Catherine

How come this game doesn't get a sequel? It should get a sequel. New curse, new characters, same fucking bar.

Other urls found in this thread:

atlus.com/persona5/dlc.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it was mostly a vehicle for testing a new visual style and had a puzzler attached along with a neat sort of love story (for lack of a better phrase.)

I don't think it really needs a sequel.

Because they're now off to milk Persona 5.

Which ending did you go for?

Why did the red haired qt have to be a tranny, no wonder blondie is uncomfortable

Catherine. She's a literal semen demon. Why would you go for fake pregnancy bitch?

Did he ever find out? As far as I know, he was still entirely clueless as of the end of the game. Also, wasn't it implied that Erica was undergoing the same trials as Vincent at the end of the game? That would further imply that the boy was still clueless as to the situation.

I went for Katherine the first time around. No regrets

Katherine, of course.
What kind of man picks the blonde bimbo?

in the true katherine ending toby finds out about erica's condition after they had sex. Something along the lines of "They knew you as Eric!".
I wanted a quiet and relaxful life. Catherine is too high energy and restless for that lifestyle.

Great taste.

It probably would be best if he never did, however he does find out in Katherine's true ending but we don't know what happens between them in the end.

it DID get a sequel.

P5 MC is the son of Vincent and Katherine
Blonde girl is daughter of Vincent and Catherine
Glasses Brunette is son of Blonde Boy and Trap Maid

For real tho, I was going for Katherine being a traditional guy myself, but once she pulled the fake pregnancy shit, I was completely turned off.

I need this, but I also don't want to support the cancerous practice of selling DLC. Fuck.

I've been told that, because of the late US release, all the DLC comes with, but I kinda doubt it, or else they wouldve done the same with Dancing All Night

Screw you all Catherine all the way. I would have picked Katherine if she had the body of Catherine or atleast had the same fashion tastes but also what said that pregnancy bs she pulled just made me go yeah nah

I ended up with the neutral no C/Katherine ending and found it to be a better ending than the rest of them.
Very happy the multiple endings in this game actually reflect decently your choices and actions in the game.

I hope you're right, user.
Because that Futaba dressed as Toby is making my mouth water.

It was free for Japan for two weeks because it hit the milestone, every where else you have to pay

its a good game unique fun game but i doubt will ever get a squeal or ever get anything like this again

I'm actually playing through this right now on Xbone since I have nothing better to play on this damn thing. I've been pleasantly surprised so far. The visuals really hold up, all things considered, and the story+gameplay is pretty interesting.

This begs the next question. Did you save everyone? I loved the little thank you messages the npc sheeps/cast gave you as you progressed through the game and saved them, they were really motivational.

To be able to play this game again for the first timeā€¦ Oh, how I envy you.

I don't think I saved a single person. In true Vincent fashion I was so absorbed in my own problems I was a couple chapters through before I even made the connection between the sheep and the bar patrons

I saved everyone except for the cop the first time I played. This thread is making me want to replay it and finally beat the last tower of babel stage.

its impossible to beat it due to a glitch so you need a partner. dont know if thats been patched yet

Reminder that Catherine is a competitive game worth watching.

Fuck. I don't think it'll ever be patched either. I'll just have to grab a second controller and do it myself somehow.

I look forward to this every time I watch EVO.

That's incredible.

It's not without reason that is called True Freedom ending.

Go back to school and study biology again.

They're in space, aren't they?
So many possibilities for a sequel.

atlus.com/persona5/dlc.html

This ain't yakuza mate

Shame that its not the case as costumes also come with battle themes as well.

Also now you can buy thanatos and izunagi does this mean persona has finally gone pay to win

Inb4 the swimsuit dlc is free
It was free in all the other persona games because it was already in the game.

Monkey Paw

The man with taste

Best ending is taking over the demon world with your waifu. Accept no substitutes.

So wait the blonde girl is half demon? Does that ever play into the game?

No he's joking

I think it's good as a standalone game. As much as the puzzle gameplay can be expanded upon, the story is satisfying as-is and a direct sequel with the same characters wouldn't work.

Also

Mah nigga

this amazes me every time i see it.

I went to space. Best ending.

I really liked the vibe of the bar, is there any game that feels the same?

Results may vary

the best I can think of is the BAR in STALKER SoC, which is in none of these screenshots but still, its p comfy to listen to dudes chat in russian and play guitar around the campfire

I spent so much time in that bar. Sometimes, I just let the game on while I ran errands around the house.

What songs did you play on the jukebox? It's a Golden Show was my absolute favorite, once I unlocked that song I never switched it out for any other for all of my playthroughs.

I should have embedded it for those who are curious.

This one. Made me think about my life a lot.

Thanks but how is that similar?
The Zone and a bar in a metropol?
Both are comfy but the atmosphere is different.

well there IS a bar, simply called the bar. its much brighter and quiet tho. not as comfy as the campfires.

Another game I was thinkin of is YAKUZA with its bars, but those arent nearly as social.

LA Noire too I guess

They never did patch it.
It was thought impossible for the longest time, but they underestimated gamers' autism. Turns out it IS possible to defeat American Axis Mundi, it's just much, much harder than it was in Japan.

I have this trophy, heh. It was a bitch to get, though, granted.

The Rapunzel puzzles made me feel really stupid. I loved it though.

She just spliced his DNA into the bear's semen.

I just bought this game for 3.99

Because the game never should have existed in the first place. It was basically some art director's vision for a Persona game which made the higher-ups a bit uneasy, so they worked up a tech demo and released it into the wild to gauge public reaction. It only ever existed in service to being a test-bed for alterations to a much more popular series.

It is the Portal of JRPGs, except no reason to continue it because the publisher hasn't completely forgotten that the mainline series exists yet.

I think I'm done for the night. I'll just watch the ending on youtube or something. Maybe I'll actually beat the game to unlock multiplayer eventually.

Just keep at it. The part you're at is far and above the worst the game has to offer and you've already done it once. If I remember right there's a fair amount of game after that so you'd be doing yourself a big disservice skipping to the ending like that.

Did they ever fix the audio problem in PS3, with the volume jarringly loud during 2D cutscenes?

Do you even mythology?

You're a loser and have bad taste.