Video game species/races

What is the best species/race to originate from a video game.
And why is it the Gorons.

Because of their earnest attitudes and the fact they give it all each time they appear?

Snek

TEMs

Turians

Now that I think about it is they're any evidence of Female Gorons. The only thing I could find was the lower left corner of this OoT manga page which isn't canon.
If not then they're an entire species of Bros and that is why they're so friendly with no females they have no need to fight each other for dominance.

But it would be a shame to have no QT muscle rock ladies.

Because they're armadillo dorfs made of rocks

Are warframes a race? fuck the space babies they don't exist

Yes, I say they count

If you remove the Tenno bullshit yes, they are great

There is a Goron City is in Breath of the wild user.

It's pretty small, like Rito Village. In fact, the biggest settlement in the game if I'm sure, would be the Gerudo village.

Yes, it seems like the most effort out of the 4 divine beast quests went to the Gerudo. After that the Zora, Goron, and Rito villages in that order.

friends

Ooh yeah, shilling for fat acceptance narrative.

I like kobolds :3

They're fucking rocks. What do you expect?

Gorons are shit, these are the kinds of poor design choices that led to the death of zelda.

Well they're not fat because they're lazy they're a race of Rock sumo's

Go suck a fuck user Goron's are the best. At least come up with some points as to why they're bad.

Tenno would be much well received by Holla Forums if they were cute and not as chatty, but alas the potato-faced abominations are insuferable

Gorons are literally the most bro tier species. I want to arm wrestle a goron and have a hot bath with them.

There is a Goron in BOTW who sells hot food from a hot plate but he says he gets no customers. this is because he keeps accidentally telling people you can just leave food on the floor in Goron city and it will cook anywhere because it's so hot near the volcano.
So then I bought all of his shit even though I didn't need it.

Waddle-Dee

(checked)
That's some good taste and good dubs user.

Reminder that you killed Sailor Dee in Revenge of Meta Knight

Chozo

In BOTW there's two Gorons in the Gerudo city and a Hylian girl comments on the fact it's easy for two male Gorons to get into town. This implies females exist but they look just like the males and Gerudo can't tell the difference.

This would also make sense with how Gorons are Zelda's dwarves, and dwarf women look like dwarf men.

Hearing their pained howls as you struck them down in Hyrule Warriors wasn't pleasant at all. Either time you did it.

argonians is best

yeah, crazy right, but i really like argonian lore and their relation to the hist