Who is the most annoying NPC you ever had the displeasure of meeting?

Who is the most annoying NPC you ever had the displeasure of meeting?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imdb.com/title/tt1540876/plotsummary?ref_=m_tt_ov_pl
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Laura_Bailey
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Courtenay_Taylor
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ur mom

These sons of bitches.

Noober

There is no reason to post in this thread any longer, this user has hit the nail straight on the head.

I feel like I'm on fucking facebook

I'm sure there's a ton I've blocked out, but off the top of my head it's Aria from Mass Effect. Never got an option to kill her.

On my first playthrough, my hatred for her clicked immediately and I was compelled to help the powder gangers.

Why does he call you all the time, then? I have a fucking life too, you know? Holy shit, give me some space, Roman. Get a life, nigga.

clearly he's lonely.

STOP

FUCKING

CALLING

ME

Especially Online. Fuck you.

It's the only correct choice.

Any sidekick of any FPS

Isn't she so quirky and charming?

ParaMedic

The worst companion in any game I have ever played. Hands down.

I bet your spurs dont jingle jangle, my companions were boon and cass.

But he's not, because by the end of the story he says he's having a kid and getting married to that one spic chick I can't remember the name of.

This cripple fucker is, however, and can fuck right off.

until you meet

Try to get your combat multiplier even higher!

Thunder is worse, cucking him with Lady Grey is really satisfying.

I forgot about Smoke… maybe just for that one mission though…
or not, the guy's an asshole after all

I bet you assumed the position too, faggot.

pretty much everything in disgaea games

There was actually a really funny loading screen tip thingy in fable 2. Said something along the lines that the guild master was found murdered with the words "your health is low" carved into his flesh. I actually chuckled as it totally caught me off guard.

You ain't my nigger.

Jun Long and Marcy Long from Fallcraft 4.

A pair of badly programmed NPCs constantly walking around in circles, taking turns insulting you and whining to you while you're trying to get work done, occasionally standing in doorways you need to enter, blocking you and bitching to you about how they don't want to talk to you or they miss their dead son sooooo much.

Horrific.

Anyone in Borderlands.

Jane, the worst NPC tried to murder the best NPC.

Fargoth or almost any other wood elf for that matter.

Your mana is low!
Hmm… Just an expression…

those fucking laughing kids in ass creed 3 you cant even shove

Best ones are the ones that chatter endlessly as you madly click/A your way through the blathering then you finally hit the exit line but you're overzealous tapping on as:

or

Is auto selected and so it starts all over again.

Rosh.

Considering his personality and his ending reels, it's because he has severe ptsd from Bitter Springs and what happened to his wife. He was probably a different man before all that, but the Boone you meet is clearly broken inside.

ANOTHER ONE

HUNGRY?? THIRSTY??? HORNY????
what makes it even weirder is that her VO was 13 yrs old

Not technically an npc, since you can control him if you so choose, but fuck I hated him. Probably more than any other FF character ever. I wanted him to die but knew he wouldn't.

don't lie to me like that, user you're lying, r-right?

I honestly wouldn't be surprised. The VA sounds like it does not match that NPC design at all but I always disregarded it as just more Bethesda-level meddling tomfoolery

it all makes sense now, her voice always made me feel wrong

this makes sense considering how progressive obsidian is.

I always felt tied up because of Hope, because on one hand I knew that he was such an utter bitch who couldn't stop fucking things up and complaining about his situation even when things were looking up for the group. But on the other hand, he's just a kid in the wrong place at the wrong time and had his mom be murdered right in front of him.
Plus, wanting to kill Snow makes him the only reasonable character in the game. Shame he backs out at the critical moment, the pussy.

how do you know what being on facebook is like, closet normalfag?

You must be confused, because best girl is Malik.

This actually means she was probably even younger when the dialogue was recorded during development

I think it probably had more to do with the pool of a dozen or so voice actors that were used for all the generic NPCs in the game. Besides Obsidian used to be fairly non-intrusive about it their leftyness, and they didn't bend knee to the SJWs until PoE.

Kormir in Guild Wars 1. One character, ruins the entire campaign.

Holy shit, how much of a no-clang pleb can you be?

Magical vampire princess with daddy issues who was buried with a MacGuffin before the dawn of civilization but speaks normally even though other characters from the same time speak Ye Olde English is worst girl. Elf thief with special colored eyes whose plans and actions make no sense if you spend more than ten seconds thinking about them is a close second.

This fat fuck.

I agree on this for all the reasons. He still manages to put up with the team and continues to fight with them even though he's a fucking pussy; At the end of the day he, did what was right and helped saved the world. Even in the sequels he grows up, has more confidence, and does useful shit in the stories. I would say he's the most developed character in the XIII games

And it was this precise moment I wanted to kill Rosh. The training…"incident" cemented it.

Yeah, I was going to comment on that. What in the actual fuck.

I really don't agree with the "Navi is annoying lol I read a webcomic guys" meme. Considering that you're supposed to be the savior of the entire land, it's not outside the realm of possibility for your companion to ask why the fuck you're not saving the entire land every 20 minutes or so while you fuck around fishing and swiping grass.

Just because it makes sense from a realism standpoint doesn't make it not annoying.

I killed Kaidan on Virmire every time purely because he had the same VA as Carth. It's been so long since I played KotOR I don't even remember why he was so annoying, just that I hate him.

m.imdb.com/title/tt1540876/plotsummary?ref_=m_tt_ov_pl

Holy shit this movie sounds hilarious.

Its like a weird meta film where it's a chick flick about a girl watching a chick flick but with horse actors.

Oh how quickly we forget.

another settlement

GEE I WONDER WHAT THAT COULD BE RIPPING OFF? NAH BETHESDA WOULD NEVER RIP OFF A CHARACTER DESIGN NO WAY

Contain your autism, that shit's due to being (a champion of) Nocturnal or something.

And I apparently forgot related.

I HAVE A FEELING YOU AND I ARE ABOUT TO BECOME VERY CLOSE

Didn't even make me mad, just reminded me of the good years of the internet.

Why would it.

If you want people to care about your feelings visit >>>/tumblr/

Why live?

Fuck off, Mud.

Wew niggah, didn't even see your post.

I haven't played Gothic in years, was Mud that annoying faggot who always tried to talk to you if you went near him?

Not just that, he kept following you around until you lured him to a secluded place and beat him up.

I'm sorry, but I would still rather the robot be the top.

I dropped FF13 at the part where Hope and Lightning are going through the food plant or whatever it was. I couldn't stand that faggot.
That I got sick of the long ass encounters with the enemies that put up shells and take forever to kill. Combat was boring as fuck in that game.

Do you have actual autism?

If not for that it wouldn't have been so obviously satire.

I think I killed him in game, he annoyed me too much.

Fine, you slut. Just make sure you don't get hurt.

I wouldn't call Nightfall GW1 exactly, but yeah.
I really have to question who the fuck thought this would be a good ending. Only reasonable scenario I see would be that the story was entirely written assuming Kormir was the player character in a RTS.

How could you be so cruel?
I-is there more like that?

what the shit she was literally 13

My information might well be of use to you, Stalker.

Actually its pretty realistic considering the post apo setting of fallout NV

ebin

This motherfucker
Fuck him, he fucked up a near perfect run on my first game with that bullshit.

At least Claptrap is hot

lumberfoots

I hit it literally four fucking times in a row, on multiple occasions.

There's literally nothing wrong with Aerie

Hillarious and orignal.

I know I've met more annoying npcs, but this is the only one off the top of my head.
I love telling her I destroyed the BoS base and then killing her.

But she's so quirky and not like other girls.

What progressive is actually against pedophilia? They want to legalize it, and they're the most likely by far to be pedophiles or any other sort of sexual deviant.

Ditto. Then all the bitching afterward just cements the feeling. And of course Kyle gets all pissed if you kill him because apparently its a bad thing killing sith now.

fuck, forgot img.

It's worse when you realize how much they used her VA. Shes fucking everywhere in the mojave, I can't escape her.

You have shit opinions, user.

So do you.

Agreed.
>literally Felicia Day: The Character
>it's implied you find her long lost girlfriend in Dead Money, who turns out to be almost as dull and boring

As for my pick, this little bitch. Wants to remove the Sorrows from their homeland, didn't tell Waking Cloud about her husband and he's just a little bitch generally.

Felicia only voiced Veronica. You're thinking of Laura Bailey (who voiced Serana in Dawnguard). fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Laura_Bailey

I didn't even play Watch Dogs 2, but the fact that this was a character that you couldn't immediately shoot in the face is a crime against vidya.

She was voiced by Felicia Camelface, which would make her obnoxious even with the most competently written and not LOL HOW I AM SO QUIRKY dialog.

lol dafuq

PeePee

This. It's sad that they replaced Malik with a black man.

is it cannon that she live?

Yeah the constant quest giving is annoying, but the really awful part about Preston is his fucking awful voice actor. He's fucking unbearably bad.

Nah, it's apparently courtenay taylor, who voices the sole survivor in fallout 4. That might be why I kept recognizing the voice everywhere and thinking it was veronica. Thank god, I wanted to kill all the women in the wastes, I was so conflicted.
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Courtenay_Taylor

Boones straight and arcade is clearly a bottom.

majority sided with her because she knew where the baby was and if she happens to die so does he.
so just because the bitch survived doesn't mean everyone chose that chose it for that

They leave it ambiguous.

They weren't raiders this time garvey…

Jesus that guy is a fucking pacifist faggot, i hate him to the goddamn bone for being a spineless coward
Honest Heart's main draw is the burned man himself, i bet that Obsidian tried their best to make an alternative to Joshua but, goddamn how can you not side with the guy

You know it's bad when a schizophrenic, asexual (was once a grandma) super mutant makes for a better companion that this chick

PooPoo

My Dad's favorite character in the game.

Joshua Graham is such a damn good character.

I didn't even play the game, but based off of a single review and several webms, I can safely say this is the worst NPC I've ever encountered.

Speaking of the Arena in Oblivion: that one elf in the arena who gets pissy if and when you kill off his 'friend', the current champion of the arena, the Grey Prince, and become champion yourself.

How many people did I have to kill in order to fight the Grey Prince? How many people has he killed in order to become champion himself and defend that title? How many people have you killed in the arena, you pissy elf?

Once I realised he was nothing but a repeating quest vending machine I stuck him in a quiet corner up north and never spoke to him again.

Anyone have that FB picture of the woman drinking the sticky white 'protein shake' next to the shots of her horse?

This must be retarded on purpose

The name of it is fucking surreal but it's theme is mildly interesting, little lass gets her initial view of love destroyed by some manwhorehorse fucking her horse's gal.

Suppose it's better that it happens like that than her figuring it out when some dude fucks around on her when she's older.

Thanks, dirty girl.

Claptrap being annoying is a forced meme. He's about as annoying as the average person, perhaps less-so, since he's not a mouthpiece for 3rd wave feminism/BLM or some other horseshit meant to indoctrinate the player. If anything, he just talks too much. The other characters in Boringlands are FAR more grating.

Minfilia.

It's not dirty, it's pure protein :^)

Seriously, I just saw this post, skimmed through.

You're a fucking faggot, like one of those gay fucking kids who scream, "Daddy! I'm cold Daddy help me daddy!" on top of wearing fucking diapers shitting and pissing yourself.

Because canonically Nocturnal has been giving her champions purple eyes, right?

So why doesn't the Dragon Born get purple eyes when you become her champion?

Split between these two
or

Not only was this by far the most grating, but also would stand in the elevator doors at the end of the level, be crushed to death, and game over.

Honest hearts is the shortest dlc if you are playing correctly

It's canon.

How do you think she got the protein? :^)

IIRC the purple eyes were because she only was half-Dunmer and the granddaughter of fucking Barenziah, woop-dee-mary sue

Invariably the first person all players would kill upon entering the old Camp.

That boy was your only true friend.

and last but not least

This motherfucker right here.
I have no idea who put him into the game but whoever it was should have been taken out and shot.
Every rail cart level that you are trying to 100% he comes out, as if lives weren't functionally infinite and you weren't trying to get that last puzzle piece.
The fucking bastard doesn't even fit thematically, it's a fucking dumbass pig in cokebottle glasses, not a warthog or a boar it's a fucking domesticated pig that has no fucking business alongside the jungle characters that compose the rest of the fucking cast.
I mean really is he there just to mock me? I couldn't even finish the game because of this motherfucking pig.

I liked Christine just fine, but yes, it was pretty lame how you couldn't tell either of them that you'd met the other one. Same thing with Elijah's file that you need to give to Veronica to decode, you can let her keep it or read it yourself. If you do the latter she goes "Oh well, it's fine, you keep the final message from my estranged mentor and former leader of my people, don't worry, I'll never bring this up again." And that was the only time I can think of in which one of the 4 main DLCs had any impact on Mojave characters.

I remember reading one of the developers (probably Sawyer) saying that you couldn't tell Caesar about having met Graham because they couldn't afford to hire Caesar's voice actor again just for those few lines of dialogue. I assume even voice actor issues aside it would be too difficult to integrate what happened in one DLC to the other DLCs or the basic game, things like telling Caesar or Lanius about Graham (the former two would be angry at you if you helped the latter), telling Veronica about Christine (she would hate you if you killed her, or would want to go to the Sierra Madre if she's still alive), telling Christine or Elijah about Veronica, Ulysses or their files you found in Big MT (which would require the game to keep track of what you've read or talked about before) and so forth. At least they came up with the brain-block excuse in OWB to prevent you from telling people back in the Mojave about the Big MT, that would have been too big a plothole to simply ignore.

Would you prefer it some other way?

Now that makes better sense even though Barenziah didn't have purple eyes, but the fact to make a Mary-Sue "Special" makes it a better explaination

I would go out of my way to take her somewhere secluded to torture and kill her every playthrough.

Hey bud no need to accuse an innocent user of having such vile thoughts. I'm just pointing out the facts here
or not

That's pretty edgy

Trying to perform precise surgery in a time limit was quite difficult enough without this bitch yelling and interrupting you constantly.

The game would have been improved exponentially by a "Slap Angie" button.

Every single companion in Fallout 2. The amount of times those fuckers have critically burst fired up my asshole has made me resolve to kill every single one or them on sight. Why the fuck did they even put combat control in to the game when you can't do shit with it?

In terms of bad writing, NV's companions take the cake

what are you, ashamed?

Small correction, Lilly is not asexual. The only super mutants that are asexual are the east coast ones. The west coast ones have their genitals, though they are sterile.

this faggot

thanks doc

Not for long with her around.

Sadly that's a shoop lad.

Extensions of modern white women.

Crippled by the insecurity their you-go-girl ancestors strived so hard for, they finally get treated like men and get the sudden shock of how much it fucking sucks as all the soft landings are taken away (and no amount of pretty or tits counts for shit outside of getting dicks up) sinks in.

Once realised their only recourse is to be cunty in public and cry about it when they're alone, which is most of the time unless they seek abuse from ethnics.

Maybe don't play games for 6 year olds user.

(checked)
I think about 5% of the people who talk about Ocarina of Time on the internet have ever actually played it. Navi going "Hey!" to call attention to incoming enemies was actually helpful, and she only went "Listen!" when you asked her for tips on fighting them.
Meanwhile, I spent most of the first boss fight struggling to get the camera to point toward the boss instead of the nearest wall. It was an easy tutorial boss, but I was barely able to beat it because I was practically blind for most of the fight. But everybody complains about Navi, and nobody complains about the camera.

Kormir, god of thieves. The other gods aren't much better.

What's the matta, chief?

Here's a few more annoying NPCs:
STOP TALKING YOU FUCKING CAT JUST SHUT UP HOLY SHIT SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

[Loudly Screeching and Crying]

It's just a meme. The only obnoxious thing about Navi or the owl is the text pacing, but that applies to every npc in the game.

Hey now Donkey Kong Country was still good, for a hand held title.
But then they put that pig in which runs completely contrary to the spirit of the game.

DOCTOR

Fucking this. And it's such an excellent campaign otherwise.

Angie was the worst part of Trauma Center 2, she caused completely unnecessary drama and a story chapter that wasn't needed at all with her retarded bitching.

u wot

You can kill him in an easter egg room.

Fuck this gigantic festering pile of shit.

I mean the entire game, not just this stupid faggot.

Not only that but she commits suicide later because she couldn't accept responsibility after she found out she was pregnant so all that effort on siding with her was a waste, meanwhile when you side with Kenny he stayed loyal to you to the very end even after that bullshit death. I seriously hated S2 the entire plot was "Shit on Kenny" through out the entirety.

It's a shame there was no option of having a Christmas cake nurse instead of this piece of shit who causes so much discourse, and she reminds me of my family's former doctor who was an absolute cunt to my sister and my parents.

You have to realize, that when they find out about him, theres nothing they can really do. Yes, he may have provided info about the city that could have helped it collapse. But honestly, they where pretty close to the crystal, did you expect all the bros to kick him out that late. Naa man, it was out of there control

Forgot that one.

Can you explain bill whittle's face? Is he on trans pills or did he get plastic surgery? Is cheek bones are unnaturally high like he got a double face lift.

I'm not sure. It says he was in a plane accident but he didn't get hurt.

Eric goddamn Sparrow.

i still maintain farcry 4 is the worst written game of this generation, but borderlands 2 has the worst dialogue i have ever heard in my entire life

jughead slut

>we'll never play as JC again which is understandable by the ending, but still. at least make a good protag

kys

navi was helpful and it was always fun reading about enemies, even if you could figure it out on your own.

Dind't Marcus said that the muties will eventually get the 'juices' running within a few years?
Also for the mistake, blame NV for having the Super Mutants have the same model with 3's Yellow skinnes 'mutants'

You can turn the voice volume all the way down, but I didn't find it too difficult to tune out. But to be honest, when I was playing Boringlands for hundreds of hours, I was severely depressed and couldn't be made to feel worse by a fucking video game. The gameplay is great, and shows that Gearbox can make something that plays well when they steal the budget from Sega's coffers, but the writing… ugh. At least Captain Cuck got assburned by people liking Jack's voice actor's ad-libbing being better than the lines written for him.