People Raging in Vidya

How do you handle someone getting angry at you in a multiplayer game? Do you just ignore them, take the opportunity to make them more mad, or something else?

Just do the nuke switch: ";)"

It works every single time, without fail, to make a bubbler boil over.

I just wanted to feel special ;_;

make them more mad and hope they break something. if they do it's their own fault for getting mad at some randy in a video game

Hatemail was more common in Gen 7 for some reason.

If you don't do this you are a fag.

This.

It was the only reason to be playing MMOs back then.

I still dont get what that banging noise was

9 times out of ten i don't even bother replying and just keep playing the game, barely seems worth the laugh to argue with some spaz

I'm not an addict so I don't need to hang around a bunch of other addicts that freak out when deprived of their fix.

I like to think he's banging on his desk in frustration.
Anyone have the better quality version of this?

Unholy.

lots of kids touching babbys first console, since anyone who isn't new to the world didn't get them as they were so trash.

he was knocking on the door
(hello?)

I wonder why they stopped. I just kept sending back smiley faces and they got really salty each time, but then they just stopped at once one day.

Griefing is fun, but only if you get a really stupid player, or someone who's invested a lot of time/shekels. If it's just someone not really into the game, it's not as fun.

savage

I've always wondered, is that picture of the Arab stuck to the Kaba a reference to this or no?

What did his dick look like? What did it feel like? Don't leave out the good part

It was ok.

I argue with them.
Most recently I tried to intentionally tank my ranking in League of Legends to get put in with the real shitters. It went really really well.

tell them why theyre shit and how every problem they have with me is their own fault

Best thing is that if you find someone who is way too into it, they start to falter. Again, you have to find someone who is prone to anger.

If a teammate gets angry at me for a legit reason, like I fucked up a strategy, I'll apologize and agree that I messed up.

If a teammate gets angry because they're being retarded and blaming their bungles on me, I'll blandly tell them the reason ("I can't heal you because you're out of range, bro"), and continue playing as usual. If the teammate won't shut up I'll talk with the other teammates and give them compliments on good gameplay. There's something really satisfying about a team rallying together to have fun while the lone asshole bitches and pouts the whole time.

I tell them I have screenshotted/recorded their hate and added it to my library of rage and show it to my friends. Usually this only makes them angrier - which is funny as hell - but the odd smart guy stops there. And when they do stop, I delete my shit.

Sometimes even decent folks have a bad day, no need to immortalize it. But faggots can live on the internet forever.

I want a boyfriend who's really smart and nice~!

Gay

Are you a cute girl?

Then you should go to reddit, I hear that's where all the nice guys are (^;

w-well I hope I'm the former

When you play with Germans a lot you end up getting used to it.

I think you're cute user!

Nothing tbh I'm pretty shit at the games I play so its not like they're wrong

Last time someone raged on me was because I killed a bunch of people circlejerking in an RO pvp, they were just sitting there in pvp talking to each other so I dropped a super buffed storm gust on them. This was years ago.

H-hi

Fuck off.

I notice you

Hey, I took that screen shot.

if i detect any obvious insecurities i point them out in a belittling manner, cease responding altogether and observe the volcano of rage/panic spew its bile for the rest of the game. otherwise i just post a ";)" or ":D" which usually makes them explode as well

i was on the receiving end of this a few times. never replied, like i wasn't even reading. it was like i fed on the negative energy and ended up only growing better and more confident with every kill.

Man, the best part is that I didn't pay a cent for those games.

The last time I got hatemail was playing Sony Smash. I got it quite regularly actually, probably because I only played Kratos and had him at 999.

HADES AWAITS

Rage kids are grand, screeching their complete impotence with zero awareness that they're being fucked with because were such an intolerable turd in the first place.

Humanity truly is an amazing thing.

That's fucking classic.

Probably bashing his keyboard/the counter with the keyboard.

i give them useless pointers and pretend like i'm trying to help them.

You're ugly fatty fat fat fat kill yourself in a dumpster fire etc.

One time I used cheat engine in Dark Souls 2 to change my name to "The Queens Royal Gaurd" and dressed in full Black Drakeblood armor I would then have people summon me for the Elana, The Squalid Queen, and the moment we started the boss fight I'd use cheat engine to switch myself to a red phantom and cleave their asshole apart with my greatsword.

Boy did I make people upset

It says victory on my screen. What's it say on yours?

I don't rematch bads.

If they don't react, then that's the end of it. If they rage harder after that then I get my laughs and move on, because I'm usually more interested in playing the game than getting rage mail.
These are just my canned responses because they usually get me some fun messages.

Haven't really had them. Usually just erp it away and pretend to be masochistic for their harassment. Tell them to grab my character by the pussy or something. Send some winkies.

'xD' is probably even more effective.

amazing autism

Many keks were had, I believe only the Polish can rage as hard as the Arabs.

I'm generally a quiet guy. Most of my online chat consists of just a single letter - "k". Someone says "focus this guy" and I'll reply with "k". Other than that, I don't usually say anything or respond in any way.

God i made a whole server vote kick me really fast

How

People with shitskin cannot control their emotions, advancements in technology never change this, just the method of delivery.

What did they mean by this?

i collect them and use them as forum signature.

Turning people's rage into in-game advantage is so good.

Nobody will ever love you

Don't mind the bullies user, i'm sure you look very cute today.

Make them more mad because they are the game now.

the perfectly calm "hello"'s get me everytime

I deleted mine

That scream at 3:38 is the stuff of nightmares.

Usually I get kicked because for some reason every idiot that I do run into also runs the server or fucks the owner.