Really Shitty Fakemon

Get the worst things Pokémon can be and post them in this thread. I'm talking about full on repulsion. Official Pokémon are fine too, but I want you to post the worst examples of fakemon you can. It doesn't have to be concentrated autism, it just has to be a really bad idea for a monster.

mark my words. This will be a pokemon next gen.

Sylveon and fairy types. There's no way they're real and GF wanting themselves as serious cannon. WTF

Those two really aren't that bad. At least they resemble something.

Those fake edgelord gen 7 starter evolution. Fucking awful and all of you that like them should be fucking ashamed, you little edgy faggots probably love Shadow the Hedgehog.

Yeah. These are deviant art tier tbh.
Fuck you for insulting my Ballio
I love Ballio you bitch

If you mean shit as in lazy there's always ones like pics related
I hate that every Ghost pokemon has just become "it's a haunted [household item/furniture]"
Mimkyu is at least slightly interesting I guess, more in vein with older, creepier pokemon like Drowzee

Glad I stopped buying these games a long time go.

I am. I really am :(

I bet you were excited about Hatred too.

Just learned that word, huh?

Of course, anything with a happy smile and feel good undertones is immediately edgy! People who rag on Ballio are just insecure about their vidya taste

Yeah, that's why it was nicknamed "rape clown" by you faggots.

Something normally colorful and happy was made dark and intimidating. It's edgy.

It's a shit design bro just let it go already.

Yeah because he had a creepy fuckin' smile. That's like saying "It" was edgy.

???

It's subjective, my child. You can never actually argue this from an objective sense. That is the beauty of character design. Think as what you may, but people will still hold Ballio on a pedestal compared to what you like.

Okay ShadowtheHedgehog2010, whatever you need to tell yourself.

I remember drawing a gun faced dragon when i was 8.
I can probably find it if someone wants to see.

Watch out user, here comes edgy clown! Don't get scared!

Now compare this to incenerorar. Notice how many of the same design concepts apply but it doesn't seem hostile or menacing. Pokemon has a very strict theming with designs which those shitty fakes do not follow in the least.

way to kill your own thread

Are you taking the piss?

With the exception of UBs and maybe some big legendaries, every single pokemon would not look out of blade being friends with a small child, no matter how large or imposing its supposed to be. If I'm remembering what it looks like correctly, the shitty fake fire panther for example looks like it would maul a child to death on sight and your precious seal has a build that looks like it was made to break peoples bones. They simply do not fit with the established themes, something you are clearly not attentive to pick up on.

Feel free to post it.

What about more than friends? :^)

Bottledoggo:
Pokedex if introduced in…..
Gen I: It is born with its BOTTLE. If broken its BOTTLE can stab thru titanium

Gen II: Don't take its BOTTLE away or it will become very angry. It can stab anything.

Gen III:It sometimes stores berries in its bottle for a long time to create a powerful Elixir

Gen V-VI: It hunts for Meowth and Glameow by using its broken bottle as a spear.

Despite the large build, it still appears friendly because they intentionally made fighting types lean towards competitive rather than aggressive.
If a small child were to randomly walk up and hug a machoke or other large fighting type, what would it do? Notice how no matter how you imagine the reaction, it's not aggressive (unless you're one of edgelords that think pokemon needs more mature themes like blood) and it has the proper body language and facial features to properly express what it's feeling. Try applying this to any of your fakes and see how they fare.

Imagine if Preeschooler (M) stuck his donger in a doggo, like Poochyena

Not if Kojima copyrights the design first

I think you need to look at the clown again if you think that pose is menacing. You can at most argue that he's reaching out to grab someone. Here look, I'll tilt him upright.

Neat. I'd spend all day on a thread with this.

Well ok.

It's the lack of a neck and the angle of the face. it was very clearly designed from the perspective of looming over someone menacingly. This is a creature that means to harm you, and several subtle design aspects were chosen to convey this.
While your shitty clown went for "it's a clown, except it's going to murder you", inceneroar went the opposite direction with "it looks like a bad guy, except it's just pretending so it can look tough". Granted it does need the context of the previous 2 stages to be made obvious, but the tells are there.
Lycanroc again goes for the competitive aspect rather than aggressive (why is this thing not a fighting type ffs gamefreak) and while it does have sharp, aggressive features, the ears are a dead giveaway. Floppy ears are a trait only present in domesticated dogs, and even if people aren't actively aware of this fact people do pick up on it. Also it's fluffy so that's a plus.

My point is, a good character design should be able to convey what a character is about to some degree, weather it be a specific individual or the design of an entire species. Obviously designs that are supposed to subvert your expectations are the exceptions to this, but pokemon doesn't really care for that type of subtlety.

>The dog with the crazed eyes, wicked grin, claws, jagged design and a shadow cast over its entire face is merely pretending to be menacing because it has folded ears
>The jagged fire cat inspired by heel-wrestlers literally lunging forward to claw someone with a big snarl on its face is merely pretending to be menacing because of things you can't see in the image
>The clown that is looming over someone is clearly the edgy one of the three
If the luchadore was the fake one we would be having the exact reverse conversation.

So not only do you not understand design but you're also a mark?

What was that recent Pokémon that looks like it's from a bara comic?

I have better things to do than entertain that idea.

They're actors you dumbshit. Playing the role of something doesn't actually make you that thing.

Oh yeah totally, I forgot how edgy and grimdark Ric Flair was. You sure know what you're talking about

What the fuck is with the sudden hate for ballio? It shouldn't matter that it's not a real pokemon, the design itself is fucking great, which is far more than I can say for 99% of fakemon trash.

I don't get it either.
Hell, it's even a perfectly logical extension of the circus theme popplio had going on, just in the direction of clowns instead of ballerinas.

It's a better Digimon design than it is a Pokemon design.

Nah, it's shit, but keep insisting your egdy fakemon is so awesome.

Post feet

Bui go away

Not Bui
Post cocks

I'm convinced that only 5 people liked it to begin with and they just never shut up about it. It's not a good design, plain and simple.

Oh babby thats the shiit 😅😂👌👌🍗

Muscle clown is not edgy, you useless contrarians.

Let it go already, the design is shit.

How is it shit?

Cry more.

To be fair, "it's a haunted [household item/furniture]" is a pretty common thing in Japan. What with various yukai that are just common items like unbrellas that have grown sentient.

Don't worry, Ballio is objectively the best design since Venusaur.

Last I checked wrestlers who play heels are usually the nicer ones while a lot of faces are kind of pricks.

This is true.

The Ultra Beasts are interesting in that they're a deliberate and clear deviation from Pokemon's design philosophy, but still kinda look like they fit the aesthetic.

Retarded hipsters, I guarantee.

The specific designs aren't really shit, but it rustles my autism that tons of different fakemon artists on DA all have the exact same visual style that's not even close to actual pokemon, I can't for the life of me figure out why.

In fact the only fakemon dex i've seen that even mostly matches the actual pokemon visual aesthetic is Sage's.

Shit taste detected. If Klefki is understandable to dislike but conceptially, it's very on point for actual faeries in folklore, stealing keyes is the exact sort of oddly specific, slightly annoying but mundane things classical fairies did in myth.

The only thing wrong with Garbordor is it's not poison/steel

Maybe we'll get a regional variant in Gen 8… And it'll have fabulous hair

I fucking hope not, Alola forms were a inherently stuipid idea.

Regional varients already exist in pokemon and they never were as major as what ALola had and never had a type change. Why would one specific region have super different varients but no other region?

Eh, it's a bit hit or miss. Exeggutor is only good for the memes, but Muk, Sandshrew, and Ninetales are all really good.

As for why it would? Because it's a new concept that could be expanded on… Or dropped like Mega Evolution where the entire thing comes across like an afterthought in Sun/Moon.

uhh…

It's not just "not really", it's not shit at all.

Also

You sound like a faggot.

The visual aeshetic and design style has changed for official pokemon but it's gradual and there are still recognizable key elements that are unchanged.

The one DA style is just completely different

I'm being a faggot for making a distinction between actual pokemon designs and fan designs?

Sonichu

the worst, good thing the designers at GameFreak are professionals and would never let something like that pass

A few of those look alright, but the majority of them either don't fit in at all, it are near exact copies of existing pokemon.

I like this little fucker, though, its everything I like about Gible and Totodile, and it looks delightfully retarded.

Spent about a half hour on /r/fakemon. Gather round, anons, and observe the spoils of my journey.

First is a three-formed pokemon based on Schrodinger's Cat and its evolutionary stages.

Again, I don';t think any of them are bad, really, they just blatently even aren't even trying to go after the pokemon visual style.

which is fine, I just don't understand why so many artists on DA go after that specific style

well yeah shit designs are popular all around the world, that's not an argument

low energy

Condomo -> Condomor -> Condomosaur
"Use strangle"

MEGA Evolution is a broken condom
A mew comes out of it.
Mew is a sperm cell

95% sure it's furrys defending their shitty waifu cuckmaid

Can't argue with those dubs.

Vasey -> Vaase -> Vaaaseron

Passive: Shatter. When it takes damage, attacker takes damage based on missing health of Vaase(y)(eron). Hooray for broken shards of ceramic!

Make it ghost ground or something.

No Mr. director I totally didn't just look around the board room and come up with this just now…

Condomposter
t. IP and therefore threadID changes as I change locations.