Filename thread

It's that time again.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Ratmask/status/843059602535137280
rentajew.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why was DT so fucking good

Because it's the western cartoon equivalent of shitposting.

Direct competition needs to mean something else entirely for this one to work.

First one should be "Bui raids 8 chan again"

Don't remember what any of these are, so pls no bully if they're shit

If you're going through all these mental gymnastics you might as well just admit you're a homosexual. There's nothing wrong with it

Isn't that in Israel

Fuck, now I want to go do that in my city.

Yes

Rewrite that Bethesda one to be about Bethesda abusing milestones and contract loopholes to fuck with the original Prey devs until they went under.

How the fuck would that apply to the picture ?

I wanna fuck that ladder

noice

oh, are long filenames fixed?

Underrated.

Yessir!

Save as original is still broken, though.

Nope, you can now read the filename but you still gotta save it manually sadly they refuse to fix it

also regarding the last filename, some fag on twitter is trying to pass it as his own creation.
twitter.com/Ratmask/status/843059602535137280

I named that last one when someone asked for a filename.
I don't mind. If anything it shows cucks who browse social media can only be copycats. I remember this one time a good while ago I made a sarcastic funny comment on a jewtube video to some guy asking for information regarding the background song, some faggot from tumblr cropped the comment and passed it off as their own.

antifa.jpg

Games can be art, but just like movies, the vast majority of them are just entertainment.

That manga is enjoyable but god damn is her taste in vidya shit.

I remember that HUD thread. That was good shit.

Man that third one is top shit

What manga? I'd search myself and probably still when when procrastinating work but that crop won't give me shit.

i've been trying to thing of a good one for this

Kirsti Venti plays Quake World?

Chio-chan no Tsuugakuro
The most blatantly referenced games that I remember were Ass Creed and Payday.

Grazie user, those are some good crops.

I guess the addition of Jiro finally payed off for Overkill

go back to reddit

haha i get it

that's from jojo

i watched the anime too, fellow gamer!

This is a Japanese imageboard. Telling weebcucks to go away is like telling fat people to stop going to mcdonalds. IT'S NO USE.

Don't poke the autist with a stick user. They come in hordes. Just post funny filenames man.

Please stop. If you're gonna post JoJo at least give it a vidya related filename.

So, are people not allowed to ask what the joke is or something? People are just posting the file names but no one's even really laughing at them anymore.

You can, but usually things like that derail the thread and have two to three sides flinging feces at each other like wild chimps then a hot pocket is force to intervene and the thread is ruined.

Well that's gay. I just didn't get what the joke is. Jojofags are like 'LOOK JOJO' so much with their """"jokes"""" that it's almost on the same level as DEEZ NUTZ, dat boi, or even ironic memes that become 'ironic' memes like DURR PLANT.

Jojofags are basically cancer since the anime became mainstream.

Oh my god. I agree so fucking much IT HURTS, Jesus christ. I never thought I'd find anyone in this board who thought the same. Now please keep quiet before they start autistically screeching

What's the worst that could happen? They'll just sperg out and get deleted because rule 6. It'll be funny.

Also props to anyone who manages to get it

Dont do it nigger. Even fucking around like that gets you all sorts of felonies.

It never fails to enrage me. It's completely true, and it's true because of his generation's kneejerk reaction to education reform law. Thanks to Miyazaki and others in his age group, nobody in Japan who is 30ish or younger has ever had the chance to do anything with their life except go to school.

Worth it.

Jesus fucking christ. So education reform law would have fixed a lot of shit?

It could have if Miyazaki's generation hadn't been so fucking retarded. I lived in Japan for two years, and the way the JPs explained it to me is like this. Japan was already seeing the effects of the soul crushing Japanese daily grind by the time Miyazaki's generation were in their 30s or so. Their suicide rate was skyrocketing, the kids were miserable, and it was all because of the absurd school pressure and not having time to be a fucking kid the way Miyazaki did. The government stepped in and forced schools to reduce the amount of hours needed to graduate in an attempt to give children a chance to get life experience. In response Miyazaki's generation said the government was letting school standards go to shit, and they created the "cram schools", which are private tutoring schools that children would go to after normal school, in an attempt to fill in what the parents were seeing as gaps in their children's education. The result is that a child's schoolday went from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. to 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. normal school plus 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. cram school. Miyazaki's generation now wonders why their kids don't have life experience.

That's because jojo has a lot of normalfag appeal, it's about fighting and it doesn't have much in the way of "creepy" sexuality to drive them away. How sad that one of the saving graces of the series doomed it.

Well, now I'm pissed and you have now made me hate older japanese people, similar to the boomers. Truth hurts I guess. Thank for the insight, but it has now ruined me day. If you have any more info or resources, I would love to see them. I might as well go knuckle deep into this rabbit hole.

I was JoJo was a lot more flamboyant and gay, not in the ironic way, but in the "Did he just grind on the dog!?" kind of way. I do understand that it's not the show itself but the audience that saturated the show to the point where even a veteran fan is annoyed by the like. It's an Undertale situation, honestly.

*I wish

The boomers or their equivalent are absolute cancer in any civilization.

But why, how do they become so cancer? especially because it seems american and japanese boomers have the opposite problems, yet the end result is the same.

Wish I had something, but I don't. I don't know much more than that, and as it came up in casual conversations, it wasn't something that was delved into deeply. All you really need to know is that every time Miyazaki or some other Japanese boomer complains about how kids have no life experience or don't act like people, he's complaining about a problem he created with his own hands.

You're paying for the aids treatment I'll need for looking at that image you posted.

I'll probably sound like a massive hipster faggot but honestly jojo isn't even that good, people probably only flock to it anymore because of the dumb memes.

Part 1 and 2 were okay but 3 was an absolute trainwreck full of asspulls, plot holes, and garbage development for characters to the point everyone is just a one dimensional trope, and not an actual character.

There are many criticisms to be had and all of them valid, but I still like it in spite of that.

Oh don't get me wrong, if someone legitimately likes it, there's nothing wrong with that. My problem is that the majority of the fans are only there for the memes. Jojo has basically become a meme franchise.

I think everyone here will agree with you on that.

But user, even before the memes. People here well, pre-exodus/Holla Forums, in halfchan liked it.
I do get that it's still not the best, I just like how the characters do something to my crotch even though JoJo smut is surprisingly rare

The aesthetic of the show itself pulls me, but the story itself is a bit lacking to say the least. Then again, the same could be said for any anime/manga in the last 20 years. JoJo just feels different, but now its time is up.

Low effort, user.

This triggers the Holla Forums

wot?

Holla Forums (Yes, this Holla Forums) is pretty fucking gay, contrary to what those closet fags say. So they would definitely enjoy this picture and the real thing if they had the chance

More like Yolks, and yolks as in cum, ha ha

Okay, what's up with the second pic? I've always seen it for years and never understood it? Is there a joke or is it some random whore walking in nearly nude.

Stardust Crusaders actually was legitimately sub-par though.
Diamond is Unbreakable was primarly funny, so I kinda look at it from a Dragon Ball perspective and pretty much ignored any story faults if any even existed, simply for the purposes of comedy.
I haven't gotten around to reading Vimto Oreo cause I'm a fuckwit, so I can't debate from that or the later parts.

source on 2nd webm

Then it seems Sam is doing his job properly.

It's like the guy wants to get shot.

You type like a fag
Have you played a video game or do you come on Holla Forums because you got ridiculed on Holla Forums for being gay?

None of these are proper arguments or structured in a way that guarantee a healthy discussion. Go fuck yourself.

Don't get triggered now.

Read the filename, then look at the image. Closely

Why would a Jew shoot another Jew?

As if saying "Holla Forums is super super gay btw I dont know what splinter cell is lol teehee" is a proper argument or healthy discussion, you easily offended fairy

Too late. I'm beyond triggered

They are two generations of people born into first world countries during an economic boom who didn't have to go through a war (specially japanese boomers that didn't have a vietnam) nor a total depression like their parents did

But that's not what he said. How can you talk about proper arguments while blatantly strawmanning him?

Go shit in the shower and blogpost about it at 4 AM, degenerate.

So you mean, Japs have boomers too?

Jesus, mate. I told you, don't get triggered. Behave yourself.

Here try again.

Yep. They had a period of post war fucking and raised a generation of spoiled ingrates that wrecked everything their parents built, too.

I can't believe I actually bothered learning how to spell Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobllllantysiliogogogoch like I learned how to spell Lake Chargoggagoggmanchauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg.

Bummer, dude.

I thought the exact same thing until someone pointed it out.

fuck it ate my 5th image

This is my favorite gif.

I didn't laugh at a single one of these.
This place has really gone to shit.

I have the third saved as

filenames can be pretty bad, are there any good ones you know of? enlighten us to your superior humor

anywhere from 129,000 to 250,000 of them

what mobie?

The Mist

my legs haha

Brutal

That poor birb ;_;

>>>Holla Forums

Jojo isn't just appealing because of the fighting. That's simplifying it too much. Araki is a great artist because he gives a damn about things besides schoolgirl panties and samurai katana bullshit, like wildlife or science or European art history, or other random trivia like the significance of fingernail length to Jewish merchants or that whole "rod" cryptozoology thing. And he manages to incorporate all these disparate elements into Baron Munchausen-eque stand asspulls that prod your suspension of disbelief ALMOST to its breaking point. It's a comic that happens to be Japanese and not a Japanese comic.

However Miyazaki is still a leftist communist faggot. And on top of that, I just learned from that he's a Japanese boomer, which makes total sense when you consider how much he loves Ursula K. Le Guin's books.

what the fuck
all you're doing is just posting random images with vaguely vidya related captions. Have these threads literally become r/funny but with tangibly related vidya names?

it was a gull of some variety, weep not for it

Ohhhh. I see him. still don't get it.

I love you

I see what you're trying to do and let me be the first to say Knock that shit off. Nobody here wants another thread pruned because of gay political slapfights

All of these are awful jesus christ at least repost the funny ones fuck.

I imagine those names came from ancient shitposters randomly mashing their stoneboards.

Fantastic

Finally some who understands that one.

*someone

Fuck man did you have to remind me of that shit?

You are joking, right?

It's never a question of it becoming mainstream.

The bottom line is this: if you want to be part of a fanbase, make in-jokes or start memes that's fine. But if you're going to start doing that while pretending you're better than other fanbases that do the exact shit? Then you've become worse than them due to the lack of self-awareness.

Penis

1st should be

Same
Person

blocked

rentajew.org/
Perhaps this is old news but.. LOL

So the localization is clearly superior, got it.

Japs do take that shit way too far though, to the point where the majority of anime uses it as it's single selling point, but the thing is it's not like Jo Jo wasn't all that sexual either, it's just everyone looked like faggots and Tumblr would naturally dig that shit.

No, you need to draw a cross or a jesus fish, a pentagram is just going to get your satanist country nuked.

It's your funeral

Those are pretty good

Sorry, Gru isn't a manlet.

Pentagrams don't always mean satanic

Yes he is, op just edited the image to make him more flattering.

Mark must be behind this

Actually, if I study that picture of Malik Agar for long enough: I actually do detect a slight color difference between his pigmentation in the two images.

God damn it, now I can't unsee it.

Kek what are those clips from?