

If Cuckdeau loses, does he still win?

Have I just been talking to the same 4 people every night?

If Trudeau loses, everyone but him wins.

it's not clang tier enough

Oh, you're one of those. The next new thing might end up being your favorite thing. Like finding new bands.
Kek, well you're not wrong.

Have you thought about what you plan to say?

Canada works with a first past the post policy, so smaller groups dont have much of a chance to win, and yes, all the big ones are shit. It's Communists, libertarian communists and Conservatives who are corporate whorse.

I see.

ALL NEW THINGS ARE AWFUL JUST LET ME HAVE MY PANCAKES AND EGGS EVERY FEW WEEKS THEY'RE ALL I HAVE LEFT THAT MAKES ME HAPPY

what is the post

have you ever put your eggs in your pancakes?

I don't know really. I would ask him to tell me of his family tree or something.
maybe hang out and play video games with him if he's into that. I hope he likes video games step-dad never played vidya with me and ridiculed me for liking it

No. I'm not a degenerate.

that's what all the pancake sluts say

I generate my own (You)s through a process called photosynthesis tbh

Okay. I get what you mean anyway. Not much to be happy about nowadays anyhow.

A first-past-the-post (abbreviated FPTP, 1stP, 1PTP or FPP) voting method is one in which voters are required to indicate on the ballot the candidate of their choice, and the candidate who receives more votes than any other candidate wins. First-past-the-post voting method is one of several plurality voting methods. It is a common, but not universal, feature of voting methods with single-member electoral divisions. The method is widely used in the United Kingdom, United States, Canada, and most of their current and former colonies and protectorates, and a few other countries.

The effect of a system based on single seat constituencies is that the larger parties gain a disproportionately large share of seats, while smaller parties are left with a disproportionately small share of seats. It is more likely that a single party will hold a majority of legislative seats. In the United Kingdom, 18 out of 23 general elections since 1922 have produced a single-party majority government. For example, the 2005 United Kingdom general election results in Great Britain are as follows

Seems like a good start. Everyone wants to know where they came from.

Wait, you've never made a pancake burrito? Like mash some eggs and bacon on top of a pancake with syrup and roll it up? You've not truly lived user.

Fucking asexuals

I should probably add, between how immigrants keep coming in, the majority of people being in urban cities and how pozzed montreal, toronto, and Ontario is, the chances of someone like trump and his party getting elected is low, at least till we get a lot of gangrapes and riots going in the frozen caliphate.

plants need to get nuked tbh

OH GOD I THINK THE CONAN GRUEL IS CAUSING A HURRICANE IN MY STOMACH

enjoy your new home on the toilet

nigga there were melons growing in Hiroshima in the spring of 1946.
gg u sure u want a re?

And you got to work soon. Your poor coworkers are going to be smelling your asshole all day.

what a fucking wild ride
Pretty sure I came across a raid leader that was a 15 year old cuck/v/ user too. Tonight was exhilarating.

could be worse.
Like the time last year where I had a double whammy because I mixed Ramen with Campbell soup

the solution is clear, we need more nukes

such madness

You're aware discord spies on you yes?

What can I really do, though? Use an open-source freeware alternative that is superior in every other way? Fuck you, only nerds use mumble.

mumble isn't free either

Where the fuck is all the people in the cytube comeing from?

raid

Isn't it?

I check in every other [long period of time], don't be a gay.

hosting isn't

Everyone in the CyTube is a tonyjew sock tbh

all me tbh

Hey Phil

Don't even need cytubes anymore anyway, Initial D episodes ran out.

Vents not free, or secure like tox.

hey fam

No user, you're supposed to say
How else are we going to progressively shitpost more vaguely?

ok good news.
I can work today. the Conan Gruel didn't ruin my day

I've no interest in creating a superficial shitposting relationship user. Save the advanced shitposting for Mass effect. Thats what cycle threads are for.

That's good, cause you don't want to be skipping work days with how many mexicans theyre throwing over the wall.

You DIE IF YOU WORK

O-oh.

Don't worry, we'll always have chen.

Chen a shit.

Get out.

In the air tonight is a good song

No u

Work is my only way of being able to afford figurines and my suit of armor.
I'm not rich nor am I a parasite

Well then. This game is about as ball-bustingly hard as I expected… I'm really gonna need to git gud.

Why do you have a current active xbox live account? 360 was years ago.

I have disposable income and occasionally my friend wants me to play Halo or something with him. That, and my previous 360 died and Xbone has gotten to the point where BC is worth a damn.

I wouldn't own one if I didn't manage to get the system itself for $250 new with 3 games. I don't regret the purchase, since being able to play games with my friend like that is nice, even if we don't do it as often as either of us would like.

I also own a PS4, a Wii U, a Vita, a N3DS and a Switch. Part of me just likes going full idort.

Fair enough. I could understand owning a shit system to play vidya with a friend who made a stupid decision.

mom and dad aren't home, I'll be your **master* for tonight

>only downside is it is incredibly dominant and really into silk bondage
What do?

FUG IT